• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Tickled" documentary featured on movie site.

I'll put some personal anecdotes and see if they're related; I'm not necessarily a particularly good looking or very in shape man (average body build with slight gut, nothing very noticeable through a shirt though), and I'm told the way I present my fetish antics is very on the level and not creepy, and it doesn't hurt that I'm a clean cut and put together guy. That alone makes it clear that, despite not being "hot", I was able to convince people my kinky goodtimes weren't creepy or gross. At the same time, though, my presentation and physical appearance and presentation did factor into it when all was said and done.

Another story I believe I've told before on here a lot, back in high school I was friends with a basketball player, and somehow the subject of foot fetishes came up and the baller admitted he had a foot fetish. And the girls were beyond excited, and 3 or 4 kicked off their flipflops and gave him their feet to tickle and play with. And the others got jealous when he picked one and asked for their turn. I'm dead fucking serious, this happened. They all sat in a classroom and not only indulged this guys foot fetish, but were nearly begging him to pick them. He was a large, muscular basketball player. Not a month before, in a different class, another, not quite as muscular or confident (but still athleteic) guy admitted he'd probably suck toes if they were fresh out of a shower or something. Not even "Oh yeah dude I love me some footfucking", he just said he could envision sucking toes. And he got laughed at for an hour with like 6 people cracking on him. Lightly, all in fun, he handled it like a pro, and it wasn't the "What the fuck?!?! Feet?!?! Fucking feet?!?!?!" reaction many people here say they fear. But it was mockery and jokes. One guy got laughed at, and the other one had a crowd of women begging him to touch their feet. It's pretty obvious it was helped that being a 6 foot tall athlete helped the one guy to some extent. A middle aged, overweight IHOP waitress asks you to finger her. Taylor Swift asks you to finger her. Which one are you most likely to agree to the quickest?

And I'll say it again, it's by no means a deal breaker in and of itself or even the majority factor in fetishy fun. But it absolutely is a factor and can be the deciding one.

Guys, stay on topic please. If this is about anything other than the documentary, start a new thread.

You can't make a new thread and just move posts to it can you? I like my wall of text here but don't wanna just copypaste it with no context.

I don't think they're aware, either, but the end result is the end result, and if assholes weren't happy, you'd eventually see them not being assholes. Even our local neuroscientist in the general acknowledged the majority of guys in the chat approached her one way. I imagine they're happily well fed assholes.

How can you claim they're not aware but then contradict that statement with "if they're not happy, they'll stop being assholes".

How do you change something you're not aware of

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein.

I don't think people think of themselves as assholes, I think they simply find a technique that works and if they don't get results they find another. Because we all have our own definitions of what assholes are or aren't. You should be aware of what turns people to and from conversing with you for instance. Not knowing just leads to always being pissed off.

So you think most people try something and if it doesn't work they find a new way to do it, despite the factor that they may not be aware of their technique or how it may not be working for them?

This loser is saying the director paid him $1200 to lie about death threats in order to "shut down Jane O'Brien media".

This silly **** is trying to make it look like you were specifically out to get him, him specifically, and not make any more "competitive tickling" videos.

maybe they use the "tickle-chair" from the film live on the show schmoesknow.
you just have to follow "mirithejedi" on twitter.... she agreed to get tickled if she gets 20.000 followers :) :devilish:

I've just now seen the premise of this movie and the reviews that followed and I am genuinely concerned. I'm just hoping this doesn't have any sort of negative repercussions, even if this isn't a direct attack on the fetish. I'm already someone who keeps things about myself bottled up inside, this certainly doesn't help. I mean you've seen the ugly side of human nature, how people prejudice against those with different orientations, especially on the internet. I just don't want to come across some people that call me a creepy psychopath for my fetish. I know that's an extreme look on things but I've had to deal with bullying most of my life, I couldn't handle something like this. Also I'm living with anxiety right now so you know.

maybe they use the "tickle-chair" from the film live on the show schmoesknow.
you just have to follow "mirithejedi" on twitter.... she agreed to get tickled if she gets 20.000 followers :) :devilish:

she saw the documentary and changed her mind about the chair

I've just now seen the premise of this movie and the reviews that followed and I am genuinely concerned. I'm just hoping this doesn't have any sort of negative repercussions, even if this isn't a direct attack on the fetish. I'm already someone who keeps things about myself bottled up inside, this certainly doesn't help. I mean you've seen the ugly side of human nature, how people prejudice against those with different orientations, especially on the internet. I just don't want to come across some people that call me a creepy psychopath for my fetish. I know that's an extreme look on things but I've had to deal with bullying most of my life, I couldn't handle something like this. Also I'm living with anxiety right now so you know.

There will always be assholes in the world. No need to give them that kind of power. The fears of people in the tmf community are very exaggerated. More so by folks with little to no experience. Overall, tickling seems to really not be a big deal to many vanilla folk.

