• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saying The Word... Tickling

Your spidey sense starts tingling? Or is it like gaydar? :)

Actually, yeah it's exactly like that! I just get "vibes." I tend to notice things about people when I'm around them enough... It's difficult to explain. When I'm around friends, family, co-workers etc; I tend to always read between the lines, if that makes any sense. I'm always analyzing and observing others. I place their ideologies, traits, quirks, and general behavior next to my own. It's how I get a better feel for who I am, and who I want to be in life. I notice very small, subtle details in a person's appearance, hygiene, non-verbal cues, etc. Interestingly enough, people follow strict rules and patterns in their behaviors, whether they realize it or not. Some things "just are." Communication is also pretty important. There's just as much in what's not being said, as there is in what is being said.

In other words, OCD. : P

This is a powerful word for me and very sexual for me.
I can't use it in day by day and it's even worse in my native language Hebrew .. "Digdug".. Even thinking about the sound of it make me uncomfortable.
And yet something had been destroyed inside of me because of it. There is an innocent side to tickling and I talk about children, so everytime I even hear about a child being tickled it makes me want to scream and stop it… it feels so inappropriate and wrong! I literally have to force myself to remember it is a game, a playful innocent tickle!
It is an extreme, I know, but the world is full of sick stuff which scares me.

So imaging how I felt when one day I found we, israeli, have a very known dvd for kids named "digdugim" (ticklings) !

Oh… the internal horror! ��

I used to feel the same way. Somebody would say the word tickle, and I'd blush and take a moment to compose myself in fear of accidentally exposing myself. To overcome this, I observed how vanillas would use it, then if absolutely necessary, interject the word in the conversation myself before anybody else does to get used to hearing and using the word around vanillas.

I love hearing any form of "tickle" in a public or social setting and really love it when it is brought up in conversation. I always enjoy it.

I have grown to love saying it. I tell my honey that she looks ticklish or will hug her from behind if we are waiting in line to get movie tickets or something and say "tickle, tickle" or "coochie coo" as I hug her.

I literally cannot say the word tickle. But I also can't say pickle or anything else like that either. But if I hear the word, I don't even want to know what my face is doing lol. I stutter, look away, and I'm sure I am fidgeting.

I literally cannot say the word tickle. But I also can't say pickle or anything else like that either. But if I hear the word, I don't even want to know what my face is doing lol. I stutter, look away, and I'm sure I am fidgeting.

I was pretty shy and uneasy about it a long time ago. But once I broke the ice so to speak, I now enjoy it, lol. I love this fetish and don't want to miss out on any fun!

Similar to a lot of the other posts on here, I used to be too embarrassed to say the word. I suppose I had the subconscious feeling that if a vanilla person were to hear me say it, that would somehow low-key confirm me as a weirdo perv... whereas just doing it is more likely to come across as a playful normie thing. ("'Fetish'? What are you talking about? I was just having fun.") The word, this idea goes, proves I'm thinking about it enough to talk about it.

But since then, I've tried to own it... in certain situations. I've said a few times on a date, "Oh, here's a game we could play -- the tickle test. You have to try to not move and not react at all -- okay?" I've found that nearly all vanilla girls hear that as "I've been trying to think of a game... oh wait, here's a random game that could be fun," rather than "Can I introduce you to my unusual fetish?" They always say yes. Even if they say, "OMG, I'm super ticklish," I'll just respond with something like, "Then I guess you'll probably lose, but let's see. Ready???" They say yes to that.

In seconds, a completely vanilla girl on a date has actually consented to letting me tickle her, and I get to learn more about how she's wired, if you will. And someone ever were to say "no," I could still easily shrug it off as a game, rather than membership in a weirdo club.

So I agree with others. Using the word is empowering and fun. Try it, if you don't say it already.

I would love to tell you that I can contextualize it and that it has no effect on me in casual conversation, but that's not the case. A recent example: During a Zoom call a few weeks back one of our interns said "I've been tickled to death by the public feedback on this." I really hope no one noticed me blushing or squirming in my chair a bit. I felt so embarrassed.

And people think I'm too focused on my work ;)

I would love to tell you that I can contextualize it and that it has no effect on me in casual conversation, but that's not the case. A recent example: During a Zoom call a few weeks back one of our interns said "I've been tickled to death by the public feedback on this." I really hope no one noticed me blushing or squirming in my chair a bit. I felt so embarrassed.

And people think I'm too focused on my work ;)

Hahaha, love this anecdote :blush:

TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE

TICKLING TICKLISH TICKLEES

That felt good to say. Hopefully it was equally as nice to read... ;o)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back