• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

looking for a story

Hyperion_Sun

Verified
looking for a story where girl with electric powers gets captured and tickle to power up a doom weapon. lots of resisting tickle. thank you

Hi TFLove

Is this a story you have seen already posted and need to find the thread or are you requesting that someone writes such a story for you?

Well, it's unfortunate that those stories are gone, because that sounds like a wonderfully hot premise to me! Of course, I am into superheroes, so... >w>

I found part of it in an old external hd.

Bolt Girl - Part 1

Hello, my name is Annarosa Jones. I’m 33-years-old, live in New Orleans, and work as a bartender at nights. Many people complement me on my long, wavy, scarlet hair, my luminous, clear skin, my sparkling sapphire eyes, and even the diverse assortment of designer shoes I would wear on my soft, creamy size 7 bare feet. But one of the major things I get immense admiration for is my 5’10’’ stature, or my greatly toned, trim body. People would ask me what I would do to take such good care of myself, and I always replied with the obvious; receiving pedicures, attending gym sessions every day, lifting weights, consuming wholesome foods, and frequent visits to a physician. The details of my regimen were typical, and made perfect logical sense to anyone. Some would even ask me to show them my secrets. But the truth was, I could not show them even if I wanted, because I never did any of those things. The truth of the matter is that my body is naturally perfect. My body is naturally perfect because I have a secret that no one else in the world, including my family, could possibly know about.

You see, Annarosa Jones may be my birth-name, but it is also my secret identity; for abruptly after I turned 12, I learned that I have unique capabilities that no other individuals possess. In the early stages of my adolescence, I discovered that electricity ran through my body in massive, sometimes uncontrollable amounts; and that I could release this energy in various, unpredictable ways. In middle school, I caused several power outages . In high school, I nearly electrocuted a girl who was bullying me. Luckily for me, she survived, and there was no sign of my being there; for you see, the moment I shocked her, I discovered that I could hover, float, and fly away from the scene unnoticed. Such a power proved to be an unbelievable gift, but hard to control without falling. Luckily, over the course of college I learned to control my powers, before one day, I was able to use them to stop a man from raping me. Later in the year, as I began to grow confident in my powers, I was able to stop several women from getting raped all across campus.

As time went on, and as my career began, I started to use my powers for supplementary causes. Stopping robberies, muggings, and car chases, I began to use my powers to clean up a vast degree of crime throughout all of New Orleans. The police didn’t seem to mind, for it took a lot of time off of their hands. Still, what I was doing was not strictly legal, so I had to conceal my identity. To do so, I wore a midnight blue mask over my eyes as I went on my crime-fighting sprees. But as time went on, I started fashioning my own full-body costumes.

My first costume resembled a simple kid’s blue superheroine outfit on Halloween. It was made of cloth, had a yellow bolt on the front, and was to mask my identity and not much else. It ripped easily, prompting me to upgrade to more durable materials. It was difficult, but as time went on, I began learning to fashion new, high-tech suits out of polyester, and eventually, spandex. After almost 11 years since I finished college, the moment trouble arrives, I go to my secret compartment in my closet and grab the suit that many Americans have become accustomed to seeing… the midnight-blue, long-sleeved spandex leotard and skin-tight leggings going down to just above the knees, with gold-faced bolts along the sides and a gold-plated lightning bolt decorated medallion, fastened to my waist with a gold painted belt. Added to that was a set of metallic, white leather gloves, gold-sequined, knee-length, high-heeled leather boots, and dark blue mask, with a gold lightning bolt carved and painted right between the eyes.

It was a costume that took several years to invent, but it had become a symbol of me and all that I stood for. The moment I entered the world with that spandex suit and gold boots, I was no longer Annarosa Jones… I was only known as Bolt Girl!

One afternoon, waiting for night to fall before having to take my shift, I sat in my room, in southern Louisiana, and painting nails in my room in southern Louisiana. It was a normal, warm Monday, and my friends were all at their own jobs working, so I, a red-haired southern woman, of course, decided I wanted to pretty myself up by painting my finger and toenails a beautiful shade of bright scarlet. I could not wait to show my friends, who hopefully would let me do theirs as well later. But suddenly, I realized, that would have to wait, for suddenly, I felt something. There was a large surge of energy coming. It started off small, but quickly, I realized that it was coming from very, very far away, and that for the signal to be coming from so far, it had to be a much larger surge of energy than I could imagine.

Sadly, as a superheroine, I was not allowed to believe in coincidences. I knew there was no feasible means in which this absurd amount of energy could be natural. So, the moment the surge registered in my mind, I did what I had to do. I stretched out my long bare legs, slid carefully onto the wooden floor of my bedroom, and walked barefoot over to my hefty wardrobe. Opening the door to my closet, I ambled to the back, pushed the concealed knob behind my white dress, and caused the back of the wall crunched, opened, and moved back and sideways… I had just opened the secret compartment to my closet. From there, I strolled in, the faint illumination revealing what I required; my beautiful costume!

Slowly, I slid off my emerald, cotton tank top, my white, polyester short shorts, leaving myself in only my stiff, silk plum push-up bra and matching elastic lavender g-string, as I slipped into my midnight blue spandex knee-length pants, my midnight blue, long-sleeved leotard, my golden belt around my slim waist, my leather gloves onto my soft hands, my prized golden boots onto my newly painted bare feet, and finally, my lightning bolt mask. The moment I was in full costume, I was ready… ready to fight whatever this was.
Sneaking out through the roof’s fire escape, I took to the lucid sapphire sky. Seeing the beautiful New Orleans skyline from near the clouds, I uncurled my body like a bullet, and took off like a rocket through the sky. I instantly instigated to pursue the surge to the west. Soaring for miles, I acquired difficulty in finding the source, though I could feel I was getting closer. However, the closer I got, the more I realized how much energy it actually was, and the more and more convinced I was that something either illegal, or, at the very least, far too accident-prone to be considered safe, was going on.

After flying all the way across the state of Louisiana and into the Texas desert, ultimately, I arrived at my target. In the hub of the barren region, far away from any kind of civilization, stood an outsized, momentous power plant; one that had an enormous generating capacity, and one that was distributing potent stimulating signals in every which way from its source. This was definitely the supply of the surge.
The moment I arrived, I dashed inside to investigate; and what I witnessed amazed me. Landing onto the vast concrete floor, I stood within the vicinity of several glittering electrical machines sending sparks flying everywhere, where they were landing on a wet floor over and over. The site dishonored nearly every safety standard an ordinary plant would have had to adhere to, which all but confirmed that this was not a customary plant.

As I scoured the vicinity for a clue to what was going on, barely a minute following my arrival, out from behind the wall stepped the woman I least anticipated meeting. The woman who had just stepped out was 5’6’’, had extended, light-colored curls, and was wearing a bulky, black ball gown, with a studious black cape, a black butterfly mask, as well as stiff, blue feathers lining the collar and waist of her gown, as well as the exterior edges of her mask. The moment I laid eyes on this finely dressed elder woman, I recognized her like I would my own sister.
This was a woman notorious for creatively improvising crimes. She had slipped the police multiple times, and after many months of searching, I had finally found her, foiled her plans, and thrown her in jail once before. The moment I saw her, I shouted, “Mistress Feather!”
Inside this dark factory, where most of the light was coming from surrounding green and orange lights, I looked around, and could do nothing but wonder what Mistress Feather had planned. The last time, she merely tried to build a computer that could hack into any bank account and steal massive amounts of cash. After stealing nearly $942 million, I finally found her, and easily shocked her and her henchwomen before rounding them up and throwing them in prison. But this time, it looked like she was planning something much, much bigger and more dangerous. It didn’t matter, she had no powers, and as the superheroine, I had every bit of confidence that she stood no chance against me.
Mistress Feather’s high heels clicked along the concrete floor and splashed in the puddles as she walked towards me. The entire time, she just smiled, and said, “Bolt Girl… How pleasant of you to show up!”

I marched towards her in my own trademark gold high-heeled boots. Once I finally situated less than 5 paces away from Mistress Feather, and was close enough to almost hear her breathing, I halted, placed my arms squarely on my hips, spread my legs apart, and stood in my gallant stance. Making sure to appear confident and heroic, I boldly beamed in my southern accent, “What are you doing here? Why are you in an electric factory? And what is with all these sparks, and this wet floor? This looks like a death trap!”
Tone and body language were critical, for my attitude was that the villain constantly had to know that you were convinced you were going to win. This would strike fear into them that their scheme was pre-destined to fail. Still, normally, the villain was not likely to merely shrink, but rather attempt to preserve their poise in my stead. Mistress Feather was no different. She stood at rest, and said, “Bolt Girl, why, is that how you treat me after seeing me for the first time in five years?!! Well, looks like you need to learn to trust me first. So, come on, I’ll show you what all this is about. C’mon, don’t be shy. Follow me!”

She did a great job keeping calm. I had to give to her that she was smart. But to trust her was awfully tricky. Still, I intended to identify her incredulous plan before re-taking her back to prison, for I needed to understand how to stop it. So, I reluctantly followed her down the gloomy hallway, but not without creating a small, blue spark in my palm, ready to unleash my energy on her at any moment.
The moment we emerged from the murky hallway, a giant, incredible light dawned on both of us as I arrived to see precisely where Mistress Feather had lead me. The room I was standing in was massive! It had to be at least five times as large as the first room, and this one was flickering with green and orange lights all around the room. It looked like the inside of a dark, futuristic space vessel, and along the wall to my left, there stood an entity like nothing I’d ever seen before.

As I looked to my left, I saw, what was a very large and menacing looking machine, that had what I guessed to be several hundred blinking yellow, green, and orange lights, buttons, and even lines of glowing, electric wires running along its sides. In the heart of the machine was a massive, glass bulb, with purple electric lines dancing and flickering all along the bulb, similar to the small electric decoration bulbs you might find at the store. It was clear that this machine was storing a large amount of electricity, and by the way it stood triumphant and decorated in the room, I had no choice but to assume that this was what was causing the power surge I was feeling!

Worst of all, there were monitors on the machine as well. Displayed on the monitors were all varieties of animatronics and video shots that confirmed to me that Mistress Feather surely was planning something that would catch the attention of the entire world. There were news reports, there were maps of cities, and there was a shot up in space of a satellite. However, this was not an ordinary satellite, for this satelitte had Mistress Feather’s giant black feather logo on it, and it was outfitted with astrological solar panels and colossal red radiation absorbers. On another TV screen was the large, protruding satellite dish I saw on the roof of the factory when I came in. After staring at those monitors for several minutes and trying to conjure up answers to the most mysterious and foreign of questions regarding what I was seeing before my eyes, Mistress Feather began talking.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?!!” I made one more long stare at the giant machine, before, without even so much as glancing in Mistress Feather’s direction, asking, “What is this abomination?”

