• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helpless Hayden - Part 9 (The Sleepover)

JSParallax

Helpless Hayden – Part 9

As Hayden sat in the control room pondering everything that had just happened the door opened once again and Abigail walked in. “I’m sorry about all of that Hayden, I didn’t your first introduction to Albatross projection be so…intense.” Abigail said with a frown.

“Intense? It seems to me that the Dr. Johannsson…..Hanna…..almost just died then. Am I supposed to be impressed? Your saying you want me to fool around with all of that, put my life on the line for you people? It seems to me that you don’t know what the fuck you are doing.” Hayden said with a snarl.

“I understand why you would think that. Dr. Johannsson probably wasn’t the first Albatross you should have met, but she was the only one actively having a conditioning session, I didn’t know it would turn into a projection session. If I had I wouldn’t have brought you into it.” Abigail said in a remorseful tone.

“You keep using these words like I am supposed to know what they mean, it’s very annoying. What the hell is a conditioning session?” Hayden snapped.

“I’m sorry Hayden, we use these terms so frequently around here it’s easy to forget that not everyone knows what we are referring to.” Abigail said while sitting down so her and Hayden were eye level. “To put it simply, conditioning is what prepares the Albatrosses mind for projection, it’s an essential part of the process. It is meant to foster their mind into a deep state of submission and hopelessness in order to facilitate physical release via psychic projection.” Abigail said keeping her eyes fixed on Hayden.

“So basically it’s just you torturing the shit out of someone.” Hayden said staring back at Abigail. “All so they can enter this projection state for all of…. what about 5 minutes? No thanks, I'll be leaving now. Assuming you will let me.” Hayden said.

“Hayden….” Abigail said softly. “Of course you can leave. As I said before you are not a prisoner, but before you do there are a couple of things you should know. First of all, what you saw happen with the Doctor is not typical. Hanna is a brilliant scientist, but honestly Hayden, she is by far one of, if not our weakest Albatross. Her degradation rate is unusually high, we have been working with her on that, but after a year with very little improvement, my hopes for her continuing in the program are not high. Hayden, most Albatrosses when they enter the projection state can stay there for days, weeks some of them even months at a time with no ill effects.”

“Months? Who would want to be trapped outside of their body for that long?” Hayden asked.

“Trapped? You think the Albatrosses are trapped? Hayden….my dear you are the one who is trapped. Trapped in your own body, unable to move. I’m offering freedom for you, not imprisonment.” Abigail said.

“I guess you have a point.” Hayden said looking down.

“Why don’t you stay here tonight, sleep on it. I have an extra room prepared.” Abigail said smiling.
“I…..I don’t know. I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that.” Hayden replied nervously.

“Like I said, you are not a prisoner Hayden. I can call James to take you back home if you wish. I just thought, well it is getting late and maybe you would not want to sit through a long car ride. All I’m asking is that you have an open mind, sleep here tonight, you can leave first thing in the morning.” Abigail said warmly softly laying her hand on Hayden’s cheek.

“Fine, just for tonight.” Hayden said.

(A short time later)

Hayden lay in the bedroom Abigail had brought her to. Abigail had been kind enough to give her a pair of flannel pajamas to wear to bed and helped dress her in them. Hayden had felt a little strange having this woman she had just met undress her, but she figured that she would need to get past insecurities like that if she ever hoped to truly come to terms with her condition. As she lay in bed there was a knock at the door.

“Come in” Hayden replied to the knock.

The door opened slowly and James walked in. “So, how are you? I heard about what happened today, with the Doctor, I’m sure you must be a little freaked out.”

“A little freaked out? James in one day I went from being comfortable in my home to being brought to some government facility that wants to recruit me into some crazy program. I’m a little more than freaked out.” Hayden said.

“I get that. I know it’s a lot to take in.” James said sitting down at the edge of the bed. “Hayden, these people, they can help you. What I said earlier about wanting to help you, that was all true.” He said as he reached his hand under the covers and began to massage her feet.

“Stop! I…. I don’t want you touching me right now. I’m still very angry with you. You lied to me.” Hayden snapped.

James chuckled. “Yeah, I figured you would be, but I didn’t lie to you. I just didn’t tell you everything.” He said as she felt him lightly run his finger over the sole of her foot.

