• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpit tickling

mrlaskoskotacz

TMF Poster
I really love feet tickling, but upperbody tickling love so obsessively, especially armpits. When I like some girl and see that she have pretty curve I can touch her on the ribs and tickle and this is always consider as innocent play.

But armpits are my crazy favourite part of female body. I have straight tickling fetish and I call it "primary" fetish, where everything started. Armpits and feet are "secondary" fetish, because they are connected to primary and when I see them I almost always think about tickling.

But amongst secondary fetish, armpits so well work on me that, for example, in summer, when I am in buses or metro-train and some pretty girl have arms up and I can see armpits then I always am horny. Always. I can't help it. And when this is some well-known for me girl? Oh, then I can fantasizes tickling her under armpits for months with clear memory of her armpits. Even for now, I have some clear memories of some girl's armpits.

I think that majority of tickling communities have more people who loves feet more, but which of you like armpits more?

I love armpit tickling. It's just the best when you have a girl in a tank top and have her arm up over her head so you can just dance your fingers all over her smooth pits. I also love seeing their reaction to being tickled there. Some girls have super cute reactions.

I can't begin to tell you how many girls I've gotten in a scissors leg lock, with one arm under my neck while holding their other arm up and tickled their pits. My ex-wife was about a 20 out of 10 ticklish in her pits and she would go ballistic when I did that!

Yep...the armpits... First and foremost. then the ribs, then down to the waist. And back again.

Oh, I see that I have some understanding with you guys.

Dirky, I love exactly what you describe, tank tops are best.
Robmic, I must admit that I'm little jealous of your wrestling tickling experience ;)

There's something so insanely sensual about raising my arms over my head, knowing someone is about to tickle under my arms. And everytime I see someone else do that (raise their arms), guys or girls, I can't help but imagine spidering my little fingers under there and listening to them giggle! So much fun!

Armpit tickling is so much fun. Anytime that my husband stretches/yawns with his arms up, I attack as quickly as possible and it catches him off guard (which produces the cutest laugh). He does the same to me when I'm stretching, and when I'm trying to put my hair up. Fair's fair I guess =P

I really love feet tickling, but upperbody tickling love so obsessively, especially armpits. When I like some girl and see that she have pretty curve I can touch her on the ribs and tickle and this is always consider as innocent play.

But armpits are my crazy favourite part of female body. I have straight tickling fetish and I call it "primary" fetish, where everything started. Armpits and feet are "secondary" fetish, because they are connected to primary and when I see them I almost always think about tickling.

But amongst secondary fetish, armpits so well work on me that, for example, in summer, when I am in buses or metro-train and some pretty girl have arms up and I can see armpits then I always am horny. Always. I can't help it. And when this is some well-known for me girl? Oh, then I can fantasizes tickling her under armpits for months with clear memory of her armpits. Even for now, I have some clear memories of some girl's armpits.

I think that majority of tickling communities have more people who loves feet more, but which of you like armpits more?

This sounds fun. I have crazy ticklish armpits :D

Armpits are one of the most vulnerable and intimate parts of the body. And ticklish armpits may produce a unique reaction, that special desperate laughter which is so cute :)
Love armpit tickling, thus love videos where the lee is standing with her arms up and wide :)

Obviously, I'm a card-carrying foot guy... but I've done a number of armpit videos and they've all been an absolute blast. There's just something more intimate about being right up there in her face while you're tickling her, especially if you've told her she's not allowed to put her arms down under any circumstances (right, Lolly?)

Man, feet or armpits... that's a tough one. I guess it depends on where the person is more ticklish. All things being equal, I'd probably take feet but it's close. One lady friend in particular was fairly ticklish on her feet, but with the pits, it was like OMG she'd literally be squealing! So with someone like that it'd be pits for sure! I really do love both though!

I've always preferred armpit tickling to feet tickling

I agree that feet seem to be atop the totem pole, but I'm finding there are more upper body people than I realized! This has always been tops for me. I feel it's more intimate, you're usually face to face, perfect for verbal teasing :)

There is just something extremely sexy about taking your lee, back her to the wall, raise her arms over her head, hold the wrists with one hand, look into her eyes and begin gently tickling her underarms with the other hand. Such a rush...

I love armpit tickling too. Not as much as feet tickling but it gets me excited to see women with their arms above their head.

Lately, we've been incorporating more tickling into our sex life. It's so hot when whoever is on top (usually her) pulls the other's arm up and tickles up & down the side, from hip to armpit!

I must , in all the years watching as many tickling clips I've watched, I feel armpit tickling is grossly under appreciated & overlooked. I can't count the times I've seen excessive kneading of the sides and hips when the insanely ticklish armpits are left vulnerable & untouched. To this day, the best armpit tickling video was MTP Jeff tickling the hell outta Mary in "For Max #1" .

There should more armpit ticking in general in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a higher level of vulnerability and intimacy. They're right next to the highly erogenous breasts and very sensitive neck, collarbone and ear lobes, and because you see their face, there's more cute embarrassment if they lose it in a mess of giggles and shrieks. I prefer watching women tickle women here. There's more intensity and intimacy, and less of a predatory vibe.

One of my meaner friends has recently discovered the vulnerability of my armpits. The good news is they're easier to defend than other spots. The bad news is that if she manages to get me there, the ticklish hysteria that results is off-the-charts. I would agree to almost any bargain if it meant avoiding getting tickled under my arms.

I prefer armpit tickling.
I find people are generally more ticklish on their armpits and they're easier to get to.
People walk on their feet and wear shoes, so you have to catch them when their barefoot and on the floor, then you have to be careful not to get kicked as your tickling them.
Proper foot tickling requires the lee to be tied up.

It's very hard for someone to protect their armpits, they can try to clench their arms down, but this leaves their stomach vulnerable.
The upper body is just so much easier to get to.
You can get a ticklish person laughing hysterically while tickling their upper body without any restraints.
This also means you can sneak up on them.😈

Also guys often wear tank tops which expose their armpits totally.

Nothing is better then running your big finger over their little hairless armpits,

I really love having my armpits tickled. Having my hands pinned above my head where my pits are exposed and vulnerable...very erotic!

To this day, the best armpit tickling video was MTP Jeff tickling the hell outta Mary in "For Max #1".

OMG! Thank you for the unintentional recommendation, ticklehound! I checked the video, and it's now one of my favourites.

On the topic of this tread, I prefer armpit and upper body tickling too, for the reasons already mentioned here: it feels more vulnerable and intimate. Armpit tickling is definitely underappreciated and overlooked.

I love armpit tickling too. Not as much as feet tickling but it gets me excited to see women with their arms above their head.
To this day, the best armpit tickling video was MTP Jeff tickling the hell outta Mary in "For Max #1" .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You'll never get an argument from me about that video!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back