• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Fear Of Clowns F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
A floorboard creaked. Jenni cursed it as she stopped completely and listened. Steady breathing...slight snoring...nice. Peeking around the doorway very slowly, she saw his blanket rise and fall. She walked slowly and silently into his room. She gently placed over his face, lightly scented with just enough chloroform to keep him unconscious for a while. Immediately, she went to his closet and grabbed just random clothes...anything would do. A shirt and pants were grabbed. Checking under the blanket, she smirked and went to grab some undies, too. After clothing him like a sleepy child, she wrapped his wrists above his head and secured them to the posts of his headboard. A giggle escaped her lips! Her whole body then slid down his, but the rag was still over his nose and mouth. Wrapping his ankles up separately, she secured them to either post at the foot of his bed...then walked up to his face and removed the rag. It wouldn't be long now...she stood in the corner by the door, waiting.

He was dreaming that he was in a wild west setting by a group of travelling bandits. He subconsciously felt the ropes at his ankles and wrists, being tied tight and securely as he awaited the inevitable race of the horses that threatened to quarter him. Then, he awoke from that dream of bondage. He tried to get up and realized that he was bound for REAL. “Well, that explains the dream”, he thought. Then panic set in. Why was he tied? He surely didn't do it in his sleep. He fight the urge to be silent

“What the fuck!!??”

A light and airy giggle came from that corner...and the door closed, revealing Jenni. She was not dressed in her usual satin clown outfit. As she took each extra step out of that corner, the light danced on her form to reveal her calf-height orange boots and pink-and-white striped thigh-highs. Bare thighs held her up from there all the way up under her loose and slinky orange and hot pink wavy short skirt. A bare, soft midriff led up to a ruffle-hemmed hot pink top, low in the front enough to show off her perky cleavage... and bare arms with a ruffle-hemmed glove on each hand, one pink and one orange. Her face was painted white with full pink lips and bright blue eyes behind long orange lashes...same colors as accents for her eyes. Her pouty lips smiled as soon as her two-toned pigtails were in the light as well.

“Hello, Nelson.”

He yanked down on his bonds hard, nearly scraping his wrists. A deep seeded fear in him took over as he struggled to get free. The fact that he was half asleep upon awakening didn't help his lack of strength. Eventually, he stopped struggling, realizing that he couldn't break free. He had been terrified of clowns since he was in 1st grade. Just her standing in the corner of my bedroom was the stuff of nightmares to him.

“Who...who are you?” He asked with terror in his voice.

Her giggle rang out again, this time just a little louder. She stopped as soon as he nearly scraped his wrists, standing still as a metal pole mere feet away from his bed but still out of reach of even the corner post. Her arms fell limp to her sides and she just watched his panic, recognizing it as pure panic. A small, half cute and half sexy voice escaped her.

“I'm glad I tied you down first, I can tell ya that much!” Her blue eyes lit up and smiled on their own, never mind the big pink grin on her face. Taking a deep breath, she just kinda looked at him merrily...everything about her face screamed happy time! “You can call me Jenni.”

“What the fuck are you doing in my home? What do you want, money? He could barely think straight through the combination of my confusion and fear. “Please let me go. Please. I can't do this. I can't...”

She gasped as if her pride were hurt, her left hand coming up to land on her chest.

“You mean to tell me that this isn't a cute enough outfit for you?” Candidly, she spun in a slow circle, showing him her profile and how short the skirt is, and the back where the skirt stuck out a little more, and her other side profile. She took one slow and sexy stride after another, sticking her hips out in each direction deliberately with each step until she reached his side. Shaking her head and bending at the hips, she showed him a good shot of her sizable cleavage as her breasts almost touched the bed next to him. “And no, I don't want your money.”

“I don't... like... clowns.” It never even entered his mind how hot she might be under the make-up. Stitches and Pennywise were racing through his mind as his face went white. “Please let me go.”

“Awe...you are? I heard!” That face changed into happy time again. “That's why I'm here! I want to help you, Nelson! She slowly reached out with her left hand, placing it gently and lovingly on his chest...her right hand came back up to her chest, holding one of her breasts back some while the other still hung close to the mattress. “Everything will be okay. I'm not like most other clowns...”