Mistress Feather stepped quietly out in front of me, and began to explain. “This here, Bolt Girl, is my giant, satellite operated, death ray! That giant machine, when fully powered, will be able to fire a massive, powerful ray of burning hot energy and neutronalize the entirety of ANY city on the face of this Earth… with just the push of a button!”

The moment she said that, my jaw dropped! My mouth fell open at the sheer astonishment of the magnitude of destruction that Mistress Feather was describing. Many, many inconceivable thoughts began immediately racing through my mind the moment she finished her dubious sentence, but before I could even process the incredible amount of input that I was trying to organize within my head, Mistress Feather kept discussing her plan, and in the following moment, she would utter a sentence that took my mind totally off the machine, off the plan, and placed it squarely back onto my own being.

In the following moment, Mistress Feather would twist to face me, in the same defiant stance I had faced her with earlier, and cried, “And the only thing standing in my way is YOU, Bolt Girl! Ladies, grab Bolt Girl!” At that moment, suddenly, a bunch of women, in indigo-colored, skin-tight bio-suits began rushing out from three different doors located right next to the machine. From the moment they entered the room, they all began running straight at me in a sprint, trying to get close enough to snatch me!

I backed away a little, intending to keep my distance, before shouting, “Y’all better get away!” I was hoping the henchwomen would heed my warning, so as I would not have to do the unthinkable and shock them unconscious; or worse, possibly killing some of them. But the henchwomen completely ignored me! They literally ignored me like my southern Louisiana accent was a foreign language to them. I normally didn’t like to hurt people, but they gave me no choice!

Congregating all the energy I contained in my body, I amplified the spark in my right hand up to five times the diameter it was a second ago, before mustering an identical spark in my left hand as well. After a few seconds of charging, I released my energy with great force! Out of my hands, legs, head, and all throughout my body, out came an outpouring of 100,000 volts of electricity, which flew straight towards the fifty or so henchwomen running right at me. I stared in their direction like a mom disciplining her children, waiting to see the damage I had just inflicted upon these ignorant disciples.

However, to my sheer disbelief, the electricity literally hit their bodies and recoiled off into the ground innocuously. The women never even broke stride, and were moving effortlessly closer by the second, as my mind immediately produced an answer as to what had just occurred before my eyes!

“Rubber! How nefarious!” I cried out. This was awful, because rubber repelled electricity. No matter how many volts I sent towards these women, my electrical energy would harmlessly bounce of the rubber like I was hitting them with water drops. With such a dastardly device in their mitts, there was no possible way my electricity could get through their suits; my powers had been rendered useless!

Literally inches away, Mistress Feather shouted at her henchwomen to, “Grab her ladies!” I had only one choice. I flew up into the air to escape. As I rose, the women reached out, and one woman even got a slight hand on one of my boots as I narrowly escaped. I rose higher, and higher, desperate to evade these rubber-clad henchwomen and regroup my thoughts!

I had only two choices: try to wrestle off fifty women with nothing more than my fists, or escape, regroup, and return with a different plan! Unfortunately, I couldn’t just leave, for I knew very well that Mistress Feather’s machine could destroy half the cities across the country by the time I got back. I was desperate to stop her from happening, but I had no idea how. I was in trouble!

As I flew through the air, I stared at Mistress Feather. Standing there in her black gown, she looked at me with a smile, her teeth almost glowing bright white in the dark, orange and green lit room. I desperately wished I could use my powers against her and stop this plan in its tracks… and that’s when I realized, I very well could. It suddenly hit me that she was not in a rubber suit, which made my powers potent against her. All I needed was to hit her with a bolt!

At this point, I was nearly at the ceiling. I was too far away to shock her without it fizzling out, so immediately, I flipped to face head-down, straightened my body like a missile, and started flying straight at her! I only needed to be 200 feet away, and I was about 400 feet, but getting closer and closer each second. I was now 300 feet, getting so close to being able to strike and end her devilish plan, when she abruptly did something unexpected.

From underneath the machine, Mistress Feather suddenly pulled out a giant, bazooka-like gun. She must not have been aware of the fact that nothing, not bullets, not even rockets had phased me in my previous crime-fighting outings. Unafraid, I continued to skydive full speed in her direction, only 50 feet away from my range now! At that moment, when I was just a hair away from being close enough to fry her like a wasp in bug-zapper, she pulled the trigger of the bazooka. Anticipating a rocket, I intended to dodge it. However, the moment after she pulled the trigger, instead of a rocket, out of the barrel came a giant, transparent, cherry-colored balloon! The balloon had to be more than 10 feet in diameter, and it was flying directly toward me like a bullet. Whatever this balloon was, I knew it had to be bad news, and I immediately decelerated and tried to evade it… unfortunately, it was too late! I was flying with such speed that I couldn’t brake or turn in time before the balloon hit me, and the moment it did, it stuck to my skin like glue. I tried to fly away from it, but the sticky material not only bonded to my body extremely well, but it actually began to inch itself more and more onto my suit and skin like it had a mind of its own. Pretty soon, the pasty, pinkish material was binding to my back, to my forearms, around my neck, and around my legs. Within seconds, the balloon had not only stuck entirely to my skin, but it had completely engulfed me within its confines from the top of my head to the very tips of my toes!

I was literally in the air, completely surrounded by this sticky, clear, pinkish substance that had enveloped itself around me. The material was literally like a straight-jacket, for it made it impossible to move my legs, move my arms, or spread any of my limbs away from my body in any way. My arms stuck to my sides, my legs out straight, stuck together… I was just floating, floating in the air, trying to think of a way out of this.

At this point, I had only one plan left. I let out a jolt of electricity, hoping that would break the deflated balloon’s grip from my body. I gathered my energy again and let out another giant surge; and suddenly, the moment I let it out, I felt the electricity bounce right back into my skin and body and shock me like I’d just touched a live wire! I had literally just completely shocked myself, and at that moment, I could feel myself lose control of all my muscles. Just like that, I started falling! Too dazed to respond, I fell like a dead bird out of the air and harmlessly onto the hard concrete floor.

The moment I landed, it had sunk it what had just happened. This balloon, just like the suits, must’ve also been made out of rubber. It was blocking any electric energy I was trying to release, and since it was now sealed to my skin, any electricity that I was trying to release was being blocked and failing to escape my skin, causing me to shock myself instead. As I came back to my senses, I tried to stretch, but again, the deflated rubber balloon that was encompassing my body acted like a straight-jacket and wouldn’t allow me to so much as move my arms even a millimeter away from my sides. It wouldn’t let me spread my legs even a millimeter apart! I was truly and utterly stuck, unable to fly, unable to cast volts, unable to move, and within seconds, Mistress Feather and her henchwomen had me surrounded!

Mistress Feather stood towering over me, grinning with a wicked smile! Though she was close enough that I could see her bare feet within her nightclub-like high-heels beneath her dress, I couldn’t lay a finger on her in my position; and she knew that all too well. She knew it so well that she announced to her henchwomen that they could remove their rubber suits, which they did, revealing almost 50 women, of all different races and ethnicities, wearing nothing more than black-bras and panties with mistress feather’s signature blue feathers lacing the outer rims. It was taunting, for if I wasn’t encased in this rubber, I could easily have shocked each and every one of them unconscious in less than a second. But the rubber made that completely impossible, and now, I was waiting to see what Mistress Feather would do!
After a few seconds of anticipation, Mistress Feather finally crowed, “Nice work ladies! Now, I think it’s time we treated our special guest in a suitable manner. Ladies, take Bolt Girl to the chair.” On that command, like a plastic, rubber doll, the lingerie-clad women hoisted me off the ground, with one woman grasping my legs and another one clutching around my shoulders, before hauling me off like a package over to the other side of the spacious room. Over there stood a large, sturdy, metal chair that was welded into the floor like a throne!

The moment we arrived at the chair, the henchwomen wasted no time whirling me around and sliding me perfectly into the throne-like chair. Once I was in a sitting position, they began securing me to the chair with long, sturdy metal bands that were attached to the chair. Binding down my chest and arms, my waist, and my knees with the metal bands, I struggled to roll or even lift myself, only for the bands to completely stop me in my tracks. At this point, everyone knew without a doubt that I was not escaping this highly unpleasant confinement anytime in the near future.

As I sat there, being strapped down, I could not help but wonder exactly why they were going through all this trouble. They had me caught and I was absolutely unable to stop their plan. I couldn’t figure out why they weren’t simply moving on with the operation. It wasn’t to be eliminate any precautions, for if that were the case, they would not have removed their rubber suits in case I escaped, however unlikely that was. As I saw Mistress Feather stepping gently towards me, I was beginning to get the sickening feeling that there was something dreadful that they still wanted with me.

As that thought bounced around my head, Mistress Feather arrived; and the moment she did, she began doing something interesting. First, she removed a remote, from her cleavage, and very casually, she pressed a button. The moment she did, I could feel something on the top of my head. I could feel the rubber spread apart and open, and suddenly, the top of my head was free, exposed, and had no rubber blocking it. I would’ve shocked everyone immediately, except for the fact that before it so much as registered in my mind that my head was exposed, a silver bowl-shaped device, with a giant, thick cable wire attached to the top, was placed precisely on top of my head covering the exposed area.

The moment the device was applied, Mistress Feather began to chat. “There, you comfy Bolt Girl?”
I responded, “Not particularly!” I was amazed I could still talk with the rubber being so skin-tight around my body, but apparently I could still move my lips enough to speak.

But Mistress Feather simply responded, by explaining what she was doing. “You see Bolt Girl, this doomsday device; it requires A GREAT DEAL of power… so much so that no single factory has enough electricity to power it. You see, that’s why we need to borrow some of YOURS!” I was awestruck, but it didn’t stop there.

Mistress Feather continued with, “This device on your head, it’s hooked up to the machine. All you have to do, Bolt Girl, is give us a nice flow of electricity to help power it! Well then, Bolt Girl, if you would please!”

My mind was absolutely blown. Mistress Feather certainly had learned a lot since last time. This was terrible news, and I realized I had to make sure that, despite any and all possible consequences, I would never give in to her demands. So, I shouted, “Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES!”

