• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Volunteer at the Museum, M/f, ff/f, crowd/f, forced orgasm

shamantick

More to come and comments always welcome

Kelli was seriously regretting her decision. As McKenna and Morgan stood behind her in the first floor girls bathroom, she could feel the waistband tighten as the girls locked in the cruel panties. As they locked in just over her protruding hip bones, the thong strand deep inside her, she knew she may have bitten off more than she could chew.

"One entire day, you took the dare so these are on you until tomorrow morning," lectured Morgan as McKenna giggled behind her. "How do they feel? They look like they would feel amazing, right?"

Kelli couldn't argue. Aside from knowing they weren't coming off for a day they made her feel incredibly vulnerable and sexy. There wasn't much to them but the concept was quite brilliant. The waistband was nothing more than a thin titanium chain made up of hundreds of tiny links interlocked. There was a master link that looked like the others, however it could only be unlocked with a special coded key which either Morgan or McKenna kept. The entire chain was only millimeters wide but incredibly strong. From the front center of the chain hung two strands of what looked like textured white pearls. Each strand laid snugly through Kelli's labia, one on each side of her clitoris and were already severely stimulating the 18 year olds' libido. The strand connected to a 4 inch diameter ring that fit between Kelli's tight volleyball players ass, spreading her cheeks open. She could feel the cool air against her anus and could only imagine how obscene it looked spread open like that.

"I didn't agree to the ring part, so come on, just take that part off", begged Kelli. It's bad enough I have to wear this thing but this is humiliating.

Morgan scowled. "You dared McKenna and I to make out while fingering each other and we did it. You don't think that was humiliating? Now this was your dare, own it. Anyhow, nobody will know but you once your pants are pulled up, right?"

Kelli knew it was useless to argue.

Morgan continued. "If you want to be a **** about it, we could make you use all of the accessories because technically they're part of the set," and McKenna held the bag open for Kelli to see. An assortment of sinister looking devices filled the bag, from tiny brushes to obscenely large plugs.

"Never mind, this is good!", Kelli joked and she pulled her grey lululemons
back on. The first period bell rang and the girls took off for class.

Kelli was a good student but had a reputation for being a dumb blond in a brunette's body. She was nice to everyone but her two best friends were Morgan and McKenna. All three had been in volleyball together since the 6th grade and lived right next door to one another. They were by far the three hottest girls in school but McKenna was the most popular with the boys while Kelli had an endless series of 'just friends'.

Kelli was about 5'7" with an athletic frame. She was proud of her toned lower body but embarrassed by her small breasts. She wore sweatshirts regularly to keep herself covered but she loved wearing tights and leggings hoping boys would take notice of her finer attribute. Her hair was straight auburn, and she would often pull it back in a sloppy ponytail. Her eyes were brown and almond shaped and perfect for her pouty lipped face.

As she got to first period calculus, the pearls were driving her insane. Each step caused the strands to massage her most sensitive little friend, and already her clit was swelling. She tried to adjust the strands through her leggings but there was no relief. She quickly took her seat, relieved to have made it and hoping she could sit very still for the next forty minutes.

By third period, she was ready to quit the dare. Morgan and McKenna were both in the class with her and asked her how it was going.

"I had to sit down on the floor of the hallway twice to keep from cumming! These damn things are sinister. Look!", as Kelli lifted the sweatshirt wrapped around her waist to show off her amazing bulge. The pearl strands weren't visible at all, but the cameltoe they produced was amazing. "Every time I move it's like 20 vibrators all at once. I need out of this....I am willing to do any......"

"Kelli," came echoing from the front of the room. "Is there something so important that you would like to share with the entire class?" Kelli turned forward and blushed. "Perhaps you were just volunteering to be my assistant today? Please head up to the front of the class."

The poor girl stood up and began to head to the front. McKenna snatched the sweatshirt from her waist and Kelli quickly tried to retrieve it.

"Ms. Berglund! We don't have all day, now front and center," demanded the teacher.

Kelli was quite the sight to behold, and the boys, one by one were taking notice of this glorious teen standing now in front of them. There she stood in her tight grey spandex leggings and tight pink tank top. Her bulge was clear as day from the front and to make matters worse she could feel her nipples hardening against her tight cotton tank top from the humiliation. There was no question she was the center of attention now and escaping was not an option. As Kelli stood on display next to 2 large pieces of furniture covered in sheets Mr. Graham started to address the class:

"The Salem witch trials were barbaric in that innocent people were forced to admit to things they did not do. Who can tell me why? Mr Springer,"

"Through coercion and torture?"

"Correct Mr. Springer," replied Graham. "We are fortunate to have good friends at the Jackson Museum of antiquities who are letting us use these two devices for the month of November and more fortunate to have a volunteer to help demonstrate", and Mr. Graham uncovered the first device. "This was known as the water wheel. Let me show you how it works. Kelli, please step up, boots off if you will."

Kelli kicked off her Uggs, showing off her cute sock-clad feet, and stepped up to the large wooden wheel which was adorned with several leather straps. Graham strapped in her legs, waist and arms before removing the pegs under her feet. Kelli was stretched into a giant X and Graham began securing straps across her hips and chest. The chest strap was positioned just above the poor girls protruding nipples as if resting atop them. He began to rotate the wheel until Kelli was completely upside down, her bulging mound right next to Mr. Graham's face. Her nipples slowly slipped under the leather strap and emerged from the other side, harder than ever.

"Normally a tank of water would be at the bottom and the victim would be slowly rotated through for hours until eventually they confessed. Ms. Berglund, if you confess I will let you go, but you will fail this class. Do you confess to being a witch?"

"No sir." Kelli responded.

Mr. Graham continued, "and the process would continue until the victim said yes. Well done Ms. Berglund, you have great resolve,". And Kelli was rotated back to an upright position her small breasts again sliding under the leather band, stimulating the teen even more.

"Shall we try door number 2?", said the young teacher as he removed the sheet from the next device. In front of him stood a seated pillory.

