• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's sexy feet tickling by stranger in a bar (w/ pics)

nobigdeal

TMF Poster
It drives me wild to watch my wife lure another guy into fondling and tickling her feet. It all started a a beach house where this guy starting running his finger down her very ticklish foot. I whispered to her: "I think he's a foot boy." Her: "Let's find out." She then wiggled her toes and basically kept her feet within his reach the whole night. I was so turned on i couldn't sleep.

We were partying after a wedding. Had a quite a few to drink. I asked her to see if any foot boys were present at this one bar. Didn't take long for her to have her shoes off and feet in this guy's lap. She told me later (I couldn't hear the conversation with the loud music) about the conversation. Obviously, i was filming, thus the pictures. He told her that her feet were extremely sexy and asked her what her shoe size is. She told him 51/2. She she told him to "be careful rubbing my feet b/c my feet are extremely ticklish." And, of course, he tickled her immediately. He kept saying "I just want to hear you laugh" in his effort to explain why he kept tickling her feet. No torture. Just periodic tickling and rubbing of her beautiful feet. Probably lasted around 30 minutes. Once he got his hands on them, he never took them off. Pic's follow.View attachment 481566View attachment 481567View attachment 481568View attachment 481569View attachment 481570

2nd bar adventure. It all started inside the bar. She had taken off her heels b/c her feet were hurting and asked me to go to the car and get her flat sandals. (I did b/c she owns me). When i came back, this guy (the one in the photos was talking to her while she was ordering a drink. I handed her the shoes and walked off so i could watch what happened next. She asks the guy to help her put on her sandals. They were the kind that have a strap that goes over the heel, so of course she needed help. (not really tho). While he's bending down to help her, she says "but be careful b/c my feet are extremely ticklish." I then watch the guy tickle each arch while putting on the sandals while she's laughing and playing slapping his back, begging him to stop.

Later, i find them on the patio with her feet in his lap. She motions me to come over. "Hey, tell him don't mind if he touches my feet." I then kneel down an kiss them. Then, i asked him, "don't you want to kiss her toes?" He says, "yes, i think i would." The pictures show bar right before starts sucking her toes. I can't show the tickling pics b/c it shows his face - he had her toes in his mouth while he was tickling her. she squirmed, screamed and giggled, begging him to stop. All the while he has her big toe in this mouth while he's tickling the bottom of her sexy feet. It was the hotest thing I've ever seen. Pic's follow in the next post.

I thought the whole thing was super hot!!! Wish the pics were a little clearer...but that sounds like a great time

Great story and photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

So, nobody liked the stories or the pic's?
Generally, it is best to give people 24 hours after you post something for them to respond. Many TMF members live in different time zones and have different schedules, so be patient and the comments will arrive.

Your wife has very, very sexy feet!!!
Cool story, I would be one of the guests!!

Thanks Sahir. Let me know what city you're in and if we are ever there, maybe you can be the next foot guy to run into her. She's pretty easy to spot. She usually starts by dangling her shoe for the tickle consuming public.

Great story. Those guys were so lucky to get their hands on such soft, sexy and ticklish feet..!! Thanks for sharing.

Nobigdeal, your wife is a wonderful teaser, luring those fellow foot fetishists to play & tickle her feet .... while you helplessly watched. One of my favorite fantasies. thanks

I also echo the sentiments of most of the responders here. Excellent story, she has great feet. You're really lucky to have her sir!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back