• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Wrestler Nikki Is Back! Ankles Crossed Foot Tickle M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
35 year old musclebound Nikki is back! Nikki is a wrestler who is seriously built and VERY strong. In addition to being imposing and intimidating, Nikki has a secret not many people in her life no about. Nikki is wildly ticklish and sensitive from head to toe. After being wrecked in the videos she did a couple years ago, Nikki was unsure if she would ever come back, because she is not used to being submissive. But after some convincing, she finally agreed to come do a few clips, and the results were amazing as to be expected. This first clip features Nikkis BIG size 12 feet being tickled while she tries to keep her ankles crossed. Nikkis big strong feet are most sensitive on the bottoms and the giggles start right away. Nikki says "Nooo" in protest and struggles hard between giggles to keep those ankles crossed, which proves to be something she can't do easily, and once she loses control and uncrosses her ankles, I star all over again! Oil is applied to her soles midway through the clip, and several implements are used to coax even more giggles from this ticklish wrestler. Nikki is my most requested ticklee ever, so all of you that asked to have her back, Enjoy! :) And check out Nikkis other sample clips below.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?243819
Ticklish Wrestler Nikki Owned!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?250655
Wrestler Nikkis Sock Strip Tickle!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?247520
Wrestler Nikki Reads The Food Book!
IMG_8546.jpg

Nikki_Ankles_Crossed.jpg

Attachments

• WrestlerNikkiAnklesCrossedSample.mp4
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_8579.JPG
    IMG_8579.JPG
    343.4 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
I can't believe it.......you got her back! Yay :) That must of been alot of convincing but I'm glad it worked ;) Does she do any pro wrestling on the side? I'm surprised you haven't worshiped her feet yet :p

Last edited:
I haven't even seen the clip yet, but I know Nikki the Wrestler is Awesome and her Feet are Amazing!!!

Man, you've been on a roll lately--April, Ginger, Nikki! Thanks for the photo of her bare feet. Her laugh is intoxicating-deep yet light at the same time.

Ok, just watched the clip, Damn she is an Excellent Ticklee!!!
I Love how Pretty she is, how Muscular her Body is, and Delicious her Feet look!!!
She also has a Great Laugh and Reactions to the Foot Tickling no matter what the tool!!!

Awesome clip, a must buy, thanks for sharing.

PS. Please lock those size 12 feet in the stocks and munch on them!!!

I can't believe it.......you got her back! Yay :) That must of been alot of convincing but I'm glad it worked ;) Does she do any pro wrestling on the side? I'm surprised you haven't worshiped her feet yet :p

There is a worship/nibble clip coming out eventually!

Snip20151120_41.png

Man, you've been on a roll lately--April, Ginger, Nikki! Thanks for the photo of her bare feet. Her laugh is intoxicating-deep yet light at the same time.

There's a reason that she's the most popular gal on my site! Thanks for watching :)

Ok, just watched the clip, Damn she is an Excellent Ticklee!!!
I Love how Pretty she is, how Muscular her Body is, and Delicious her Feet look!!!
She also has a Great Laugh and Reactions to the Foot Tickling no matter what the tool!!!

Awesome clip, a must buy, thanks for sharing.

PS. Please lock those size 12 feet in the stocks and munch on them!!!

That is a good idea! She will def be back again :)

Nikki is now in my all-time top 5. The tickling is great, but I like the whole package (sorry that's so sexist-sounding) . . . face, hair, voice, attitude. Please thank her for returning to Boston Tickling.

It was pleasure throughout! Size 12? Sign me up any day of the week, ha.

Hehe same here :p If you ever pulled off having her do a tickle fight video with one of your other mature models, that would be classic hotness! Great job again on this video :)

Hehe same here :p If you ever pulled off having her do a tickle fight video with one of your other mature models, that would be classic hotness! Great job again on this video :)

I am trying to coordinate some f/f content with Nikki eventually. I hope I can make it happen! :D

Nikki is now in my all-time top 5. The tickling is great, but I like the whole package (sorry that's so sexist-sounding) . . . face, hair, voice, attitude. Please thank her for returning to Boston Tickling.

She's in my top 5 too. I never thought she would be up for more tickling, so just being able to make this video was a treat!

wow, i have all 3 of her other clips. she still got it! i love her laugh, giggles and her feet! she is still cute and sexy! she is one of the best tickle models on your site! worth every penny. i will be buying this one soon.

supriced nikkie did not kick you when tickled the soles she is big, put her laughing stocks and tickle away.

supriced nikkie did not kick you when tickled the soles she is big, put her laughing stocks and tickle away.

She was surprisingly good about not kicking me in the face. Size 12 soles slapping you in the face would hurt i think, ha. I did put her in the stocks! I will be releasing the clip soon :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back