• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally Did my Naomi Kyle story. Not too much tickling, M/F Sexual

godzilla142

TMF Poster
It's also a bit on the long side as well so you've been warned. :blaugh:

Naomi (95).jpgNaomi (98).jpg

Naomi Kyle was one of IGN’s best hosts. She had the charisma, she actually loved videogames which was what she usually would talk about in her videos, she was also drop dead gorgeous. This fact never really helped people believe she was truly a “nerdy girl” but she never really cared much. She had a job she loved that opened all sorts of doors to her, and some doors she always wished remained closed. The comments section of videos she appeared in were usually the same a bunch of horny pervs cat-calling her. It started out pretty tame, Naomi never minded the “She’s so HOT” comments she tended to take that as a complement. Then the hashtag #fullbodynaomi popped up when IGN started to shoot her videos for “The Daily Fix” from just her neck up. Naomi thought it was pretty funny and even posted a pic to her twitter of herself with the hashtag. Rather than diffuse the situation that seemed to only egg the horny pervs on further now.

“Welp time to read the comments again” Naomi said to herself a few hours after her video was put up, she generally liked to go in and read and even reply to a few comments, she liked connecting with her Youtube community. Though lately it seemed much of the community was buried under well her other community. “ #movethebanner, haha I told them that was probably going to get people mad and cause something like this, oh well not really anything I can do.” Naomi kept reading after a couple of the usual “PC master race” comments she saw another hashtag for her. “#Nakednaomi, ummm they do realize this is Youtube right? Even if I wanted to go naked I couldn’t here.” Naomi browsed a bit further, “#braandpantiesnaomi that’s a new one I guess, at least I’m almost clothed with that one.” By this point Naomi was getting tired of the comments, it was all fun at first but now these pervs seemed to really think they’d get her to bend to their every wish with a simple hashtag. “#NAKEDNAOMIORWERIOT Ugh really? Ok that’s it I’m letting these guys know I’m their fucking genie in a bottle or some shit I’m, not here for their schoolboy fantasies.” In not so many words Naomi replied to the comment essentially saying, “You’ll NEVER see me naked EVER so fuck off!” After this Naomi shut her laptop and went back to her other work at the office.

After a few more hours her day was finally over she felt somewhat bad for what she said. “It was just a harmless hashtag like the others, but I guess I kinda reached my breaking point, maybe now that I stood up for myself they’ll stop.” Naomi thought as she got into her car in the parking garage at the office. Right after she put her key in the ignition a gloved hand went over her mouth, while another hand went straight to her breasts squeezing and rubbing them through her tight blue top. Naomi screamed into his hand as she was violated, eyes wide as this mad man played with her boobs as if she was just his plaything. He saw her pained expression in her review mirror as he tweaked her nipples making her squeal and squirm in her seat trying desperately to get free of his grasp. She heard the man laugh as his hand went from her breasts to her skirt raising it up past her thighs, she screamed in protest as he cupped her pussy and rubbed it through her thong, she was soaking wet but not because she liked her treatment, she hated it all. “MMMFFFFFFNNNNNNGGG” Naomi’s screaming gave way to an unwanted moan as her manhandler shoved a couple fingers into her pussy and pumped in and out a few times through her thong. “I’ll never see you naked huh Naomi?” He asked as he pulled his hand away from her mouth. “That was you? Oh please I’m sorry I went off on you like that I..MMFFFFF MMMMFFFF!” Naomi tried to apologize but her apology was cut short by him covering her mouth and nose this time with a chloroformed rag. Naomi struggled for a few seconds before she passed out. He then carried her into her trunk and drove off to his secluded house he bought with some extra money he had. His favorite thing was that the basement for whatever reason was sound proof, even though there was nobody around for miles. He had a girlfriend who was really into all sorts of kinky shit, he loved it, he basically turned the basement into a “dungeon” of sorts he had all the toys he wanted to ever use on a woman. Once his girlfriend left him he never had any use for the room but he kept it and everything in it. He decided after Naomi’s angry response to his comment he’d see if they still worked and she was the guinea pig. After he got Naomi’s license plate numbers from a “reliable source” he took a bus down to the area, he originally planned to just scope out the area and maybe hide out somewhere overnight but when he got there he found she was still there, jimmied into her backseat and waited and well you know the rest now.

