• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Scarlet Bitch" Elizabeth Olsen M/F MMM/F Noncon, Pretty sexual

godzilla142

TMF Poster
The dress she's wearing: Elizabeth (507).jpgElizabeth (499).jpgElizabeth (494).jpgElizabeth (491).jpg

Elizabeth Olsen was at the European premier for Captain America Civil War. She was dressed to impress in a tight white dress that also showed a pretty good amount of cleavage. The third Olsen sister really knew how to turn heads with her body. After her arrival she was shown to her own private room where she was going to be interviewed for the film and also probably take a few pictures as per the usual at a premier. It wasn’t a huge room nor was it the most comfortable, in fact it was rather warm for Elizabeth and she was just wearing a dress and a thong and the dress wasn’t exactly thick material. “Man it’s hot in here the hell does a girl gotta do for some a/c?” Elizabeth said as she opened her room to ask someone to turn up the a/c in her room. She saw a man who looked to be someone who was to cater to the celebs at the premier. “Excuse me.” Elizabeth sweetly said to the man who didn’t respond. Elizabeth figured he didn’t hear her so she tried again to get his attention 2 more times but still no answer. Getting frustrated Elizabeth stopped being so sweet this time. “HEY YOU DEAF? CAN YOU TURN UP THE A/C IN THE SAUNA OF A ROOM YOU GAVE ME?” The man turned around and glared at her. “God I hate having to deal with you fucking princesses all the time, “IT’S TOO HOT OH NOW I’M COLD”” Elizabeth was appalled at his rant but he wasn’t quite done. “By the way sweetheart I don’t work here but since I’m such a nice guy I’ll try and get someone to do something about it for you so go back in there and quit your bitching.” The man said as he walked away to do what he said he was going to do. Elizabeth just gave an angry huff and went back into her room fanning herself waiting for the a/c to kick on.

Meanwhile the man went to find out who could fix her little problem. “Oh hey George funny seeing you here.” He said to a man standing by what looked to be a large thermostat. “John buddy how’s it going man still working with the stars?” George asked his old friend. “Christ man I swear they become bigger and bigger divas every day I just got chewed out by that Olsen bitch thinking I’m some maintenance guy or some shit, uhhh no offense George, like she doesn’t even realize I’m the one who puts all this shit together, hell I’m the one who makes sure they get paid for these appearances man!” John vented. “Heh yeah I bet, that’s rough man and none taken.” George laughed “Which Olsen is it anyway?” “Elizabeth.” John replied. “Well at least you got chewed out by the hot one haha her bod is killer, she really won out in that Olsen gene pool hell she’s better than both twins combined Johnny.” John laughed at his friend gushing over the woman who just chewed him out earlier “Well you aren’t wrong man, hey by the way the pool winner wants her a/c turned up soooo you think you can turn on the heat for me?” John asked never wanting to actually appease Elizabeth. “Johnny you rude bastard haha of course man say no more.” Laughed George as he turned the dial on Elizabeth’s room to warm instead of cool. With that John headed back towards her room for a plan he just hatched.

Elizabeth sat in her room trying to stay cool when she finally heard the fan kick on. “Thank fuck!” Elizabeth sighed to herself. But soon she realized it was getting hotter not colder she got up and put her hand to the vent. “It’s warm UGH when I find that fucker I’ll get him fired!” Elizabeth thought as she got ready to storm out of her room but when she opened the door John was already there. Before Elizabeth could say anything to him he covered her mouth pushed her into the room against a wall and closed the door. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? GET OUT OR I’LL SCREAM RAPE!” Elizabeth threatened but John only laughed. “Go ahead princess these rooms are sound proof for all your little stupid interviews so nobody will hear you.” John said matter of factly. Elizabeth was taken aback realizing she was in big trouble. “Wha…what do you want with me? I’ll give you money please don’t hurt me.” Elizabeth begged suddenly going back to her sweet tone but there was a shakiness in it as well. John just stepped toward her and ran his hands along her sides feeling her figure. “Damn George was right your bod is killer” John said under his breath. “Wh who’s George hehehe oh god hehe no stop this.” Elizabeth giggle as he accidentally tickled her. John just got a devious smile across his face. “Ticklish Lizzie?” He asked as he goosed her ribs causing her to flinch and writhe against the wall. “Oh hehehe aahhh please don’t do this please my sisters used to tickle me all the time I hate it please!” Elizabeth pleaded realizing she was totally helpless. “Well you should’ve thought of that before you chewed me out then huh Lizzie?” John said as he went to town on her sides for a good minute. GAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO PLEASE I’M SOAAHHAHAHAHAHA SORHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRYYYYYHEHEHEHEHE I’M SORRYY AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP NOOOOOOHOHOOOOO! Elizabeth shrieked while she writhed and bucked against the wall hitting her head on the wall a few times but she barely noticed it. John finally let her breathe again. “Oh god please no more I’m so sorry” Elizabeth gasped out. John looked over the now sweating beauty loving the fact that he could see the sweat forming on her stomach and boobs. Her boobs barely even being held in by her dress. “Please please I don’t know who you are but please stop, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to get angry at you please someone’s going to come in to interview me soon this could ruin my career!” Elizabeth again pleaded. “Well bitch my name’s John and I put these events together for people like you and I’m in charge of your pay too, so basically Lizzie, I. OWN. YOU.” John accented the last part by pressing himself against her pushing her as against the wall as he could and whispered in her ear tickling her lobe with his tongue. Elizabeth shivered in fright “Oh my god John I had no idea I am so so sorry I…” She was cut off by John ignoring her apologies. “Hmmm I wonder how long this dress would hold in your tittes Elizabeth. Ya know what I kinda wanna find out.”

