• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did you "discover" the TMF?

Sensualswitch10

Verified
For me it started when I went through a phase where I would see a female celebrity that I found attractive and ask google if she was ticklish. I know some people on here think it's immature to wonder if celebrities are ticklish, but I do. Actually I pretty much want to know whether or not every attractive woman is ticklish. So way more often than not, if I googled "is so and so ticklish", one of the top hits would be this forum called the TMF.

After several times of this happening, I started to take note of the forum. I wasn't lurking yet, but TMF was on my radar. Then one day I decided to Google search "tickling convention" and I found out about NEST. That was a few months after NEST 2015 was already over. I read a bunch of stuff about NEST and I said to myself, "self come hell or high water you are going to NEST 2016". A few more months go by and I start doing a little lurking on TMF (somewhere I read that NEST was started by TMF people).

So I found a lot of stuff I read on the forum to be fascinating. I decided, no more lurking, just join the forum. And then I agonized for a couple days about what to pick for a username. I couldn't think of anything good, so I just bit the bullet and signed up under "Sensualswitch10". I don't even really like the name, but whatever.

So how did you find out about the forum and how did the signing up go?

I bought a hard copy of the magazine Tales From the Asylum in 2001. I loved it. In it was an ad for the TMF. The rest is history. :p

I seem to remember a link for it either on Magic touch productions or camp tickle.

Since I've been here for such a long time, members on here who know me, know this story, but anyhow..

I had a pen pal, Don, who was into discussing tickling.

He passed away shortly before I found TMF.

After his passing, I typed in "Tickling" , to do a search.

I found the TMF, and have been here ever since.

If I remember correctly, I think I found TickleTheater first. I remember being continually thwarted when I would search for new tickle stuff, and I'd click on something that looked intriguing, only to find that nope, it's on this TickleTheater place, and I can't see it unless I join! So eventually I got fed up with that and said "fuggit, I'm joining!" So I got myself a TT account. And it was glorious.
Then someone on the site mentioned the TMF, and I remembered seeing that cock-blocking name in my way as well, so I shrugged and made one here, too.
So I found the TMF because you guys continually denied me new spank back deposits until I joined. Extortionists. XD

Interesting stuff! I can't believe Milagros found it via a "dead tree" source! I'm guessing TMF doesn't advertise in actual magazines anymore!
This is actually the first online forum I've ever been a part of and I'm continually being impressed by the wit and humor of many of my fellow users. And a lot of really great stories about personal experiences!

December 13, 2001, yahoo search for "tickling." It was like the 3rd result

i just happen to come upon it years ago while searching for tickling related stuff

From the stone age...

Fetish Bulletin Boards on a 2400 baud modem to alt.sex.fetish.tickling > alt.multimedia.tk > Morandilas's Ticklers Journal > to the TMF.

Get off my lawn.

Hm, well I kind of just fell into it. I would search for tickling-related shizzle all over the web, and occasionally found myself on here, but never thought to sign up until years later. This was because I would frequent a blog called "Ticklish Male Celebrities", and the owner stated that she got most of her information from the TMF. The blog disappeared, and I found myself stalking the TK-411 and eventually lurking here anonymously. Then I finally turned 18 and created this account, and now here I am.

Hm, well I kind of just fell into it. I would search for tickling-related shizzle all over the web, and occasionally found myself on here, but never thought to sign up until years later. This was because I would frequent a blog called "Ticklish Male Celebrities", and the owner stated that she got most of her information from the TMF. The blog disappeared, and I found myself stalking the TK-411 and eventually lurking here anonymously. Then I finally turned 18 and created this account, and now here I am.

Glad to know I'm not the only one on here who's interested in whether celebrities are ticklish! :D

Glad to know I'm not the only one on here who's interested in whether celebrities are ticklish! :D

You definitely are not. That was one of the first revelations when I got online, on a few of the early tickle sites, (late 90s), Toyou had a site, there was one called The Ironic Tickler, and Max Speer had a site. And all of those had ticklish celebrity and mainstream scene lists, I could not believe my eyes. Tickletown, that site had a list too, that was probably the big site for me at first...and then when the TMF started, (in part by Obleisk(sic) himself), there was an announcement or something......and it quickly became the central location.

