• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#handy (m/m)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
tumblr_nz95mvoZkv1smn3m2o1_540.jpg

There is a rumor that you can summon a horribly apparition. Now I know you'll look at me like I'm crazy but it's true! Want to know how to do so? To that I say, "What are you fucking nuts? Why not here the stories before you start summoning ghosts you goddamn whack-job! "

This is the tale of an executioner that loved his job. Well, to be more accurate, he loved a certain part of his job. Tickle torture. He loved putting on his velvet purple gloves and happy mask then making prisoners, men and women a like howl in shameful laughter. It wouldn't be that bad the first time. 4 hours on there feet for anyone’s first offense. Any second offenders would be subjected to 3 ruined orgasms followed by a full body tickling. If you fell at his fingers for a third time you would be slowly teased and tickled with no hope for orgasm till driven insane.

This executioner was called the Dandy Man. He and off to the side, someone loved him. An ambassador's pretty boy son. He was 19 and seduced by watching the Dandy Man work his magic and make people scream. His hips would wiggle every rotation the Dandy man's fingers would make around prisoners nipples. He would moan at every blissful orgasm he would force on them and then proceed to ruin. He loved tickling and he was infatuated with this man who knew the art so well. So much so that he committed a small crime to be sent to him.

During the session he wiggled and moaned as the executioner treated him like any other. His soft beautiful feet where worshiped by the purple velvet gloves of the Dandy Man. They trailed up and down and under his pretty little toes. The knowing prisoner laughed and whimpered as he enjoyed every minute of the sensual torment. The pretty boy's reactions must have had an effect on Dandy Man, because his foot tickling lasted an entire day. A whole day of caressing and fondling those gorgeous feet as the bound young man's erection raged in his pants. After the session the ambassador's son confessed his love for the artist and hoped that maybe their sessions could continue in a room more "comfortable".

After that the pretty boy would be treated repeatedly to the most blissful and sensual tickling he'd ever know. The Dandy Man would come every time the sun fell, once the boy's family was asleep. He'd tie the wealthy young man to his own bed and tickle him with those loving gloved fingers. He would fondle his nipples and graze his hips. Worship his pale thighs caress them on his smooth quivering balls. He'd do this till the young man was a gasping mess and would beg for his cock to get the same tender love and care. Once it did he didn't last a second and came. The smooth velvets rubbing against his cock head was always too much.

The executioner would show his love for the boy by not ruining his orgasm but instead keep it going. The Dandy Man knew every beautiful spot to tease and tickle till the boys beautiful body shook with sweet agony for a total of 4 minutes.

Sadly though, one night the boy moaned too loud and woke up his father. He didn't approve and demanded the executioner be put to death for breaking into his home and “assaulting” his son. There was nothing the boy could do as his true love was taken away. He was able to keep the gloves and used them every night on himself in his memory.

Now I know what your thinking. "What in fucks name are you doing in my house and what you telling me this story that's rapped in so much gay??! GET OUT OF MY HOME!!!"

.....…..How do you summon the spirit of the Dandy Man I'm glad you asked. It said that his spirit and love for tickling lived on. He loved using it to punish the guilty and in the pretty boys case, give the innocent the best please of their life. So if you want to give it a try all you have to do is txt #handy three times, in memory of his lovely purple gloves and the three strikes he would give people.

If you’re a good person you'll have an amazing night. But if you’re naughty… you can go for an entire night of tickle torment without coming right?? Give it a try! The Dandy Man is waiting (jumps out you window after stealing all your food and petting your dog)

------------------------------------
Enjoy this SpOoPy tale!!!!

Something more on the M/M side of things! hope guys like it!

the basic thing in this pic is that kid was dared to do it. He didn't think the legend was real! And now he's tied and at the mercy of #handy. Until he decides if he's worthy of an orgasm of not!

Last edited:
Nice! awesome story and beautiful picture! always giving people some ideas on how to get you ;) aha

ok, i'm not a grammar nazi but i think you meant "tale" XD animals have "tails", so now i'm picturing this executioner as an half monkey man who loved his job XD. in the end, nice story, great pic as always and keep up the good work :)

ok, i'm not a grammar nazi but i think you meant "tale" XD animals have "tails", so now i'm picturing this executioner as an half monkey man who loved his job XD. in the end, nice story, great pic as always and keep up the good work :)

CollaredKid? Making horrible grammar mistakes? NEVER! Lol I'll change them as soon as I can :) no harm done. That's what happens when you write a short story at 6 with no coffee.

Errors? Mistakes? Dandy Man may be visiting you....

Its ok my spelling is very bad. There's time I gotta Google a word so I know how to spell it!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back