• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What ruins a video clip for you ?

-Tickle/baby talk. Thanks guys, there's nothing more arousal in an adult video than pretending to be tickling 10 year-old kids. I am instantly appalled.
-F/m videos where the guy always ends up receiving a handjob. Yeah, we get it, it's always about male pleasure. Now can the women relate to at least a few videos, or do we simply not care about them? Also, can the power dynamics of at least a few scenarios remain the same, or is it always the guy who ends up being in control/charge?
-When the lee's soles have more oil applied to them than the entire Middle East produces in one year. At least turn off the lights, the reflection is blinding us.
-Tickler using the exact same technique on all their lees. "If it works with this person, then it must be working with everyone." Experiment a bit, try different touches, see what works best on everyone.
-Excessive use of tools. Ok, that's basically me. I just don't see what's the point of entirely removing direct, intimate touch.
-Not exactly a turn-off, or something I find in videos. More of a "why not". I'd like to see more mf/m, mf/f, etc. material.

I can be quite weird when it comes to tickling videos, sometimes I'm good to just go with whatever there is, sometimes some things really piss me off.

So here are some of them (because this Thread seems fun and picky, here go)

1. Poor restraints - Nothing worse than seeing the Lee be able to slightly protect themselves when the Ler hasn't retained them correctly.
2. Poor ticklers - Speaks for itself doesn't it? Some girls in clips may be drop dead gorgeous but can't tickle... leave it out.
3. Tickler's clothing - Ok, this is a bit of an odd one I can acknowledge that. I've not issue with the tickler being male (hell one of my favs is Evan from Silvercherry) but when the tickler is female I like the female to also be barefoot. Especially is bed tickling videos. Nothing worse for me than the female tickler wearing boots.
4. Lack of foot tickling - come on. It's always the best part.

And FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY. - FAKE LAUGHING/REACTIONS.

If you are not ticklish! Don't bother getting tickled. Simple. Nothing annoys me more

I like m/m and sometimes f/m if the guys really ticklish. Over the past few years the bondage aspect ruins it for me, I've lost interest in seeing guys tied to beds or in the same stocks like with tickle abuse and my friends feet I just find it too repetitive now. I'd like to see guys tickled in an outside setting with proper stocks or maybe buried in sand. Anyone know where I could find this type of content?

1.) Ballgags
2.) Any gags, actually. I want to hear everything a 'lee has to say, plus I get really concerned they can't breathe, or are in physical discomfort. The tickling is the only "discomfort" I want the model to have to experience.
3.) Tools, or at least excessive use of them. The human touch of fingers (or mouth) should (for me) take up more of a clip than someone sawing away at a foot with a Spiderman toothbrush.
4.) Interviews that ask about childhood tickles....EEECH.
5.) And then they DON'T ask about getting tickled by dates, boyfriends/girlfriends, flirts, etc
6.) Don't like too many, or too big, tattoos.
7.) Shaky camerawork that goes all over the place (I prefer stationary camera with a good angle)
8.) Showing the entire model's body..... except their heads! What is that all about?! lol.
9.) Any bondage that looks uncomfortable or painful.
10.) ANY sign of pain. I hear "ow" and I'm outta there. And if the tickler ignores such signs, even worse. I saw one such clip the other day and I swear, I may never buy another clip from this guy again.
11.) Family shit. And that includes shit here on the Forum, in the Stories and in this section. UGH. EEEEEECH. Daddys and uncles and aunts and sisters and nephews and cousins.....fucking yuck.
12.) The acronym MILF. I can't say it ruins the video for me because I don't even click on the Previews for them!

Start and stop tickling.
Baby talk.
Childhood stories.

I do not want to hear about a childhood story when I'm trying to get off.

4.) Interviews that ask about childhood tickles....EEECH.
5.) And then they DON'T ask about getting tickled by dates, boyfriends/girlfriends,

Even if they don't ask about childhood tickles, I'm no fan of interviews in general. I just don't care when a model was tickled last, or how she answers "Where are you ticklish?"

Also, duct taping the ticklee's mouth. If I see that in a photo or preview, I don't go near the clip.

Just thought of this one: gloves on a tickler. Doesn't that make it tickle less? There's a preview up at the top of the page right now with a guy wearing surgical gloves. That must feel weird, doesn't it?

Also,with foot tickling.....not being able to conquer the ticklee's flailing foot. Grab that thing, for pete's sake!Don't let the 'lee conquer the 'ler!

I also am not a fan of the indecisive tickler, where the tickler is milking the "hands-getting-ready-to-ticke", trying to figure out just exactly where to tickle, almost as if the hands are THINKING what to do. The guy (it's always guys) practically cracks his knuckles, shakes his sleeves back....gets his hands ready in position....and then it's like.... "hmmmmm....let's start right about here...oh no, maybe not that part, maybe I should start with here.....better yet, I'll start with the toes.....nah, I really should go back to where I just was....or maybe I should tickle the other foot?...." and meanwhile the model is just laying there, and precious seconds are ticking away! (I don't know if I'm describing this right). (it doesn't seem to happen in upperbody clips too much) Nylon Tickling does it alot.

Fake laughter, I suppose that's a given.

- naked people
- foot worship
- close-ups
- lack of story or scenario
- fat girls
- lee's tied in a sitting position

Building the tention in the video would make a video better for me aswell. Also at allmost every video I don't like the end (I mean the; ok that was it.. fade to black). If I'd make a video it would be more like a cliffhanger or at least an actual ending of the story.