Naomi woke up chained and fully clothed in the middle of the dungeon. She was shocked she was still clothed, her body in a loose X shape. “Where the hell am I?!?!” Naomi shouted to the room. She noticed there were cameras all around her and lights, high quality ones at that, like the ones used for a video or photoshoot. She then heard a door open and slam shut then a man in a mask came into her view. “Hello Naomi, I guess I never introduced myself to you properly my names Tom.” The masked man told her as her heart sank, she knew she was in for it now. “Uhm uhhh hi T-Tom what is all this, why am I tied up like this? I’m sorry about what I said honestly, I was just…I was annoyed.” Naomi tried to reason with him. He just chuckled. “Well Naomi I appreciate that, really I do but see I wanted to do this either way. See these cameras are connected to my computer system, I used to make videos with my girlfriend in here, before she left me.” Naomi tried to get on his good side by quickly dismissing his girlfriend. “Ugh what a bitch, I’m sure she really missed out on you.” He laughed again at her attempt for flattery. “Haha perhaps Naomi, but see this is going to be different see I got in touch with some of your “fans” and we decided they need to see this too, and not only that but they get to decide just what happens to you.” Tom told her as he flicked a switch and Naomi Kyle was illuminated by all the lights and the cameras all turned on getting four different angles of her tied up frame. Then she looked down and noticed a large screen a few feet in front of her and she slowly saw the chat room fill up. 1 viewer, 5 viewers, 18 viewers, then it jumped to 50 and again to 95. She read the comments as they began. HOLY SHIT IT’S REALLY NAOMI YOU GOT HER! Damn look at that body all tied up! What are you going to do with her man? Tom then said, “Whatever you guys want me to, I figured I’d bring the power to the people” Naomi scoffed, “Ugh People power, another amazing hashtag you guys came up with.” The next comment came in: Hey Naomi are you ticklish? Tom looked at her, “Well Naomi, are you?” Naomi gulped a bit, “No not at all I’m not ticklish in the least.” That same commenter came back with: I BET SHE’S LYING TICKLE HER FOR US! This was met by the other commenters agreeing with the request.

Tom stepped behind Naomi, “Were you lying to them Naomi?” he asked as he scribbled his fingers in her exposed underarms. “NOOOO HOHOHOHOHOHO AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OKAHAHAHAHAY I HAHAHAHA I LYHIHIHIED GAHAHAHA PLEASE STOHHAHAHAHAOP!” Naomi begged as she squirmed around everywhere trying to escape the tickling. The comments exploded: HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT BABE SQUIRM! GOD THOSE TITS ARE FUCKING AMAZING LOOK AT THEM BOUNCE! DANCE NAOMI DANCE LOL! MAN I NEVER THOUGHT WATCHING SOMEONE GETTING TICKLED WOULD BE SO HOT! Tom finally stopped, Naomi stood there panting cringing at the comments she saw, hating what this man, these men were doing to her. Her shirt was slightly see through as well and one fan finally caught onto it. “Hey man you got any ice?” “Yeah why?” Tom replied, not totally sure what was in mind. “PUT ICE IN HER BRA THEN TICKLE HER MORE!” Tom’s face behind his mask was a wide smile, he didn’t expect them to want him to torture their beloved muse at all but they seemed to love seeing Naomi in distress. Tom walked over to a large freezer and pulled out a big bucket of ice. Naomi was panicked as he stood in front of her ice in one hand the other grabbing her top and pulling it away from her bra enough to put ice in it. “Tom please don’t do this to me please! How can you do this to someone don’t Tom I.. AIIIIIIEEEEEEE FUCK COLD COLD COLD GET IT OUT AAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEE” Naomi’s pleas were cut off by Tom filling her left cup with Ice cubes and then her right. He stepped behind her again and laughed as Naomi did the only thing she could to try and get them out which was to jiggle her bosom which of course was met with more unwanted praise from her fans. “Don’t worry Naomi I’ll help you get them out.” Tom said as he went back to tickling Naomi furthering her plight. “NAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEAHEASE OH MY GAWD HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HUMILIATING PLEHEAHEAHEASE STOP DOHOHOHOHOHOING THIS TO MEHEHEHEHE!” After another five minutes of tickling her the ice had melted, her already tight, see through shirt now clung even more to her body. Her amazing figure glistening beneath it. Her breasts heaved as she gasped for air, Naomi had no idea how long Tom planned to use her like this nor how much longer she could last. There were now 500 of her “fans” in the room, she knew it was only a matter of time before.... then the thing she didn’t want to come up on chat finally did in an all too familiar form.