“Is that so?” Nelson figured if I played along, she would do as she pleased and leave. “How exactly are you going to gulp help me?” He couldn't help but notice her breasts as he was watching her hands.

Her blues softened and she blinked slowly, a very caring smile upon her now softened face.

“I want to show you that there are more to clowns than what you see in those scary movies. Those are Hollywood's clowns! Some demented fuck decides to make them scary and thinks it's funny.” Her eyebrows jumped up with seriousness on her face. “I don't like that at all! I'm here to remedy what you've seen before, baby.”

“How is that?” He looked up from her hand on his chest to her eyes, seeing a very true element of honesty in her. This put him at ease, at least a little.

Jenni smiled. The fingers on her left hand, the ones resting on his chest, began curling very slowly as her hand moved down his shirt-covered torso. It stopped just above his belly button and moved back up, taking the shirt with it by default. She didn't seem to mind, just letting it happen. Her voice, however...sounded way more playful than her face looked, even with the paint!

“Oh, I'm here to put a smile on your face, sweetheart. I don't want to scare you! What's the fun in that? Could you tell me that, babe?”

His eyes followed her hand as his head peeked down to see his shirt being rolled up. Her smile seemed sincere but there was still something very wrong about all of this.

“How do you mean?” I asked sheepishly, still thinking she was hiding some wicked intent.

“How do I mean?” Her head tilted to her left, some of her curls bouncing against his exposed belly. “I mean, what's the fun in scaring people with a character that's supposed to make people laugh?”. Those bright eyes twinkled, watching his face.

His tummy twitched a little bit as the curls dipped across it.

“No... I mean how are you gonna make me smile. This is all too weird. I don't think I could find any joke too terribly funny at the moment.”

A child-like giggle escaped her, making her head bounce just enough to drag and tap those curls around his belly button...she didn't even really notice, anyway. At least, not until she looked at his midsection in order to plot where to start.

“I can tell you that I won't be telling jokes today. That's not all a clown does, ya know! We juuugggllllee....” Idly, that left hand lifted off of him and over the wrinkles in his shirt to join her curls, very lightly wiggling the tips of her silk clad fingers against the area directly above his belly button. “We also take hits and falls.

Nelson's tummy twitched more noticeably now almost making him squirm as the finger touched his belly. He look down at the hair and fingers on his tummy with a slight glance of desperation and then focused his stare back at Jenni.

“Hey! Don't do that!”

“Don't do what? This?” Four fingers touched down above his belly button, mingling with some of her pink-tipped curls and dragging them around with. “Exactly how about you try to stop me, tiger?”

“No! D...don't!” Nelson felt something he hadn't felt since he was little: A tickle. He squirmed a little and try again to pull his wrists out of their bonds to no avail. He looked back up into her eyes and heard her somewhat menacing giggle. “L-look. Just stop, okay. Plehease.”

“But...why? It's fun!”

Her fingers got a little heavier, digging into his skin just enough to strike a few deeper nerves.

“And you still didn't answer my question from earlier. I asked you what the fun is in a character who is supposed to be fun loving, but instead is murderous and scary! Where's the fun in that, huh?” The hand that had been on her chest this entire time perched specifically at his waist, just inches away from his shirt.

“I don't know why. There ihis no fun in that.” He eyed her second hand as he struggled to hold back the giggles that were brewing inside of him.

“You don't lihike iiit? But why noohoot?” That voice was light and lilting, and mocking at the same time but only slightly.

Jenni shook her head real good, dragging those curls back and forth against what was exposed of his midsection.

“Please don't ti-tickle.” He couldn't help but grin as he heard the word even from his own lips.

Jenni's body immediately straightened up and both hands went to her chest, resting on top of those lovely round mounds. Her eyes were brighter than before and her mouth made a nice "O" before she asked... “Please don't what?”

He took a deep breath in relief as he look back up at her, his eyes moving briefly towards her chest before meeting her gaze.

“Tickle. Please don't tickle me.”

A slow smirk crept up on her face.

“But why not? Isn't tickling supposed to be fun?” Her right hand reached out for his tummy, stopping half an inch away from exposed skin, and her voice adopted a slight menacing tone...but it was kinda cute coming from her little voice. “Isn't it supposed to make you laugh?”