Clearly unhappy with the response, she just glared at me with a cold, eerie manner, before she softly responded, “Excuse me?!!”
I tried to remain calm and composed, despite my helpless state. Taking a deep breath, I gathered my wits about me, to give a speech in my southern accent, announcing my decision “You heard me. I understand very well that I may face your consequences for my refusal, but I am willing, for there are no worse consequences than allowing that horrible, horrible machine to gain the capacity of destroying a city!”
Mistress Feather, her smile noticeably there the entire time as I spoke, suddenly curled her lips wider and grinned even more, before she simply said, “I thought you might say that! Alrighty then.”

That’s when suddenly, she took the remote back out and pressed another button. This time, the rubber around my ankles began releasing and peeling back, exposing my famous, gold-sequined boots. The moment my feet were free, I was tempted to shock Mistress Feather, but I realized that doing so would cause half of my electricity to be released into the device, which is exactly what Mistress Feather wanted. It was a clever trick, but I wasn’t falling for it.

So, after sitting there, trying to tempt me for a few moments, Mistress Feather said, “Ladies, let’s make our guest feel welcome… take her boots off, let her put her feet up!”

That’s when the henchwomen came over, and pulled a heavy footrest stool that took two women to lift. After placing my heels on the stool, with my gold sequined-boots still on, they then followed the second part of Mistress Feather’s orders. One woman on my right and one woman on my left wrapped their hands around my famous gold-sequined boots, and started sliding them off. My pale, bare calves were slowly exposed, followed by my ankles. After a few moments, finally, my gorgeous, pale, size 7 bare feet with my newly-painted crimson toenails were exposed and revealed to everybody in the room. Mistress Feather’s wicked grin grew noticeably wider the moment my creamy bare feet were uncovered.

She walked up to them and slipped a pair of tiny, metal cuffs onto my two big toes! The metal toe-cuffs were strong, not allowing me to pull my feet apart, as suddenly, Mistress Feather’s henchwomen then completed the bondage by taking another silver metal strap and using it to strap down my ankles onto the sturdy, heavy stool; trapping my feet and making them nearly impossible to move. I tried pulling them back, but the stool would not budge. As I gave up on trying to pull them back. Mistress Feather just looked at my failure to move, and smiled like an evil, diabolical witch!

Mistress Feather, ever the one to enlighten me on this very special occasion, then went on to explain again, “You know Bolt Girl, as a superheroine, you have many, many enhanced bodily features. Everything in your body is stronger, more powerful, INCLUDING electrical nerve response.”

This was all scientific vernacular and I had no idea what she was saying or what the point was, but that’s when she suddenly said, “To put it simply… you are about one-hundred times more ticklish than the average human being!”

My jaw dropped once again, and I stuttered as I said, “T-t-ticklish?”

Mistress Feather then sent a shiver down my spine even more, when she suddenly pulled a blue feather from her dress. She took that feather and started moving it towards my immobile bare feet agonizingly slowly. I gulped, as I was in trouble and I definitely knew it. But Mistress Feather stopped just an inch away from my soles and said, “All you have to do Bolt Girl is to shock me! Come now Bolt Girl, shock me and teach me a lesson!”

I wanted to shock Mistress Feather SO badly! After everything she had done, trapping me in this rubber casing, building that doomsday device, and now, taking away my special boots and threatening to tickle my precious bare feet, I wanted nothing more than to shock this lady into oblivion! But I knew I couldn’t. I knew that that’s exactly what she wanted, for doing so would send a surge of electricity into the device strapped to my head and give her the electrical energy she needed to destroy any city in the world with the push of a button!
I simply refused to shock her, my breathing growing heavy as I resisted the temptation! I just stared blankly at my flawless bare feet in front of me. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them, as Mistress Feather’s feather was just hovering literally inches away from them. She suddenly said, “Last chance Bolt Girl!” I gulped one more time, and then sternly refused, looking at her with big eyes, which I worried were showing off how incredibly afraid I truly was. Finally, she decided she would not wait any longer… finally, she did it!

In a moment, my heart stopped! Mistress Feather finally said, “Alright then, here we go!” And with that, she took the blue, 4-inch plume and touched the soft end up against the tip of my middle toe on my bare right foot! With deliberate casualness, she then dragged the edge of the feather down, making a trail from the tip of my big toe down to the bottom of my heel, causing me to bite my lip and squint my eyes immediately as I grimaced at the incredible sensation I was feeling. I had never felt such an uncomfortable, grotesque sensation ever in my life! I could not bear the sensation for one second, but Mistress Feather then traced the feather back up the exact same path, then back down my bare sole, again, and again, and again!

Beads of sweat began to form along my forehead, as I scrunched my soles, and desperately tried to hold in my laughter. My reflexes were acting up, and I was ready to burst out hysterically, but I knew that doing so would give Mistress Feather all the motivation she wanted to continue, so I continued to resist! That proved futile, as Mistress Feather trailed the feather back down my sole continuously, knowing fully well what the tickling was doing to me. She said out loud, “Don’t try to hide it honey, I know how ticklish you are, and I’m going to keep doing this until you shock me!”

After about her fifth stroke down, I could not hide it any more. My lips curled into a smile, and within seconds, my mouth opened, and I was forced to laugh!

“Pffffttttttahahahahahahaha! No stahahahahahahap!” My incredibly soft pale soles could not take it, and I laughed incredibly easily! This tickling was honestly the worst thing in the world I had ever experienced, and I had one time had to walk barefoot through a building on fire. I could not bear one more second of this, and yet, Mistress Feather had only just started!

“Hehehehehe” She giggled childishly. “Well, you know how to make this stop Bolt Girl! Just release your electricity for me!” She said as she began tracing the feather faster, and faster, and faster each time, sending more and more and more ticklish sensations through my sensitive soles and all throughout my body, causing my body to react like it was have a seizure!

“Bwahahahahahaha! Dohohohohohon't tickle my feheheheheeeeeett!” I shrieked as my feet began to quiver. They were shaking at the sheer ticklish agony they were going through, and in no time, the beads of sweat that had formed on my forehead began dribbling down my face under the sultry rubber. I was in hell!

I struggled against the stifling rubber, but it wouldn’t give before and it was showing no signs of giving now! Mistress Feather however, could tell the tickling was taking a massive toll on my body, and immediately said, with a wicked smile across her masked face, “Coochie coochie coochie coo! It’s no use trying to escape my dear! There’s only one way the tickling stops, and that’s if you give me what I want! Hehehehe”

The verbal taunting was the worst. She was quashing any hope I had, making me feel trapped, not just in my body, but in my mind! Meanwhile, she continued her assault on my delicate exposed soles, this time moving her feather and dancing it everywhere. Instead of trailing along the same path, she began figure-eighting the feather, moving it between my left and my right foot, and overall, using it to cover every inch of both of my immobile, bound bare soles!

I threw my head back screeching with laughter, my body throbbing as Mistress Feather covered every last inch on my unbearably ticklish feet. “BUAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh plehehehehehehease, no mohohohohohore!!”

The tickling had only been going on for 10 minutes, and already, I was completely exhausted! I was now drenched in sweat and I was beginning to feel pain in my sides! I desperately needed a moment to breathe, but Mistress Feather was ruthless. She would not give me a single second to catch my breath, and instead, started dancing the feather faster, and faster, and faster, covering more areas of my feet in much less time, saying, “Hehehehehehe Coochie coochie coo princess! Hehehehe I’m telling you, you can make this stop ANY time! Just shock me Bolt Girl! Hehehe”

“BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH my GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! No no nonononono NOHOHOHOHO!” I screamed. I began squealing like a pig, shrieking and shaking, my bare feet just twitching vibrantly.

This diabolical woman was enjoying this far too much. She loved seeing me squirm, seeing me writhe, and wanted nothing more than for me to suffer! I badly wanted to shock her, badly wanted to make this stop, but I knew what the consequences of doing such a thing were. I had to resist, I had to resist with all my might, but that was proving to be damn near impossible!

Just when I thought that this could not get any worse, Mistress Feather simply cooed, “Hehehe Coochie coo! Hehehehe If you think that was grueling, let’s see you try this one out for size big girl!” That’s when she took the feather and, without breaking stride, slowly moved it and continued her brush strokes along the insides of my highly delicate arches! “How’s that my sweetie?”

If I thought my soles were bad, the arches were the absolute worst! My eyes grew very big under my mask, and my face turned bright red, almost matching my hair! Within seconds, I was howling and screaming, “NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ehehehehehahahahahahaha oh lord hahahahahahahahahave mercy! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKK! Nahahahahahahahat THEHEHEHEHEHERE!!!!”

“Hehehehehehe Oh, there’s the spot! Hehehe Coochie coochie coo Bolt Girl! Feel free to shock me whenever you want!” She was not letting up. She moved her feather faster and faster by the second, which, going up and down my flawless arches, was completely unbearable!
My smooth high arches being attacked caused tears to start streaming down my face, and my whole body was in so much pain, it was shaking. I couldn’t help but snort loudly, as I felt like I was being absolutely destroyed! “HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAHAHAKE THIS!”

Mistress Feather just cackled like a cocky parrot, and despite all she had done, she was ready to take the next, incredibly scary step, “Hehehe Coochie coo! Looks like you’re almost at the edge… well, this should push you over once and for all!” That was incredibly scary to hear, and suddenly, the feather started working its way all the way to my pristine toes! She began dancing the feather, back and forth, in between and under, each and every one of my ten beloved, scarlet-painted toes, causing me to shriek like a 5-year-old little girl!

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT bahahahahahahahahahare! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!” I was making every attempt to thrash my body at this point, and not even managing to move myself a single inch. I let out several more embarrassing snorts and my mind began to go crazy! I was seeing stars in front of my face as my neck was bent back, my eyes staring at the ceiling as I screamed like I was about to die. But Mistress Feather was unrelenting, as she not only dragged even faster, but caught my attention again, by saying, “And if you think that’s bad?!!”

My neck snapped back the moment I heard that as I then saw that, as she was still tormenting my toes on my left foot, she was using her free hand to pull out another feather from her mask!

I immediately screamed, “NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO-HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO-HOT TWO FEA-HEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEA-THERS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEA-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE-HEASE!”
But she ignored me, and just said, “Maybe THIS will finally push you over the edge my dear! Hehehehehe” And with that, she took the second feather, and started using it to carefully trail the inside of my arches on my left foot, while she was carefully still dancing the other feather in between my toes on my right! “Hehehe Coochie coochie coo! Now, make me pay Bolt Girl! I deserve it, MAKE ME PAY!” she screamed!

