• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Females (Any) Tickled on Their Clits

NJLaughs

TMF Expert
So since I had two threads about guys, I thought it would be similarly fun to have one about the ladies. This thread is for ANY female characters being tickled on the clitoris. There doesn't seem to be nearly as much art out there in this genre as there is on guys, so it seemed to make sense to lump it all in one place this time. For this thread, I'm asking the key to be that her clitoris is clearly visible and being directly tickled. There is a lot of pussy tickling art out there but they often do not show the detail of clitoral tickling. That's where I'm looking for this focus to be. And it can be a pic showing general pussy tickling, but then have an inset that shows a clitoris detail (Caroo is well known for this).

We have a number of fantastic artists here who do an amazing job illustrating the female anatomy, especially the human one. A few that come to mind are DarkHarp (Annie #5.....WOW!), FantasyPlay, Caroo, Augustine, Ozzy and CAB. It would be awesome if any such artists might choose to create something for this thread. I'm sure there are others who could also do so, these just came to mind.

So as in the other threads, here are a few to start off.

Attachments

• 1266207498.devanstar_kai_in_the_machines.jpg
    1266207498.devanstar_kai_in_the_machines.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 4,383
  • 1399876017.caroo_tickled_human_fem_caroo.jpg
    1399876017.caroo_tickled_human_fem_caroo.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 4,905
  • 1412057189.yagi-no-baka_clittickler.jpg
    1412057189.yagi-no-baka_clittickler.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 2,899
  • 1437322339.gahowolf_pour-l_art-_.jpg
    1437322339.gahowolf_pour-l_art-_.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2,348
  • Annas Night 4.jpg
    Annas Night 4.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 4,653
No real idea why...but that second image is a favorite of mine.

So hot.

Yay for clitty tickles.

B

Clit tickles are the best! I wonder if Darkharp never wrote Annie #6 because how on earth could you top #5?

So since I had two threads about guys, I thought it would be similarly fun to have one about the ladies. This thread is for ANY female characters being tickled on the clitoris. There doesn't seem to be nearly as much art out there in this genre as there is on guys, so it seemed to make sense to lump it all in one place this time. For this thread, I'm asking the key to be that her clitoris is clearly visible and being directly tickled. There is a lot of pussy tickling art out there but they often do not show the detail of clitoral tickling. That's where I'm looking for this focus to be. And it can be a pic showing general pussy tickling, but then have an inset that shows a clitoris detail (Caroo is well known for this).

We have a number of fantastic artists here who do an amazing job illustrating the female anatomy, especially the human one. A few that come to mind are DarkHarp (Annie #5.....WOW!), FantasyPlay, Caroo, Augustine, Ozzy and CAB. It would be awesome if any such artists might choose to create something for this thread. I'm sure there are others who could also do so, these just came to mind.

So as in the other threads, here are a few to start off.

Is there a Comic to pic 4 of Ur First Post?

No pic 4 is Pabuluz work (he's on DA at least and has more kinky stuff somewhere else)

Last edited:
I'd really like to be in the place of these girls. my Clit is very sensitive to tickling, as the whole pussy. panties sometimes I even can't wear

Yes there is and Dark-Ticklr is right. I have seen the whole thing before and will try to locate it again.

Here is the rest of it, though they didn't post in proper order due to file names. But I'll bet all of you can figure out the order. :eek:)

Attachments

• Annas Night 5.jpg
    Annas Night 5.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 3,121
  • commission____anna_s_night_by_pabuluz-d6evr9m.jpg
    commission____anna_s_night_by_pabuluz-d6evr9m.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 3,223
  • commission____anna_s_night_page_2_by_pabuluz-d6evrlg.jpg
    commission____anna_s_night_page_2_by_pabuluz-d6evrlg.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 3,029
  • commission____anna_s_night_page_3_by_pabuluz-d6evroy.jpg
    commission____anna_s_night_page_3_by_pabuluz-d6evroy.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 2,976
Last edited:
From Foul Play 2

Image removed due to copyright holders request.

Be Nice

Ummmm, let's be careful not to be posting images that are from anything that was purchased. The original artists are free to do so if they choose, but no one else should. Let's respect that.

A little bump

Needed to see if we can spark a little more activity

Attachments

• 1413002987.yagi-no-baka_thebotanist_pg05.jpg
    1413002987.yagi-no-baka_thebotanist_pg05.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 2,184
  • 1413106007.yagi-no-baka_thebotanist_pg06.jpg
    1413106007.yagi-no-baka_thebotanist_pg06.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 1,871
  • 1427860154.furrygemz_image.jpg
    1427860154.furrygemz_image.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 1,961
  • 1442340648.gahowolf_betty-torture-vaginale.jpg
    1442340648.gahowolf_betty-torture-vaginale.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 1,861
  • CommissionRetro.jpg
    CommissionRetro.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 2,137
Here are a few of my 3D offerings.

I have a bunch more on my website.

best wishes

R

Attachments

• Victoria 4 Wriggle or Struggle.jpg
    Victoria 4 Wriggle or Struggle.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 1,167
  • cassie oof.jpg
    cassie oof.jpg
    637.6 KB · Views: 956
  • tickledon thepussy.png
    tickledon thepussy.png
    464.9 KB · Views: 693
  • tickled her pussy closely.png
    tickled her pussy closely.png
    849.5 KB · Views: 786
  • giantess feathered.png
    giantess feathered.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 782
Yeah, I definitely love this sort of tickling. Between Joey #4 and a lot of the stuff I have been doing on Patreon recently....let's just say it's definitely very clitty focused on many of the pages. The longer I do this...the more I dig the erotic tickles.

Thanks for giving this thread a bump. Wish I could share some of my recent work on this thread. But you all know where to find it if you really want to. XDDD

Cheers,

B

I have a lot of vaginal tickling in my personal stash. I'm including tickling that tickles the whole groin at once including the clit, as well as more focused clitty tickles. I tried to exclude anything under copyright. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back