With that John resumed tickling Elizabeth this time at her waist, she tried to slap him away but every time she slapped him he used his leg to push her into the wall each time a little harder than the last making her groan in pain as she laughed hysterically. AAAHHAHAHAHA JOHN NOOOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHO Elizabeth writhed her torso around making her boobs jiggle still within her dress which was getting a bit see through from being stuck to her sweaty body. John moved up to her armpits which turned out to be her most ticklish spot driving her insane. AAAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOH JOHOHOHOHON PLEASE STAHAHAHAP GOD DAHAHAHAHAMNIT PLEAHEHEHEASE GUH HAHAHAHA STOP PUSHING ME AGAINST THE GUH HAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHALL UGH FUCKING STAHAHAHAHAP! Elizabeth thought she was losing her mind she’d never been tickled so much in her life and it was still going. Her dress straining to keep her breasts in as she shook against the wall. John growing impatient, thrust his leg hard against her again this time hitting her right in her vagina making her slump over and groan and her tits fell out of her dress. GAWD! ASSHOLE! Elizabeth yelled as John pushed her back straight against the wall and got a good look at her glistening tits.

One thing John noticed was that Elizabeth’s vagina was soaking wet as well the little whore was getting turned on, whether or not she wanted to be was anybody’s guess but John didn’t care. He grabbed a chair and sat down before wrapping his arm around an exhausted Elizabeth and pulled her onto his lap and held the gasping sweating woman tight squeezing and rubbing her now exposed breasts. “You liked this didn’t you, you dirty girl?” John whispered in her ear as she struggled against his hands. “Ugh wha…what are you nuts, why would I enjoy what you’ve done to me and what you’re doing against my will?” Elizabeth scoffed at him. “Oh I don’t know maybe YOU didn’t like it Lizzie but I think your little pussy had thoughts of it’s own.” He said as he moves his hand from her breasts to her wet pussy rubbing it for full effect with his words. Elizabeth squirmed and bit her lip “Oh god John stop this is not….what I want…John just stop please mmmmmm nnoooo.” Elizabeth tried to keep her cool but it was a losing battle, John was already fingering her under her dress, Elizabeth couldn’t stand what he was doing to her but her body was betraying her quickly and she moaned softly. “That’s right slut moan for me I brought you a present too.” John said as he shoved Elizabeth to the ground on her back and he sat on her waist to pin her down while he went into his box he had. He pulled out a Hitachi vibrator that he kept incase an actress wanted it, seriously some actresses have asked for it before his job was…interesting. He plugged it in and switched it on the panic hitting Elizabeth’s face realizing what he planned as he ripped open the bottom of her dress and duct taped the vibrator to her pussy and tied her hands to the chair he was sitting in earlier and watched the actress writhe and moan as the vibrator tormented her clit. “ Uggggghhh John mmmmmm please don’t do this please unnngh someone’s bound to come in soon unnng” Elizabeth weakly begged fighting the vibrator for all she was worth. When her worst fears were realized and the door opened. It was John’s friend George with an independent interviewer which basically meant he filmed with a tripod rather than having a camera crew. “Wow John you got a kinky one here huh?” George laughed as he closed the door. Elizabeth was crying now. “I told you John is this what you wanted to ruin my career?” John ignored her and grabbed the interviewer’s camera and tripod and set them up. “What do you guys say we have one last bit of fun with Scarlet Bitch? She’s ticklish, think she’s ever had a ticklegasm?” The young interviewer who was nervous enough to be interviewing such a beautiful woman was now almost sweating seeing her writhing on the floor in front of him fighting orgasm. “Fuck yeah Johnny come on kid you can get her feet!” George said as he sat on the chair ready to tickle Elizabeth’s defenseless armpits. The interviewer sat down by her feet while John sat on Elizabeth’s heaving stomach with a pair of feathers aimed at her rock hard nipples. “YOU GUYS ARE mmmm BASTARDS UUUNNNNN LET ME GO RIGHT NOWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOW!” Before she could finish Elizabeth got a full on tickle assault. Her feet clenching and opening as the young man tickled them, her arms trying to somehow break the chairs legs to cover her armpits, the tickling on her breasts was so maddening she felt they were growing larger by the second, and her pussy being vibrated was enough to make any woman go crazy and Elizabeth was clearly no exception. AAAAAAHHH HAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO! UGGGGGHH BASTARDS STAHAHAHAP EEEEEEKK HAHAHAHA UUUUUUUHHH OOOOOOOOH FUUHUHUHUHUHUCK Elizabeth was nearing the edge of sanity as she wasn’t sure if she wanted to scream, laugh, cum, or just cry. The tickling and vibrating continued unchanged for 5 minutes keeping her from cumming then something changed. The young man now was sucking her toes and licking them while finding his way under her bucking and shaking ass with a feather and tickled her asshole sending her into renewed bucking and screaming not even expecting to be ticklish let alone tickled there. “OHHHOHOHOHOH MY AAAAAHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSS! Elizabeth screamed. “You’re loving this attention aren’t you my little slut? John taunted her and started to lick and suck on her nipples. “Fuck man she’s gonna explode haha this is amazing Johnny!” George said continuing to tickle her armpits and leaned down to kiss her neck. Elizabeth barely could comprehend a response anymore she just grunted and laughed like an animal in heat until finally it all became too much for her to bear and she gave into her bodies desires. Her eyes rolled back into her head her back arched, every muscle in her body tightened as Elizabeth Olsen came like a cheap whore being tickled and vibrated against her will. UUNNNGGGGAWWWDDD I’M CUMMMIIIIINNNNGGG AAAAUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHH UNNNNGGGGGGGG SHIIIT AAAIIIIEEEEEE UNNNNNGGGG gaawwwww Elizabeth screamed out as she squirted all over the vibrator and floor writhing like a woman possessed until she finally passed out, covered in sweat.