“No!” His torso moved to the side a little. He stared at her fingers nervously.

No warning could have given away both of her hands attacking each side of his belly button, silken fingertips pulsating away at the tender flesh in front of her! Her cute little giggle came out again, too.

“You mean don't do this? Really? But but but!” She said teasingly, playfully. The ruffles of both gloves grazed and bounced around the area as well.

“Hehehehehe no stohohohohop.” He squirmed from side to side, trying to escape the fingers. He tried in vain to remember the last time he was tickled. It was hard to think clearly though with the physical distraction.

“OOOOoooooh!” Jenni squealed with delight at the giggles she heard. “You CAN giggle! I thought so!” Her eyes closed with a big smile again, but her fingers didn't quit. They wandered up and under his shirt, just kinda testing out the skin beneath. “Let's see where else we can squeeze a giggle from, shall we?”

“No. Let's nohohoht. Plehehehhese”

Those soft fingers slowly worked their way upwards, then let her nails lightly drag all the way back down from his collarbones over his chest and ribs...then they stopped just beneath his floating ribs and squeezed twice.

“NO!” He jumped at the sensation on his ribs after chuckling at the dragging nails, twitching when they got near his nipples before reaching the ribs.

“Too laahahahahate, don't you think Sir Sleepyhead? Mister Jumpy?” Those hands flattened against his skin and ran back up to his nipples, where only her index fingers waved past them on their way back down to the ribs.

“Hehehhhehehehe” He giggled like a child when his nipples were stroked and he blushed at the name calling and the taunts.

“I don't lihhihiike it.”

“But you giihihihiggle!”

Those fingers moved back up to his nipples and curled up, the backs of which pressed against his shirt. Her nails made lazy little designs along the space around his nipples, never touching the nubs themselves.

“No. No I d-don't!” Nelson was trying like Hell to fight it. Jenni's eyes looked up at his face as her fingers make those little tents shift around some, wiggling a little faster against his areola on each side. She knew she had found a weakness.

“But I heeaarrdd iiittt....where'd you put it?”

“NOWHERE!” Nelson almost shouted in a panic.

“Hahaha! Oooohhh, have we found a sweet spot on Sir Sleepyface?” Baby-talking with her pink lips stuck out like she would with a little one, the pads of her fingers ran slow circles around his nipples, but they got a little faster after a few seconds, and added soft nail touches here and there.

“No! No you havehehhehehehhhehehhehehen't” He broke into giggles as soon as he felt the fingers on his nipples and started to squirm again.

“OOOOooohoohoohoohoohoooo! I knew it! Haahaha! I found some giggles! IIIII foouund some giiiiigglllles!” Singing like a child, her fingers reacted by speeding up in their race around the nipple when she dragged out a syllable...then slowing down when she sang a word normally.

“Hehheheehehehehhehehehe hahahahahhahahha Stoohhohoohohhohohop thhahahhahhhahhahahht!” He blushed red at the singing and teasing as his giggles filled the room.

“Heheheheheee!” Jenni's laugh ended in a high pitched squeak, and she pulled her knees up to her chest in order to sit on her legs right next to him.

“Nelson, babe! I gotta say... you sure do have a 'purdy' laugh.” She leaned in close to him, her chin above his belly button and her face hidden from his as she peeked beneath his shirt to watch her fingers tap their nails against his nipples themselves.

“Doohohohohhohohohn't tease meheheheehhehehehhe”

Jenni peeked over his shirt at his face. “No I mean it! I love that cute little giggle of yours!” Her eyes kept darting down to watch all of her fingers splay out from his nipples, one after the other. “Oooh lookie here! That looks like one of Willy Wonka's secret machines! Remember with the covers over it?”

“HEHehheHEHEHEHHEHehHHEHHEHEHE” Nelson's giggles got louder as the image from the movie entered his mind and he saw the fingers moving under his shirt in their devilishly tickly motions.

“Hahahaha I can see you remember it!” She smiled wide.

“PLehehhehehehehHEHHheHHEHEHEHEHEse not the niHhiIHhIhiHIHIhpppple!” His giggles turned into laughter as he shut his eyes and tried to block out the image in his head. Her teasing didn't help of course.

