Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

5/13/2021

The TMF Story and Art Archives collect some of our communities best creators work. Check them out!

New from MTJ

Joey
Lynx #6

Click here
4/30/21

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    I would be okay with the legalization of marijuana, though I have not used it since college myself. I feel like there is a lot to be gained from it purely from a medical standpoint, I see very few downsides to just making it legal.

I'm reminded of the series "The Wire" when one of the police majors establishes "free zones" to move all the drug dealers into and off every other street. It appeared to be working in the series at least. Yet the police major's buddies practically crucified him for it.
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

Ghaleon: I see only DESPAIR!

Yeah I agree BBGuy.

In fact, I dont understand why more people shouldn't agree with the idea that all drugs should be legalized, when they do support marijuana legalization.

If people agree with the principle that you own your body and can do what you want with it, then I or anyone else, shouldn't be able to tell you or others what drugs they can do, what food they can eat, etc.

I find that those who have actually used the drugs, usually realize that the drugs ought to be legalized.

With each of the taboo drugs I've tried- (LSD, Shrooms, Ecstasy, Cocaine,) I've found that everything I was told about them by anti-drug campaigns or those who have never tried them was false.

I think part of it is fear of the unknown.

Weed is becoming more legally accepted only because so many people are familiar with it and comfortable with the idea.

The others illegal rec drugs, like I listed above, would be thought of with the same sentiment, if only more people knew what they're like. They're far safer than people are led to believe and nothing to be afraid of.

Anyway, government has always been behind the times- a lagging indicator of social change.

Blog Entries
    I dunno if drugs are nothing to be afraid of, but to have them legalized and regulated and addicts be treated as such instead of criminals might be for the better imo

Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    I dunno if drugs are nothing to be afraid of, but to have them legalized and regulated and addicts be treated as such instead of criminals might be for the better imo

Amen to that!
    Ghaleon: WHY have you DONE THIS? What IS IT that you CAN SEE that I CANNOT? TELL ME!

Dyne: I see a bright hope for the future that resides in each and every human being.

As a portuguese I can say that the worst that the police will do (in my experience) if they see you smoking marijuana, is just to basically tell you to put it away while in front of them. And to be fair the drug use seems to be getting considerably lower (or maybe i'm just getting older -_-), cause i've been seein a lot less drug usage in the streets than i had seen a few years ago

My boyfriend who is now my ex, have discussed that marijuana should be legal throughout the country. He said that it would probably save this country a ton of money & when I thought about it, I agreed with him. Now, I don't think that other drugs should be legalized like cocaine, heroin, & other crap like that be legalized. I also think that medical marijuana should be legal in our country as well especially when I listened to New Jersey 101.5 the other day when they were discussing people using marijuana to help them with their health issues.
    Last edited by GirlWhoLikes2Laugh; 04-05-2016 at 01:15 PM.

He said that it would probably save this country a ton of money & when I thought about it, I agreed with him. Now, I don't think that other drugs should be legalized like cocaine, heroin, & other crap like that be legalized.
    As long as the drugs are still confiscated and any drug money found on the scene seized and spent for the social welfare of the community (aka spent on food banks, shelters, upkeep of roads, bridges, and local infrastructure) then I don't see an issue with lowering possession of substances like that to a misdemeanor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12