• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[1/5/16]* Fashionably Ticklish - 2 *[F/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Lana is a fashion talent who was approached by Alexa for her full video debut. At 5'10 with a size 10.5 shoe, Lana is used to runways and heels. Her Ukranian accent coupled were the perfect combination to have Alexa approach her. It turns out Lana likes a challenge and Alexa wastes no time in trying to break this fashionista. Alexa employs a combination of fingernail, feather, brush, wombaton and taunts to make the defiant Lana lose her composure. Alexa's taunts remind Lana that she is completely in Alexa's control as she relentlessly tickles Lana. This clip features nylon,bare, upper body and all over tickling with taunts and the pre and post interview footage as a bonus (at no additional cost).

Many of you have been asking to see Alexa in a F/F video and I'm happy to say this is her first! She leads the entire tickling aspect of the video and I am curious to see the feedback on her. She did pick Lana to tickle during fashion week and I will forwarn some, Lana's reaction is one of defiance, screams and laughs. She HATES to show weakness as is evident by her facial expressions of defiance as Alexa sadistically tortures in the video. Please refer to the preview to see if this will interest you.

STATS

Length: 26 Minutes ( 17 Feet Only, 12 Upper Only )
Starring: Marie Casablanca, Alexa
Lana's Height and Shoe Size 5'10, 10.5
Lana's Other Appearances: None
Alexa's Other Appearances: Ticklish In The Caribbean, Natalie's Grade Change

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Fashionably Ticklish 2 - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ft2-hrs3-1.jpg
    ft2-hrs3-1.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 1,412
  • ft2-hrs4-1.jpg
    ft2-hrs4-1.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 866
  • ft2-hrs6-1.jpg
    ft2-hrs6-1.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 1,224
  • ft2-hrs8-1.jpg
    ft2-hrs8-1.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 1,644
  • fashionably_ticklish_2_preview_forum.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 1,141
The lovely Alexa strikes again, I think she may be one of your very best apprentices yet Darth. The way she just taunts and tortures Lana is a stroke of genius. I think it's only fair though that Alexa should soon face the same tickle torture fate she's doled out as of late. If she can dish it out, surely she can take it.

Agreed. It's always a pleasure to watch dominant women get a dose of their own medicine. And they usually can't handle what they dish out which is why they refuse to be on the receiving end. lol Not to mention she's ridiculously pretty.

The lovely Alexa strikes again, I think she may be one of your very best apprentices yet Darth. The way she just taunts and tortures Lana is a stroke of genius. I think it's only fair though that Alexa should soon face the same tickle torture fate she's doled out as of late. If she can dish it out, surely she can take it.

We will certainly find out because the next release will feature Alexa in the stocks !

Due out sometime this weekend or early next week. Just depends how soon I can edit and publish.

Do what you gotta do, my friend. You have some of the best material out there today, and I'm sure this new clip with Alexa will be another great addition to your catalog.

Do you have any update on when you're publishing the clip?

And again, thanks for making some of the best clips!

Do you have any update on when you're publishing the clip?

And again, thanks for making some of the best clips!

I do, actually. Within the next 7-10 days as time allows.

Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is really appreciated and means a lot !

No problem! Unfortunately the forum these days gets spammed by crappy gwc material and makes it harder to find quality content. I'm hoping higher standards are put in as to what content is allowed to be posted and such one day like it used to be back in the day.

I really appreciate your kind words and am glad you enjoyed the video.

Damn, I missed this originally so glad it got bumped up :bubbly:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back