"These were the stocks. The accused, that would be you Ms. Berglund, is seated on the bench with her hand secured through the bottom." The bench had a 2" ridge that positioned itself right between her ass cheeks on the bench. Graham took Kelli's hands and guided them down through the holes right next to her before securing them in place. Her arms now kept her from being able to shift from the ridge "The witch's feet would then be locked in the stocks and a confession extracted." Kelli's pink socked feet were guided through each of the holes and again secured in place about 4 feet apart in the stocks. Her legs now spread wide forced her to shift back and forth on the ridge which was not helping at all with her panty issue. The leggings did little to hide the full detail of her, now spread, pussy and trying to sit still was impossible.

"Ms. Berglund. Here comes the deal of all deals, are you ready?" Kelli nodded begrudgingly. "If in the next 10 minutes you don't confess to being a witch, I will give you an A in this class for the year." Kelli's ears perked up. " If you do confess, you are my volunteer at the museum tonight for our exhibition. Deal?"

Although the stocks were less than comfortable, sitting in them for 10 minutes should be a breeze. Any guaranteed A was more than worth the time. "No problem!", smiled Kelli and she smirked as if the victory was already won.

"Springer, keep the time," ordered Mr. Graham, and the male student quickly complied. "Admit you are a witch and we can end this now." Kelli stuck her tongue out jokingly. Graham grabbed Kelli's left ankle and questioned, "last chance?"

He smiled as he started tickling the bound brunette's left sole through her thin pink sock.

"Hey, not fair!" Kelli shouted, clearly shocked by the attack. The trapped foot twisted and shook trying to evade its attacker. "Mr. Graham, stop it!" Laughed Kelli while the teacher continued the attack.

"Admit the truth, that you are a witch and I will stop,". Kelli was trying to hold in her laughter but doing a poor job of it. She shook her head defiantly. "Not going to admit it? Then I guess we have no choice but to continue."

Graham continued to lecture the class as he viciously tickled the trapped foot. "So you see class, the victim would endure this for hours until a confession was reached..."

Graham's fingers gently stroked the sexy socked sole, following effortlessly as it wiggled and twisted. Kelli bucked her hips trying to escape. She wanted that A but her body couldn't take anymore. The torment on her trapped foot was maddening and combined with the pearl strands aggressively massaging her clitoris was driving her towards orgasm. People in class were holding up their cellphones to video her being tortured and we're going to catch her orgasm if she didn't stop this now. "Okay, ahhh, ooh, I admit it....".

Graham quickly interrupted her sarcastically. "Ms. Berglund, please wait your turn. I'm trying to teach my class," and Graham reached over to attack the second foot as he described to his class exactly what he was doing. "Tickling was a very effective form of torture because the captive never desensitized from the sensation. In fact....", Kelli was writhing as the skilled fingers attacked her sensitive soles. "Sometimes the victim was tickled for days at a time with the only intent to bring on insanity." The nubile teen was whipping her hair back and forth, her screams now only an open mouth. Her tight body reacting on its own attempting anything to escape his fingers. "You can imagine what a team of skilled interrogators could do to the alleged witch after watching me for just a few minutes with our lovely volunteer." Kelli could do nothing at this point but writhe and laugh. The warmth building in her groin warning she would scream out in pleasure at any moment.

"I'm a witch, oh my god, a witch, I..holy fuck, oh I'm a wiiiiiitch! Oh shit, please dooon't stop tickling my feet!" and Graham complied. For the next 30 seconds the teacher focused full attention on the cotton clad soles staring at him while the bound teen thrashed and moaned. His fingers danced along her socks while her feet arched back to accept the torment. Finally the evil teacher ceased his attack on the pink socks sticking out the devilish device and stared at his student.

Kelli twitched and spasmed, knowing she just gave the show of a lifetime to her entire class. She could feel her engorged clit pressing through the pearls and against the soft textured cotton of her leggings and was confident her swollen nipples were clearly visible through her thin tank top.

"I think we can count that as a full confession. Time Mr. Springer?"

The boy, adjusted his pants as he checked his watch, "eight minutes, thirty eight seconds."

"Well Ms. Berglund, looks like I will see you tonight at the museum. You were so very close to that A but don't worry, I will count tonight as extra credit." Graham gave one more quick tickle up each foot eliciting another quick yelp and then began to unfasten his gorgeous young victim. "And don't stress. Tonight will be way more fun."

Kelli put her boots back on and quickly adjusted her pants to move the enormous wet spot down between her legs. She hung her head in humiliation as she walked between Morgan and McKenna. "You two, bathroom, now."

McKenna and Morgan were laughing as they followed Kelli into the girls room.

"Take this thing off of me right now!" Demanded the humiliated teen.

"No chance. That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen," teased Morgan. "My pussy was throbbing just watching you tickled to orgasm."

"Not funny, it was these goddamn panties, not the tickling," Kelli insisted.

"Umm, you begged him to keep tickling your feet after you confessed."

"No way, I was begging him to stop," corrected Kelli. "Tickling is awful, I hate it."

Morgan pulled out her phone to show her what really happened and Kelli couldn't believe it. In the throes of passion she begged for her feet to be tickled. How is that possible?

After a humiliating afternoon of quiet whispers and classmates pointing and giggling in the halls, Kelli had completed her day of torment. Now to go home and relieve the pressure from her ordeal. The poor girl made her way down the back stairs trying to sneak out, hoping Mr. Graham forgot about their deal from this morning.

"Going somewhere Ms. Berglund?", came a voice from the bottom of the stairs. It was Graham and Kelli knew she was caught. "You weren't planning on leaving without getting the details for tonight, we're you?"

"No sir, I was just getting my, umm.....", Graham interrupted her before she could finish her excuse.

"No problem, just be at the museum by 6:30, you can't be late, understand? The staff has your costume and will be expecting you. Please, no makeup as we need this to be authentic for the guests. Also, I need you to sign this release confirming you are there on your own free will and understand you will be acting out your role, okay. You will be out by midnight."

