• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever _______ ?

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
A fun little game/survey to learn a little more about each other's tickling experiences. Feel free to respond with a yes or no, but also feel free to add any stories or commentaries you want to add, too!

Have you ever.......

1. Been tickled in front of a group of people?

2. Been tickled mercilessly in a "vanilla" context (not an arranged "session") as an adult?

3. Laughed during a doctor's exam because something tickled?

4. Laughed during a pedicure because it tickled too much?

5. Had the topic of tickling come up in a social situation and awkwardly yet delightfully listened to people talk about how ticklish they are or tell stories about it?

6. Witnessed someone being tickled in a vanilla context?

7. Had someone who knows you're ticklish mention your ticklishness in front of others?

8. Had someone close to your significant other make a comment about how ticklish your significant other is?

9. Witnessed someone tickling your significant other?

10. Had someone express amazement at how ticklish you are?

Last edited:
Have you ever.......

Yes

2. Been tickled mercilessly in a "vanilla" context (not an arranged "session") as an adult?

I don't think so.

Nope

No

5. Had the topic of tickling come up in a social situation and awkwardly yet delightfully listened to people talk about how ticklish they are or tell stories about it?

Probably

Yes

7. Had someone who knows you're ticklish mention your ticklishness in front of others?

Its possible

8. Had someone close to your significant other make a comment about how ticklish they are?

Never

Never, ew.

Yeah

Have you ever.......

Lots of times.

No
No
No
I think so.
Yes
Yes
8. Had someone close to your significant other make a comment about how ticklish they are?
No
Yes
Yes

Have you ever.......

1. Been tickled in front of a group of people? Oh my yes.
2. Been tickled mercilessly in a "vanilla" context (not an arranged "session") as an adult? Too briefly once up against a car in a parking lot -- wish it had gone on for much longer. Oh, and actually, lots of times by my mate, in all kinds of situations -- most recently this a.m., just mercilessly, while trapped in a booth in a laundromat. Woof.
3. Laughed during a doctor's exam because something tickled? Yup.
4. Laughed during a pedicure because it tickled too much? No -- it didn't tickle. I wished it would.
5. Had the topic of tickling come up in a social situation and awkwardly yet delightfully listened to people talk about how ticklish they are or tell stories about it? No.
6. Witnessed someone being tickled in a vanilla context? Oh hell yes. Watched a middle-aged guy tickling the &#(% out of a 20-something girl backstage before a show for several minutes -- very hot. Also watched a couple other guys tickling each other, once for a minute or so, also in backstage and cast-party settings.
7. Had someone who knows you're ticklish mention your ticklishness in front of others? No.
8. Had someone close to your significant other make a comment about how ticklish they are? No.
9. Witnessed someone tickling your significant other? Oh yeah.
10. Had someone express amazement at how ticklish you are? Yup. :)

You didn't give your answers!

Here's mine:

No...no more than a couple of people.

Not as an adult .

No.... thought about it, but my concern for my medical well being helped me to concentrate and not laugh

No, not had a pedicure, closest I've come is wincing whilst administering my own pedicure using a battery powered device

Oh many times, many many times! But without feeling awkward and often bring the topic up myself

Yes, somtimes brief mischievous tickles, other times really prolongued tickle attacks.

Yes, but only immediately after having tickled me. Never just randomly as far as I can recall.

If you mean they mentioned how ticklish my significant other is (ie not them themselves), then Yes....I don't know if they realised she was my significant other at the time though

Yes and at times actively encouraged it!

Yes, one of my former significant others and also a male friend

On the beach if that counts

Yep

No

No

Quite a lot at university

Yeah

Definitely

8. Had someone close to your significant other make a comment about how ticklish your significant other is?

Much to his annoyance, yes

yep!

Maybe once or twice

Have you ever.......

Yes, many times.

No.

No.

No, but I have only had one pedicure in my life.

No.

Yes, many times.

No.

No.

No.

Yes, many times.

Yes

Yes

No came close but help it in.

No I have never had a pedicure but I'm sure I would if I did

It wasn't awkward

Yes

Yes

No.

