• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

modern family

joe850

TMF Regular
Julie Bowen says the word at the beginning on Wed. Apr.6th modern family

Unfortunately she says it in regards to her TV husband, not herself.

Would it be possible to make it a thing for posters to title mainstream tickle mentions as "(mention)" or something like that? Kind of in the same way it's an unspoken rule of politeness to label things */M, */F, F/F, etc.? It's just kind of annoying to go into threads with titles on popular shows in the title, get excited, and read that the word tickle was said by a character when you're expecting a new mainstream tickling scene.

Would it be possible to make it a thing for posters to title mainstream tickle mentions as "(mention)" or something like that? Kind of in the same way it's an unspoken rule of politeness to label things */M, */F, F/F, etc.? It's just kind of annoying to go into threads with titles on popular shows in the title, get excited, and read that the word tickle was said by a character when you're expecting a new mainstream tickling scene.

I've been saying this for months. What's the Big F***ing Deal about a celebrity saying the word tickle? That doesn't mean anything to me, and it has nothing to do with whether or not a celebrity's actually ticklish

I've been saying this for months. What's the Big F***ing Deal about a celebrity saying the word tickle? That doesn't mean anything to me, and it has nothing to do with whether or not a celebrity's actually ticklish

Well, some people love hearing the word (it's a beautiful word), it doesn't anything for me if it's like "I have a tickle in my throat" but if it's "He tickled me last night", then I want to hear it. I love hearing that word in a female voice. Who knows why. It's alluring and intoxicating. It has a lot to do with the way the word comes out of the mouth. I know I was once talking to a (vanilla) girl about tickling.....and she's talking about it....and suddenly she stops and goes...."what a great word, tickle" . (beautiful, beautiful...seeing that thought dawn on her....it was already a great moment, made better!)

So......I think that's validation right there, even someone who's NOT into this.

There's all kinds of things I don't "get". Gagging the girl (what a sad waste of a ticklee, what a shame, can't hear her beg or say a certain spot tickles or something......and then I'm concerned they can't breathe, eeech), sawing away on the sole with a hairbrush...(oooooh, watch out, he's going for the brush....eye roll...stop the clip.), and of course, the compulsion to post "I wish he got her feet" on every non-foot-tickling mainstream clip. But hey....to each his own. And her own, too! If there are members who are into it, then I say post it for them.

That said....I try to put that in the subject line ("tickletalk", "the word" ....).

But let's not inhibit Joe850 from posting! He saw something, and he came to tell us about it! Thanks Joe, on behalf of anyone who's interested!

No one's inhibiting Joe from posting. Just saying it should be a common courtesy to tag mentions as that so as to not get anyone's hopes up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back