The edges of Jenni's pink lips curled upwards, showing a small line of a dimple on each side, and her soft hands flattened and moved against his skin down his body like a lover's hands would.

“Poor Sir Sleepyhead's nipples have had enough attention? Jenni squeezed at his ribs again, more than twice this time. It was kinda frantic and fun-like!

“Hehheheheheheheh” The boyish smile returned to Nelson's face as the giggles escaped. The squeezing was unexpected and caused his body to jolt at first until he got over it and his giggles started to subside.

Jenni saw that the ribs weren't as sensitive as she had originally thought. She decided to switch tactics. Both hands moved a little further south to grab with wiggling fingers at the smallest part of his sides, but not directly at his waist.

“HHEHEHHEHhehehehehehehheh NO! HHAhahhAHAhahhahahAHha” Nelson's back arched for a second at the wiggling fingers.

“Oooo! You're a squirmy little guy aren't ya?” Her voice softened some as she dangled her hands just above his skin, fingers just dragging down and in from his sides to meet at his belly button and dance around there a little bit.

“HEeehHEheHEheHEehehHEHEehEHeheh No. Nohoohohot ThheEehehHEheEHheehHEre!

“Not there? Not where, here?” Curling over sideways, she leaned her head against his thigh and completely exposed her entire side, ribs and all, in order to watch her fingers more closely as they seemed to glide along back and forth across his tummy. “Nelson's belly welly gets reactions, huuuhhh?”

“HheHEHHEHEhehEHehHeHeHehHEHheHE YES!” Nelson didn't even realize how sexually excited he was becoming. The tickling distracted him from the sensation of his penis hardening.

“Oooooh...” Jenni's cute squeaky voice got a little more throaty. “Looks like we found some fun after all, doesn't it buddy boy?”

Nelson looked down at his covered erection and blushed as he continued to laugh.

“HEHheEehheHEehHEheheHEehehHEehheEHeEH”

“Mmmm...” Jenni's face pressed against the tent, feeling its warmth, and for a brief moment her hands forgot what they were doing. They flattened and rubbed up his torso, her back arching down to press her chest against his leg and her face against that growing rock. She straddled the closest leg to her, kissing his erection through those pants of his. No paint smeared even an iota, but the ruffles on her gloves were dragging behind her palms and brushed against his nipples as her hands reached his collarbone again. Her back arched, sticking her skirted ass in the air, and as her hands were so far up his body and her face was way down there, her neck extended so that her face could stay on his groin but her shoulders continued, allowing her hands to reach.

Nelson felt the tender affections against his clothed cock and moaned softly, thrusting up against her face. Then he felt the ruffles on his nipples and surrendered a few chuckles. The loving hands at his chest made him shiver as his cock hardened further.

“What are you dohoohoing?”

Jenni's voice was slightly muffled by his clothes and the fact that her forehead was against his pant line with her curly hair suddenly spilled out to either side of that forehead, her nose and mouth resting against his erection. A little happy squeal made its way out when he thrusted up, but her lips just parted in teasing to allow some of it to enter her mouth. They closed in on his head, sucking through the fabric and pulling back some to look at him.

“I'm enjoying you.” Her smiling face presented itself again, slithering up his body just enough to press her breasts against his cock and hover her face over that belly button of his. “Don't you liiike it?”

He gasped with pleasure at each little mouth maneuver. She moved up his body and he looked down at her as she asked her question.

“Yes. Oh yes I do. Why did you sto-hop?”

“Oh, just relishing in you...showing you that not all of us clowns have purely bad intentions...” Jenni's hands were still on his chest, her body stretched out over his almost completely. She rested her pelvis against his leg to let him feel her warmth growing while her hands made their way back down, fingers lightly wiggling over his nipples but not hovering long at all. They fully intended on continuing down to the top of his pants, where her pinkies and the ruffles on her gloves absently trailed along as her other fingers dipped beneath both pants and boxers. Her hands separated, moving out to each side and stopping at his hips. Her body slid down a little further, and she watched as his covered cock emerged from betwixt her breasts. Nelson moaned with ecstasy.