“Kyahahahahahahaha! Nahahahahahahahahahat two of them! Eeeeeeeeeeeppp!” I was shrieking, my body was quivering, my head was whirling, and I was slowly but surely losing my mind! My entire body was incredibly sore from all the laughing and screaming, and I was exhausted well beyond anything I had ever experienced! I was wondering how much more of this I could take, but just then, suddenly, I felt myself accidentally release a few sparks from the bottoms of my soles. All I could think was, oh no, I can’t!

I prayed to god Mistress Feather hadn’t noticed, but naturally, I was out of luck! She had, and immediately grinned, knowing she had me now! She increased the pace, traced her feathers faster and faster along my toes and arches, switching between the feathers every few seconds, while taunting, “Coochie coochie coo! Hehehehe There we go Bolt Girl, you’re almost there. Just let it out! Let it out NOW!”
“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!” I was genuinely, prolifically terrified at this point, and was desperately trying to keep my concentration so as not to slip! After three hours of horrendous, diabolical torture, I was finally starting to lose it. My body was shutting down, my brain was about to give in, and I had to keep it together in these final crucial moments. But the more I tried to concentrate, the more I felt like my mind was slipping away!

Mistress Feather, persistent and diabolical as ever, pushed one more time, and took the second feather and turned it on its side, using its side edge to drag down my left bare sole covering the whole of my soft foot, catching the arches, the toes, and the soles of my feet all at once! At that moment, I screamed, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! ”

And suddenly, unable to control myself any longer, it happened… my body released a massive surge of energy, unlike anything I had ever released before. It went up through the top of my head, into the device, and lit up the machine as it filled with pure, fresh electrical energy straight from the body of a powerful goddess-like superheroine! The other half came out from the other end, from the end of my precious, reddening bare soles and in the direction of Mistress Feather! I could hear her loud screams, I could hear her shout, “YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha Coochie coo! There it is!”

She didn’t stop however, she continued, and said, “Just a little bit more, one more big jolt Bolt Girl! Coochie coo!” She continued to torment my soles the exact same way, this time, turning the other feather and doing the same thing on my right foot, dragging the side of the feather to torment my arches, toes, and soles all at once! And the effect was identical.

I again lost it and gave another huge, powerful surge of electricity unwillingly into the machine! Again, Mistress Feather shouted, “YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!” Before laughing maniacally! I could not believe my eyes!

Almost immediately after the second surge, the tickling almost immediately stopped, to my incredible, thankful relief! I was drenched, exhausted, and hyperventilating; gasping for any air I could find though the rubber coating my body down to just below my knees! I looked behind me, and saw the machine, I saw the fuel indicator, and it electronically had yellow bars all the way to the top, with a light flashing above it, reading FULLY CHARGED! READY TO DETONATE. I was stunned, and utterly distraught!

The only good news was that half of my electricity came out through my feet, so I could only hope that I did significant damage to Mistress Feather as well. I turned and faced her, trying to assess the damage she had received. But to my utter shock and disdain, Mistress Feather stood there, maliciously smiling, not a single hair on her head out of place! I could not believe my eyes, and wondered how on Earth she avoided a full surge of electricity from only inches away!

Mistress Feather just grins, “Hehehehehe Surprised I’m not dead Bolt Girl! Thank you very much for your help, and thank you very much for those toe-cuffs you got there!”

I looked down at my feet again, and saw the toe-cuffs. They were glowing. They had absorbed every last bit of electricity I had tried to release just a few seconds ago, and in doing so, none was released in Mistress Feather’s direction, leaving her perfectly and completely unharmed. I could not believe it, she had succeeded in every which way!

But she wasn’t done. She walked up to me, and said, “I am so incredibly glad you showed up Bolt Girl! You have been of the utmost help, and I couldn’t be happier!” She was clearly trying to provoke me, but there was nothing I could do. I was so helpless, encased in this rubber and strapped down in these metal straps, that there was no possible way for me to lay a single finger on her. I had not done it all day, and I certainly wasn’t capable of doing it now!

Ignoring the reality, I struggled desperately, desperately wanting nothing more than to break free and stop her. But of course, after all of that, the rubber, and the straps, continued to hold, and I remained Mistress Feather’s most prized prisoner, as she called me literally moments after saying, “My dear Bolt Girl, escape is futile! The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can come to grips with this new world I’m about to conquer!”

I finally gave in, and accepted defeat! To which she responded, “That’s better! Now…” she said, as she prissily walked over to my toes, pulled out the remote, and pressed a button! The button caused a rubber coating to appear on the cuffs, allowing Mistress Feather to pick them up with her bare hands, before placing a new pair on my precious toes, cuffing them together once more!
She then took out four feathers, and called her henchwomen over, handing two feathers to each of them! That’s when she suddenly said the most terrifying, diabolical thing she could have possible said the entire night!

“The toe cuffs will protect you. Now, keep her busy! I don’t want her even THINKING about trying to escape, I want her completely preoccupied. You understand me!”

This couldn’t be happening… god no, please!

As I started begging, Mistress Feather pressed another button on the rubber casing. Suddenly, it opened up a mouth hole, before a woman behind me almost immediately placed a rubber ball gag into my mouth! I caught a glimpse of the gag, which apparently had a screw and some kind of white material on the end of it. And suddenly, Mistress Feather pressed another button, and at that moment, I could feel my mouth fill with some sort of rubbery tasting substance that blocked off any air I had to speak words. I could no longer speak, or protest, beyond simply, “MMMMMMMMMMPHHH!”

Once she was finished with that, she just looked straight at me, and announced, “Now, it is time for Phase 2 of my brilliant plan! Enjoy watching it on the big screen Bolt Girl! Too-da-loo!” She blew a kiss at me as she turned around and walked off in her high heels. I protested wildly, desperate to avoid the reality I was living in, as her two henchwomen sat right next to my still bare, bound, and toe-cuffed soles! I looked up, wide-eyed and in terror, as I realized that this was going to be the longest night in my entire life!

Bolt Girl - Part 2
This couldn’t be happening… god no, please!

“Now, it is time for Phase 2 of my brilliant plan! Enjoy watching it on the big screen Bolt Girl! Too-da-loo!” She blew a kiss at me as she turned around and walked off in her high heels.

With my mouth completely stuffed and gagged with a big red rubber ball, my blue eyes gazed blankly at the two youthful henchwomen. Both of them had bright, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, perfectly tanned skin, and faces like dolls, each holding two of Mistress Feather’s blue plumes and hovering over my toe-cuffed bare feet. Seeing them poised like silent assassins to start tickling my hyper-ticklish bare feet at any moment caused my presence of mind to utterly vanish in a panic attack. I could not help myself as the very moment the two young doll-faced blondes began to lower their feathers and start inching them towards my exposed bare soles, I screamed as loud as possible through my red rubber ball-gag.

“MMHHHHMMM-MMMHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM-MMMMMPPPHH-MMMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHHHH!!!” I screamed like a little girl!

With my 5’10”, scarlet-haired, toned body still completely encased in rubber, I was completely immobilized and defenseless. I was still unable to move my body a single inch or even so much as lay a single spark of my high voltage electric powers on my cruel adversaries. In my unbelievable position, these tiny, juvenile, dolled-up girls had an infinite sum of free reign to do whatever they could possibly want to do to my beautiful, helpless body; and I was desperately and frantically trying to discover any possible solution to avoid going through hell again!
I started trembling, writhing, and trying to break free of the binding rubber sheath surrounding every inch of my body from just below the top of my head down to the soft, pale bare skin just underneath my knees. I even made noises as I did, “MMMM, MMMHMMM, MMMHHHHHMMMM!!! MMMMPPPH!” The girls watched in delight, because, as it had done until now, the elastic rubber proved pliant, resilient, and unbreakable, and despite my incredible exertion, I was still no closer to solving my problem. The girls, continuing to enjoy watching me exert myself and fail, inched their feathers closer and closer, one coming literally a tenth of an inch from stroking my exposed bare soles again. At this point, out of shear desperation, I did the only thing I possibly could, and let out a huge surge of energy in an effort to test the level of my helplessness, hoping that somehow, my electricity would escape and hit these girls and stop them from tickle torturing my bare, bound soles. I let out as much as I possibly could, and waited to see if it had any effect.

To my abhorrence, the girls stood there unharmed. The bowl-shaped device on my head absorbed my electricity as it did when Mistress Feather tickled my feet and tortured me into releasing my energy into it, thereby powering her death machine. The toe-cuffs did their jobs as well, as any electricity I tried to send out through my feet ended up getting absorbed into them, leaving the girls who were about to tickle me completely unharmed. Unable to move, and unable to use my powers, there truly was no way to avoid what was about to happen! To make it worse, Mistress Feather was walking away, unchecked, with a fully-powered mass death machine that could at any moment wipe out any entire city. Whatever consequence I would suffer, it was nothing compared to the consequence the world was about to suffer if I did not find a way out of this and fast!

Still, the girls, upon seeing me struggling and letting out a surge of energy, just grinned wider, and giggled childishly as they teased, bringing the feather ever so close to my precious bare soles, before pulling away. Every time they did so, it caused me to twitch. In my own stubborn refusal to accept this, I continued to let out surge after surge hoping one of them would finally work, but every single time, in eight tries, the rubber trapped my electricity, the toe-cuffs did their job, keeping the girls untouched, and my electricity went more and more out of the top of my head, and into the device. The girls giggled and giggled, facing each other and grinning, as they toyed with me like a cats playing with a ball of yarn. Finally, one began to speak, “Why, aren’t you the squirming type Bolt Girl! Hehehe” She was talking in a high-pitched, playful voice, addressing me like I was a 5-year-old. It was incredibly humiliating. Soon, the other girl picked up, saying “My, my, having the great Bolt Girl in front of us, trying to electrocute us, while her soft bare feet are sitting in front of us, waiting to be tortured; my, what an honor it is!” This one also talked in high-pitch squeaks, but had a very, very southern accent, more emphasized than mine. These two girls sweet-talking, playful voices made me feel like I was being reduced to nothing more than a highly prized porcelain doll for them to play with. Like Mistress Feather, I wanted to shock them so bad, but couldn’t.

