• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Hunts Monsters [MV]

Anybody knows/has a link to the newest downloadable version?, the web based one keeps crashing on me

https://www.deviantart.com/brewed-war/journal/Chapter-1-Version-3-Testing-796808770

That will take you to the latest version along with the most recent patch for that version :) unfortunately, Indieexpo changed things and the version that is up on that site is no longer usable.

At the moment the current Version 3 of the game ends at Chapter 1 and the Chapter 1 scene rewrites have not yet been added to the game. All of the rewrites that have been completed are fully available on my DA page right now, which is where I'll be posting updates until I have the full Chapter 2 Version 3 completed and ready for launch.

I'm a bit stuck in chapter one. the search and rescue. I have the fairy candle. did the statue and hide and seek quest but I can't find the girl i'm supposed to find anywhere. and ive been up and donw this forest over a dozen times.

There's two more Fairy Candles to find :p You might wanna get those, they're in Sugarheart Pass.

To continue that quest, you have to find the clues. They'll show up as footprints. Once you find the first pair, the second will spawn, then the third, then it'll be obvious where to go.

(im french so my english is not really good)
hi i discover this game like 2 days ago and i really enjoy it.
I actually finished them but i still have 2 quest i don't know how to end them.
First the quest in the forest i don't know how to find the treasure (i search for 2 hours)
Second the quest with the trader in the mountain where did he go ? i don't know how to find him after we talk to him the first time
(im playing at this game on the web i didn't download it on my computer)
ty again for this game and if someone can answer my questions ^^

The Merchant moves to the room where Angela was being held captive at the beginning of the chapter. So from where you saw him, enter the bottom left cave, then go to the left most room :)

Here's the last update from BrewedWar on Deviantart:

"I'm going to be gone for a while, so I'm putting WHM officially on hiatus for now :(
I've tried to get back into the groove to continue working, but our financial situation has changed and my wife might be unemployed soon. Not through any fault of her own, but because her boss is a parasitic fuckhead and I'll stop before I go into too many details.
Sorry everyone...once things settle down again I might have time to work on WHM, but right now I'm probably going to have to start looking for overtime at the very least.."

Highlight on "might"

If you ask me, the project is down the drain for good like most ambitious rpg maker fetish games.... Tower of Gargalesis, Laughing Isles... did anyone ever even finish making a lengthy game other than Screamer (who is by the way also gone and without a word even)?

"I'm going to be gone for a while, so I'm putting WHM officially on hiatus for now :(
I've tried to get back into the groove to continue working, but our financial situation has changed and my wife might be unemployed soon. Not through any fault of her own, but because her boss is a parasitic fuckhead and I'll stop before I go into too many details.
Sorry everyone...once things settle down again I might have time to work on WHM, but right now I'm probably going to have to start looking for overtime at the very least.."

Highlight on "might"

If you ask me, the project is down the drain for good like most ambitious rpg maker fetish games.... Tower of Gargalesis, Laughing Isles... did anyone ever even finish making a lengthy game other than Screamer (who is by the way also gone and without a word even)?

Please forgive the self-advertising, but while my game may not be super lengthy, I have released quite a few (self-contained) episodes. If you're familiar with any of my stories here or on DeviantArt, you can expect a certain quality of writing. I've released 4 episodes (5 is almost done), and the first few are available for free, so you can see if it's the kind of game for you.

P.S. If you're specifically looking for a fantasy world tickle game, Episode 4 might be for you. The three earlier episodes are set in contemporary times.

Right, sorry, I should have been more specific, I meant games with universe building, traditional RPG elements, combat, etc. But your game is really fun too, nevertheless, I've played the chapters so far!

BTW I don't know how much this community knows about Ren'py, for less complex games it might be better fitting than RPG maker. It could make storytelling easier, less "walky bits" and other fillers.
Also, if it's easier to create, it wouldn't be so dragging and tedious that would make creators abandon projects, and we'd see more finished games.

Highlight on "might"

Not for nothing, but you could try to show a little more understanding for the issues in the creator's personal life. Projects like these are just a time-consuming hobby at the end of the day, and they're not a priority when facing hardship amidst everything else.

