• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

British Radio Show f/f f/m tickling - Tickle-Oke

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
My apologies if this has already been posted;

I came across this little gem the other night. I must confess I don't know much about radio in the U.K. so I have no idea who these 2 people are. I only know their first names Rachel and James from "Southland Radio". Anyway they both confess to having ticklish feet, and they both have to sing a song while their feet are being tickled.

She's cute as hell(I didn't really care what he looked like), so this is really cool. Maybe some of the TMFer's in the U.K. can tell us more about them, because like I said, I know nothing about either of them, or their program.

The only problem is the tickler is awful. She's massaging more than tickling and she looks like she doesn't know what she's doing. Her technique is as bad as Howard Stern's.
Anyway enjoy;

http://www.thehits.co.nz/shows/southland/james-rachel/tickle-oke/

Thanks for the link. They're from New Zealand, not Britain :upsidedow

As a Brit I'm deeply offended you think we sound like that! ;) on the other hand, I bet there's plenty of Kiwi's who are just glad you didn't think they were Australian.

All jokes aside, great clip, don't mind the fact it's not really 'tickling' as such because the girl's reactions are fantastic. :)

It's a wonderful clip, thanks for sharing! Good to see that bad tickling can still result in some cute reactions!

"I didn't really care what he looked like"

For those of us who do, here is a review of the male that was tickled later in the clip.

His name is James, he's very handsome, has really nice feet and I thought his reactions to be "tickled" were genuine and really cute.

Thank you for the find, I appreciated it.

"I didn't really care what he looked like"

For those of us who do, here is a review of the male that was tickled later in the clip.

His name is James, he's very handsome, has really nice feet and I thought his reactions to be "tickled" were genuine and really cute.

Thank you for the find, I appreciated it.

I agree!

For how ticklish they were she didn't need to tickle them good, great clip lol.

Great clip, thanks for sharing. I wouldn't last a seconde.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back