For me, it's 3 things.....
1. A ticklee who screams more then she laughs.
2. More then one tickler doing the tickling. I prefer it to be a one-on-one, where there is dialogue taking place between the ler and the lee.

3. Hard tickling. A little hard tickling is ok, but I prefer the softer type, where the lee doesn't does not feel so overwhelmed, to where she cannot talk through her laughter. I also personally think hard tickling is mean and cruel!!!! Even though I enjoy seeing women get tickled, it does upset me deeply if it they are crying for it to stop, and their ler thinks it's funny, and keeps on going.

1) Loose restraints
2) Too much digging/bad technique
3) When the 'ler focuses on a different spot every 3 seconds

1.) Lers who want the spotlight, inserting their face in almost every shot. I'd much rather see the ler's fingers at work and the lee's hysteria driven face. The focus should be on the LEE, anyway.

2.) Foot worship, it's always unwarranted in tickling videos, but some lers just can't help themselves. It's one thing to do some toe sucking WHILE you're also tickling a lee, but it's another to put the whole session on pause to fill your mouth.

3.) Ler's who can't focus on one spot and jump from place to place on a lee's body. Just find a spot that drives them and stay there for a little.

4.) Constant teasing and talking. You don't have to fill the space with teasing banter, just let the laughter to the work.

5.) A lee that constant thrashes around. Sure, I get it, they are ticklish, just tighten those binds a little so you can really go to work on them.

6.) Too hard or aggressive tickling that leads to screaming or crying. There are for sure those who enjoy a more sadistic side of the tickling, but I'm into a much more fun experience. Sure, drive the lee to absolute laughter, but don't break them. Just not my style.

7.) Bad angles where you can't really see the tickling. Like sole tickling from the lee's perspective, but the lee is face up on a table. Or armpit tickling, but the ler is in front of the lee instead of behind them.

8.) Lers in Ski masks, fingerless gloves, sunglasses, it's really cliche. Where a yabuki mask, or a purge mask, something creative.

Obvious fake laughter or reaction to the tickling.

Same old same old, what seems to be 80% of the clips. A gorgeous woman tickling another gorgeous woman, tied the exact same way as a thousand other videos.

One thing I don't like to see is women with feet that have some obvious or bad bunions...total turnoff.

Lol ink never ages well. What's the rest of that 80 year old body look like?

And i have no problem with someone being in their own videos if they think people will pay to see that, but like jwties stuff look like some Hills Have Eyes shit. I don't want to see old hags either but more often than not it's some derpy creep dude like skelyrata or something with his belly hanging out from under his t shirt and it's just cringeworthy

I just came across this and I just had to say there must be a lot of Hills Have Eyes fans out there lol. TBH I kinda wanted a silence of the lambs feel to all my dungeon stuff so I'm happy I kinda nailed it. Surprisingly ppl do pay to see it, I'm still a top 20 studio and I took 2 years off.

The biggest issues I have:

1. Non-ticklish lee's that are blatantly faking it.

*some distance*

2. 'Lers who talk too much, both women and men. Women ticklers tend to be more like the 'citchy citchy coo'-type, male ticklers tend to be more of the fake dominant/psychological type. Case in point: the TIB from Bleufetish with his 'ohh were you tickle tortured as a child, come on now, let it all out little girl, let yourself go' bullshit. He just can't shut up.

3. Pet peeve, perhaps because I'm heterosexual, but I prefer the guy to wear a hood or mask or something. Whether it's in F/m or M/f clips. Don't really want to see his face. There are exceptions though: the guy from Frenchtickling doesn't bother me at all. Maybe it's because he is pretty unobtrusive in general, or maybe because he speaks French and I just don't understand what he is saying.

4. Scenario's. Come on, most of you producers are not trained in film school and don't have big budgets. Your storyline, your production values, and the acting capabilities of your talent are all sub-par at best, so just don't even try, it's always total cringe. Just play it straight: people who are paid to be on camera just to tickle the crap out of each other and having fun doing it (or not, in case the 'lee really hates it but does it for the money).

A clip featuring fat, out of shape, or loaded with tattoo lees. Such a turn off.
I also echo what Mr. Peanut said about fakers.

I am not against taunting, i kinda find it hot to tease like that. But, I'm really not a fan of when the tickler is laughing so much when doing the tickling that it "competes" with the lee's laugh.

Bad Editing - Nothing more annoying than multiple obvious cuts in a short clip. Takes me right out of the flow.

Overabundance of tools - I may be in the minority on this one, but I like to see mostly tickling with hands, not reaching for different tools every 30 seconds.

Camera panning away from the action - Yes, the model may have pretty feet, but if it's her armpits or belly being tickled, I couldn't care less about her feet at that moment.

Overabundance of tools - I may be in the minority on this one, but I like to see mostly tickling with hands, not reaching for different tools every 30 seconds.

Yes, the tools! I prefer the tickling done with hands/fingers also. Or, if you must use a tool, stick with one that works. Don't use toothbrushes, wartenberg wheels, pet grooming gloves and ten different kinds of hairbrushes/combs in a five-minute video.

Bad ticklers and forced/ fake reactions. I’ll instantly click off lol also really aggressive tickling turns me off

bad bondage. female tickers wearing socks! holy moly...so many Tickle Central clips have ticklers wearing socks... why??

Not having "unique" clip features. Some people clearly connect for example that raspberries are somewhat erotic. Meanwhile, in a market promotes tickling eroticism, f/m, there's next to none of it, but plenty of guys getting hand jobs. It doesn't ruin an opportunity but it does waste a potentially great ticklish model session.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back