As they continued to tease, and I let in two more surges, the southern girl said, “Oh, by all means, continue to fire off! You know that we switched the electric route and now all your electricity’s being sent to a storage facility to help re-charge our death machine!” My eyes grew big! This was news to me. That’s when the other one chimed in, “Yes, you see, the Mistress, OUR AUNT, just needed enough of your electricity to fire one ray. She tortured you until she got that, now, she needs more, which you have so kindly provided! Tee-hehehehe” Her childish giggles were piercing. Not only did she just inform me that I had powered Mistress Feather’s machine enough to run several times, but she also informed me that Mistress Feather was her AUNT! It made sense, why these girls looked so much like her, why they were so young, and why they were so diabolical in their teasing and mischievous banter.

Afraid to let out another surge, I froze. Not even wanting to so much as shake and humiliate myself more, I stopped moving completely. Seeing me freeze and look bewildered, the girls just looked at each other and giggled, squeaking to each other things like, “Good one Angel, that got her to stop!” While the southern girl said, “Hehe Oh, but we don’t want her to stop, remember!” That’s when the two girls formed wide smiles identical to their aunt’s. Unfortunately, at that moment, the two nieces finally began to lift their feathers and began inching all four blue plumes towards my precious bare soles. I screamed, “MMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHH,” but it was no use. “There’s no stopping us now Bolt Girl, prepare to lose your mind!,” the niece with the high-pitched voice said, as, simultaneously, on both feet, the two twenty-some year olds used one of their beautiful blue feathers to drag gently along my soft, smooth arches, and the other to trace delicately beneath my long, immaculate toes. In that moment, time stopped! My lungs turned to stone, my heart seized, and my bare feet twitched violently as hot ticklish sensations like I’d never experienced before in my life shot through the two most ticklish parts of my flawless bare soles and sent highly unpleasant sensations shooting throughout my entire completely immobilized superheroine body! If Mistress Feather’s two feathers were enough to make my body lose control and release all its energy, four feathers were enough to destroy my composure and turn me into a wild, screaming hot mess!

The two girls took immediate notice to my discomfort, and immediately started giggling with excitement! “Tee-hehehehehe! Well aren’t you just the most ticklish southern belle we have ever tickled?!! Tee-hehehehehehe” They giggled like prissy little dolls, as their four silky feathers stroked gracefully along my arches and toes very, very slowly. Dimples began forming on my face and I trembled as the ticklish sensations only seemed to be getting worse and worse the slower and more gracefully the girls danced their feathers along my soles.
“EEEEEMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHH-MH-HMMM-HMMM-HMMM-HMM-HMM-HMMMM-HMMM!!! HMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM!!! LEEHHMMMEEEEE GOHHMMMM-HMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM!!!” I screamed and screamed and screamed, thinking to myself, “MAKE IT STOP!! OH PLEASE, JUST MAKE IT STOP!” As the ticklish sensations shot like darts throughout my entire body, my head jerked back and I looked at the ceiling as tears began to roll down my face. Even as I started involuntarily twitching nearly every limb in my body, the rubber and binds held my twitches in place. They were still as strong as ever, preventing me from moving a single inch, as I remained utterly helpless and had no choice but to endure more of this diabolical, ticklish prison I was ensnared in.

The blonde nieces were just getting started though, as suddenly, they took their feathers and began dragging the tips faster, and faster, and faster along my arches and toes. The quickening pace of their feathers caused my heart to beat faster and caused me to start convulsing, which caused me to go into hyperventilation and sweat profusely all over again. Tears were forming like wells in my eyes, and I was desperate to simply breathe, which was dang near impossible with my mouth completely stuffed and rubber encased around my nose. I immediately began to grow dizzy, and lost control much faster than I expected. Within seconds, I couldn’t control myself anymore, and let out another involuntary surge of electric energy! The girls, delighted, just said, “Why thank you Bolt Girl! Just what we needed. How about a few more! Hehehe Coochie coochie coochie coo!” The “coochie coo” was the worst! Immediately it brought back horrible memories of trying and failing to hold off Mistress Feather’s ticklish assault on my bare soles. Now, the girls were doing the same, and chanting the same thing, as I tried to concentrate and control my urges; but the moment those feathers grazed my exposed bare soles and sent spine-shivering impulses throughout my entire helpless body, combined with the psychological pain of hearing their horrible tickle banter, any semblance of rational thought was immediately replaced by hot, desperate compulsion to react in whatever way would relieve the pain, even temporarily!

Within just 5 minutes of the blondes’ four feathers tormenting my worst, most sensitive spots on my exposed bare soles, I had let out over 20 surges, and I had given enough power for Mistress Feather’s machine to destroy over 15 cities. The girls were enjoying this beyond belief, as they began laughing in an almost shrieking fashion, as well as high-fiving each other every time they forced another surge out of me! After about the 20th surge, the southern girl said, “My, my, my you truly have a lot of power inside you Bolt Girl! Such a gift to be given to be allowed to tickle it all out of you! Hehehehe” It gave me a migraine to even for a second comprehend how badly my body and my power had been abused into doing such terrible things. I was desperate, desperate to make the tickling stop, desperate to stop Mistress Feather, and desperate to wake up from this horrible, horrible nightmare! But the worst part of it all was, despite all my struggled, I, the most powerful superheroine in the world, was still completely in Mistress Feather’s clutches, completely helpless to save the day, and completely unable to stop Mistress Feather’s horrific, malicious plan.

However, despite the utter hell that I was being put through by Mistress Feather’s incredibly skilled, nasty nieces, I could not help but keep my mind fixated on the scene diagonally from me. From across the room, I could see Mistress Feather reaching the machine with all the yellow and red lit-up buttons and the giant monitors. She was getting make-up applied to her, getting her hair straightened, and she was bringing a large lit-up camera over. She was obviously getting ready to make some kind of televised address!

As fixated as my mind was on what she was up to, my attention was brought back to my own body when the girls began trailing their feathers both on the soles and on the tops of my feet. I had no idea the tops of my feet were so sensitive. The moment those feathers began caressing them, tears started pouring out of my eyes, and I began to release even more sparks. “MMMM-HMMM-HMMM-HMMM-HMMM-HMM-HMM-HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!” I was laughing and screaming through the hard ball-gag, which was beginning to mar my jaw terribly. The girls not only didn’t care, but were enjoying seeing my unbelievable suffering at the hands of their two long, wicked feathers. They were unphased, and completely calm, and they did not look like they were one bit tired or having trouble keeping their concentration. They methodically tickled faster, and faster, and faster, making it worse and worse and worse for me. This continued for an entire hour, as they moved from my tops and soles, to the balls of my feet, to the soft, fleshy center of my foot just beneath the balls, to just underneath my toes. They were tickling me in hot spots that I had no idea could all possibly exist on just my precious bare feet, and doing it systematically, like this had been planned like clockwork, like they had been trained for this! Any hope I had that Mistress Feather’s nieces would be any less diabolical or skilled with feathers was not only shattered completely, but these girls were clearly much, much better at this than their aunt. I beamed my gaze towards their aunt, my bare soles still getting tormented, as I did my best to keep my concentration long enough to follow the progression of her evil plan.

Staring across the room, I noticed that Mistress Feather was now standing in front of there camera, completely made over with mascara, eye-shadow, and red lipstick. The monitors were all showing major news networks from around the world, with lead anchors, talking about various domestic disputes going on that any person might notice in any one day of new. At that moment, the lady behind the camera began counting down, “3,2, 1…” and right after “1,” a henchwoman sitting at the machine hit a large red button, which sent out a loud, screeching wave of sound throughout the room, causing my ears to split as well as those of many henchwomen watching. However, in just an instance following the pressing of the button, all the monitors from all the major news networks around the world were completely usurped. The signals were immediately lost, and seconds after staring at a dark black screen, Mistress Feather’s heavily beautified, wickedly grinning face began to pop up, one by one by one, on every single one of them. The “ooo”s and “ahh”s around the room as Mistress Feather stood there for a few second, heightening the anticipation, before she finally started speaking and making her worldwide television address.

Just as her nieces were each bringing both of their feathers and using them to torment the outside and inside edges of my feet, snapping my attention back and causing me to literally jump to the point where I slightly shook the sturdy, metal chair I was strapped to, Mistress Feather began to make the most terrifying, fear-inducing address the world had ever seen.

“Hello World!” She said in a very low-pitched, very condescending voice, like she was trying to send the message that she meant business. “My name is Mistress Feather! Some of you still remember me from several years back when I stole all that money and left many of you rebuilding your lives. Well, I have news for you. I’m back, and this time, you will definitely want to pay attention, for it may just save the life of your entire hell-ridden city!”

I could just imagine the world snapping to attention at that last line. She was not mincing her words one bit, and making sure the world knew exactly the danger it was in.

“Let this sink into your uneducated, corrupted brains; any part of the world, any city that defies me, and city that does not comply completely with my very specific demands, will be immediately blown off of the face of the Earth!” My eyes just grew wide, like they were about to pop out of my head!

“You see this, this is my death ray. It is up in space, somewhere where no one can reach it, and as of right now, it is fully powered. Now, if I have not been convincing enough, and there are those of you who still doubt the message I am trying to send, then watch very, very closely, because if you still have any doubts after what I am about to show you, you will pay for it with your life!” And that’s when she gave the world a demonstration. She said, “Do it now!” And with that, a button was pressed, and the machine began revving up, like it was ready to detonate. I could not watch, I closed my eyes, when suddenly, a large blast was heard. It didn’t come from inside the building. Rather, it came from outside. I opened my eyes again in time to see Mistress Feather’s death ray in space, a large, orange ray of burning light fired, and another camera appeared, this time, of what seemed to be a lush, tropical island in the ocean. A map in the corner revealed it was a deserted island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, but within seconds, the beautiful lush landscape and ocean was replaced by a large cloud of black dust and burning orange. The death ray had reached its target, and had completely decimated the abandoned island, with a large, booming ripple of noise to go with it! I was stunned and scared, and just imagined the carnage that would take place if that beam had hit a city with people in it.

Mistress Feather finished her address, by saying, “Seen enough? Now, every city I ask will bow down to me and appoint me as their leader within ONE HOUR! If they don’t, what you just saw will happen to that city. The choice is none, either give in,” she paused, “or die!” The camera then turned off, the monitors began returning to their appointed television news anchors, and the magnitude of what had just happened began to wash all over me! However, even as all this happened, the two blondes moved on and began using their feathers purely going up and down the middle of my soft white soles, causing me to scrunch them before releasing a few more sparks!

My jaws were beginning to ache terribly from the ball-gag and the more laughing I did with my jaws hanging forcibly apart was causing me to drool terribly into the rubber. To make it worse, I hadn’t been able to urinate for hours, and with the tickling on my feet, it was impossible to hold it in any longer and I wet myself! This had to be the most humiliating occurrence I had ever experienced.