“#LET’SSEENAOMI’STITS” Flashed on the screen once, twice, 500 times. “Well Naomi I think it’s pretty clear what they want to see next.” Tom told her. “Hey what about her skirt and thong?” He asked them. “TOP FIRST” The comments said dozens of times. Tom laughed, “Ok should I use scissors or just tear them off her?” The comments were again in agreement, “TEAR THEM OFF!” Tom got his mission and walked up to Naomi looking into the camera filming her from the side and gave it a smirk then tore her blue top in an instant making Naomi gasp and hang her head. “Please” Naomi whispered to Tom. “Please don’t do this Tom.” Ignoring her Tom grabbed her bra, “Sorry Naomi, it’s too late for that.” Then tore off her bra, her tits jiggling like perfectly filled water balloons. Naomi began to cry as the comments exploded in all the ways you could think they would to this. “FEEL HER TITS! SQUEZE THEM! LICK THEM FOR US! SLAP EM AROUND!” Tom was all but too happy to do all of these things to Naomi. “UGH” Naomi gasped as Tom fondled her breasts tightly, pushing them together jiggling them, drumming on them even. “God you’re a pig” Naomi scoffed at him. Tom’s response was to squeeze her tits together again and motorboat them, this tickled her a little as well and Naomi arched her back and let out more laughter. “EEEP GAHAHAHA YOU FUHUHUHUCKER” Tom just laughed at her plight as he let go of her breasts and looked back at the chat. “1,000 viewers now Naomi! Looks like you’re a good draw.” Suddenly the room number skyrocketed up to 200,567 viewers! “Holy shit Naomi over 200 thousand viewers now!” The next comment was the first to actually make Naomi fear for her safety for the way it was worded. “Rip off that skanks skirt and bend her over so you can spank that ass.” Tom said nothing just ripped off Naomi’s skirt making her gasp yet again, then again as he adjusted her arm restraints and pushed her back down so she made a 90 degree angle now. He wasted little time in spanking Naomi. “Finally Naomi, someone who knows what you really needed!” he shouted to her as he wound up and *WHAP* “GAAAAHH FUCK!” Naomi shouted as her ass checks jiggled from the hard smack they received only to receive another.

*WHAP* “GUH!”
*SMACK* “SHIT”
*WHAP* “PLEASE’
*WHAM*”DON’T!”
“NOW RAPID FIRE SPANK THAT ASS” Tom saw a comment say.
*WHAP WHAP WHACK SMACK*

He must have spanked Naomi 50 times in a row, Naomi begging and squealing with every smack, her face the center of one of the cameras giving the perfect view of her pained crying face as she was abused. Tom then stopped and said, Ok guys, I need to head out soon so what should we do to end Naomi’s first day here?” Naomi was shocked “FIRST DAY? What do you mean by first day?” Tom just laughed at her, “Naomi there’s no way I can let you go and tell people about this, you’re ours now, forever, don’t worry we have plenty of food here for you to eat, and clothes for you to wear, actually your clothes, basically I made it look like you moved, I also sent a letter to IGN telling them you’re resigning and not to contact you anymore, so basically as far as the rest of the world is concerned you got sick of everything and left in a hurry.” Naomi just slumped in her bonds this was her life now. “So guys what should we do, I can bust out my Sybian and we can do things to her while she’s riding that.” The comments all said “YES” to make things simple at least. Tom dragged out the machine and sat the naked Naomi Kyle onto it. “Really? What am I some kind of toy for you’re entertainment?” Naomi snapped. “I’m glad you’ve still got some fight in you Naomi, it makes this more fun.” Tom retorted and turned on the machine to 25%. “MMMNNNNNGGGG” Naomi tried to stifle a moan and fight off the pleasure being forced on her. “Look at her she’s trying to fight it hahaha even now she still things she’s better than us!” One comment read. Naomi continued writhing on the machine under her gasping and groaning trying so hard to fight it off. “Jesus she’s so tense think you can loosen her up a bit?” A viewer asked. “Oh yeah I got an idea.” Tom replied grabbing a handful of ice cubes and went behind Naomi. “ooooohhh gawd please stop this Tom” Naomi whimpered starting to lose it, just before Tom shoved the ice into Naomi’s ass causing her to lose her battle completely. “nooooOOOOOO AIIIEEEE GAHD AAAAAWWWWWWWAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHH” Naomi exploded at the sensation of the ice rammed into her ass making her arch her back while she came like a whore.