“NO! No James no tickling!” Hayden said stifling a giggle. “Get out of my room. You don’t get to come in here and do that like nothing has happened.”

“Oh really? So you are saying you want me to stop.” He said still caressing her foot.

“Yes. I know the rules. I’m not a prisoner right. I get to make up my own mind. Now stop touching me.” Hayden said staring at James angrily.
“As you wish.” He said letting go of her foot. “I can see you are still angry. So I will go.” He said rising from the bed. “I just hope you understand, all of this, what I did was for you, to help you.” He began walking toward the door.

“Wait.” Said Hayden softly. “Did you mean all those things you said….earlier, before I came here….about how you felt? Do you actually care about me or is this just some bullshit to trick me into joining the program and becoming your little plaything?”

“Hayden, even if you did join, that doesn’t mean I would be your handler.” James said. “Although I would really like to be.”

“What do you mean, I just assumed….” Hayden trailed off.

“The Albatross chooses their handler, not the other way around.” James said. “They would never let me be your handler if you were uncomfortable with me, which it seems like you are, so I will go.”

“Do you love me?” Hayden asked. “I want an honest answer. Everything you told me, everything we had together, was it real? Do you love me?”

James smiled slightly. “Oh Hayden, I loved you from the moment I saw you. I’m enthralled by you. From the first moment I started taking care of you I felt a connection, one that I feel has only grown since we have been together. I……I honestly feel terrible for not telling you everything, but I couldn’t. I was under orders, but I didn’t bring you here to trick you or make you do anything you don’t want to do. Sleep on it tonight and make your decision in the morning. If you want to go and never see me again I understand.” James walked to the door looking back over his shoulder at Abigail.

“Wait….stop. I don’t want you to go. Stay with me tonight, this…. this is a new place and with all this new stuff to take in….it’s all a little scary. Stay and comfort me.” Hayden said. “That’s an order. You are still my caretaker aren’t you?”

“For as long as you want me.” James replied.

“Then stay….and…. take care of me.” Hayden said grinning.

“Yes Ma’am. “ James said coming back in and lying down next to Hayden in the bed.

She felt him pull the covers up and the warmth of his body next to hers. “Of course, if I stay, I can’t promise I’ll be able to keep my hands off of you.” He said as she felt his hand sneak up inside her pajama top as his fingertips lightly grazed up and down her ribs.

“James….stop….” Hayden whined insincerely. “You……you’re tickling”

“Am I? I didn’t mean to. All I’m doing is running my fingers over your skin, it’s not my fault you are so ticklish.” He said continuing to stroke his fingers lightly down her rib cage and over her belly.
“James…..hee hee ha ha ha…..please no….come on now…..ha ha ha.” Hayden said breaking into a fit of giggles. “I can’t move this isn’t fair.”

“Oh baby….” He whispered in her ear. “I already told you I don’t play fair.”

James continued lightly running his fingers across her tummy up slowly until he reached her tits. She felt his hand go under her bra as he softly flicked his fingers over her quickly hardening nipples. This new unexpected tickle right on her large sensitive nipples sent Hayden even further into a fits of laughter.

“Hahahahaha….please James not the nipple…..heeheehahaha no come on you know what you are doing.” Hayden said trying to keep her voice down in fear that someone outside in the hallway might hear. She felt like a naughty teenage girl fooling around in her parents’ house for the first time. The idea of getting caught in this compromising position both terrified and excited her.

“Hmmm….ticklish nipples huh? I remember that’s not your only tickle spot.” James said as she felt his hand make its way into her bottoms and quickly penetrate her panties.

“Oh fuck…..ha ha ha ha…please you have to stop James….” Hayden said trying with all her might to hold in peals of laughter as his finger slowly flicked back and forth over her left nipple.

“I don’t think so. You asked me to stay, so I’m staying. You just have to deal with it baby.” He said kissing her deeply as she felt his finger make its way between her legs and gently begin to make circular motions around her clit.

“Oh…..oh God ha ha ha ha fuck yes, don’t stop…” Hayden said as she felt herself begin to moisten.

“You naughty little girl, now who is using who, you just want to get off don’t you?” James whispered breathlessly in her ear.