It had been over an hour and still I was no closer to escaping, and Mistress Feather had gained major, major ground in her quest to rule the world. She was not wasting any time either, for within a minute after she had cut off the broadcast, she dialed the speakerphone on the machine, and on the other line, was the mayor of Tuvaluan, a very large urban center in the heart of the country with over 5 million residents and over 20 large multi-national business headquarters. Clearly a rewarding and highly profitable prize if she could capture it, Mistress Feather spoke in her defiant, unrelenting tone immediately, as she said, “You, Ms. Mayor, will immediately call your fellow elected officials together and immediately draft the bill that was just faxed to you! The bill states that any and all control of the city will be handed to me. I will have the power to enact or change any law, discharge any public official, and take over any business I choose. You have exactly one hour. Should you fail to comply, your city will evaporate in a cloud of smoke! Your time starts now.” At that moment, she hung up the phone, leaving the mayor of the great city of Tuvaluan to do their very unpleasant business!

This was bad! In less than one hour, either Mistress Feather was going to blow an entire, very large city of the face of the earth, or was going to gain total control of it and all its inhabitants. I had to stop this, but how? I had to think, to concentrate, to put all my creativeness and ingenuity that I had used to save the world before into full effect to stop Mistress Feather and save this big city now.

I began the process of assessing my situation. I was trapped in rubber, had my toes cuffed, and my head had an electricity absorbing device on it. If I could just get one of those three things off, I could escape. I just had to concentr… ahhhh! And before I could get any further, I suddenly felt the tickling on my feet get much, much worse! I looked down, and saw that the girls had put on some kind of orange rubber gloves, with what looked like long, purple, perfectly smooth plastic fingernails on each finger. With each girl taking all ten brightly colored fingernails and raking them fluently down my flawless bare soles, I could not help but let out possibly the biggest jolt of electricity I had ever released in my entire life!

“MMMMMMMM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM-HM! MMMMPHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” The ten fingernails were far too much to bear! My eyes started pouring out tears and just seconds after the first surge, I let out another large surge, and then another just seconds after that, and even another seconds after that! These ten fingernails were like several knives piercing my nerves and sending a flood of ticklish sensations throughout my entire, hypersensitive body every single second, causing me to utterly lose control of my thoughts and impulses.

And if that wasn’t bad enough, every single second, the girls were raking their colorful nails faster, and faster, and faster down my hypersensitive bare soles! The tickling proved to be incredibly effective. So effective, that when I finally gathered my thoughts enough to take in my surroundings, it was too late! By the time I finally salvaged a semblance of thought back into my mind, over fifty minutes had passed since the girls had started their twenty-fingered explosion on my soft bare feet, and on the other side of the room, all the news networks were buzzing. The news had just broken out that Tuvaluan had passed Mistress Feather’s law, and had just handed over control of their city to the diabolical woman. I was scared, I was shocked, and I was amazed. Just as I was beginning to formulate a plan to escape, these two frail, bikini-clad blondes had literally taken my mind away and stopped me from being able to even think about escaping. Not only that, but in just that last hour, the girls had also provided their aunt with enough electricity to fuel over 40 blasts from the death ray, or twice as many as they had provided in the entire rest of the day just tickling me with feathers!

My situation was getting worse and worse by the second! At this point, Mistress Feather had a large city under her belt, a fully-powered death ray machine with enough power to fuel it endlessly, and the most powerful superheroine in the world as her prisoner. She was growing more dominant by the second, and every second, I kept thinking to myself, “I have to stop this before it’s too late,” but the moment I started to form any rational thought, the girls would tickle my soles another way, moving to my arches, to my toes again, to the fleshy area of the foot just beneath the balls of my feet, sending me right back into thoughtless hysteria! After three hours of relentless, endless suffrage at the hands of these two diabolical young adults, it was becoming very, very clear to me that as long as my bare feet were exposed and free to be tickled, I had no hope of escape!

By the end of those three hours, Mistress Feather had captured 12 other major cities. Reaching out to all regions within the country, Mistress Feather was capturing the biggest, most prominent cities in the nation left and right. Her machine was also gaining more and more of my electricity every second. At this point, my only hope was that these girls, after doing nothing but sitting there, torturing me for so many hours would eventually need a break and give me a second to actually breathe and think. But to my amazement, they not only didn’t stop, or even slow down in the slightest; but somehow, they actually continued to speed up, and even make the tickling somehow even worse than the amazingly diabolical torture they had thrashed me with before! Using and discovering new tools, like a mechanical flosser, a mechanical toothbrush, and even a large pink featherduster and applying these innovative, astonishing tickling tools to my bare soles as well, they had me screaming more and more and more every single second. Their routine was excellent. With each new tool, they always started going from the middle of my soles, starting slow, and then speeding up, followed by my arches, starting slow there, and then speeding up, followed by my toes, then the tops of my feet, then the fleshy area under the balls of my feet, before switching to a different tool and starting the entire process over. They were so methodical, so focused, that I stood no chance. They continued, without a single break, for 16 straight hours! At the end of the night, they had completely filled the first electric storage bank with my energy, and had opened a second, nearly filling that, and having enough electricity to fuel over 300 death ray strikes. Mistress Feather, meanwhile, had captured over 70 major cities, with an average population of 3 million and an average business venture of $5 billion. She did all of that, in just those 16 hours, before finally calling it a day!

When it was finally over, and the girls finally let their featherdusters off of my bare soles, I was a bigger mess than I ever could’ve imagined. My leotard was sopping with sweat, my jaws were cramped and aching terribly from being pried open for 16 straight hours, both my face and my beautiful soles were beet red and swollen from the excruciating workout, my pants were drenched and reeked of my own urine, and my beautiful wavy red hair was soaked, frizzed, and plastered to my forehead with sweat.

This day had been a complete nightmare. There was no possible way it could’ve gone any worse for me, and no possible way it could’ve gone any better for Mistress Feather! Her plan had gone perfectly, everything from me arriving at the power plant, to her rubber balloon gun hitting me and completely engulfing me in its confines, to her forcing me to power her machine by simply exposing and tickling my bare soles, and even cleverly cuffing my big toes to keep me from being able to shock her! She had concocted the perfect plan, and her nieces, so elegant and flawless in their technique, had somehow gone so many hours without so much as breaking stride as they systematically drained me of my energy and my chance of thwarting their plans. Even though now I finally had a chance to think, I was far too exhausted and my head was far too dizzy to think clearly. Within seconds of being left alone in the cold, damp factory, my eyes fluttered and I passed out!

I awoke the next day, with Mistress Feather’s nieces hovering over my scarlet-painted bare feet, having had my silver, metal toe-cuffs replaced, as each was holding two brand new blue plumes poised and ready for a brand new day of action from the moment I opened my eyes. I knew I was in for another day of pure, unabated torture, and sure enough, for the next sixteen hours, the girls repeated their flawless routine and I repeated a day of being unable to form any sort of plan, while Mistress Feather continued her destructive rampage.

Mistress Feather captured city, after city, after city, capturing 32 within five hours, as I screamed and screamed and screamed through my newly replaced blue rubber ball gag. However, around noon, just as the girls were putting on their orange rubber gloves with the plastic purple nails, Mistress Feather went after one of the largest metropolitan areas in the country in the form of Lotanopolis. Mistress Feather called them, stated her demands, and gave them an hour. To my horror, just as the girls were moving on to the phase of tickling my immaculate arches with the rubber glove nails, the mayor went on camera and made a shocking announcement.

“This city will not give into the demands of a terrorist! Now, I call on all the citizens of Lotanopolis, and all of the citizens who have had their freedom taken away, rise up and fight back!” Mistress Feather did not waste any time. She immediately ordered the machine to be powered, and after about five minutes of watching the machine warm up as my scarlet-painted toes were grazed and tormented by twenty long nails, I was forced to watch, completely and utterly powerless to stop Mistress Feather as she fired her magnificent death ray in a blinding rage of orange, yellow, and white light on the giant monitor!

The ray reached the Earth, and after several minutes, the smoke cleared. The city was completely gone; just up and vanished into dust. I sat there, feeling numb, completely stunned. The next moment, the news networks all showed the genocide the Mistress had just committed, followed by scenes of panic forming all over the world. Citizens were rioting, others were praying, but overall, all across the world, people were in shock. I watched the reactions, my mind completely clear even as the girls continued to do their business.

The worst part about the event was that, seconds later, Mistress Feather was calling another city. This time, the city had the law passed within five minutes. The next city fell just as quickly, and by the end of the hour, Mistress Feather had captured 12 cities, almost a third of what she’d captured in 16 hours the day before, all in just one hour. The cities began falling so fast, that Mistress Feather started going after multiple ones at a time, calling five different cities, and announcing she’ll blow up one every ten minutes one doesn’t respond. It worked like a charm, with all five responding within the ten minutes. Two hours later, with the girls now moving onto the mechanical flosser and toothbrushes at this point, Mistress Feather had so many cities that she was now beginning to go after entire states. This proved tough at first, but when news broke out of this phenomenon, many states began calling her, telling her there was no need to call and that they already had passed the bill. By the end of the 16-hour-day, Mistress Feather had captured every single state minus six. Meanwhile, her nieces had done their job perfectly once again, as I was left exhausted, sticky, and lightheaded for the second day in a row! As they all went to bed, I fought, and fought, and fought to stay awake, fearing what would happen to the world if I passed out. I had to fight!

After finally being left alone after yet another 16-hour day of nothing but persistently having my hyper-ticklish feet tormented, I knew that this would be my last chance to save the world. If I didn’t escape now, the girls would be back in the morning, ready to tickle my feet again, making it impossible for me to escape until after Mistress Feather had the world in her grasp. I had to escape now, before they woke up!

Despite my exhaustion of being encased in rubber and bound in a chair for 38 consecutive hours, I was still awake enough to think. My fear of Mistress Feather conquering the world kept me awake, for I knew that once she got this country, it was only a matter of time before the others fell as well. I had to think. There was no excuse for failure. I had to think hard, and be creative, and consider every possible option. I thought, and thought, and thought for hours, but just could not find any sort of crack in Mistress Feather’s plan.

