• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helpless Hayden - Part 1

JSParallax

Disclaimer: This story depicts scenes of extreme helplessness and tickle torture. It is not for everyone. Read at your own risk.

At 42 years old Hayden McCall was one of the most successful women in the tech industry. As the CEO of a large internet company, she was one of the most driven people in her field. Many who worked with her described her as cold, calculating and very difficult to deal with; many others just called her a bitch.

Hayden could care less what people had to say behind her back, she was determined to build her company into one of the largest in the world. To first see Hayden you would not think that this woman was a master of business, many underestimated to her due to her small stature and pixie like face.

At only 5’2 and 110 lb, she was not a very physically intimidating presence, but what she lacked in stature she more than made up for with her Type A large and in charge personality. She was a strikingly beautiful woman, with piercing green eyes and long flowing curly black hair which went down to the middle of her back.

Hayden had it all, a seven figure salary, a position of power and the respect of other industry giants. Then all at once, everything changed. As she was sitting in her office one day going over the 4th quarter financials, she began to feel dizzy, getting up from her desk she only managed to take a few steps before darkness engulfed her.

Hayden slowly opened her eyes and glanced around, she appeared to be in a hospital bed, hooked up to many beeping machines with wires coming out from all parts of her body to monitor her vitals. Her head was throbbing and she attempted to sit up, only to find she could not. In fact she found she was unable to move any part of her body, it was at that point Hayden screamed.

A nurse came rushing in to find her awake and screaming and cursing in her bed. “What the fuck is going on, where am I, why can’t I move?” Hayden snapped at the nurse. “Please be calm” the nurse replied, “the doctor is on his way.” This was little comfort to Hayden who just glared at the nurse and said “There better be a good explanation for this”.

A few minutes later the Doctor arrived. “Hello Ms. McCall, I’m Doctor Johnson, do you know where you are right now?” “Well I assume I’m in the hospital, now would you mind explaining why and what is going on?” Dr. Johnson hesitated and then spoke “Ms. McCall”, he said gently, “You suffered a massive stroke, you were brought here and have been in a coma the last two weeks, to be honest, we were not sure you would ever regain consciousness.”

Hayden was a little shaken at the news but maintained a calm demeanor. “Alright, but doesn’t explain why I can’t move.” The doctor looked down glancing at his chart “Ms. McCall, you have what is known as “locked in syndrome””. “It is a rather rare condition, you see the stroke affected the parts of your brain that control muscle movement, however the good news is that you seem to have still retained some muscle movement, such as your eyes and mouth. Many who suffer from this condition lose their ability to speak all together, so this is a very good sign”.

“That is hardly good news Doctor”, Hayden snapped at him. “If I’m paralyzed why can I still feel everything below my neck?”

“Well”, the doctor replied "we still don’t completely understand everything about this syndrome or the way the brain works, what I can tell you is that the area of your brain affected by the stroke only damaged the part of your brain responsible for movement, not your actual nerve endings.”

Hayden let the Doctors news sink in for a minute and then spoke, “Alright fine, so how long until I recover, I have a company to run and don’t have time to be laid up in a hospital bed for the next week.”

“Ms. McCall”, the doctor lowered his voice speaking softer than before “I don’t think you understand. In many cases, a condition like yours is permanent. Some patients eventually recover some limited muscle movement, but there are no guarantees.”

“This….this is just ridiculous. You are a Doctor; you are supposed to fix me. I don’t want to hear about your ineptitude. Just fix this.” Hayden said with a more frantic tone of voice then before.

“I’m sorry Ms. McCall, but we have done all we can do.” And with that the doctor turned and walked out the door.
The next few weeks in the hospital were spent getting second opinion after second opinion, all of which had the same result. Hayden became despondent and couldn’t help but think how unfair all this was, being brought down in her prime, trapped in her own body.

After several weeks in the hospital recovering, the doctors decided she was stable enough to be discharged back home. The on consolation in all of this was that money was the one thing Hayden never had to worry about again. On top of her substantial salary with the company, she also had a large portion of the stock, as well as a substantial disability policy. This coupled with her 5 million dollar severance package, meant that she would never have to work again. This however, was little comfort to Hayden.

On her last day in the hospital, before being discharged, there was a knock on her door. “Come in” she said in her usual tense tone that she had been using with all the Doctors and Nurses since she arrived. Many considered her to be one of their more difficult patients.

The door swung open and a young man entered the room. Hayden looked him up and down and noted that he couldn’t be a day over 25. “Hello Ma’am, my name is James. I’ve been appointed as your patient advocate and live in home healthcare worker.”

Hayden scoffed “What makes you think I need a home healthcare worker, especially one who is young enough to be my son?”

“Well Ma’mm”, he replied gently, “you are going to need someone to take care of you after your discharge, I mean, it’s not like your getting around quite like you used to.” James smiled at her. “That’s just a little hospital humor”

“You think that’s funny?” she growled at him. “My whole life has been ruined and you are making jokes?”

