• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Issue of PEOPLE

Xodlirv

4th Level Green Feather
In the April 7 issue of PEOPLE, the lovely Jorja Fox of CSI: Crime Scene Investigations describes how she and co-star William Petersen tickled an actress who was strapped to a gurney and couldn't get away. Love to see that one on the blooper reel!

Cool Find!

Eeeexcellent!!!

I've always wondered why the hospital gurney hasn't shown up in tickling videos...I mean it's perfect!! Strapped ankles, straps above the knees to prevent kicking and wiggling away...the RealTickling folks should have thought of this. :)

Bandit

Xod,

You are on a ROLL! Does she go into much detail?

What a world!

dig dug dog

dig dug dog said:
Xod,

You are on a ROLL! Does she go into much detail?

Sadly, not much more than in my post. There's a cute picture of her, though! :)

-XoD-

The article is about Fox's own squeamisheness (is that word?!?!)

Here's the part in question:

Fortunately for Fox, the atmosphere on the CSI set isn't particularly grim. "We shot a scene with an actress who was strapped on a gurney and couldn't move," says Fox. "[William Peterson] and I started tickling her. The victims really have to watch out for us."

The picutre that accompanies the article is a head and shoulder shot witht he caption: Jorja Fox: Ticklish situations

I scanned both the article and the picture if anyone wants it.

~ toyou

Yes!

Thanks ToYou444,

I definitely would love to see the picture & article scan, just cuz I'm crazy that way.

Is it something you can post?

Take care,

Bandit

Xodlirv said:
Sadly, not much more than in my post. There's a cute picture of her, though! :)

-XoD-

Is it just a cute picture of her or a cute picture of her tickling the chick strapped to the gurney thing

Cos if theres tickling involved, scan it and post the pic here!

but if you dont happen to have that magazine still kickin around 4 years later we'll understand :D

Well, if there had been any tickling involved, I'd have scanned it and posted it 4 years ago. Just a cute picture of Jorja in all her gap-toothed glory!

datickler said:
but if you dont happen to have that magazine still kickin around 4 years later we'll understand :D

i just laughed so hard at that, my sides actually hurt. Oh my god, that was hilarious.

nontkl said:
i just laughed so hard at that, my sides actually hurt. Oh my god, that was hilarious.

please, no applause....just throw money (preferably bills :D)

Re: "Jorja Fox: {On ticklishness} Absolutely. {laughs} No, its pretty bad for me actually I seem to be the vent for everyones random acts of tickling"

Did Ms. Fox's admission of being ticklish come from the same article?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back