“Damn that was good guys!” John congratulated the other 2 men. George laughed and then said “Looks like the kid couldn’t hold back over there haha look at her feet.” John laughed when he saw Elizabeth’s feet covered in the young man’s cum. “I’m sorry I just…I’ve had a crush on her for so long I’m sorry I guess I went to far.” The young man apologized. “No kid I think it’s a great idea I mean she was such a bitch to me earlier and I mean we have this tape of her that we can edit to make it all seem she loved it she can’t tell anyone what happened or her career will never be taken seriously again and she knows that, we own her right now, in fact I think George and I need to leave her a present from us to right?” John stated “Yes dude let’s!” George agreed. A few minutes later Elizabeth’s unconscious body was covered in cum her breasts, her face, her hair, and her dress as well. “Ummm but what do I tell my viewers now, I can’t interview her naked and passed out.” The young man asked. “Just tell them your camera got taken by security and that Elizabeth was an absolute sweetheart to you as well make up some answers for her that would sound like something she’d say.” John replied as if he had done this all before. “Wait you said she was a bitch to you though.” The young man asked puzzled as to why he should call her a sweetheart after that. “Well I kinda ignored her to see if I could push her buttons and get her all worked up, I mean I gotta make it look like I had a reason to do this to her, besides she gave us quite a lot of fun didn’t she?” John chuckled as the other men laughed in agreement. “Oh hey by the way kid I’m gonna take the memory card for your camera, it’s not that I don’t trust you but we don’t need an accidental leak of this now do we?” John said taking the memory card and handing him the camera. “Oh no that’s fine I mean I got to lick and suck on her feet and toes I can’t exactly complain.” “Good” John said “So from here on out we pretend this never happened now you two should go while I make sure Elizabeth is aware of our.. “terms” when she comes to.” John said. “Of course thanks again!” The young man said as he walked out the door followed by George who turned to John and said. “Good fucking show Johnny haha let me know the next time you get yourself a piece of Scarlet Bitch ok?” “Haha sure thing Georgie take care of yourself man.”

With that the door closed and John was alone he decided he needed a few pictures of Elizabeth’s current state as a souvenir and he waited for her to wake up making sure nobody else came in the room. When Elizabeth woke up an hour later he gave her a glass of water and explained to her his “terms” for her now, not having much choice of course she agreed to them he then gave her a change of clothes and a key to a private shower. As Elizabeth walked out the door she turned to John and smiled. “Just so you know that was the best orgasm of my life!” She then walked away quickly so nobody would see her current state. John just laughed “The pleasure was all mine trust me, see you next time Scarlet Bitch.”

The End

Last edited:
Thanks! It felt a lot longer when I was writing it lol but I also didn't want it to be too long in case I decided to do a part 2, if people like it of course. I wanted to make sure I didn't throw in everything I can come up with for one story I could probably go on for pages on the things I'd like to see done to Elizabeth :typerhappy:.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back