“I didn’t mean to upset you Ma’am, but the point still stands, according to your records you are unmarried and I don’t see anyone listed as next of kin.”

Hayden thought about this for a moment and realized he was right, she did live alone and thinking about she supposed having a strapping young man waiting on her hand and foot might not be so bad after all.

“Fine, I suppose we can try this new arrangement, but I’m warning you, I will only accept the best standard of care. One slip up and I swear, I will have your replaced so fast it will make your head spin”

“I understand”, James replied “I promise Ma’am, I may look young, but I am highly qualified.

“You better be.” Hayden replied tersely.

The discharge was swift and James wheeled her out of the hospital in a special chair that prevented her from falling out, with straps around her waist and chest to keep her in the chair. Being wheeled out of the hospital like this was somewhat humiliating, but Hayden reasoned she would have to get used to it at some point.

The next two weeks passed without incident. James stayed in her spacious 5,000 square foot mansion; he had no lack of bedrooms to choose from. While he enjoyed the lavish estate, what he didn’t enjoy were the constant demands from his new employer. Hayden was a pill, to put it mildly, constantly asking for some such thing or the other. Straighten the sheets, bring me soup, this soup is too hot, no now it’s not hot enough.

Her constant complaints regarding food temperature quickly had James referring to her as Goldilocks behind her back. Still, he enjoyed his job, and despite her bad attitude and constant berating, he could not deny, she was a very beautiful woman.

It was the third week into Hayden’s new life, when she called for James across the hall. James came rushing in, “What is it Ms. McCall?”

“Why are you always so damn slow, my nose itches, I need you to scratch it.” There was one thing Hayden had noticed over the last few weeks and that was that her sensitivity to everything had seemed to increase exponentially. Not being able to move any part of her body made her keenly aware of every touch, wrinkle in the sheets and itch on her body.

James stared at her for a second “You know, you could ask nicely for a change.”

“It’s not my job to be nice”, Hayden snarled. “Now get over here and scratch my nose, it’s driving me crazy.”

“No.” James replied. “You have been yelling and screaming at me the last three weeks, you have been nothing but rude. I don’t think it would kill you to ask nicely.”

Hayden was taken aback; she was not used to being told no. Angry as she was at James’s new found sense of autonomy, the itch on her nose was reaching an agonizing level and she wasn’t sure how much longer she could take it without going completely bonkers. “OK…..please”, Hayden said a little more softly.

“Please what?” James stood unmoving in the doorway.

“Please scratch nose…..come on” Hayden said in an unusually whiny tone.

“Very well”, James signed and walked over lightly scratching her nose with his index finger. “Better?”

“Oh God yes” Hayden sighed in relief. After the itch subsided her anger quickly returned. “How dare you, I warned you, one slip up and you would be gone.”

“I don’t think asking you to behave like a decent human being is a slip up. Now listen, I tolerated your bad attitude and constant demands because I felt bad for you and I understand you have a hard time dealing with….your new situation, but you can’t treat people like this.”

Hayden glared. “I’ve been treating people like this for as long as I can remember and you are no different. You are replaceable, now get me the phone, so I can call your company and have you replaced with someone who knows their place.”

“I have a better idea, you seem tense, how about a foot massage?” James replied staring Hayden up and down. She was currently wear and pair of flannel pajamas, propped sitting up in bed with her feet and legs under thick covers.

“What?” Hayden replied in a surprised tone. “No….no I don’t need a massage just get me the phone.”

“Oh come on, replied James, I think you might enjoy it.” He moved and sat at the end of the bed slowly pulling back the covers revealing Hayden’s feet covered in a pair of thick black socks.

Hayden started to get a little nervous, she wasn’t sure what James’s intentions were, but for the first time she suddenly realized the true extent of her helplessness. It was only James and her living at her house and Hayden was not the kind of women who had friends. It was her….and him…..and no one else within shouting distance. She realized how dependent she was on his, how she couldn’t even make a phone call unless he allowed it.

“Please James, listen, just forget about before, I won’t call the company. Now please, just leave me, I don’t need a massage.”

James sat ignoring her, slowly grabbed her left foot and peeled off her sock. Hayden had very beautiful feet, size 6, with an incredibly high arch and longish toes painted with a dark red polish, the only color Hayden would ever get her toes painted; she considered it a power color. James noted that she obviously hadn’t had a pedicure since before the stroke as her toenails had grown out a bit and were now about ¼ of an inch past the tips of her toes.

“Hmmm.”, he remarked, “someone needs to get her toes done.

“Yes well it’s not exactly like I get out much anymore” she snapped angrily, “now put my foot down”.

“No, I don’t think so”, he said while gently massaging the arch of her foot with his thumb. “How does that feel?”