Kelli felt horribly guilty trying to sneak out and quickly signed the paperwork. "I'll be there early Mr. Graham, I won't let you down."

The entire ride home she thought of the orgasm from this morning. It was the most intense of her entire life and she wondered why. Was it the panties? Doubtful as this was a full body orgasm, although they definitely played their part. Maybe being immobile and knowing she had no control was the reason. This was the theory she was going to test when she got home.

As soon as Kelli passed through the door, She dropped her bag and ran up to her room. Her mom wouldn't be home until late and she didn't have to be at the museum for three hours. She had thought of an experiment that would test the bondage theory that she could try on her own. She would tie each of her ankles to a footboard post and then cuff her wrists to the headboard. She could tie the key to the headboard with a long string that would take some time to retrieve with only one hand. She knew her mom had a bag of toys in her closet and Kelli could have everything put back before she left for the museum.

Kelli stripped off her leggings and tank top but left on her socks and of course the panties. She stood in front of the bedroom mirror for a moment admiring her toned body. The panties looked so sexy trailing down through her swollen pussy and the waist chain climbed gently over each of her hip bones. She ran her index finger gently down the center of the pearl strands and shivered in anticipation of the pending orgasm.

She dumped her mothers bag onto the bed and was a bit shocked by the collection of bondage gear. She attached a piece of dental floss to the handcuff key and grabbed two pairs of handcuffs. She kneeled on the bed facing the wall as she leaned back and secured each of her ankles to the bedposts with silk scarves from her closet. Her heart was pounding as the excitement built. She put a set of handcuffs on each wrist and began to play with her nipples. She moaned softly as her pussy flooded with warmth. She shuffled through her mothers pile and found two round clamps designed for her sensitive buds. "These will do the trick", Kelli said to herself and the nubile teen gently trapped them in the clamps. She loved the way they felt, the constant squeezing of her erect brown nipples had her already stimulated pussy flooding with wetness. She threw herself forward and quickly clasped each of the cuffs to the headboard posts.

It was done. She gently started riding against the soft blanket, eyes closed, bottom lip gently between her teeth. As she rhythmically shifted back and forth against the bed she felt her sweet orgasm rapidly building. She needed and wanted this more than anything. She pictured Mr. Graham with his face buried between her legs and moaned loudly. A door slammed downstairs.

"Hello....,". It was Morgan's voice. Kelli frantically started grabbing for the key string as she heard her friend moving up the stairs. "Kelli, where are you....". The bound teen heard the steps coming down the hall and tried to lay as quietly as possible. The door latch clicked and the caught teen could feel the blood rushing to her face as she lay bound in humiliation. She could hear the door swing open. "Kelli?"...

The naked teen tried to hide but all she could managed was to bring her thighs together a bit. There she laid, her perfect legs and ass on display, the ring exposing her tight little asshole to her two best friends.

"Kelli, oh my god! What the hell happened..." Kelli buried her face in the bed, embarrassed as she had ever been. McKenna was there too and the two girls quickly figured out the scenario.

Kelli spoke, face still in the pillow, "Please untie me, I was just seeing if...."

"Why you dirty little girl, you did this to yourself, didn't you!?! ..and that's quite the pile of goodies. Look Morgan, she even has the key rigged up to let herself out. Good thing we showed up with these attachments for the panties!"

Morgan laughed a little and joins inthe humiliation. "maybe we should see what these panties can really do. I think we should make a how-to-video and post it on YouTube."

Kelli's stomach sank. "Seriously, just let me out so I can get dressed...this isn't funny."

"Doesn't look like you were trying to get dressed. Actually looks like you were trying to get off! Good thing we showed up to help," and with that McKenna started rummaging through the pile of goodies next to Kelli's bound torso. McKenna grabbed a bright pink ball gag and forced it into the poor girls mouth, securing the leather strap behind her head. "Heg! Cunnog gaa!" Was all the naked girl could muster.

"Hey Morgan? Maybe she was trying to recreate history class. As her best friends we definitely need to help her. You're recording this, right?"

Morgan and McKenna dumped the accessory bag for the panties on the bed next to the other toys. Wide eyed they stared at the attachments. One at a time Kelli could hear them pick them up and gasp. "This one is called the shocker, what is it supposed to do?"

Morgan ruffled through the instructions, "ooh, it says that it will electrify the strands sending a low current through the users vagina and across the clitoris eventually leading to forced orgasm. Apparently the current is needed to run other attachments too."

"What about this one?" Asked McKenna grabbing a skinny spiral shaft.

"That one clips to the ring and slowly rotates forcing itself into the anus. Ouch! Let's rename this one Mr. Graham." Responded Morgan.

Kelli shouted unrecognizable curses towards her friends behind the gag.

"Holy crap, look at this one!" Morgan's couldn't figure out what this could possibly do.

"That's the AnalTease, right? The instructions say to just clip it over the ring and switch it on. Apparently, It will rotate around the ring and either massage or tickle the users anus depending on the attachment. There's a rubber tip or a feather tip but they warn not to you both at the same time."

"We have to try this on her. If nothing else, it's punishment for getting caught by us. How bad could both attachment be?" giggled Morgan.

"Don't you think it's way too cruel?" Asked McKenna. "The instructions clearly say...."

Morgan interrupted. "Ooh, I think this is just what she has been waiting for. People who tie themselves up are looking for the extremes, right?"

"Adding these however might be too cruel!" And Kelli heard the sound of two electric toothbrushes switch on. "Thirty minutes, no breaks and then we let her out."

Kelli could feel the rubber tip press against her virgin asshole. She heard an audible click as the attachment snapped into the ring.

Morgan's voice continued, "now add the shocker." Kelli felt current starting to run through the pearls, stinging her sensitive pussy and taint. The device against her asshole began to circle slowly, feeling like the tip of a tongue licking the rim of her anus. Meanwhile, the feather tip also circled created a maddening sensation, tickling right behind the nibbling tongue. She bucked in her bonds as her ass tried to clench around the ring but nothin could be done to stop the circling attacker. The design was cruel as the rubber tip left her wanting more while the feather slowly tortured her asshole's sensitive skin. It circled over and over driving her mad.