I went over it many times. The rubber encasing repels the use my electric powers. The toe-cuffs absorb the electricity I try to send out of my feet. As long as those were on me, there was no way I could even begin to escape. The problem was, I had no clue how to get either of those off. I really had only one option, I had to struggle. I struggled, and struggled, and struggled. When that didn’t work, out of sheer desperation, I fired bolts. They did nothing, but I fired more anyway, shocking myself a little bit each time. But when none of it worked, I went right back to struggling. This was beginning to feel hopeless!

I struggled some more, and sent out few more bolts, when finally, after over 4 hours of struggling, I noticed a bolt I had fired escape and hit a nearby stool. To test where it came from, I fired another, and once again, it escaped. It was escaping from my left side, and I had no idea why. After doing my best to move just enough to peer over to my left, I finally saw what had happened.

After two days of nothing but struggling against it, the rubber casing finally gave and started to tear! I tested it some more, trying to release a few more small sparks through it, and to my delight, the sparks went through the tear, though still barely.

I knew I couldn’t release enough energy through the tear to harm someone significantly, so I had to make the tear bigger. That’s when I focused with all my might. I began thrashing. I threw myself to my left and my right, trying desperately to increase the size of the tear. However, it was very hard for I could still barely move. I fought, yanked, and wrenched hard against the rubber for another hour or so, and still barely made the tear even a millimeter bigger. I continued to struggle, and struggle, and struggle, when finally, after another half-hour of pure struggling, the tear grew an entire two inches longer, and an inch wider! I was so excited, but not yet ready to celebrate. I still need to test it to make sure I could use that opening properly. So I released another big spark, and this time, it had no problem making its way through. This was a very big moment, I finally had an opening!

That tear, however small, was enough for me to be a significant danger to anyone who crossed me. I’d had to stop struggling and releasing sparks many times as those who had randomly awoken during the night walked by, for fear of being caught. I knew it was only a matter of time before another came by, so I waited, patiently, until finally, one did. One henchwoman, a black haired, green eyed, 5’4’’ doll wearing her blue evening night gown and pink flip flops, finally walked by, and the moment she did, I shot a big, blue spark out of the suit. This caught her attention immediately, as she panicked and looked in my direction. I tried to talk through my gag, but it was no use, all that came out was, “Mmmm, mmmm.” So she did the natural thing and tried to run away. I could not let her get away, for she’d warn someone and they’d stop me before I could get any further. So, I charged up and fired a massive spark through the tear, shocking her enough to paralyze her and cause her to fall to the ground. As she sat there, paralyzed, I sent a few more sparks showering over her so she knew very well that if she tried to escape, she’d be electrocuted.

Realizing I had her, I made noises through my gag, trying to get her to take it off. After a few minutes, she finally put it together to remove my gag, giving me the chance to say, “Remove the rubber from around my body RIGHT NOW,” I whispered very pointedly, “or the next time I fire my electricity, it’ll do much worse than just paralyze you!” Unsurprisingly, knowing she was in immediate, life-threatening danger, the woman obliged. Without so much as speaking a word, she moved a few steps over, found the remote, held it up for me to see, and pressed a button. The next moment, the rubber around my face and up above my forehead began to peel back, slowly shrinking and shriveling up, before shriveling beneath my eyes, allowing me to see clearly, and not through a clear, pink, rubber lens, for the first time in two days. The rubber around my knees also began peeling back, shriveling up towards my torso. I could also feel my back being freed, as the rubber shrunk from there as well. After several seconds, the rubber finally converged and shrunk into a tiny pink rubber ball that sat squarely on my belly button before rolling off and onto the wet, concrete floor. Finally, for the first time in several, several days, I could move freely, I could exert my power freely, and I was free from the despicable rubber’s dreadful, binding grasp!

But I still wasn’t completely free yet. I still had several metal straps keeping me down, and a pair of toe-cuffs keeping me from releasing any electricity through my precious feet. But still, I was completely exposed and could easily shock the woman to death now, so it was easy to convince her to do what I said; and with just a simple “please,” she removed the first strap around my chest.

The moment she removed the strap, a massive alarm went off that must have instantly awoken Mistress Feather and all her henchwomen. I was shocked, and had to think fast or I was going to lose my last chance to escape and save the country from Mistress Feather’s wrath. Thinking quickly, I realized I had to free myself before they got here to stop me. So, putting on my most fear-inducing, persuasive voice, so that there was no question about my commitment to do what I was threatening to do, I boasted, “You have less than a minute to free all my bonds or I will have no choice but to reduce you an electrically fried, scalded corpse!” I normally didn’t threaten to kill people, let alone so violently, but at this moment, the lives of hundreds of millions of people were at stake and I had no choice but to be as harsh as possible so that she’d fear me more than she’d fear Mistress Feather. The woman, naturally favoring anything Mistress Feather threatened to do over being electrocuted and burned to a crisp, immediately ripped through the metal straps still binding my arms, my torso, my knees, and my ankles.

I could hear hustling and lots of talking from the hallways and corridors surrounding the room. The moment my arms were free, I reached to the top of my head and removed the bowl-shaped device from it. I then reached out to my scarlet-painted bare toes and removed those horrid toe-cuffs! Finally, I was completely free within my own body. Finally, for the first time in ten days, I was able to stand up triumphantly like the great Bolt Girl!

The moment I was free, I had to shock the lady unconscious, so as to make sure she didn’t bother me in my escape, causing her to fall sideways with a thump. Even though I knew she was doing it under threat of death, her exploits proved very, very helpful in my endeavors and may have possibly saved the fate of every human being on the planet, so I made sure I did not permanent damage with my shock.
Finally, after too long of a time waiting, I stepped off the chair and onto the floor beneath me. I literally shivered as my bare feet touched that freezing, damp concrete floor, prompting me to immediately start levitating off of it. It felt so good to be able to fly again, and I was ready to leave this god-forsaken building once and for all, but then, they came!

From behind the doors, suddenly, several henchwomen came out, all in rubber suits, and all carrying rubber balloon guns. Before I had time to think, they began pointing them at me and firing!

This time though, I was ready. In full costume, minus my boots, I took to the air like a rocket, flying towards the ceiling in a parabola, causing the balloons to miss and making it difficult for the henchwomen to pick up on my flight pattern so they couldn’t guess where to aim the balloons. I then made it harder by flying in a weaving pattern, keeping my body straight and my bare toes pointed like a professional diver as I looped and zigzagged through the air. My idea was working. The henchwomen were having an impossible time shooting at me, and all the balloons were missing.

Still, I knew I couldn’t outrun the balloons forever. And I also knew there was no way I could shock the women as long as they were wearing those rubber suits. As I was still dodging balloons and keeping up my flight pattern, I had to find another way to defeat these women. Looking around the room, seeing all the machines, I thought, and thought and thought, and after several seconds, I finally figured it out.

Keeping up my weaving, I began gathering energy, desperate to gather enough before a lucky balloon hit me. The balloons were coming faster and faster as more and more women were joining in. Luckily, many had run out of rubber and were re-loading.

Finally, after about ten seconds of charging, I was fully charged and ready. At that moment, without hesitation, I released the largest possible surge I could. The surge zapped my energy and it would take several seconds to recharge after that, but suddenly, in one instant, my electricity exploded and ablazed all across the room, hitting anything and everything, including all of Mistress Feather’s various electric machines.

As all the henchwomen ducked at the sight of the explosion, the machines filled and overloaded with electricity. Pretty soon, they exploded as well, setting off what looked to be like several fireworks going off around the room, as the explosions literally took out nearly all the henchwomen, and completely crippled or destroyed the guns and rubber suits of the ones remaining.

After seeing such a spectacular and dangerous event, the women all fled. However, one in particular caught my eye. At the end of the pack, the feet of her rubber suit had burned off in the explosion, causing me to notice the black high heels she was running away in. I chased her, and as everyone else filed out, I grabbed her and pulled her to the ground. Unarmed, I removed her rubber suit to reveal exactly who I thought it was, Mistress Feather!

Still wearing her trademark mask and heels, the blonde woman was no longer wearing her signature black dress, but instead, wearing a simple black tank top and black short shorts. Her skin was very tanned, if not a bit aged, and her body was very fit and toned. She had to be at least 40-some-years old, though a very in-shape woman of that age to be fair. Literally hovering like a midnight blue ghost right above her, staring right into her eyes, I held her down with one gloved arm and used the other to remove her mask. She looked a lot different without that black, blue-feather frilled mask. Still, she had committed several atrocious crimes against humanity in just the last ten days, and I had to make sure she faced justice!

I spoke, in a calm, but serious voice, saying, “Mistress Feather!” I just looked at her angrily, trying to make her fear the worse, before I explained what was going on! I was planning to take her to the capital in chains, show the world that the woman threatening to end it had lost her power to do so, and let the world punish her for the crimes she committed against it! I just stared at her, letting the reality of the moment sink in, allowing her to feel fear, and worry that I was about to do the most painful possible thing at any time. I looked right into her eyes, trying to spot a flicker of fear. But she remained awfully calm for a woman in her position. So calm, that in a few moments, to my surprise she gave her signature, wicked grin and started giggling manically like her old diabolical self.

I was stunned, and immediately demanded an answer. But suddenly, she gave it. “You think you’ve won Bolt Girl! Hehehe I’m sorry, but I’m afraid I’ve won. You see, only a fool wouldn’t have a back-up plan in case things went wrong. So, I re-programmed the machine to destroy a random city precisely at 8 o’clock every morning unless I am to log into the system and stop it.”

What she said was terrible if it was indeed true. However, I did not buy it, and looked directly at her and said, “You’re bluffing!” She just smiled, looked at me, and said, “You got me! I’m bluffing. Feel free to kill me.” At that moment, I knew she wasn’t bluffing. She was very much serious!

I created a spark in my hand, threatening to shock her if she didn’t comply, but again, she just laughed, and said, “You won’t kill me Bolt Girl! You know that if you kill me, my machine will start destroying cities one by one. And oh, by now, you’ve supplied the machine with enough power to destroy over 100 cities! That’s a lot of people who are gonna die because of you Bolt Girl!”

I was seriously scared now. I didn’t know what to do. It made me feel just as helpless as before, unable to shock my way out of this. I made the spark a little bigger, to let her know that she was still on the wrong end of my powers, but she did not feel one bit threatened. If anything, she seemed excited. And just said, “You have one chance Bolt Girl. You have until the count of three to surrender. If you don’t, within the next three seconds, I promise a city will be destroyed! Oh, and did I mention the first city it’s programmed to destroy is New Orleans! Your time starts now… one!” This was the scariest news of all. All my friends and family were there, and I was honestly incredibly afraid. I could not believe the spot she had just put me in. I had only two choices, either surrender, and let the world fall into Mistress Feather’s hands, or don’t, and watch her destroy my home city, with all my friends and family. This was incredibly tough!