“It’s…….it’s fine, just….this isn’t necessary, I am plenty relaxed” Hayden said slightly more frantic. While she had to admit his massage was feeling rather good, especially going as long as she had without any real physical contact, she began to realize that she could have a major problem if he discovered just how sensitive she had become.

James continued to slowly massage his fingers up and down her feet, working around the toes and arch, pressing deeply. “Ow” Hayden explained, “That hurts, don’t use so much pressure.”

“Ah I see.”, he replied lightening his touch until his fingers were lightly running up and down her arch and under her toes.

“No….w-w-w-a-i-t, that’s not what I…..(giggle) meant”. Hayden looked down at her feet trying to will herself to pull them away and hoping he hadn’t noticed her sudden lack of composure.

“You know what I heard.” He said nonchalantly, while lightly running his index finger along the underside of her toes. “I heard that people with your condition often suffer with increased sensitivity. You haven’t noticed anything like that have you?”

It was all Hayden could do to keep from bursting out in laughter; his one finger running along her toes was a tickle unlike anything she had felt before. She had always been a pretty ticklish woman, it was all she could do to get through a pedicure without kicking someone in the face, but now, being unable to move away at all, unable to even scrunch her toes in defense made at all so much more intense.

Looking down at her James noticed she was biting her lower lip, with her eyes tightly closed. “Plu—u---ease…..you know….what….(snicker)…..you are doing.”

“What’s that?”, James replied feigning ignorance. At that moment her ran all his fingers lightly over the top of her foot and

Hayden lost it. Opening her mouth wide a steady flow of giggles permeated her lips.

“Stop stop stop….please you’re tickling!” she exclaimed through bursts of laughter. “That’s not fair, I can’t move”.

“Yes, I know, I have a confession to make.” He said, while continuing his gentle tickle assault on her left foot. “I have a bit of a foot fetish…..as well as a tickle fetish. Seeing you here, a completely helpless beautiful woman, I tried my hardest to resist taking advantage, but you are just such a bitch. I figured a little humility would serve you well.”

“I’ll……I’ll call the police” she screamed. “This…..hahaha….is….hahaha….torture!” Her steady flow of laughter was now beginning to escalate to a fever pitch and he took his fingers and ran his nails up and down her arch.

“Oh will you now? How exactly do you plan to reach the phone.” He replied smirking. “You really are a funny woman, you still can’t accept just how powerless you are. I’ll make you a deal, I’ll stop tickling and bring you the phone. We are going to call the home healthcare company I work for and you are going to tell them what a fabulous job I’m doing and how you want to hire me on as your full time live in caretaker.”

“Never” she explained angrily through her laughter. “Your ass will be on the unemployment line when I am finished with you.”

“Have it your way.” He reached over grabbing her right foot, peeled off the sock and began tickling both her arches lightly.
This sent Hayden completely over the edge. The horrible tickling shot up through her legs, and seemed to course throughout her entire body. Her laughter become louder, more frantic until she began to run out of breath and could no longer laugh. Her face was contorted in ticklish agony, her mouth wide open with no sound coming out. She wanted to beg him to stop but could not even form the words to do so.

James continued the ticklish assault on her feet for another 10 minutes, gently running his nails from the heel of her foot up to the toes and back over the tops again and again. Finally, thankfully, just when Hayden thought she would pass out, he stopped.

He sat there in silence listening to her gasp for breath. He finally spoke “Now, choose your next words carefully. I can keep this up all night. What will it be? Should I get the phone or should I start exploring all your other tickle spots?”

Hayden sat still gasping for breath feeling helpless and humiliated, she had never been in such a position of weakness before. “Get the phone.” She said meekly.

“No funny business either. You had better be singing my praises and demanding I stay on permanently or that little dose of tickle torture will seem mild compared to what I do to you.”

Hayden shuddered and knew he would keep to his word. He dialed the phone for her and Hayden made sure to explain what an amazing job James was doing and how she wanted to hire him on a permanent basis. Knowing how difficult Hayden could be from her doctors and nurses at the hospital the rep at the healthcare company was surprised to hear she had taken such a liking to one of their staff, but then again James always seemed to have a way with people. After they hung up the phone
James looked at Hayden, her eyes where glancing down into her lap and she had a look of utter defeat on her face.

“See, I knew you would come around.” “Now, don’t worry, I still plan to take care of you and make sure all your needs are met. I don’t wish you any harm, in fact, I’m really quite fond of you, but from now on things are going to change.”

“Wha-what do you mean” Hayden asked nervously.

“You’ll see” James replied as he casually walked out of the room.

Hayden was gripped by fear, here she was helpless and at the mercy and this young man who could do….God knows what to her and she had no way to stop any of it. The thought disturbed her, but even more disturbing was wetness she could feel growing between her legs and throbbing in her loins.

To be continued…..

Fantastic start. I can't wait to see where the series goes next.

Really loved this story. Please continue.

Thanks for your efforts!

Had to bump this and I really wish it would get brought back!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back