Her clitoris was on fire as the textured strands continued to massage and electrocute her from all angles.

"Arggggggggghhhhh, Ooooooooohhhh!", instantly started from behind the gag.

For the sake of the video, Morgan and McKenna decided it was time to add to the torturous demonstration. They each took an electric toothbrush and positioned themselves above each scarf bound sole.

Kelli couldn't even focus on her socks being removed but within seconds, a thousand tiny bristles were attacking the soles of each foot. She struggled against her bonds, about to lose her sanity. The simultaneous tickling of both her feet and asshole, combined with the licking sensation against her anus and the electrified pearls was sending her to into a panic.

McKenna and Morgan were laughing too as they each added a barrage of fingernails to their victims bound feet, attempting to amplify their poor friend's hell.

The nails against her exposed bound soles pushed the tied up girl miles over the edge. Kelli was instantly absorbed by the orgasm. It didn't build; it hit her like a truck. Her entire body lost control and she felt wave after wave of pleasure rock her body. As it finally passed she struggled to signal for relief but all of the sensations continued. The electricity continued to milk orgasmic sensations from the poor girls body while her tickled asshole spasmed and puckered trying to escape.

"Thtap, feeth, thtap!", Kelli screamed from behind the gag but the assault on her bound feet also continued, now 100 times worse than before the orgasm. Tears welled up in her eyes as the most amazing orgasm had turned the poor girls body into a palate of nerve endings. All she could do was scream into the pillow through the gag as the maddening bristles explored her soft arches and after what seemed like an eternity, she collapsed into oblivion.

She awoke alone and untethered, noticing dusk through the window. She saw a text from her friends as she checked her phone for the time:

'Here's both videos from today. Clearly somebody has a tickle fetish:). You can thank us later. Have fun with Graham��!'

"Shit, it's 6:20! I need to get to the museum," and the exhausted teen leapt from the bed and pulled on her clothes from earlier in the day. " I need to find new friends."

She arrived at 6:40 and noticed a number of people in robes and costumes by the back entrance. She ran up to the door and introduced herself, "I'm one of the volunteers...uh, with Mr. Graham."

A tall blonde woman in her mid thirties offered to take her back. In the dressing room she saw several other girls, mostly older than her, wearing a variety of outfits. A few were dressed as serving wenches with white low cut blouses and dresses. Three others were dressed as noble women, in beautiful Renaissance dresses.

"Here's your costume," and Kelli was handed a thin white burlap dress. She quickly stripped and replaced her outfit with this sack. It was very revealing and didn't entirely cover her shapely bottom. "You'll need to take those off," said the blonde woman grabbing the chain around her waist and gently pulling up.

"Ooh, sensitive...sorry. Umm, these don't come off," apologized the poor girl. "Maybe I should be a different character?"

The blonde looked sternly at Kelli, "had you been on time you would have been. Mr. Graham had requested that you be the princess but now you are the adulteress. Please head into the exhibition hall and you will get further instruction."

This day could not end soon enough. Not only had she been humiliated at school, and in her own home, but now she had to suffer through whatever this boring exhibit was going to for the next 5 hours. She saw Mr. Graham as she entered and ran over to him.

"Sorry, I was late. I was going to be the princess but now I guess I'm some sort of adulteress? Can you ask if I...."

Graham stopped the rambling girl. "You will get through this, don't worry. Unfortunately you are going to have to spend the evening, ummmm, demonstrating some of the equipment again. You need to play the part though. The people here tonight each paid $4,000 to the museum for an authentic experience. Your role is rather simple. You will be brought into the hall by two guards, who will throw you in front of the king and queen. Your crimes will be read and your sentence carried out based on the Kings demands. All you need to do is look frightened and don't struggle. Got it?"

"Do I have any other choice?" Replied Kelli.

The gala began and everyone was seated for dinner. The actors dressed as nobility sat up front on the stage and looked lazily upon the crowd. The wenches walked from table to table filling glasses and assuring the guests were well taken care of. The two men dressed as guards walked to Kelli and asked if she was ready. She adjusted her burlap sack to cover as much of her toned body as possible and allowed the guards to take her by the arms.

She was quickly rushed to the front of the stage and a spotlight shined down as she was forced to her knees, facing the king. "Bow before the king peasant," demanded one of the guards as he forced her to lean forward. Kelli could feel the sack ride up her back exposing the bottom of her ass to the crowd.

"What is so important that you interrupt my banquet with this commoner," asked the King.

"She was caught acting inappropriately with a married man of the court sire. Lady Buckingham asked that you deal with her swiftly and harshly."

"Very well," responded the king. "Place the adulteress in the palace court stocks and let the mob deal with her. Stand guard and let no permanent harm befall her. Young mistress. If I see you before me again, you shall spend a fortnight in my dungeon, do you understand?"

Kelli nodded and was lifted by the two guards and dragged to the next room.

The room was large with a glass ceiling. The walls were brick and there were plants creating the effect of a courtyard. Once they entered the guards let go of Kelli and walked her over to a stock, different from the one she was in earlier. On this one she kneeled, her feet behind her through two padded holes. She then leaned forward to allow her head and wrists to rest in the padded half moons of the pillory. As the one guard secured the top board of the pillory the other guard spoke.

"You get a break when the crowd goes back in for dessert. Then we will move you to where you can just lay on for the rest of the night, this one is only for about an hour."

Kelli was relieved. An hour in this and then just lie down for a bit.

After a few minutes a crowd started moving into the courtyard room. The well dressed patrons were very respectful of Kelli and shot over smiles and nods of encouragement. She felt awkward, but the pleasant patrons seemed to sympathize with the girl on display. After most of the patrons had entered the room a woman dressed in medieval attire rushed in and in an indignant tone began to lecture, "this harlot beguiles my husband and you allow her to rest in the pillory? I demand that you all help defend my honor by punishing this succubus."