“Two…” I thought hard, desperate to think of some other way out of this! I thought, and thought, and thought, and then seconds later. I had it! Immediately, I shocked Mistress Feather just enough to knock her out.

I started hovering, and carried her over to the chair that held me captive, where I used the straps to strap her tall body down to the chair. Her arms were pinned to her sides, her legs were stretched out in front of her, and her tall high heels actually fell off of her bare feet as they did. I then shocked her back awake, and responded with my threat!

“Now, you tell me exactly how to disarm that machine, or else!” She just looked at me and said, “Your city will be destroyed. There is nothing you can do to me to make me talk!” That’s when I just said, “Oh, I bet there is!

I took my gloves off, revealing my red painted fingernails, before saying, “Now, tell me!” She didn’t look worried one bit. So I did my business. I took my red painted fingernails, and, imitating Mistress Feather’s nieces earlier, started using them to trail all twenty long red fingernails down Mistress Feather’s soft bare soles. Mistress Feather didn’t react at first, but a large smile formed across her face a moment later. This made me think the tickling was working, and continued to tickle her bare soles, and suddenly, she started laughing.

“Hehehehehehe,” She giggled, “Hehehehehe You hehehe you copycat! Hehehehe You stole that from me!”

I continued to tickle her bare soles with my fingernails, tracing the same pattern Mistress Feather and her nieces used against my precious bare feet, going up and down the soles, raking my fingernails, before going to her arches!

She giggled some more, “Tee-hehehehehehe! Oh, you’ve learned well having your feet tickled Bolt Girl! Hehehehehehe But it’s still not good enough.” I tickled her some more, moving onto her toes, and even the balls of her feet, but at this point, her laughing was slowing down. That’s when she explained, “You know how me and my nieces learned to tickle your feet so awfully well,” she grinned as I was forced to think about how terribly agonizing their assault on my bare soles truly was, before she continued, “I trained them by having them tickle my feet, finding all the week spots, so I could learn where all the worst spots were firsthand. You’ll never get me to give in!”

It all made sense, that, except for her tone. I felt like she was challenging me, like she wanted me to tickle her, just not on her feet. I didn’t trust her, but I had to get her to give. So, I had to find another way. I thought for a little bit longer, before I thought of something.
Knowing I couldn’t get her feet, I thought to myself, maybe not her feet, but maybe she’s ticklish elsewhere. So I moved up to her bare thighs, and start raking my nails there. Mistress Feather gulped!

I knew I’d hit a bit of a nerve, and started tickling her bare thighs over, and over, and over with my long red fingernails. To no surprise, it didn’t take long for her to burst out laughing.

“Hehehehehehehe! Okay, okay, that’s good! Hahahahaha Alright then, that was smart. Hahahaha But you’ll still never break me!”
I was running out of time, I tickled faster and faster along her thighs, but even though she laughing more, and harder, she didn’t break. I then had to try something different, and that’s when I started tickling her sides.

“BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh god no! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Oh, stop that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I won’t give in! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOOOOOOODDD!!!” That was it. I knew I’d hit the right spot. I tickled harder, digging my fingers into her ribs, trying my best to get her to crack.

At this point, I still had an hour left. I was running out of time, but I knew if I kept this up, she would break, and I would both save New Orleans and keep the world out of her hands. I just had to keep doing this!

I took another play out of her playbook, and copied her taunts, which had done wonders to me psychologically. I started saying, “Coochie coochie coochie coo! Surrender Mistress Feather!” Mistress Feather was going crazy, “Hahahahahahahahahaha NEVER!!!” I kept it up, going faster and faster, moving up to her bare armpits, where I grazed my nails along the soft, bare flesh of her underarms. This made her go bazurk!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP THAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!” But I didn’t stop, I continued, raking my nails faster, and faster, and faster! She literally began jumping from her seat at the excitement, as I continued to rake my nails faster and faster along her bare underarms.

At this point, there was only half an hour left. Even though I was so close, I realized that so was she. She was only half an hour of resistance away from destroying a city. I tickled her more and more, harder, and harder, and that’s when she suddenly said, “HAHAHAHAHAHA Ok fine. If you surrender now and give yourself up, I promise I won’t destroy your home city ever!”

The moment she said that, it suddenly hit me what her plan actually was. She was trying to resist, not until the doomsday went off, but just until it got close enough to the crucial time that the threat of it going off would be too great. You see, she knew I would never allow my hometown to be destroyed, and if she could hold out just long enough, and it got too close, I would surrender. Unfortunately, she was right!

However, she made one big mistake as well. By saying that, she had just made it obvious that the tickling was taking its toll. Her reactions were not nearly as violent as mine, for I was a superheroine who was 100 times more ticklish than a human, but they were clearly still very difficult to withstand. Ultimately, I had to push her over the edge, which meant, if I could make this just a little bit worse, I would probably have her. So I thought for a little bit more, and then I came up with the perfect way to do so.

I created small sparks in my hands, and fired tiny little electric strings from the palms of my hands, into the armpits, as I continued to spider and graze my long, red fingernails along Mistress Feather’s bare armpits. Mistress Feather, of course, felt the electric wand-like tickling, and lost it.

At that moment, sweat began rolling down her face and her face turned red. She jerked so hard that her breasts almost popped out, as her head flung back and she screamed, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NOT THAT!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE EVIL!”

What irony! After all she had done, this woman actually thought I was the evil one! I increased the voltage slightly, making the electricity more painful, and more ticklish to withstand. I also continued to graze my fingernails along her armpits, as I said, on more time, “Coochie coochie coochie coo!” She let out an, “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahhhhhhh!” But she wouldn’t break.
She was very, very tough, and I was getting very, very desperate. There were only 15 minutes left. So I continued to tickle faster and increased the voltage more and more.

“AHHHHHHHHHH-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-AHHHHHHH!!!! YOUUUUUUUUUUUU WIIILLLLLLLLLLL NEEEEEVEEEEEEERRRR BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

But I had to. There were only ten more minutes, and I was cutting it to the skin. Desperate, I just started digging into her armpits as much as possible and increased the voltage to twice what it was before. This had to work!
“BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… ahahahahahahahaha, MUAH-hahahahahahaha!!!” Her ticklish laughter was turning into maniacal laughter. It was becoming clear that she was not going to break no matter what I did, and with 8 minutes left, I had two choices. Either surrender myself or allow her to destroy my home city, with all my friends and family still there. So, finally, I stopped!

“Ok, ok, Mistress Feather, you win! I’m yours. Just please, don’t destroy my hometown! I’ll do anything!”

Mistress Feather caught her breath for a minute, and smiled! “Hehehehehehe Well, you can start by releasing me from these bonds!”
I immediately released her, for I had no other choice. After releasing her, she got up, stood barefoot on the concrete floor, and said, “Now, take off all your clothes! Mask, leotard, pants, everything, I want it all off!”

I begged, “Please, there’s no time…” She just snapped, “Do it, do it now!”

I was not about to let my hometown get destroyed over my own ego, so I did it. I put my thumbs into the lining of my pants and pushed them off of my legs. Then I grabbed the collar of my leotard, pushed it down my right arm until it was completely off, and then did the same to the other side, causing it to hang over, draping. I then removed my belt, and removed my mask. I was completely nude except for my purple silk bra and my matching panties. However, that apparently wasn’t enough. Mistress Feather ordered me to take those off as well, and a few seconds later, I had removed my purple bra and matching g-string, leaving me completely in the nude, standing bare feet together in her presence.

Finally, Mistress Feather went over and grabbed the pink, rubber ball that had been my encasement and handed it to me. I knew what she was about to do, but had no choice but to hold it. As I held it in my hand, she went over to the remote and pressed the button. Suddenly, the rubber encasement began to flatten and expand like it was literally growing in size. Within seconds, it had engulfed my hands, my wrists, and was inching up to my elbows. It soon made its way to my shoulders, then down my chest, up my neck, and kept forming more and more sheath around my bare skin. Before I knew it, the rubber encasement had me completely surrounded, and once again, I was Mistress Feather’s captive!

Once she’d done that, she called in to have two henchwomen escort me to my new room. However, she didn’t call to have the machine turned off. I was panicking. I began shouting. “You promised! You said you wouldn’t destroy my hometown if I surrendered! Please, stop it! Please!” She just smiled, and held the phone, not hanging up, but still not saying anything. There was only two minutes left, and pretty soon, a minute ticked off. I began screaming, when finally, Mistress Feather said, “And turn on and power up the machine. Our day is about to begin, and we wouldn’t want to destroy any major cities in our new empire now, would we?”

I breathed a sigh of relief, as suddenly, the machine began turning on and the clock struck 8 without releasing a giant death ray. Mistress Feather had kept her word!

She then came within inches of my face, her breath literally clouding the transparent rubber sheath in front of my eyes, making it difficult to see her, as she whispered! “As much as I would’ve loved to blow up your worthless city, you clearly care enough to do whatever I want not to have it destroyed. Therefore, I’d rather keep it existing, so I can threaten you with it later!”

My eyes opened wide with fear! I knew what she was saying even before she said it moments later. “If you ever, and I mean EVER try to escape again, thwart my plan, or refuse to cooperate in ANY way, I will set that machine right onto your beloved hometown and blow it off the face of the Earth! Is that understood?” She told me to blink twice if it was, and after thinking about it for two seconds, I realized I had no choice. I blinked twice!

Mistress Feather simply put away that angry face and replaced it with one of her wide, wicked grins, before talking like a sweetheart again and saying, “Good! Well, I have a big day ahead of me now. So, you just listen to your escorts!” She then looked at her henchwomen, and said, “You ladies take Bolt Girl to her new room to start her new job! And don’t worry, she won’t be trying to escape us anymore!” She then walked away again, clicking in her black high heels, as the henchwomen used a different remote to remove the rubber from around my ankles so I could walk. One of the henchwomen was the one I’d threatened earlier, who said, “We’re gonna have lots of fun together!” as she and her fellow henchwoman grabbed my arm, and started escorting me out of the power plant. This time, despite having my bare feet exposed without toe-cuffs, I did not dare try to shock or threaten anyone, let alone that henchwoman. Because after what had just happened, one thing was for certain… Mistress Feather had complete power over me. I was totally in her clutches, with no hope of escape, and after today, the entire country would fall similarly to her wicked wrath, just as I had!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back