• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[11/26/15]* Natalie's Grade Change *[M/F, MF/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Natalie is disappointed with her recent grade she received on an essay for her English course and approaches her professor about a grade change. She stands 5'1 and is somewhat spoiled - citing she is used to getting A's and B's and is willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. The professor puts that to the test as he seats Natalie into the stocks and removing her heels - exposing her bella soles and she immediately regrets her decision. Bella is put to the test as fingertips, feathertips, feathers, wombaton, flosser and the dreaded brush stroke her soles and force her to accept the loss of control and laugh against her wishes. As it continues, Natalie begins to plea for it to stop, but the professor is determined to make her earn every bit of her request. Next, Natalie's knees, thighs, legs, torso and tender underarms are tickled and Natalie's struggle proves futile. She twists and turns to no avail and is helpless as she is reduced to uncontrollable laughter. Later on, the professor enlists the assistance of his newest apprentice, Alexa, to assist in Natalie's lesson! The combination proves to be too much for Natalie as her laughs, pleas and struggling only intensify. Alexa takes great personal joy in making Natalie suffer and methodically tickle tortures Natalie without mercy. This clip features bare, upper body and all over tickling from not one, but two ticklers! The post-experience interview footage is included free of charge.

Natalie is a pure joy to torture for anyone who loves to give it to someone with a chip on their shoulder. This clip also features the debut of a new apprentice I am considering adding to the team. Her name is Alexa and she absolutely loves to tickle torture classy girls! This is the first clip where she was used and I'd like to know the forum's initial reaction to her as well as Natalie. Looking forward to the feedback.

STATS

Length: 28 Minutes ( 18 Feet Only, 14 Upper Only )
Starring: Natalie Nunziato
Natalie's Height and Shoe Size 5'1, 6.5
Natalie's Other Appearances: None
Alexa's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Natalie's Grade Change - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ngc-hires2.jpg
    ngc-hires2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 790
  • ngc-hrs1-1.jpg
    ngc-hrs1-1.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 940
  • ngc-hrs2-1.jpg
    ngc-hrs2-1.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 1,406
  • natalies_grade_change_preview_forum.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,048
  • ngc-hires4.jpg
    ngc-hires4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,225
Great clip. Natalie is genuinely ticklish and has very hot feet, glad they weren't covered with nylons. Alexa seems to really enjoy tickling someone and that's a huge turn on trait for a ler to have. I hate clips where the ler looks bored with the tickling.

so did tickling help natalies grades or did it help her feel better about getting tickled .

Great clip. Natalie is genuinely ticklish and has very hot feet, glad they weren't covered with nylons. Alexa seems to really enjoy tickling someone and that's a huge turn on trait for a ler to have. I hate clips where the ler looks bored with the tickling.

THANK YOU for saying this! Can't stand nylons, and bare is hotter I agree. I like Alexa, Darth keep her :)

I think you should do a nylons clip, and a bare feet clip, so that everyone is happy!

I certainly agree with tkmstr, Alexa is fantastic, and I hope she stays on as a regular tickler and ticklee.

She really got into it, and I suggest you start putting her i various sexy outfits to give her some even sexier "character" since she'll be a regular.

For example, wouldn't it be hot if she was in sheer toe nylons as well, shoes off, tickling the various girls? Or whatever variation you and the fans can dream up?
(Sexy nighty and nylons, sheer top and nylons, .....and the occasional bare feet for the bare foot fans?)

Natalie is a Cutie!!!
I Love her Yummy size 6.5 Feet!

Alexa is Hot!!!
I would Love to see her Feet!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

The title alone really caught my interest, and the preview is just simply amazing. Natalie is a great find and such an awesome 'lee. And Alexa, she definitely knows how to work her magic with being a 'ler. Would definitely love to see more of these sexy ladies if at all possible. Gonna have to add this to my collection really soon.

I am glad to see posts which addressed the clip merits itself and it seems like the response to Alexa thus far is positive, so there will be more to come of her. Natalie's a shining example of the type of girl you can expect to see in our store.

As for the comments on nylons, as I've said before there's an effort made to include them but it doesn't always happen. Those who are familiar with my brand should know that I always do that whenever possible but sometimes people simply forget to bring them, so you do what you can with what you have.

I'd be glad to bring her back though for a sequel if people want to see more of Natalie. Any ideas/suggestions for it?

I am glad to see posts which addressed the clip merits itself and it seems like the response to Alexa thus far is positive, so there will be more to come of her. Natalie's a shining example of the type of girl you can expect to see in our store.

As for the comments on nylons, as I've said before there's an effort made to include them but it doesn't always happen. Those who are familiar with my brand should know that I always do that whenever possible but sometimes people simply forget to bring them, so you do what you can with what you have.

I'd be glad to bring her back though for a sequel if people want to see more of Natalie. Any ideas/suggestions for it?

My suggestion is Natalie wearing a nurse outfit (sheer white pantyhose, please). I have purchased that clip of yours with a blond nurse. I'm sure Natalie would look perfect like that.
Thanks for the oportunity!

Maybe Natalie could come back and play a Hotel Manager or Receptionist. Perhaps even a Door-To-Door saleswoman who keeps coming over to sell something and finally you or Alexa have had enough and you decide to teach her a lesson by seating her in the stocks and tickling her to the content of the 'lers heart. Would also be cool to see Natalie do a Tickle interview like you've done with Janita, Gina, and Lani among others where there's no storyline just pre-interview before, the tickling, and the post-interview. Just some ideas I have.

Some really good ideas here guys, thanks!

brannyle1981, there is actually post-interview footage included with this video, just not the pre-interview since there was a storyline with this one.

Thanks for the reminder Darth. But I was saying if you did a clip that was a throwback to some of your previous clips where you did the pre-int, the tickling and the post-interview. But it's all good whatever you decide to do. Hopefully within the next week or two I'll be able to purchase this clip, looks really nice as the sampler is just addictive so I know the whole thing itself will be hot.

The clip came out pretty well for sure. I can certainly do another with Natalie. Though she did admit the tickling was too much for her and wasnt sure she could go through that again. Still, I think she would if the price were right or if it were a custom with the same. Well worth the price.

Thanks for the reminder Darth. But I was saying if you did a clip that was a throwback to some of your previous clips where you did the pre-int, the tickling and the post-interview. But it's all good whatever you decide to do. Hopefully within the next week or two I'll be able to purchase this clip, looks really nice as the sampler is just addictive so I know the whole thing itself will be hot.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back