Kelli was enjoying the show until the woman grabbed a cold beverage from one of the guests and walked behind the harlot. Kelli felt the icy drink poured on her back and run down her sides. She flinched and screamed.

The crowd was clearly entertained and lady Buckingham took two female guests behind the pillory out of Kelli's view.

"It could be your husbands next ladies, use those beautifully manicured nails to convince her to stop her wicked ways."

'You have got to be kidding me. Not again!' Thought Kelli. 'I can't take any more tickling today.' Lady Buckingham began softly spidering her fingers across the victims bound bare feet. "Please stop, not my feet please!" Begged the poor peasant girl but the crowd all thought it part of the act.

Kelli's screams drew the attention of the room and the crowd began to move behind to watch the show. As the crowd got into it, she could feel several pairs of hands exploring her bound feet and body for ticklish spots. Her position didn't allow her to see any of it, but the sensations were quickly maddening. Every inch of each foot was being skillfully explored by no less than four sets of hands. On her left foot her toes were being held back while long fingernails explored between them. Below that, ten fingers scribbled furiously on her soft arch, relentlessly and methodically moving from ball to heel. Her other foot was being both tickled and occasionally slapped. The pain was a welcome release from the tickling sensation, but only lasted for a second between the minutes of sadistic tickle torture. More fingers invaded each armpit, crawling teasingly from the rib cage, while the poor teen tried to pull down her arms but the stocks wouldn't allow it. She shut her eyes tightly trying to pass out again but to no avail. At one point, what felt like several long feathers began tickling her inner thighs, occasionally reaching high enough to tickle her barely hidden pussy. She tried in vain to pull her legs together but the stocks made that impossible. The attackers recognized her attempt to defend her most private area and spent several minutes focusing particular attention on her young mound, driving the eighteen-year-old insane. While the feathers danced across her pussy, a woman's nails tickled the insides of Kelli's thighs and underside of her perfect ass, occasionally catching under the pearl thong giving small subtle tugs. All the while, people casually walked around her, drinks in hand, thoroughly enjoying her torment as she screamed, moaned and thrashed.

Patrons rotated in and out, treating Kelli like a sadistic carnival game. At one point during the relentless tickling, two couples brought over pitchers of ice water and slowly poured them on Kelli's lower back, just above her crack, making sure it trickled through her ass and pussy. The freezing water against her hot sweaty backside burned as it trickled across her asshole and through her labia. They laughed hysterically as she reacted and caught the water in their glasses. They toasted to the young victims suffering and walked off leaving Kelli to the rest of the well dressed mob.

Two other men forced there way to Kelli's trapped feet with the oil bottle from the salad table and two forks. The crowd roared as they poured the oil onto her feet and then dragged the forks up and down the slippery soles, eliciting violent thrashing from their victim as she tried to escape the awful sensations.

People played games with her, seeing if they could make her pee herself or taking turns, one on each foot and then judging who got the better reaction. They attacked with hair brushes from ladies purses, feathers, fingers and anything else they could find. The guard had to escort out one patron who was reaching through Kelli's arm holes and pinching and fondling her breasts and nipples, apparently for several minutes. The poor girl was in such sensory overload that she wasn't even the one who protested, but rather an impatient woman trying to get to the suffering victims armpits eventually reported the indiscretion.

After the hour was up, the crowd moved back into the serving room as the exhausted peasant hung in her bonds, sweat soaked and still trying to recover from the hour of torment. When the last guest vacated the courtyard, the guards released the poor teen and helped her out of the stockade. The sweat covered vixen needed help walking around and the guards half walked, half carried her across the room.

Kelli was able to regain her composure after about 15 minutes. She drank two bottles of water and fixed her hair before attempting to speak.

"I can't do anymore, I can't....can't....I have to go....this is....this is too much," stammered the young actress.

She heard Graham's voice from behind her, "I'm sorry Kelli, this was the deal. You agreed and you signed the contract. You have no choice but to continue." The attractive teacher came and gently started rubbing Kelli's shoulders to comfort her.

She started to cry, not able to gather her thoughts to even try and debate. "Those people, they, they enjoyed torturing me...even as I begged and screamed they just kept going and I couldn't do anything to make them stop. All I wanted was for it to stop, for some body to save me but the people just found more cruel ways to attack my body."

Graham looked at her with soft eyes trying to comfort her, "only one scene left. You are so tough. Don't let them take that away from you. Based on what you've gone through so far there is no way I could give you anything but an A for the year. Just finish tonight and I will recommend you for the national merit scholarship and get the school board to approve."

The young girl knew how big of a deal that was, especially since her mom couldn't afford to pay for Kelli's college. She could suffer through a few more hours if it meant changing her life. She nodded in agreement and Graham smiled. "I'm proud of you!"

He walked out of the room as Kelli regained her composure. The guards waited there for her and escorted her back into the main room where her the wealthy sadists enjoyed their dessert. They again knelt her in front of the king and one of them spoke, "sire, we found this girl stealing from the royal pantry. She is the same girl whom you sentenced to the stocks for her indiscretions with Buckingham. What shall we do with her."

The king looked down upon her. "I warned you what would happen should I lay eyes upon you again. Now it's to the dungeon and you will be taught a lesson in obedience."

Kelli was again dragged out of the room and then escorted to a different area of the museum. In the middle of the room was a huge oak table with stocks on one end and shackles on the other end attached to chains. The manacles had been replaced with fur lined leather cuffs but Kelli was sure the originals were much crueler.

Kelli was helped onto to device and her feet were secured in the stocks. The leather cuffs were secured around each wrist and she was laid back. The guard ratcheted the chain until the girls body was stretched taut. Her garment rode up to where she was sure her pearl adorned mound was visible but she knew the reward was worth it. Leather straps attached to the table were secured around her toned thighs just above the knee.

