• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do women like being tickled by other women?

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
I see a lot off tickling clips of women on women. I am sure its marketing but is it at the request of the producer or do ticklee request it. just curious. what about those that aren't doing a video shoot. are you more comfortable with women?

An interesting note about this subject from my state when I see a woman tickling another woman. If I see the female 'ler straddling the 'lee to tickle her, I start thinking how ticklish the 'ler's feet are... Maybe that's why the producers have female 'lers... I have similar thoughts in many other situations. Just my 2 cents.

I'd imagine it's probably like a mix where some do and some don't because you know, we are individuals with different opinions and experiences and whatnot.

Personally, I like playing with girls and guys.

I definitely enjoyed being tickled by both men and women, I think women tickle differently than men honestly. It's hard to really put my finger on it. Maybe part of it is women tend to have longer nails?

In the past I have enjoyed tickling from both genders. In recent years my husband has been my only Ler, but I loved getting playfully tickled by girls back during my college years.

That's a pretty broad question. I don't have any peer-reviewed studies to back this up, but I'd say that some do and some don't.

My girlfriend prefers to be tickled by guys (mostly me), because she finds the power-play very arousing. But she absolutely loves to tickle a girl, especially with my help, and she can be more sadistic than me sometimes :)

I personally do, but I swing both ways. Though for whatever reason, anytime a woman has tickled me as an adult, it's always been as part of a multiple ler/gang tickling.

In general I do, but I have the standard for women that I do for men. I need to be at least a little bit attracted to them and comfortable enough with them in order for me to allow myself to be tickled by them.

I love tickling and being tickled by women. I'm also sexually attracted to women as well, and also need to have a connection with them. Though my favorite is when a couple goes at me togther!!

This is actually a very good question. I identify as hetero-romantic and asexual, which means I can be romantically attracted to guys but not sexually. When it comes to tickling, I have a preference for guys, although I wouldn't object to being tickled by a woman. Could be fun to experiment, and generally speaking I may feel more comfortable around a female ler than a male one.

I can't speak for all women, but i personally do enjoy being tickled by women when the opportunity presents itself. Tasha aka the tickle model who worked with tommy, if you're reading this please shoot me a pm ☺. I think she's a fantastic female ler.

I have not enjoyed being the lee for women in the past. (Only 2 women). I always enjoy being the Ler. But I definitely want to explore it in the future. :)

*I have though enjoyed slowed down, genital and feet stroking with women. THAT was AWESOME.

As long as they're good at tickling, gender doesn't matter to me. Only been tickled by a few girls though.

Hah, wow - what a very general question.
Id have to say it really depends on the person.

My guess in general- is that girls are more likely to be ok with being tickled by other girls, than (straight) guys being tickled by other guys.

As for me, I prefer to be tickled by a guy Im in a relationship with.
Tickling is very intimate for me, and I don't just let anyone do it.

I have been tickled by other girls though, quite a few times :)
But that was only by a few very close friends.
I think id be more comfortable being tickled by guys though.
being tickled REALLY turns me on, and If other girls are doing that to me - its a tad awkward. If its my friends I don't mind. I Actually like it :)

But if (hypothetically) I were to set up a tickling session, I would prefer the Ler to be a guy. But that's just me. :)
Like I said, this was a very general question, and I'm sure everyone has their own preferences.

I guess if you're asking if the whole fantasy applies to tickling with women, I'll give you a little perspective. .....most girls I see getting tickled in videos are cool with meeting their ticklers and then for the remainder of videos I see "hahaha wtf is wrong with you? Hahaha"

My wife doesn't, but she can enjoy tickling specific women.

I generally prefer being tickled by men but I think that is because I feel inherently more submissive with them. There have been 2 women on this forum who I met at events who have turned me into a subby little bitch though, and tickled me senseless. Those nails....*shiver*

I'm only attracted to men, tickling is sexual to me, so I only want to be tickled by men. Wouldn't want to be tickled by a woman.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back