• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone in Airzona, Tempe, Mesa, chandler, etc.

I'm up for a get together as well. I'm in the east valley, but have and can provide transportation.

My wife and I are east Valley as well.

We are new to this, and would probably attend given there are cocktails involved, and very few creepy people.

It seems a little gutsy to connect in a social setting with folks that you maybe have zero in common with, aside from what makes your privates tingle. Or dating/married to someone whose privates tingle (shout out to all the giving partners out there.)

So, yes, there would need to be cocktails.

Also, I would imagine there would need to be a host for an event, even at a public place.

Yeah, I figure a public place with drinks, I figure some people will bring their GF, and or wife's, to lessen the amount of guys to girls, but all are welcome just want make sure people will respectful of boundaries if GF and wife's and just have fun.

I frequently go to Kingman from California. Does that count? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone have any cool plans for Halloween? Or anyone have any cool costumes picked out?

Hey y'all! I've been gone from TMF for a long time, and I missed out on this thread! I'm in Glendale, just barely outside of Phoenix. Is there still any interest in having a meet-up? If so, I'm totally down for it, even if it ends up just being a bunch of guys. These things have to start somewhere. If we can get something regular going, I believe more peeps will show up over time. The holidays are fast approaching, but we could probably squeeze something in after Thanksgiving and before Christmas. Just a thought. Let me know if you're interested. I'll check in on FetLife too and see if I can't stir up some interest from some folks there as well.

Is there a preferable area of town for people? I'm in north phoenix but don't know if that is convenient for everyone.

I know everyone is all over, Mesa, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe, and who knows where else

It seems from reading this ( I haven't been on in a while) that Tempe might be a good spot. Either the marketplace or Mill/Beach Park. How about a second try at the marketplace location a month from now, on a Friday night? Obviously not everyone will be able to make it, but more than a couple?

if not the marketplace, another place, guess a time place and who can make it if that Friday works for people. It would be January 13, 2017. I'll have to see if we are able to make it.

I would love to go and join the festivities, but that is really far for me. I think I'm one of the few that is located in west valley area. Avondale to be exact. Either way my kik is ergtic69. I would love to join a group chat.

I just downloaded that, I'm azmtb on kik. It seems easy to start a group on there, just need people

Well, if everyone wants to use kik, and create a AZ Tickle group we can start coming up with ideas, also have no idea how Kik works so... yeah.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with it, but I see that I can start a group with people I chat with. So whoever gets one can just add me, then I'd be able to create the group.

Well hello! Yeah, start a kik group! Mine is dazapache, I'm out in the West Valley.

Well, I don't know if anything is set up, I guess just keep everyone posted.

I'm still very interested please PM me if something does come about or if you'd like to meet one on one for coffee, chat, get to know type of conversation then if you'd like a tickle session

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back