• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone in Airzona, Tempe, Mesa, chandler, etc.

Well, If there will be another meet up, maybe we should come up with some possible places to meet at, and come up a date that works for everyone. I sure if we all list a few we can then pic a place. Just an idea.

Hopefully I'll be doing something on 4th of July, if it is just looking forward to a 3 day weekend, I hope all of you have a good one as well.

Hello, anyone in AZ? Wanted to know how many people are in the state, figure maybe some meet ups could happen everyone could get to know one another talk about why we are all here. :) could be fun never know what might happen.

Redhead, I live in Arizona. I know a lady here in the phoenix are who is just like you and into tickling, she's bi. If you'll e-mail me, I'll give you her e-mail address. My e-mail is [email protected]

Hello, anyone in AZ? Wanted to know how many people are in the state, figure maybe some meet ups could happen everyone could get to know one another talk about why we are all here. :) could be fun never know what might happen.

TLKishRedhead, you and Dave will do much better in finding fellow tickle/foot fans and couples by using "FetLife" another fetish website that has plenty of foot and tickle members in it, it is a very popular fetish social website? Link to it below:

https://fetlife.com/home/v4#everything

Redhead, I forgot to let you and hubby know that there is another married couple in Phoenix also into the tickling scene as you are. They'd love to meet you two, bigtime!!! The couple's e-mail for you to write them is: [email protected]

You, hubby and them are the perfect match-up for each other. Please e-mail them, you won't be sorry but will enhance your trip here in Arizona.

TLKishRedhead, you and Dave will do much better in finding fellow tickle/foot fans and couples by using "FetLife" another fetish website that has plenty of foot and tickle members in it, it is a very popular fetish social website? Link to it below:

https://fetlife.com/home/v4#everything

Yeah, my BF on there but we haven't had any luck, oh well guess will just have to enjoy what we have, thank you though.

Yeah, my BF on there but we haven't had any luck, oh well guess will just have to enjoy what we have, thank you though.

TLKish, oh, ok. cool. Then you already know about FetLife. I've been on it for years, my FetLife profile name is: solelover2 and my friend Shawn's FetLife profile name is: Ticklish-Dawn. You're so welcome, luv. I've had tons of good luck with FetLife and met a large number of people who I can now call 'friends'. I do hope your luck will get better? Keep trying. If you're able to get access to FetLife, check "Ticklish-Dawn" to see shawn's pics and what she looks like. There are a bunch of married tickle couples on FetLife so keep trying?

Oh, I noticed you said, "boyfriend"? So your ex was name "Dave"?

Take care, luv.

TLKish, oh, ok. cool. Then you already know about FetLife. I've been on it for years, my FetLife profile name is: solelover2 and my friend Shawn's FetLife profile name is: Ticklish-Dawn. You're so welcome, luv. I've had tons of good luck with FetLife and met a large number of people who I can now call 'friends'. I do hope your luck will get better? Keep trying. If you're able to get access to FetLife, check "Ticklish-Dawn" to see shawn's pics and what she looks like. There are a bunch of married tickle couples on FetLife so keep trying?

Oh, I noticed you said, "boyfriend"? So your ex was name "Dave"?

Take care, luv.

I've never dated a Dave, I am still with the same guy, you might have me mistake with someone else.

How is everyone doing today? Hopefully all of you had a good 4th of July. So a few quick questions, which area does everyone live and what does everyone like to do for fun? Figure get an ideas incase we want to shoot for a gathering of some sort.

I live in Avondale. As for something for fun, Dave n Busters is alwasys fun, or meeting up at a park for those who don't have a lot to spend. I know dave n busters can be pricy.
How is everyone doing today? Hopefully all of you had a good 4th of July. So a few quick questions, which area does everyone live and what does everyone like to do for fun? Figure get an ideas incase we want to shoot for a gathering of some sort.

Yeah, I think people are pretty much all over, so maybe just get a vote going if what people want todo and what's a good meet up point so people don't have to drive so far.

I live in Avondale. As for something for fun, Dave n Busters is alwasys fun, or meeting up at a park for those who don't have a lot to spend. I know dave n busters can be pricy.

I would have to think that somewhere in the middle would mean anywhere by the 17 fwy. I think that is kind of the middle point from where West Valley and East Valley. I don't know though, I am from cali and still trying to get a hang of this area lol
Yeah, I think people are pretty much all over, so maybe just get a vote going if what people want todo and what's a good meet up point so people don't have to drive so far.

Yeah, will figure something out, even if it's just a bunch of dudes shooting the shit.

I would have to think that somewhere in the middle would mean anywhere by the 17 fwy. I think that is kind of the middle point from where West Valley and East Valley. I don't know though, I am from cali and still trying to get a hang of this area lol

sounds great. I would suggest making a new thread though. Or posting on fetlife.

I see

sounds great. I would suggest making a new thread though. Or posting on fetlife.

Well, if someone wants to take care of all that they can, I don't know how to use Fetlfe very well, and most threads I start in here die lol.

That's if we can find a place to meet, talk, drink, hangout, maybe tickles who knows, depends on how drunk I get, or how stone. Lol.

Hey Ya'll, there is a possibility I might be moving to AZ very soon and just wanted to say hi. I hope you all can get something going.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back