Just so you can appreciate how great the TMF is, in case you forgot, or weren't there.....the PREVIOUS major online board, the AMT, or whatever it was called, was REALLY full of snotty a-holes, it was just flaming and trolls, relentlessly. Jeff...and whomever else is still doing moderating and work for the TMF....you guys do a great job. I can't believe it's been all these years, it feels like 4 years or something. Very strange. Blink of an eye.

I remember some early controversies! Gabrielle, who started Tickling Paradise, was banned from the board! THere were like....video company wars! There was Jeff...TIB....Paradise Vision....a couple of others....and Gabby was in it to win it, ha! I remember having a THREE HOUR conversation with her on the phone, unbelievable, she was definitely one of us and "got it"...she was just a young, crazy girl, ha, bless her wherever she is. Anyways, I think she did some low blows in "The Video Company Wars", so she was 86'd, but....the videos she directed are still classics. The Lily clips, for instance.

Now, the furthest you can go back I think is 2001. But the TMF is from before then, because for one...I vividly remember 9/11 and hoping Wall Street was ok. (the TMF member) (he was). A couple of months later, there was some giant glitch or something, and the whole forum was lost! That was a scary day, trying to get on the TMF and it's gone!!!!!!

I remember, I was like what, 12 years old, (10 years ago :eek:) I was looking for Tickle Abuse's videos, then some samples popped up here. There was also Tickle Theater, never really visited that site though.

I made an account when I was legal. Got scared from the sheer 'scale' of it, then fortunately hid away on TT. Remained there pretty actively (with on/off periods, still) until the whole website went down. Then I came back on here and noticed people 'actually' are in the chat! Now, not very different from the usual desolate wasteland that often is Theater's chat as rarely anyone seems to TALK on there, but, with TMF there's at least signs of 'life' on the chat. And I've started to get more active here, too, talking to more people, being a bigger and bigger pest, all the while hoping I don't get exterminated for stepping on the wrong person's toes. ;)

I was just walking down the street and....no, it was way back around 2002 when I first got a computer, and probably the first thing I did when I got it home was google the word "tickling" and...BOOM!!!! Not only did I find TMF but plenty of other sites too. I also remember being up for like 48 hours straight without sleep, such was my addiction. Yeah, it's always been fun, but after all this time, I've yet to find a partner, but then I haven't exactly tried to look either. I'm still not exactly looking, because it's not my nature to do so, but at least I'm finally putting myself out there, so that helps, at least. It HAS, I noticed. Because at least I got a few knockin' at my door, lol

I started lurking maybe 10 years ago (still a teen), when I first discovered 'tickling' online and mainly searched for various preview clips here. But my account was barred from being allowed to post for whatever reason (even when I turned legal age), so I made a new one, which is this one. The rest is history...

Oh, I should add that the few friends I've made here, some maybe knocked on my door, but others we met more or less on a mutual basis. But no, none are potential "partners" I'd say, just friends. I suppose you CAN meet tickling partners here, but, it hasn't happened with me, not yet anyway. I haven't been active on here very long at all. It's a possibility I guess, but I don't really expect anything, no. I see this site primarily as a community of friends with the same interest. But yeah, who knows....and hey, I'm far from being an expert at this, despite what it says in the upper left...

Back in late 2000,I remember seeing an add in a publication called In Step. I wonder if anyone remembers that. It was a foot fetish mag that had one or two tickling stories in each issue. The add was for MTJ Pub. When I had computer access finally,dial up,I went to the MTJ site,and I was blown away at the artwork section.

I went to the links section,and found this place. I did not register until late March 2001. Shortly after I registered,one of the original founding members shut the site down for a bit.

Don't remember for sure - long time ago. Think it was from a search on "tickling". First was Tickle Theater, then a later search brought up TMF. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

In 2001 I was off work for an extended period, recovering from ankle surgery. Bored out of my mind, I started hanging out at a county library, playing around with a computer. A search for tickling led me to Jeff's MT site, which had a link to the TMF. Didn't get my own computer for a few years and lurked for a while before I got the nerve to register.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back