Okay...to everyone who's freaking out over this documentary; please stop worrying about people seeing this film and then thinking you're a creepy psychopath, because you're into tickling.

First, This is really all about the psychopathy of a man who loved him some twink, pretending to be a young woman who hated homosexuals, and the criminal acts he engaged in to blackmail his victims and keep his phony persona intact.
Tickling was just his kink. He'd have done the same if it were spanking, or foot fetish, or whatever.

Second, wouldn't anyone who knows you well enough to learn your interests know you're not a creepy psychopath?

It was interesting to see this movie mentioned in the newest issue of Entertainment Weekly. The reviewer actually gave it an A-.

Jugglertx

I'm already getting searching questions from kink friends and seeing it pop up on vanilla friends Facebooks ridiculing it. Unfortunately, at the end of the day, sensationalism makes for good TV. This guy had it coming to him, but outing people is never the way forward.

Here in the UK we rely on venues to give us space to be able to play. Its hard enough as it is by myself getting permission to attend events in London as a tickle fetishist without this. Although it'll effect everyone differently, personally I think the film is going to crucify us in the vanilla and kink world and it'll be the factor people judge us by for very long time.

I'm already getting searching questions from kink friends and seeing it pop up on vanilla friends Facebooks ridiculing it. Unfortunately, at the end of the day, sensationalism makes for good TV. This guy had it coming to him, but outing people is never the way forward.

Here in the UK we rely on venues to give us space to be able to play. Its hard enough as it is by myself getting permission to attend events in London as a tickle fetishist without this. Although it'll effect everyone differently, personally I think the film is going to crucify us in the vanilla and kink world and it'll be the factor people judge us by for very long time.

Why?

Honestly, while it's getting a lot of critical praise, it's not 50 Shades. I think it'll have a good deal of views, but I'm not worried about the attention. The furthest blown repercussion I could see is tickling being treated like foot fetishism is in the mainstream, which is usually flippant but not mean. Beyond that... I expect more people here and some new words added to people's Fet lists I guess.

That said, I follow too many critics and I'm sick of it popping up in my non-pr0n life.

@Wolf

Previous experience. TLC ran an editorial on 'My Strange Addiction' about the balloon & inflatable fetish three years ago. You might remember reading about it, the guy who was in love with his 15 inflatable animals? (Link). The program portrayed the fetish as people who had full on relationships with blow up pool toys. It got similar media exposure to this film and made us look like freaks. I had to explain to my girlfriend at the time I didn't 'love' our toys but we still stopped using them in the bedroom for quite a while.

National Geographic for their 'Taboo' series featured the balloon fetish in 2012 (Link). They featured David Collins, a man with extensive mental health issues who'd been kicked out the community. The program portrayed us to believe balloons were our children, that we cried when they burst and that we 'rescue' them from the public to have sex with them at home. Four years later the Youtube clip still pops on vanilla friends Facebook feeds every now and then getting shared by viral sites. If I take balloons to a fetish club the clip often gets mentioned and I have to explain what the fetish actually is.

When peoples only exposure to the tickling fetish is an exposed homophobic fraudster taking advantage of people with blackmail and the 'murky world of competitive endurance tickling', that makes us look really bad. From now on when we say "I have a tickle fetish" to anyone, this is what they are going to think of and thats not good.

To be fair, the word fetish seems to hold a negative connotation to many vanilla folk, but I think you can still be honest about what you're into and approach the conversation in a way that is positive.

Damn it I am so curious about this whole "scandal" or whatever they're calling it. I'm pretty familiar with the whole Jane O'Brien Media and Competitive Endurance Tickling thing and always suspected it was bullshit. But I never would have guessed that someone was going to try and get to the bottom of it. Gahhh, I just want it to come out on Netflix or something already the suspense is killing me.

To be fair, the word fetish seems to hold a negative connotation to many vanilla folk, but I think you can still be honest about what you're into and approach the conversation in a way that is positive.

Absolutely! I couldn't agree more. What the movie is going to do is re-brand peoples idea of what tickling is and not in a favourable way. I just wish it wasn't so easy for mass media to significantly change the entire landscape of my fetish for a cheap read.

@Raytheon
This is exactly what I was talking about with the fear my fetish would be condemned for a film having one person involved in it doing terrible things.

The thing is, the media will do everything to expose things with even the slightest difference to what's normal in a negative light for entertainment, throwing everyone with the kink under a bus. The director didn't mean to make us look bad but people always judge on the surface and showing things in a negative way instead of helping understand it just adds fuel to the fire of prejudice.

I'm proud and lucky to have this fetish so it's annoying when I see people try to knock it down. Screw them and screw vanilla! I'm sure they have a kink that is far less tame than what we have.

Absolutely! I couldn't agree more. What the movie is going to do is re-brand peoples idea of what tickling is and not in a favourable way. I just wish it wasn't so easy for mass media to significantly change the entire landscape of my fetish for a cheap read.

Your wish is granted, because it's not going to change the entire landscape of your fetish.
Relax.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back