No.

Yes quite a bit

My answers...

Have you ever.......

Only briefly (a few seconds), and not in a situation where everyone was watching.

I'm going to go with no on this one...the only thing close to "merciless" tickles have come from women I've been with who decided two can play at this 'ler game....but it's hard to even call it a vanilla context because it came about because I'm into tickling....and I'm not sure I'd go so far as to call their tickling merciless, either.

No...that's always tickled me a lot....but I don't laugh.

No :)

Yes....and I get sea-legs....

Yes...and this, too, melts me....witnessing tickling is amazing to me.

My girlfriend once remarked, while giving her sister a massage on her legs, that her sis was doing a much better job handling it than I do!

Members of my girlfriend's family have...

Yes....I've realized that I find it unbelievably erotic...

Yes...my girlfriend these days is pretty amazed at some of my reactions to even small tickles, as she seems to become more and more of a 'ler every day :)

Have you ever.......

I might have, although it's always been so quick and insignificant that I can't remember any specific details.

Nope. :(

Nah, usually it either doesn't tickle or I just try to hold it in.

Never had a pedicure, so that's a nope.

Oh god, yes. Many times.

Yep. Who hasn't?

Not while I was present, at least. Maybe some people talked about it behind my back, although I kind of doubt it.

Yes, but this was when I was 13. Lol.

Yes, again when I was 13. :p

I've never had the "Oh my god, you're so ticklish!" but people have laughed at my reactions to being poked in the ribs/side.

Fun stuff! :cool:

A fun little game/survey to learn a little more about each other's tickling experiences. Feel free to respond with a yes or no, but also feel free to add any stories or commentaries you want to add, too!

Have you ever.......

1: Yes. Multiple times
2: Yes.
3: Yes.
4: N/A
5: Yes. Many times.
6: Yes. Many times.
7. Yes.
8. Yes.
9. Yes.
10. Very much so yes.

I would say no, not a group

Yes. A college gf of mine tied me to the bed for sex but then tickled the hell out of me first. It was ridiculously hot because she had no idea I was so into it.

I've almost fallen off the table during the part where she checks your stomach.

Never had one.

Yes but not nearly often enough!

Yes. I've seen more than few F/F tickle fights. Always awesome to watch.

Yes, my gf at the time and her friend were talking and tickling came up. She mentioned how ticklish I was and gave my side a quick squeeze.

Hmmm, not that I can think of

That same ^ college gf would get in tickle fights with her roommate. Man that was hot.

Pretty sure that everyone who has ever tickled me has expressed amazement. Even the few people on here who have tickled me.

Have you ever...

1) Been tickled in front of a group of people?
-No, it's happened in public but never when a group of people have paid attention to it happening

2) Been tickled mercilessly in a "vanilla" context as an adult?
-No, I've never been tickled mercilessly in any context

3) Laughed during a doctors exam because it tickled?
-No, if it has tickled I've been able to contain myself

4) Laughed during a pedicure?
-No, never had a pedicure

5) Had the topic of tickling come up in a social situation and awkwardly yet delightfully listened to people talk about how ticklish they are or tell stories about it?
-Yes, awkwardly yet delightfully is the best possible way to describe this situation, it doesn't happen often but it certainly has happened.

6) Witnessed someone being tickled in a vanilla context?
-Yes, it happens more often at college than I thought it would.

7) Had someone who knows your ticklish mention your ticklishness in front of others?
-Yes, my at the time gf mentioned it multiple times to others (awkward and delightful can be used to describe these times as well)

8) Had someone close to your significant other make a comment about how ticklish your significant other is?
-No, while I don't currently have a significant other, when I was seeing someone nobody ever mentioned their ticklishness, which I was very ok with that.

9) Witnessed someone tickling your significant other?
-No, I had seen people try, but most of the time she could contain herself in the situation (for the record I have only dated 1 person so I'm basing this off 1 person) and I would not have been comfortable if I had seen someone tickling them.

10) Had someone express amazement at how ticklish you are?
-I wouldn't say amazement, but my level of ticklishness has been brought up a couple of times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back