• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls not liking their feet touched...

g-ster1

TMF Poster
So I'm looking for some advice. I'm seeing this girl, this is brand new mind you we've just started talking. Nothing sexual or anything yet...but it has come up that she adamantly does not like feet/having her feet touched. Any advice on how I should approach this being that I have a foot fetish along with the tickling fetish?!

I'm just curious about anyone's advice or prior experience with this situation. Thanks!

You say "along with the tickling fetish"-does she already know about that one? If not, if you're more nervous about the foot thing then you can broach it by way of the tickling thing. "Yeah seeing girls laugh is a big turn-on for me. I just love tickling pretty girls like you-especially their feet!" Hope that helps :)

~K

She's likely had some bad experiences with people touching/tickling her feet. In order to deal with this you're going to have to create some good experiences with her. This takes a lot of time and patience.

It depends on how much your foot fetish means to you. My guess is that it means a lot. She's been honest with you and said that she doesn't like feet. My advice is to move on.

Start with the advice of the first three responses, but be prepared to take the advice of the fourth

Do you know why she doesn't like having her feet touched? Maybe it stems from some insecurity about the way her feet look. And I'm sure she has gorgeous feet but maybe she doesn't know that. When you 2 are cuddled up on the couch watching TV you could say, "Your feet look really nice with that toenail polish" or find other ways to tell her how nice her feet look. Of course the problem there is that it's hard to randomly bring up feet in a conversation but I'm sure you could think of something.

When I tell a guy NOT to touch my feet, I hope he does.... it's all play. Years ago I hated my feet tickled during sex, and now I love it... it took one special guy to touch my feet just so in doggie, and I would explode. Then it was so hot I loved it... kinda miss him ;)

So I'm looking for some advice. I'm seeing this girl, this is brand new mind you we've just started talking. Nothing sexual or anything yet...but it has come up that she adamantly does not like feet/having her feet touched. Any advice on how I should approach this being that I have a foot fetish along with the tickling fetish?!
I'm just curious about anyone's advice or prior experience with this situation. Thanks!

I once had an ex who was dead-set against being tied up and tickled; when we talked about it, it turned out that a former boyfriend had done that to her, and gone about it all wrong. It took a little patience, but everything worked out just great for us on that issue.
This girl you're seeing has told you she doesn't like feet/having her feet touched; she might not like it, or she might not like how someone else did it. If you want to get what you want, you'll have to talk about it. That way, if it's a deal-breaker, you can move on and find someone more compatible. Because you have the right to be happy, too.

Just go around it and try to get her to gradually loosen up. Eventually she might let you touch them. Just get her very horny and don't force it (this might take days). Hope that helps.

Maybe you're lucky and she's just deadly ticklish there.

I would seriously take some time to introspect and decide whether you trust this person enough to talk about it. Your sexual interests are a totally legitimate and perfectly wonderful part of you. At the same time, what makes others uncomfortable is legitimate too. Maybe it won't turn out to be a big deal, but maybe she's gone through life really having that aversion and assuming that her eventual partner will eternally respect that – not so compatible with your own hopes, I'm sure. If it's important to you, it's worth trying to learn which.

I would just be honest with her. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Get rid of her! That's my advice!

You have a foot fetish She told you enough!

Dandy Jack!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back