A gag was then placed in her mouth and a blindfold over her almond shaped eyes. She could here many footsteps across the wood floor and Mr. Graham's voiced echoed through the room.

"A torture chamber like this was actually common through the castles of Europe during the 15th century. People would be sentenced to hours or years here based on crimes against the kingdom or the church, and some were just brought for the pleasure of the monarch. Tonight we will treat our beautiful prisoner as just that as we show you how a typical punishment took place."

Kelli felt very vulnerable as she heard those words, realizing just how trapped she truly was.

"Our two dungeon maidens here will also demonstrate several techniques that each of you will be welcome to try on our little thief. Granted such a rare opportunity comes at a price so prepare to be generous with an additional donation to the museum."

The crowd now surrounded the table where the blindfolded girl lay. Two beautiful young ladies, each in a sexy leather corset, tight fitting panties and black leather boots, prepared their victim.

"As you can see, by rendering our young prisoner absolutely immobile, it leaves her truly at the mercy of her tormentors," explained Graham to the lingering crowd. "The gag and blindfold were very common as well as they added to the hopelessness of her situation. Notice how she can't protest leaving our beautiful torturesses to do as they please."

Kelli felt her garment being ripped from her torso as she screamed and begged through the large gag. The men in the room couldn't believe the young, nude, bound specimen before them! A palate to be groped and tormented by the highest bidders with no chance of escape. Kelli heard women's voices discussing the fascinating contraption dividing her perfect mound, one woman asking if she could trade places on the rack.

Graham laughed, "That would require one special donation Mrs. Burke! Actually the device you notice our victim still wearing isn't a museum piece but rather a piece designed by yours truly. We thought it would be a nice incentive to enhance the bidding for the private hour session we will be finishing the night with and it took a great deal of coordination and effort to make sure young Kelli would wear this for us this evening. Actually she has been wearing it all day and will be forced to wear it for the remainder of the night."

Kelli's mind raced behind the blindfold, 'how does Mr. Graham know about the arrangement with Morgan and McKenna? He knew in class today too? This whole thing is a setup?'

"Ladies, you have one hour to entertain the king and his guests. Please proceed," and as Graham's voice tapered off the two vixens approached their nubile subject.

One took a small cup of oil and a paint brush towards Kelli's naked torso. She dipped the brush into the warm oil and began to slowly circle the soft brown nipple before her, occasionally allowing the soft brush to gently flick across the tip.

Kelli was clearly bothered by this as she wiggled as much as the bonds would let her but she could barely move. More oil was applied and the maddening, slow sensation continued. Her nipple responded rapidly, hardening to a perfect nub. The torturer knew her trade well. Every nerve ending in the nipple was tickled to perfection leaving the struggling bound teen locked between agony and ecstasy. Once fully engorged, the brush focused entirely on the delicate tip, eliciting screams and laughs from behind the gag. Without warning, a second brush began the process on her other perfect nub until it too was erect and throbbing, the soft brushes focusing fully on the super-sensitive tips of Kelli's delicate nipples.

Through the murmurs of the delighted crowd Graham interceded," starting at $1,000, two lucky bidders will take over the brushing, bids please? Very good ma'am, ahhh yes sir, thank you very much..." Eventually each nipple went for $8,000 and the transition to the patrons was flawless.

The professionals moved to the end of the table where Kelli's soft, bare, size fives emerged through the holes in the stocks. Graham began again, "as you all saw before, the feet alone can be an easy target for interrogation, as the soles are covered in thousands of nerve endings." Graham scribbled his fingers quickly across the perfect trapped sole. Kelli's body flexed showing the perfect details of her lean frame as her foot struggled to escape the attack. "Watch our lovely doms quickly conquer young Kelli with nothing more than fingers and brushes."

Kelli struggled as she felt strings being wrapped around each big toe. The battle was quickly lost as her toes were now being pulled back and secured to the stocks. Her beautiful white arches stretched taut and on display drew the fascination of the crowd once more. Kelli knew what was to come but struggled to focus as the torment to her nipples still drew her primary attention.

Each torturer started by picking a specific spot in the middle of Kelli's milky arches and gently scratched up and down with their perfectly manicured nails. These nails were 1000 times worse than anything she had yet faced and she bucked violently hoping somehow to break the medieval torture rack, but the rack held firm.

Not knowing how her poor mind and body could take any more, Kelli screamed muffled pleas into her gag. Mr. Graham again began to speak, "An entire hour controlling and breaking this gorgeous puppet simply by tickling those immobile soles...I have no doubt $10,000 to start?"

The bidding came fast and furious as the sadistic patrons could see the agony being caused. Quickly the bidding was approaching $30,000. The young victims body began to betray her as she could feel her vaginal muscles contract and open as her hips reached as high as the bonds would allow. The crowd didn't miss this nor did Mr. Graham.

"Stop, everyone, please stop." And at once the tickling ceased. Kelli could feel her entire bare body flush with embarrassment and humiliation. "It appears our victim is enjoying this!", Graham laughed. "It's not uncommon that tickling lead to sexual pleasure and even orgasm as the part of the brain that is stimulated by the sensation of tickling is the same as the one that causes the big-O. The helplessness of being immobile ties into to this young ladies primitive desire to be submissive."

Kelli knew he was right as two of the most amazing orgasms of her life occurred today while tied up. Still, she hated the tickling and felt betrayed that her body would respond this way.

Graham's went on, "Unfortunately for our victim, and why I stopped is, following an orgasm the nerve endings in the body become super-sensitized..."

Kelli thought for a moment, 'Oh thank god! If they tickled me after an orgasm I couldn't even imagine the horror! Mr. Graham, thank you! I still can't believe you set me up but I must thank you for stopping this!' Kelli let her body relax knowing this night was finally over.

..but Graham wasn't done. "We have 5 more body parts to bid off and if we can get to $350,000, I will allow you to torture our young volunteer through orgasm and beyond! Imagine the reaction you will enjoy seeing from our prisoner as you administer the punishment."