“Ooooh, he liiikeeeyyy...” Her eyes lovingly smiled up at his face and her fingers seemed to remember why she was there as if she got distracted. She let the backs of her fingers, including those nails at the tips, drag back up from beneath his boxers to his belly. But then they kept going up until they reached his ribs. That's when the fingers wiggled again, side to side as her hands dragged back down but outwards towards his hips. Knowing that hips were a highlight in most people's tickle charts, those fingertips started squirming around just above where his pants were, and continued only until they were about to leave his hips, then they came back down. She giggled.

“Yes... Yes I like tha-AHAhahhahahaHhahahHhahhhahhahaT!” Nelson broke into laughter once again when the fingers touched his ribs and tickled there. He noticed they were starting to move down but when they touched his hips and near my pantline, he bucked... hard! Jenni had started purring again, but laughed right along with him when he started in!

“Heeheeheeheehahahahaa yes! Yay he likes it!” Jenni stretched her arms out completely straight and got the hip that was on the other side of his body from hers, so that her body stretched out somewhat, crossed over him. “Nelson isn't so sleepy anymore, is he? I shook the Sandman right off of ya, didn't I? Heeheehee!

“YEeheHEHHEHEHhEHHEHSSSS YOu DIHHIhIhiHIHIhIHIHIhiHIHIhiHIHId!” He thought about it for a moment in his tickle-addled brain and couldn't figure out for the life of him why he thought to answer her question. The laugh that Jenni made with his answer almost shook her off of him. She had to grab him in order to stay on the bed. What's a clown to do but laugh at a response like that? It gave her extra pep, so she straddled him directly under his erection, her skirt barely touching the tip and revealing her see-thru thong's front and a completely shaven snatch. Each hand went for its own side, testing a theory in her head by touching his skin between his belly button and his pants, and dragging her fingers back and forth between the two spots. Vertically, that is. Eight fingers wiggling like that in their own time along that little indentation in his body. Nelson was soon laughing hysterically again and wiggling underneath her.

“NAHAhahhAHAHhAHHAHaHhaHhhaHHAhAHHHEHHEHEHEHH E No SahahhahahhhaAHHAhHAHHAHHHAHND MAAAHhHAhaHHHAhAHAHHAhAHAHHAHAHNNNNNNN HAHAAHEHAEHAHE AEHAHEhaehahhaehaEHaHEhaEhAEHaE!”

Jenni's fingers curled under Nelson's pants again, but this time, it was to unbutton and unzip. She decided to tease him with an exceptional view of everything she had, and reach back behind her own thighs to tug at his pants. Soon enough, they were down far enough to get a primo view of everything his satin boxers now hid...including the one thing she wanted at more than even tickling him for the rest of the night. Her hands flattened against his boxer-clad thighs to either side of the now quite apparent erection, and slid up to torment his hips a little more. But her eyes were focused on the rod of temptation directly in front of her own groin.

“Hey! No! What are you doing?!” Panic overwhelmed him suddenly.

Jenni's orange eyebrows jumped up, and a very devilish grin crept up over her pink lips. A little of that sultry voice returned.

“Ooooh, are we hiding hidden treasure down your trousers, Baby?” Her hips slowly swayed from side to side as her knees had to spread in order to scoot down just far enough to really scope out the situation.

“NO THERE Isn...” Nelson was cut off as he instinctively pursed his lips.

Jenni knew that she needed to have fun with this. To get the best reaction out of Nelson, she had to tease him with the threat of the tickles. She saw that her fingers were about 5 inches from his genitals

“How about I count down the inches for you?” She suggested wickedly as her fingers started to crawl upward towards his groin.

“5!” Nelson was stone faced...

“4!” He blinked a couple of times...

“3!” The corners of his mouth started to raise up...

“2!” He couldn't pull his lips back down anymore.

“1!” He quivered and panicked. Her fingertips grazed against his balls, and they wiggled a little, just all over each side, touching over the sides and the seam and the apex...

“STOP PLEASE! I CAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!” She had found one of the worst spots on him and he laughed like a mental patient.

“HEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHE AHHAEHAHEHAEH HAEHAEHAHEHAEHAE AHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEAEA

“I see you liked my countdown!” Jenni taunted. A pair of fingers on each hand slowly and lovingly teased the skin on his balls, touching here and touching there trying to find the key spots that pulled out the most laughter from him. The touches were soft and terrible. The bottoms caused a jolt (and for some reason, made his toes wiggle). The seam brought more begging from his lips and was obviously delectably tender. But the sides... the sides made him giggle in a high pitch like a small child hearing a dirty joke for the first time. Nelson's pitch went up several octaves and he thrashed his head from side to side to cover his blushing face.

“HHEHHHHEHHEhehEHehheheHEHeHeHEHHEHEhehE eHEHhEhEhEhehEHHE ehEHEHHEheHEHHEHEHHEheH eHEHEHHEhEHEHEHEHhEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHhEHEHEHEHHEH!”

“Ahhh...ooooh, we have a honey pot down here don't we, Nelson? Hahahahahaha you've been holding out on me!” Jenni didn't really feel the toes wiggle, at least not the first time. She drank in each of the different reactions and where she touched to get them, making a mental map of it all. Touching the bottoms of his balls again brought the toe wiggling to her attention, and she decided to give him a grand view of her body by bending over backwards to attack both of his feet at once. This arched her back to where her breasts pulled the hem of her top away from her ribs, revealing the bottoms of those perky breasts of hers. The space between her top and her body was enough that she looked down and saw his face through it, and waited until he looked at her face to wink at him right before running both hands' fingers down the center of his soles, from toes to heels!

“How's this for fun, huh? Hehehehehe!”

“HEhEhEHEhehhehehEHHEhEHEHHehe” The sight of the bottoms of her perky breasts makes Nelson's cock jump. His feet had never been tickled before and he quickly discovered how insanely sensitive the thin skin of his soles could be. Especially near his insteps had him yelping between giggles like a small puppy.

“OhohohaHAHAHAA! Look at you up there all laughy and stuff!” She decided to go for it. While one hand left his left foot, the other hand stayed on his right foot and tormented all of the areas around his instep before trailing fingers over it back and forth, then scratching a little at his arch. All while that right hand ran up her own arm and down over her chest and torso, feeling her own warmth and moaning a little before that hand jumped to touch the right side of his balls through his boxers, her nail lightly itching at the entire length of his sack...

“Goochie goochie goo, Baby-poo!”

“BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE AHAHHEHEAHAHEHAEHHEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAE”

“Mmmm... such lovely footsies...” Resisting the urge to rub her face on his foot, Jenni slowly straightened herself back up and wasted no time. She peeled the top band of his boxers up and over his pants, revealing bare nakedness.

“What a gem of a cock you have, my dear! Ooooh you should be real fun!” She almost couldn't stand it any longer and it sort of showed. If her white cheeks could only blush! Such soft clad hands descended upon him yet again, having to straddle one leg again in order to get the proper angle, deciding to keep one leg beneath his pants and boxers, just to actually keep them down there. “Whatever shall I do with you?”

Nelson tried to catch his breath as he looked up at Jenni's white face.

“Hmm...come to think of it...” She perked her ass in the air again and leaned forward, sticking a very wet tongue out to lick at his tip, then the ridge. Her fingertips lightly wrapped against the base of his cock, both hands splaying out from there to spread over much of his pelvic region, tapping here and there but mostly dragging so softly over his skin.

“Mmmmmmmm” Nelson became almost instantly lost in the sensations.

Remembering something she had read in a subscription of a tickler's magazine, Jenni let her hands spread to his hips and continue around his body, before shaking her wrists enough to brush those ruffles against the crease between his ass cheeks and his thighs. Nelson's eyes shot open and he let out a yelp so loud that he worried the neighbors might hear. Giggling a little to herself more than anything, she touched the tip of her tongue on the center of his base where it meets the seam of his balls...and licked forwards and upwards, applying a little pressure with it as it slid effortlessly up his shaft.

“What was that?” Jenni stopped to address the yelp. Nelson shook his head no and she gave him an “Oh yeah?” expression.

Both hands let their fingers dance beneath his legs, against his ass cheeks! They had a great old Soul Train reunion against his cheeks while the clown's lips parted in order to let the now slicked cock slide past them. She didn't seem to twitch at all, sinking half way down before pulling back and returning to kiss his base and swallow. She purred once he was completely inside in the only way she knew how: nasally. Her hands fell flush against his thighs and she rubbed them back around the outside... only to meet next to his balls! While she pulled back for the second time, she let her fingertips walk around on the sides of his balls, watching his face and ready for anything. Sure enough, the laughter began anew when the fingers spidered along the sides of his balls.