“Mmmmmm……maybe.” Hayden said with a moan.

“You think you get off that easy?” James said retracting one hand from her pussy and the other from her tit. Sitting up he rolled Hayden onto her stomach and sat on the small of her back.

“Wha….what are you doing?” Hayden asked confused.

“Tickles first. Cumming later.” James said as he pulled both Hayden’s legs up and locked each foot underneath an arm.

“NO……PLEASE JAMES NO…..I WON’T BE ABLE TO KEEP QUIET.” Hayden said in a loud whisper.

“Hayden….these rooms are sound proof.” James said with a smile.

“Oh fuck….” Said Hayden right before she felt James’s fingernails on the sole of each foot. The response was immediate. Her inability to move combined with her currently heightened sexual state combined to form the perfect storm of ticklishness. Hayden screamed with laughter and she felt James lightly drawing little circles on the sole on each foot, up and down from heel to toe.

James marveled at the softness of Hayden’s feet. They were just as soft as the day she had gotten her pedicure and with a smirk he suddenly came to the realization that Hayden now never walked on them. They would always be just as soft as they were now, just as ticklish.

“MERCY HA HA HA HEE HEE (snort) HEEE HA HA HAHAHA…..PLEASE!!!!” Hayden wailed as James continued stroking the bottom of each foot vigorously.

“What will you do for me if I stop?” James asked running his fingers along the underside of her toes.

“AAAANNNYYTHING……PLEASE HA HA HA HEE…..” Hayden said feeling her breath beginning to run out.

“Say you love me and that you forgive me.” James said.

“WHAT??? HA HA HA.” Hayden said confused as the lightness of his touch sent her into a state of maddening hysteria.

“Say…..you love….and forgive me.” James said.

“OK OK….I forgive you HA HA HEE HA HA…..PLEASE MERCY!” Hayden said desperately as James lightly ran one fingertip along the toed on each of her feet.

“That’s only one half of what I want to hear. I said it to you now you have to say it back to me. Do you love me….and be honest or else the next spot I go to will be your butt and we both know how ticklish that is dear.” James said smiling.

“YES DAMNIT….HA HA HEE HAA AHH HA HA…..I LOVE YOU…..PLEASE STOP!!!” Hayden said in desperation.

James relented and released her ankles causing each of her legs to drop limply to the bed. He rolled her back on to her back and looked deeply into her eyes. “See, now was that so hard?” He asked with a smile.

“You are evil….you evil, evil man…..” Hayden said smiling back at him while blushing.

“So, all I ask is when you join you at least consider choosing me as your handler, so you can feel….this….all the time.” James said as he gently inserted two fingers inside of her.

Hayden gasped as she felt him enter and then sighed. “What makes you think I’ll join?”

“I hope you will…..I really do….I promised I would always take care of you and that’s what I plan to do. “James said as he began slowly moving his finger in and out while using his thumb to make light circles on Hayden’s clit.

“OH MY GOD….” Hayden exclaimed enraptured by the pleasure. She felt his other hand make its way up into her bra once again as he began to lightly pinch her nipples.”

“Just imagine an eternity of this.” James whispered softly in her ear while kissing her neck. “I will take you places you have never been before. Just say yes…..”

Hayden could feel the orgasm building within her. James’s fingers moved in and out curling upwards as they did seeming to perfectly rub against her G-spot while his thumb lightly tickled her clit. His other hand was gently pulling and pinching her nipple while he whispered softly in her ear. This all quickly became too much as Hayden felt herself being pulled into an intense orgasm.

“OH YES…….OH GOD YES JAMES WHATEVER YOU WANT…..FUCK DON’T STOP…….DON’T……..eeeehhhhhhaahahhhh…….” Hayden gave a primal scream as the orgasmed her vagina contracting around his fingers.

James smiled as he watched Hayden’s eyes roll up into the back of her head seemingly in total rapture.

A video camera hidden in the corner of the room hummed softly as the lens focused in on Hayden’s face. Abigail sat in front of a monitor watching the scene unfold in front of her. One hand on the focus button and the other down the front of her pants as she masturbated herself to orgasm. “Got her.” Said Abigail.

To be continued….

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back