Right, sorry, I should have been more specific, I meant games with universe building, traditional RPG elements, combat, etc. But your game is really fun too, nevertheless, I've played the chapters so far!

BTW I don't know how much this community knows about Ren'py, for less complex games it might be better fitting than RPG maker. It could make storytelling easier, less "walky bits" and other fillers.
Also, if it's easier to create, it wouldn't be so dragging and tedious that would make creators abandon projects, and we'd see more finished games.

I should mention that Episode 4-5 have more traditional elements like combat, but I take your meaning :)

Not for nothing, but you could try to show a little more understanding for the issues in the creator's personal life. Projects like these are just a time-consuming hobby at the end of the day, and they're not a priority when facing hardship amidst everything else.

Maybe I didn't *show* it, but that doesn't mean I don't understand. As you said, it's a hobby, it doesn't even need explanation or excuse to be discontinued.

Anyway, this is just the recent official hiatus part of the story. I've been following development, actually there's been no update since half a year beforehand at least. And the last game related update promised a finished Part 1 in the following week if I remember correctly. Let's be honest here, this project lived to see two reworks without ever hitting the finish line, it is destined to drag on to the point of failure. With or without IRL issues.

Last edited:
Maybe I didn't *show* it, but that doesn't mean I don't understand. As you said, it's a hobby, it doesn't even need explanation or excuse to be discontinued.

Anyway, this is just the recent official hiatus part of the story. I've been following development, actually there's been no update since half a year beforehand at least. And the last game related update promised a finished Part 1 in the following week if I remember correctly. Let's be honest here, this project lived to see two reworks without ever hitting the finish line, it is destined to drag on to the point of failure. With or without IRL issues.

Speaking from experience... reworks tend to be especially draining since they involve going back and redoing things, which means you don't have much of a sense of progress. It's also simply incredibly exhausting to finish a full game-length story. That's why my plan from the beginning was always to make shorter 'episodes', which meant that in the event of RL issues or simply burnout, I'd be likely to have a standalone episode that I could share with people. Don't know why more game designers don't go for this 'model'.

The one I miss the most was The Laughing House, I think it was called. I was really hyped for that one but never went past Chapter 2.

This one still had a lot of content, even if it is being put on hiatus!

Try BrewedWar's deviantart page.

BTW the development has started yet again, so there's still a chance of seeing this project finish one day.

man it looks like all the links on deviantart are dead. does anyone have the latest version downloaded that they can put on mega or something?

Is this game still ongoing? BrewedWar hasn't posted since last year on Deviantart.

Is this game still ongoing? BrewedWar hasn't posted since last year on Deviantart.

Developer seems to be sick? But it also wouldn't surprise me if the motivation was kinda gone. If you've been working on the same game for over five years, you probably get a little sick of it at some point.

To anyone who played the game - please help x.x I'm currently stuck.

I cleared EP2 and can't talk to anyone that'll help me proceed with the story. There are 3 Chapters, right?

After finishing Chapter2, Morrigan tells me to take a break. And no one else in the City is giving me a direction for the main quest. However, by talking to the woman whose party I rescued, a new Hardcore Mission - Looks that Kill.
My task is to find 3 clues on the mountain - but after searching for over an hour, not joking, I checked like....every location 10 times by now....I only found two clues. And those didn't take long xD like, 5 minutes - and now I'm stuck at the last one for over an hour.

If anyone got an answer, that'd be amazing D:

Plus: The Secret Mission - The Bard and the Angie. Which one is the 4th boss?

And the last question: The gathering quest 'Half-Baked Idea' still has one step white instead of green (cleared). 'Unlock the Stones Power' - how do I do that?

Thanks to anyone that can help ^^

Plus - maybe someone remembers this part: In the glowly stones cave is a pillar - Angie says: "I wonder what this is? It seems like...maybe its blocking something?" I have the feeling that I need to remove it, but I don't know how. The explosive rock thingies don't work there. I smited two other stone structures with them. I still have some left...they have to be of some use.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back