• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Taunts, Threats (promises)

horriblyticklsh

I just want to hear from you lovely lers and lees on what is your favorite (or most effective) tease/"threat" that you've ever gotten/given :)

In my opinion, the more descriptive, the better. Or maybe being vague works for you?

Reaaaddddddy....go!

I just want to hear from you lovely lers and lees on what is your favorite (or most effective) tease/"threat" that you've ever gotten/given :)

In my opinion, the more descriptive, the better. Or maybe being vague works for you?

Reaaaddddddy....go!
Well for you I just have to say "Ribs" and youre blushing :p

But usually its "I dont know what youre laughing so much for, I havent even started yet! This is just the warm up!"

I have found that when I get tickled, the teases "coochie coochie coo" and "tickle tickle tiiiiiickle" make me melt hahaha
IMG_20150824_123029.jpg

When I'm being tickled I love to hear teasing "ohh this spot looks ticklish,,,does this tickle, do you want me to spot"

Anything that robs me of my ability to act like an adult x//D All those mentioned above are fantastic...also those things that build up anticipation. Wiggling fingers, "I'm going to get you", that kind of thing. Also a personal favorite of mine is to be referred to as 'little girl' or 'little one'--completely yanks the rug out from under me x//D I always try to fight the urge to go full squealing-begging-grinning childlike when I 'lee, though I'm at my happiest when the 'ler fights to get me there anyway

~K

Anything that robs me of my ability to act like an adult x//D All those mentioned above are fantastic...also those things that build up anticipation. Wiggling fingers, "I'm going to get you", that kind of thing. Also a personal favorite of mine is to be referred to as 'little girl' or 'little one'--completely yanks the rug out from under me x//D I always try to fight the urge to go full squealing-begging-grinning childlike when I 'lee, though I'm at my happiest when the 'ler fights to get me there anyway

~K

I know about that, oh yes I do. I had a girlfriend who I sometimes said tickle threats to, by text message or in telephone conversation.
One day when we were on the phone, I told her : "tonight, when you'll come over at my flat, I'll catch you, strip you naked and tickle you like crazy. I'll make you be a little girl again, and you'll be screaming with laughter !". She giggled at my words. And when we woke up the next morning, I kept my promise and made her scream with laughter like a tiny baby ! And while I tickled her, I was saying things aimed to make her lose control even more, like "Aaaaaw, is my little baby doll a little ticklish ? Aawww, that's sooooo saaad....." Adding things like that made her even more vulnerable. Needless to say, we soon made love afterwards. Frequently I was telling her silly things, like "tonight, the horrible tickle werewolf will tickle this little girl and then totally eat her from head to toes, like the hungry monster he is !" To my, tickle threats are a important part of the tickle experience. It seems to make ticklish girls even more adorable than they already are !

Anything that kind of adds to my humiliation and helplessness is extremely effective for me.

I've always found that making someone admit they're ticklish is pretty effective. Something about making them say the words.....

I know about that, oh yes I do. I had a girlfriend who I sometimes said tickle threats to, by text message or in telephone conversation.
One day when we were on the phone, I told her : "tonight, when you'll come over at my flat, I'll catch you, strip you naked and tickle you like crazy. I'll make you be a little girl again, and you'll be screaming with laughter !". She giggled at my words. And when we woke up the next morning, I kept my promise and made her scream with laughter like a tiny baby ! And while I tickled her, I was saying things aimed to make her lose control even more, like "Aaaaaw, is my little baby doll a little ticklish ? Aawww, that's sooooo saaad....." Adding things like that made her even more vulnerable. Needless to say, we soon made love afterwards. Frequently I was telling her silly things, like "tonight, the horrible tickle werewolf will tickle this little girl and then totally eat her from head to toes, like the hungry monster he is !" To my, tickle threats are a important part of the tickle experience. It seems to make ticklish girls even more adorable than they already are !

Bahaha, tickle werewolf x///D Tickle-monster taunts get me everytime. Though for me (and I know I'm in the vast minority in this one) it's less sexual and more a release from responsibility. I very, very frequently try to take on too much and let myself get too worried and anxious about my responsibilities. I sometimes just need it forcibly removed!

~K

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back