• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Those Who Have Visited Pro Dommes

oneguy

From lurking here, I know some of you have visited pro dommes for tickling sessions, so I thought I would ask about this here. Is it common for pro dommes to insist on you being nude in session? I recently had thoughts about having my first tickling session and contacted a dominatrix, and she told me that it would be a requirement for the session that I undress completely. Is this unusual or not? If I look around for another dominatrix, will she also likely insist that I session naked?

From lurking here, I know some of you have visited pro dommes for tickling sessions, so I thought I would ask about this here. Is it common for pro dommes to insist on you being nude in session? I recently had thoughts about having my first tickling session and contacted a dominatrix, and she told me that it would be a requirement for the session that I undress completely. Is this unusual or not? If I look around for another dominatrix, will she also likely insist that I session naked?

Wow your thread left me kind of speechless. Yes I can assure you this is extremely unusual. I am a pro myself, I know a handful of other pros, and we don't require nudity. We leave it up to the client and if anything we probably prefer our clients not to be nude. I find it odd this dominatrix is forcing you to be nude. You're paying her, so she should be worrying more about your needs, safety, and comfort level. If you're not wanting to be nude tell her it is a deal beaker and if she says you must be nude, I'd move on to someone else.

Wow your thread left me kind of speechless. Yes I can assure you this is extremely unusual. I am a pro myself, I know a handful of other pros, and we don't require nudity. We leave it up to the client and if anything we probably prefer our clients not to be nude. I find it odd this dominatrix is forcing you to be nude. You're paying her, so she should be worrying more about your needs, safety, and comfort level. If you're not wanting to be nude tell her it is a deal beaker and if she says you must be nude, I'd move on to someone else.

Thanks for the answer. I felt something was fishy about this. When I asked what to expect when I arrive for the session, she mentioned me stripping. This surprised me, as I had never said anything about wanting to session nude earlier in our discussions. I then asked her if it would be fine for me to keep my underwear on, and she said that everyone that she sees is required to be nude and that this was a normal practice for most pros. She then offered to allow me to keep my underwear on at the beginning of the session but said that they would have to come off later. When I asked if she was willing to make an exception and allow me to keep my underwear on, she only answered to ask me why I am so against sessioning nude. I've already paid her a $50 deposit, but I think I should take your advise and cancel this session even at the loss of the $50.

Thanks for the answer. I felt something was fishy about this. When I asked what to expect when I arrive for the session, she mentioned me stripping. This surprised me, as I had never said anything about wanting to session nude earlier in our discussions. I then asked her if it would be fine for me to keep my underwear on, and she said that everyone that she sees is required to be nude and that this was a normal practice for most pros. She then offered to allow me to keep my underwear on at the beginning of the session but said that they would have to come off later. When I asked if she was willing to make an exception and allow me to keep my underwear on, she only answered to ask me why I am so against sessioning nude. I've already paid her a $50 deposit, but I think I should take your advise and cancel this session even at the loss of the $50.

Holy shit, I'd run the fuck away. :imouttahe

It used to be[sup]*[/sup] common among prostitutes here in NYC to demand that a new customer strip stark naked before the first session together. This is because they mistakenly believed that the rules of the New York Police Department forbade officers from stripping naked while on duty, hence it would keep them from being arrested by an undercover police officer. In fact the NYPD had no such rule for undercover vice officers.

I have no idea if this Pro Domme is doing this for the same reason.

[sup]*[/sup]back in the 1970's.

I’ve had very good experiences with pro doms. I think that for some, they are willing to shift gears for a tickling session to a style of “I’m indulging a fetish and not dominating in my usual way," and those are the ones you want. Some have a standard playbook and can’t or won’t depart from that, i.e., "you begin the session by kneeling at my feet because that’s how we always start, you submitting to me.” That’s which is fine for someone who is into submission, but not in my view a fun way to start what is supposed to be a playful/fun session. Her attitude towards you is indicated by her question, why wouldn’t you want to strip nude. Assuming she isn’t planning to strip nude for you, she obviously is viewing you as the “object.” I’d call the $50 a loss and find someone else.

Pro switches and pro subs are rarer, but obviously, a much higher percentage likelihood of being accommodating.

Thanks for the input, everyone. She also explained to me that me being nude was necessary because sometimes clients will have hidden recording devices in their clothes that she has to protect herself from. I sent her an email detailing why nudity was a deal-breaker for me. She responded thanking me for answering her question and said she'd like to have a brief discussion about the subject before our session. Given that she still hasn't said that she'd allow me to keep my underwear on, I think I'll be cancelling.

Hello oneguy,
I'm a Pro and have been for years. I only request that my client be comfortable whether he is a lee or a ler. I do take the time to get to know my clients via email and a short convo before the session. I've never had any issue with anyone sneaking a recording device into a session.

Recording in my sessions are strictly prohibited.

I treat my tickling sessions COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than a regular session with other fetishes. Tickling is near and dear to my heart so I am more of a playful-sensuous "friend" than a Domme unless it is requested that I be a strict Domme for the session. :)

I aim to please... lol

Cheers!
Good Luck,
Mia

I'm a pro and I'd never demand nudity. In fact, tickling over clothing/socks can be even MORE ticklish!

That is usually SOP for domes to have you take your clothes off for the session. It has been so for the women I have visited. Anyway, who wants to get tickled fully clothed?

That is usually SOP for domes to have you take your clothes off for the session. It has been so for the women I have visited. Anyway, who wants to get tickled fully clothed?

I didn't want to get tickled fully clothed, but I did want to keep my underwear on. The issue here was not taking my clothes off, per se, but the demand for full nudity.

Last edited:
If you live anywhere near Florida, go there for business or anything of the sort a few of the clips4sale models gives sessions as a lee or ler. And I'm sure they wouldn't require you to get naked. If you're not near Florida there's pro dommes in every major city. I'm sure you could find someone else that you're more comfortable with.

Same here. I always assume it is to increase your level of vulnerability in session (whatever the session involves).

So, here's an update on my situation. I've contacted someone else in my area, being sure to ask about the nudity issue in my first email. She replied that she doesn't require nudity and that if I session with her, I can have as much or as little clothing as I prefer. It sounds like she's the perfect one for me to book a session with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back