• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenna Jameson on Stern 2.11.2002

solletickle

TMF Expert
Hi, everyone! We all know and see the famous scene of Jenna Jameson tickled by Yaqi. But I reading the summary of the episode and I saw that, after she was tickling by Yaqi, Jenna was tickling a guy called Gary The Retard. I search but I don't find anywhere this first part. I really would like to see Jenna that tickles a guy. Someone has it? Thank you and sorry for my bad english ;)

Here's the summary:

"Gary the Retard begged to have Jenna tickle him so Howard eventually gave in. Jenna agreed to do it so they shackled Gary up to a bed and a little while later Howard had her tickle him. Howard spent a few minutes talking about some other things that went on out there before getting to Gary again. Jenna finally got to it and tickled Gary. At one point she said Gary wet himself but he denied that. Yaqi the tickler wanted to get in on the fun so he started to tickle Jenna. Howard got her in the bed eventually and Yaqi tickled her for a few seconds. Howard gave her a couple of plugs as she was going off to do the nude massage thing. Check out ClubJenna.com for her action figure and new movie."

Jenna actually tickles Gary the Retard first. As she starts to tickle Gary , Yaqi comes up behind Jenna and tickle attacks her causing her to fall on the bed where Howard convinces her to be shackled and tickled by Yaqi. Retard tickling isn't my thing and there isn't any sexual about it. Howard and team are basically making fun of Gary . I did read on this board that Yaqi claimed to get Jenna back to his hotel room for a proper tickling which I didn't believe for one second.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back