• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The 20th NEST

kered

Verified
Had a very good time at NEST this year even though I had to leave a day early due to real life invading my space once again. Lee and Skippy running the registration desk and having the usual unusual snafus was like being home again and I couldn't help but smile. I got to visit with some fellow old-timers too.

Lee Allure....As I was very tired Friday night, please correct me if I'm wrong. I think you maybe wanted some type of contest with me and called me a coward as I ran away and headed to my suite. First I didn't run away. I briskly walked away. Second, I walked briskly away because she is Lee Allure and an indestructable tickle/killing machine. Third, and make no mistake about this, I am a coward. :faint:
Rhino and the beautiful chicago are always a fun couple to be with. They work well together.
Two (Euphoracy and Skippy) of the fabulous Wives were there. We all missed the third tho, but life jumped in again. Maybe next year.
Milagros and I shared a table during most meals and we solved most of the World's problems again.......but swore ourselves to secrecy.
Viper made it and so did Kat who enjoyed scaring the living shit out of me when she hit me from the blind side. Now she will say she merely walked up but I believe she was hiding in the ceiling and dropped directly on top of me wearing a leatherface mask while weilding a machete!!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it....
Miss Jesse.......well, I teased her a bit...ok, a whole lot but she can give back what she gets. I miss her already.
Kang is always the gentleman. Look forward to seeing you again because I wanna talk guitars.
FilthyWeasel made a couple of appearences. We Scots (well I have some Scottish blood in the family somewhere) get along quite well.
Tim was around smoothing edges and keeping things running very well. And sometimes we got to talk a little. I will admit he is an asset to this gathering whether formally working it or not. A good man to have around.
Reverend Jamie once again showed what a guy with a grill can do and cooked one of the best meals of the year. His Amanda took the role of Hostess to the upper levels and directed the whole affair with ease. I enjoyed watching people's awe as she walked by lifting two tall heavy chairs without losing a step still holding a conversation with those helping. I wasn't all that surprised. Those chairs are nothing compared to her keeping the Rev on track...LOL
JPie and desdemona made sure I stayed in line.......as if I were trouble. No, really. I behaved. Kinda.
Rui showed up from Portugal. Glad to see him and catch up. He is now a fellow home owner and will get to experience the joys of non-starting lawn mowers and property taxes but in a different language.
MKeemer ....sorry I forgot to bring Sharknado III. Don't hold it against me.........or even near me. *bodda bing bodda boom!!*
To those familiar faces who's names I can't remember please forgive me. Except for Ted......I just remembered that name. Lots of energy in that guy. I don't have as much anymore and I am envious.

Lastly I want to say hello to the newbies and how they seemed to jump in effortlessly to this "wonderful delight of ours...*Pokey 2007*". And if we had a vote for Rookie of the Year mine would go to a pretty lady named Livi. It takes a lot of guts to get up and test yourself in front of strangers and you did yourself and us proud. All the rookies did.

To my old friends for whatever reasons could not attend maybe next year if the Fates are kind to us. :angel:

Thanks Kered! That was my first NEST in 5 years. I registered at the last minute and I think I saw maybe a third of the total gathering, since I was going around my work schedule and went home every night. I stayed from around 7pm till 11pm. I went to meet new people, and I did to an extent, but the sheer number of people I hadn't met before was a little overwhelming, so I kinda retreated to a more familiar gang for most of it. It was a great time! :)

It was great sharing breakfast with you, as always, my friend. :hungry:
And we did solve all the world's problems. :D

I'm glad you were brave enough to make it to NEST and face me in person ;P
Thanks for coming!

Kered my friend we can look at BAD movies next time you come. :) Great seeing you.

Oh yeah, there have been a lot more than 20 NESTs, this was just the 20th anniversary of the first one!

Last edited:
Hell ya, I'm remembered by the Grizzled NEST Veteran :D. I am glad to have met you also, Kered/Derek. Here's to next year!

It was nice to see you this year. Hopefully I'll see you next year as well.

I would love to go next year... I've always wanted to go. Is it better to drve or fly from Chicago area?

I would love to go next year... I've always wanted to go. Is it better to drve or fly from Chicago area?
If you're young enough to drive in one day without back pain and own your own car, then I would say drive.
(About 760 miles, 11 to 12 hours driving time.)

If you're a newbie is it okay/smart to go alone? I feel like I'd be just standing there awkwardly unsure of what to do there haha. I really do want to go next year though, it sounds awesome. I just don't know if I should find someone to go with, get a roommate, or just brave it by myself?

If you're a newbie is it okay/smart to go alone? I feel like I'd be just standing there awkwardly unsure of what to do there haha. I really do want to go next year though, it sounds awesome. I just don't know if I should find someone to go with, get a roommate, or just brave it by myself?
People attend as newbies every year, often dozens of people. There is a special orientation session for newbies at which you meet each other. I would say, go ahead and attend, alone or not. :D

Last edited:
I went by myself when I was 19 though I knew folk through online interactions. It was scary at first but I ended up having a great time. NEST has gone through many changes since then and I'd suggest Bella bash for newbies as it's a smaller crowd, more laid back, emphasis is on socializing versus play, and it's much more tame .

I went by myself when I was 19 though I knew folk through online interactions. It was scary at first but I ended up having a great time. NEST has gone through many changes since then and I'd suggest Bella bash for newbies as it's a smaller crowd, more laid back, emphasis is on socializing versus play, and it's much more tame .

Where's Bella Bash held, again?

Ahhh that's right, I think you've said this to me before Chicago. Thanks for the heads up, I'm making my way to Bella Bash this year!!!

Could someone please tell me the dates for Bella Bash and when the cut off for registration is for it and NEST. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Could someone please tell me the dates for Bella Bash and when the cut off for registration is for it and NEST. Much appreciated.

She usually announces the dates and all the other information in September so we have plenty of time to plan how we are going and securing a room at a nice little hotel. NEST is usually announced around the first week of March and it also gives you a couple months to plan what you might do.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back