“PLEEHEHEHHHHEHEHEHHHESE NOHOHOHOHOOHHOOHHOHOHOHO!”

The giggling escaped right before her lips reached his head, and she couldn't help herself once she pulled away again. Silky fingers continued to gently touch the sides of his balls, sometimes they would stroke upwards and sometimes they would just wiggle in place...but slowly, so very slowly, they made their way towards the bottoms for some good jolting action.

“PLEHEHehHEHEHEHEHHEHHEsEEEE NO MORE TIHIHIHIHIIHIIHICKLING! PLEASE I hehehhehheHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!”

Jenni's smile was so wide that she showed off all of her pearly whites.

“Awe, thatta boy.” That baby-talk voice came back for another round, joining her while her hands rubbed his body from the space next to his balls up as far as she could reach without her lips passing his head. “Tell Miss Jenni all aboouut iittt. Poor tickly little Nelson!” The baby-voice got a little higher and squeakier with the last sentence, as her fingers barely reached over the bottom of his rib cage. Her tongue peeked out to run up and down that ridge of his head, from his eye to the helmet's edge. Her voice melted his maturity level right away and he began babbling like a little boy at the tickling and teasing.

“NAH! HEHheEhahhaHAhHAahHAahahhhaAHhaHAha!”

“Nah? NAaaaAH?” Giving the last one three syllables like a kid would, her fingers started wiggling again, almost like they waved up at him and dared him to stop them. Touching down on the bottom couple of ribs, she let her fingertips and ruffles be the only thing touching his skin. They started downwards together, then curled around and went back up towards his sides, then touched a couple more ribs before curling around and heading back down towards herself. They continued their wonky trail so that they touched on every little square inch of his midsection. Half way through, her lips parted again to slide down his shaft once more. They tightened half way down, and didn't loosen at all as her head began to bob, curls bouncing against his hips and the sides of his upper thighs and ass.

“No matter what you do, or which way you squirm, the tickles will find you...” Jenni teased.

“EHEHEHHEHEHEHHAHE EAHHAE AEAHE AHE AHEHAEHEHAEHAHEHEAAEHEAHEHEHEAHEAAEHEAHEHE AHEHHEHAHEHEHAHAHEHE!”

The mixture of laughter and moaning was soon to drive Jenni up the wall...and she wasn't gonna let him know it. Not vocally anyway. She decided to tell him by quickly pulling back after a good amount of bobbing and teasing his thighs, and scooting forward enough to rub his throbbing head against her wetness. Shifting her thong out of the way for good until she moved it again, before he could laugh anymore his head penetrated and it was her turn to quiver! She threw her head back and slid all the way down, tortuously slow even for herself! Lips parted and a very sweet moan escaped, followed by the lifting and swaying of what they both were yearning for. She curled forward, almost wracked with a nearly instant inner orgasm, but kept her hips bucking as her hands landed on his chest, fingers wiggling outwards to touch on that one spot on his lower ribs by his side that had him giggly earlier.

“OOOOHhHhohoOHHOHOhoohO HEHHHEHAHEAHEHAHE AHEHAEheahEHhEh ehehehehheHHHHHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEH!” At this point, his face was the color of a tomato and tears were running down his cheeks. His 9 inch cock filled her up and thrusted more and more.

Jenni for once almost didn't know what to do! Watching his reactions was driving her crazy, and every time she felt him pound deeper inside her, she let out a very sweet and often times loud moan. Almost curling up while still riding him, her legs bent beside them with her thighs against his hips and sides, her lustful face suddenly changed to grinning before his tear-filled eyes. She giggled and never let her eyes wander from his face no matter how much her orange lashes fluttered, but she did curl in the opposite direction, unhooking the front of her top so that he could marvel at her chest...even leaning forward so he could smell the cotton candy fragrance her skin radiated once she was fully aroused. She grabbed her breasts, tweaked her nipples for him, and instantaneously reached behind herself to touch at the bottoms of his balls...so lightly as if she were fondling herself.