The ever vigilante viewers noticed something and made sure to tell Tom. “HOLY SHIT MAN SHE ALMOST SQUIRTED LOOK BY HER PUSSY!” Sure enough Tom looked and noticed how much it was dripping and saw a small puddle formed on the sybian. “Holy shit Naomi you’re amazing, perfect really.” Naomi just sighed in response the machine still vibrating her pussy. “Guys I think we should really make her squirt, would that be a good end to today’s fun yeah?” Tom asked knowing the response he’d get. His favorite was probably “#MAKENAOMISQUIRT” With that Tom turned the sybian to max! Naomi felt like she was about to take off. “OH GOD WAIT NOOOOOOO” Naomi squealed as her fans just kept saying “SQUIRT NAOMI SQUIRT FOR US!” Over and over and over. Naomi didn’t want to though, even after all the torment she’d been through she hated the idea of giving yet another thing to these annoying perverts she refused but much like her fans the sybian wouldn’t be stopped. “UUNNNNGGG I WON’T SQUIRT FOR YOU PERVERTS UGH FUCK YOURSELVES AAAAWWWW FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK” Naomi’s defiance cut off by another forced orgasm, this one much more powerful as her eyes rolled back and her back almost bent backwards as she panted and gasped through it, but she didn’t squirt. “Haha really Naomi? You’re still fighting this?” Tom laughed and somewhat admired her tenacity. “NNNNGGG YOU’VE GOTTEN SO MUCH OUT OF ME fuck ALREADY MMMMNNNNGGGGG I’M NOT ABOUT TO GIVE YOU MORE UGH FUCK AAAAAWWWWWWWUUUGGGGGH” Naomi came a third time, still nothing. “HELP HER OUT THEN MAKE CUM STICK SOMETHING IN HER ASS AGAIN!” The comments screamed at Tom to finish her off and make her squirt.

Tom grabbed a vibrator and cranked it up to max and stuck it on her asshole Naomi shrieked! “AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCK UGH OH GOD YOU’RE GOING TO KILL ME AAAAAAWWWWWWWWAAAIIIEEEEE” Naomi screamed through her 4th orgasm but still didn’t squirt. The only thing Tom had left to use on the defiant woman was a large ribbed vibrating dildo. The comments were amazed at her will power now as well. But still shouted “SQUIRT NAOMI SQUIRT FOR US YOU SLUT!” Tom rammed the dildo into her ass and turned it on. “FAWWWWWCK UNNNNGGGGHHH UGGGGH OOOOOHHHH SHIIIEEEETT I’M NOT GONNA SQUIRHIIIIIIEEEEEEET” A fifth orgasm. Now the comments were angry with her and let her know it, Naomi got distracted by them while Tom did one last devious thing to get her to squirt. “COME ON SQUIRT FOR US BITCH! YEAH YOU’RE OUR DAILY FIX WHORE GIVE US OUR FIX ALREADY! NAOMI GIVE US A DAILY SQUIRT YOU’RE ALREADY OUR WHORE” Naomi was angry now and shot back as best she could. “UUUNNNNH I’M NOT YOUR DAILY ANYTHING I’M NOT GOING TO UNNNGGG SQUIRT FOR YOU SO FUCK OFF UGGGGGHHH FUCK I’M NOT YOUR DAILY WHOREEEAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOAAAAAAWAOUUUUGGGHHH”
When Naomi didn’t expect it Tom pressed the vibrator onto her dildo filled ass but he taped ice cubes to it as well giving just the perfect sensation to make Naomi go insane. “AAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH NOOO I’M I’M AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAIIIIEEEEEE SQUIIIRRRTIINNNGGGG NOOOOOAAAUGH” Naomi screamed as her whole body reacted she arched so far she pulled off the sybian as she unleashed a torrent of her juices from her pussy right at the camera in front of her, she also shot the dildo out of her ass she came so hard. She flopped back onto the sybian which was now unplugged from Naomi’s spasms and she lay there panting and gasping with a hint of sobbing as well as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Tom just stared at her as she panted covered in sweat he had Naomi Kyle in his dungeon and while he never really broke her will, he still made her do everything they wanted to see her do. He turned off the cameras and cut off the stream. He then carried the sleeping Naomi into her new bedroom, which really wasn’t so bad, she had her own private bathroom, her wardrobe, a comfy bed a fridge full of food and drink, though maybe the one thing Naomi wouldn’t enjoy would be the fact that it was also in the basement and it was surrounded by iron bars, even her lone window that she couldn’t even see through if she wanted to. Tom then went off to bed upstairs after jerking off to the video he did with his new favorite toy of course.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back