Kelli couldn't believe what she was hearing. Even the cruelest executioners of the past wouldn't do what he is suggesting, and especially not to an eighteen year old student! She started to scream into her gag, trying to get anyone's attention to let them know that she couldn't do this anymore. The crowd did nothing to help the poor prop as her blindfolded eyes began to tear up, knowing her hopeless sentence was soon to be carried out. She sobbed quietly into the gag awaiting the rest of the details to be determined.

Her feet each went for $75,000, both to women surprisingly. Lastly were her ribs and armpits, combined to one bidder per side, which each went for $45,000. Kelli felt hope, they were still $94,000 short and she was out of ticklish spots!

"Okay folks, we need somebody to step up and be very generous to our fine museum. How many opportunities will any of us have to torment the clitoris of a young, nubile, bound, beauty for an hour. To hopefully push her over the edge multiple times or simply leave her lingering on the edge of orgasm? You will be able to tickle any part of the inner thighs all the way up to her navel."

A woman's voice rang out, "I will pay the $100,000, but with one condition...I would like you, Mr. Graham, to have the honors. I know what you are capable of, and let's just say, better her than me."

Mr. Graham agreed and the generous sadists took their places around the perfect young body strapped firmly to the contraption. The oiled brushes quickly returned to service, once again achieving immediate success in hardening and tormenting the sensitive nubs.

The women at Kelli's feet were receiving a tutorial from the 2 professionals on how best to bring Kelli back to the brink. The doms were clearly joining in as Kelli could now sense the four hands targeting each foot as she frantically wiggled her soles trying to escape. Although not as skilled as the doms, the simple addition of the extra nails made the torment even that much more maddening.

Two more soft brushes were introduced into the hollows of the young girl's armpits, as if she could tolerate more. The firm tips were being flicked and swirled across the soft smooth skin. Kelli instinctively tried to pull her arms down but the leather cuffs held firm, keeping her in place to accept the brushes' demands.

She was screaming loudly, thrashing as much as her bonds would let her. Suddenly, two firm hands positioned themselves against her inner thighs, and began to press out. Kelli could feel herself being spread apart.

Graham's voice echoed, "focus more on the arches please ladies," and at his command what felt like 100 skilled fingers began a torturous dance across the soft bottoms of her feet.

Graham took a feather from next to the table and began to wiggle it across Kelli's upper thighs and ass, making sure to drag it across her sensitive taint exposed between the pearl strands before returning to her thighs. The soft hairs of each feather gently brushed against her soft skin between her thighs creating the most maddening sensation. As they were both pulled up through her ass and against the outside of her labia the young girl's hips bucked wildly.

Kelli's head was swimming as the agony started to convert over to ecstasy. She heaved her chest forward, her nipples now demanding more than just the soft maddening torture of the oiled brushes. She again forced her mound up and Graham placed a hand on her belly, exposing her wet, throbbing clitoris pushing through the pearls. He focused the tip of one feather on the sensitive nub and skillfully tormented the poor girl towards her destiny.

Kelli's entire body responded as the agony and pleasure began to merge. As she pushed her hips as far forward as she could the leather straps bit into her thighs and her breathing accelerated. The tidal wave was about to hit her....

And then two words rang out "Everyone stop."

Kelli's body was frozen like a contorted statue, her hips pressed as high as the bonds would allow, feet arched back to accept their torture. Her vaginal muscles were spasming, ready to accept something deep inside. Graham continued to toy with her exposed clitoris, keeping her right against the edge of pleasure. He removed her gag.

"Are you sure this is what you want Ms. Berglund? 15 seconds of pleasure, followed by 48 minutes of grueling agony? Think about it. We will begin again any second." Graham was talking to Kelli like she was a young girl about to make a mistake. She knew he was right but the primal instinct was to accept anything that could feel that good immediately. Seconds later, the torture began again.

The tickling alone was enough to push Kelli over the edge, but the poor girl was beginning to understand what Mr. Graham was capable of. Her juices were flowing between her legs as Graham continued to choreograph the perfect torture. He directed all of the wealthy inquisitors with expert precision to keep Kelli's poor body simultaneously at heavens door and in the depths of hell. The edge of orgasm came on more quickly and with greater intensity each time before Graham stole it away.

As the fifth time approached Kelli knew she couldn't last any longer and so did Graham. "Full focus from the center of the armpit towards the top rib. Small soft circles and don't stop no matter what."

Kelli responded with a moan.

"Tickle her nipples with your finger tips; make sure to pinch them hard and let them slip through your fingers as you pull."

Her laughter turned to screams of pleasure as the sexy teen began to thrash in her bonds.

And then Kelli knew this time was different. She screamed out for them to stop and begged...,"No, no, no, no, no!" But nobody was listening, or if they were they had no intention of stopping.

"Ladies, 20 fingers per foot and no matter how much she begs, nobody stop..."

Kelli was past the point of no return. Graham reached forward and removed the blindfold. He looked down into her brown eyes and she could see he was enjoying every piece of this. He was clearly in control and in that moment could do whatever he wanted to her. Just knowing that threw her violently over the edge.

"Oh god...oh my god! Don't stop, pleeeease don't stop, hahaha, tickle me please, harder, harder!," Graham stepped back and watched as Kelli orgasmed. For almost a minute she writhed around moaning...and the moans turned to giggles.

An out of breath victim began to plead, "Ok, ok, seriously...please stop...haha, please! I seriously can't do this anymore, please...Just for a minute..." But the onslaught continued.

The poor girl continued to beg between her screams but their was to be no mercy. Now every inch of her was sensitized. She could identify the fingers in her armpits as if able to feel every ridge of the torturer's fingerprints as they continued to swirl in the soft hollows. She looked back and forth to each of the tormentors hoping they would see her panic and show mercy.