“Mmmmm, Nelson...”

“HAHEHHAEH EHAHEHHEA HEHEAHAEHAEHHAEHAEHEHHAEHHEHAEEHHE EAHEHEHHEHAHEAHEAHHEAHAEHAEHEHAHAEHEHAEHEAHAEH!”

Nelson's eyes shot open and he thrusted as deep as he could to try and escape her gentle touch on his scrotum. He wondered if his toes were wiggling again. Her magnificent breasts had him utterly titnotized and he didn't think it would be too long before the pleasure built up into an explosive orgasm.

Jenni gasped deeply and let out one very nice, loud moan, and didn't give a fuck if the neighbors heard her! Those breasts bounced with the force of his thrust, and her head fell backwards again, completely unaware of how close any of her hair was getting to anywhere with the angle of her arching body. Deciding on a repeat performance, her fingers touched down next to that same spot on the bottom of his nuts and she didn't bother to brace herself, just went with it. Those little sneaky fingers wiggled up and down between his sack and the skin beneath it, not realizing that some of her hair was dangerously close to catching on her fingers.

“eHHEHHAHAAEEAEAHEAEEAEAEAEAEEEA!” Nelson couldn't form words if I tried. When the fingers touched down again, he yelped in a ridiculously high voice before descending back into his horrible case of the giggles.

The clown smiled, even though her little victim couldn't see because she was fully extended. Her hair finally got caught on those squirmy fingers of hers, and dipped down further than she was touching. Right when she had the idea to run one middle finger down further, she felt her hair beat it to the hole! Either way, she fooled around with those curls while they were there, dusting to either side of his puckered hole and running that little tuft directly over it vertically.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!” Nelson screamed with laughter as he felt an orgasm coming on. “NOT THERE! NOT THERE! NOT TTHHEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHERR RRRRRRRREEEEE!” I never knew that that spot could be ticklish, let alone excrutiatingly so.

Another gasp and moan gushed forth from Jenni's throat, and she managed to maneuver where she could watch his face and continue to play with her hair against his asshole. Her eyelids were so low, she almost looked stoned or drunk or something! Breathing in the sound of his wild laughter and moaning out her approval, she figured on finally moving her hair away from there and sticking with her finger, as she could feel everything so much easier that way. Her left hand grabbed at her chest, rubbing her breasts and pinching a nipple here and there like she did just seconds ago, but this time she had a hole that needed tending to at the end of her finger. Ever so lightly, keeping her upper body as still as possible while her hips never lied once, her middle finger let just the tip of her nail graze circles around that hole, and she mixed in giggles with her moaning.

“Hehehehehuuughhh Gabey's lihihihittle hooohohohoole!! Mmmmm, pucker up baby!”

“FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHH!!!!!” Nelson came, convulsing as if he was having a manic seizure. His body shook violently from head to toe as he shot directly inside of her. After what seemed like hours, although it was probably closer to 15 or 20 seconds, his body lied limp on the bed underneath her and he could only mutter his giggles.

She was way more than ready for release, fearing that each thrust would ruin it early for her. Those colorful eyes closed and her head fell back again as his eruption caused her explosion literally as soon as she felt it! She ground her hips against his in an attempt to feel him shoot as deep inside her as humanly possible, fully palming his scrotum with both hands as they came together. She rode his seizure out until there wasn't a drop left, and, while still connected, she leaned forward and hugged him so tenderly, moaning out the last waves of her orgasm.

“Mmmmmmm, baby......still scared of my kind?”

He muttered weakly.

“Yeah kinda... you just nearly killed me.” He couldn't even find the energy to laugh at his own joke. Jenni managed to force out a small chuckle at it, looking deep into his eyes with an admiration that wasn't there before.

Fantastic story! Especially the part where she got on him and tickled him while he was in her! Very devious!

Very gifted. The slow acceleration of both the verbal and physical teasing was masterful. The way you described how her body pressed against him during the tickling added a delicious realism. The only think u may want to consider is writing the entire story through the eyes of one character: either stay in the guy’s head or Jenni’s all the way through. But hot AF man, I’m off to read ur next Jenni story right now lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back