Her nipples ached from the pinching and tickling and each stroke felt like an electric shock from her taint, through her navel, to her engorged buds. The real hell, however, came from the far end of the table. Two hairbrushes were being raked up and down her soles, and quickly from side-to-side feeling like a thousand tiny fingers attacking her sensitive feet. Just like McKenna and Morgan's attack from earlier but much worse post-orgasm. Her toes were being spread apart and held back making sure there were no defenses against the merciless attack, as literally, every millimeter of her poor hypersensitive soles were cruelly explored and probed. She had no choice but to surrender to the tickling and knew at that moment her body was no longer hers. It was a toy to be manipulated and tormented until her suitors grew bored with her.

Graham again began tickling her thighs and pussy and the exhausted teen screamed out with a half-scream, half-cry. The pearl panties danced against her engorged clit, mocking her cries for escape. Her eyes were welled up and tears were pouring out of each side. Each patron amplified their attacks and the poor teen knew she was about to die, or go insane, or both. Mercifully darkness came a few minutes later, but the events of the day left young Kelli Berglund exhausted and broken, both physically and mentally. Betrayed and humiliated by her two best friends, sexually controlled by another, and confused as to what she desires.

She awoke several minutes later, redressed in her grey Lululemons and tank top, pink socks back on her sensitive feet. The muscles of her body ached and she reached down to comfort her sore mound. The pearl strand remained in place much to her dismay. Mr. Graham sat across from her at the table, adding some figures together. He noticed Kelli coming back to life and smiled to her.

"Amazing job, Ms. Berglund! You single handedly raised an entire years budget in one night for the museum. I hope you enjoyed it? I must admit, you were one compelling victim though. At several points, I almost thought about stopping..."

Kelli was furious. She snapped back at Mr. Graham, "Enjoyed it? I was tied up, tortured, fondled, humiliated and tickled to insanity for hours and all against my will...and to top it off my two best friends and you, a teacher I trusted, betrayed me into this night of hell! I begged you to make it stop but you wouldn't. I bet you enjoyed it though!"

Graham looked serious now. "Kelli, you said you read the contract. Two of us confirmed with you that you had read it and knew what tonight was going to be about. Did you actually read it?"

Kelli felt embarrassed that she hadn't but still felt they had no right to do what they did.

"Look right here," as Graham pulled out the signed contract. "At any point the participant can use the safeword 'RED' and all activity will cease immediately. It is not until the participant uses the word 'GREEN' that any activity can begin again. If the activity is too intense and the participant doesn't want to stop but wants to lessen the intensity, the word 'YELLOW' is to be used. Need I go on?"

Kelli couldn't believe what she was hearing, she could have stopped at any time if she just would have read the damned contract like she was supposed to. "What about these then?", Kelli asked accusingly as she pulled down her leggings, exposing the top chain of the panties.

Graham quickly replied, "I caught your two friends looking at pictures on their phones of, well let's just say, a little truth or dare stunt. To help them get even I told them about these and they were all aboard." Kelli sat silently stunned.

"I thought you would like them actually, the design is quite brilliant if I must say so myself." Graham continued. "If you want to get back at your friends, I do have connections however. Up to you?"

Kelli didn't completely forgive Mr. Graham, but she knew she could trust him to help get back at Morgan and McKenna. "Okay, I'm in."

The next morning Kelli met Morgan and McKenna in the first floor lavatory to complete her dare. She had woken up on 3 occasions almost in full climax because of these damn things and was looking forward to getting back control of her libido.

"How did last night go?", asked McKenna.

"It was pretty intense but I'm sure it will be worth it," replied Kelli. "Can we cut the small talk and get these things off please?"

Kelli was wearing a pleated skirt with knee high brown leather boots. She lifted the skirt so McKenna could trigger the latch. As Kelli lifted her skirt Morgan searched the one hip for the latch as McKenna searched the other. Finally the waist chain clicked and the pearls gently slid out of Kelli's vagina, giving one last teasing graze to her clitoris.

Her pussy was swollen and wet, and her engorged clit was still standing out. Her labia glistened from the constant flow of juices from the last 24 hours.

Both girls clearly noticed. "Holy crap, girl. I may need to try those myself if that's the end result. I bet you must have came a dozen times!", Morgan laughed.

"If you only knew...", Kelli mumbled to herself as the first bell rang

Last edited:
Wow, you have a knack for torturous situations my friend hope a part two comes soon

It was fantastic!! Part 2??? Hell, I'm hoping that there will be a part 22!!

I'd love to see more of this, but regardless- your writing is excellent.
I truly hope you continue to make more, I thoroughly enjoyed this!

Really excellent work, shamantick! I eagerly await more scintillating hardcore tickle-action from you :D

P.S: Check your private messages!

Such a decadent set up, medieval torture isn't as common as it should be here, please continue.

Is it just me? Kelli, still a teenager has turned into a tickle prostitute here, manipulated by her teacher. Something bothers me a lot here. What is your thought?

Is it just me? Kelli, still a teenager has turned into a tickle prostitute here, manipulated by her teacher. Something bothers me a lot here. What is your thought?

Its part of the sadism aspect of erotic fiction, Kelli's plight adds to the hopelessness of her situation, its much like the same kind of heroines you see in a Lars von Trier movie who go through hell.

Throw a rock in any direction in the TMF story section and you'll hit a similarly perverse story :D

Its part of the sadism aspect of erotic fiction, Kelli's plight adds to the hopelessness of her situation, its much like the same kind of heroines you see in a Lars von Trier movie who go through hell.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have my own share of sick, twisted, kinky fantasies. As much as I appreciate the sexual part of tickling, I feel like the scope should not include "young girls" and forcing them into prostitution(i.e Kelli earning her tuition fee by being orgasmed).

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have my own share of sick, twisted, kinky fantasies. As much as I appreciate the sexual part of tickling, I feel like the scope should not include "young girls" and forcing them into prostitution(i.e Kelli earning her tuition fee by being orgasmed).

It holds the same appeal as stories that feature the ravaging of a virgin or something similar, the horrible situation is part of the appeal of a BDSM oriented scenario.

Everyone has their personal line of what constitutes going too far. Some folks' line is drawn at a different point in the sand than others, that's all. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back