• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What got you into tickling

For me it was the tickle scene in what I believe was the second season of Digimon. The boy and girl character were tied and feather tickled to tears.

For me the Popeye cartoon where Olive Oyl was tickled a few times, one by Bluto when she was dangling from the steel gurder, another her feet getting licked by the Cats but I also remember Popeye tickling her a few times on the upper body. After seeing how ticklish Olive Oyl was, I wanted to see it for myself. When I was maybe 7 or 8, this neighbor lady and her husband came over to visit my parents, my brothers and her son dared me to crawl under the table and tickle his mom's feet so I did it. I remember her ticklish reaction and the laughter and how she begged my mom to get me and how she dragged me out from under the table. LOL I recounted this experience in this room before,

I, also, would have to say that it was the old Popeye cartoons, especially the one where Olive Oyl is tied up, and getting her feet licked by cats. This interest in feet tickling led me to start tickling the feet of my Mom and Grandmother.

A couple things. First, as many others have mentioned, the tickling cartoons -- Popeye, Flintstones, Luigi, etc.

But second, our neighbors growing up had a daughter who was about my age. From the time that we were maybe 9-11, we would play together in her room, and she would just let me play with and tickle her feet for hours. She wasn't really that ticklish, all things considered, so it's not like she was in hysterics, but she would definitely giggle, and I was just fascinated by how much I wanted to keep playing with and touching her feet. It wasn't something that I really thought of as "sexual" at the time, but needless to say, when I started going through puberty, those tickle sessions were very much on my mind...

So I remembered this after a while. I used to be ticklish and not enjoy it. But I also had read one of the Animorphs books where I stumbled over the word tickling because it was somewhat exciting. I didn't grow up thinking pleased people my age in school. All of this played a bit to manifesting things.

I was very young. I was walking and holding onto a table. My beautiful aunt was barefoot with nylons and had her legs crossed next to me. I walked up to her, and grabbed her foot for a few seconds. I remember it being warm and the softest thing i felt at that point in life. She looked at me and began to giggle as i was tickling her. She was always very beautiful but even more so now.
She reached down and gave me a quick tummy tickle and we smiled at one another. I remember thinking, "i caused her to smile and giggle".
Ive been trying to make beautiful women giggle and smile ever since.

As far as I can remember I've always been into tickling, as most people here. I think my oldest tickling-related memory involves the druid Getafix getting tickle-tortured in Asterix the Gaul. I wonder whether here in Europe that scene had the same influence the TMNT or Popeye had across the Atlantic.
Growing up I was both repulsed and fascinated by the nastiest aspects of history, as they were presented in books such as "Horrible Histories" and the like. I've always been puzzled by the fact that we cannot tickle ourselves but one day, I might have been around twelve, I discovered that I could elicit a tickling-like reaction by fondling my private parts. Back then, I didn't know what that sensation was, as I was the naivest kid in the world. But since then I have never been able to dissociate tickling, bondage, pain and sexual pleasure.
I haven't had access to the internet until I was eighteen, and so I spent my adolescence thinking that I was one of a kind and no one else could have ever had such a ridiculuos fetish. Mind you, I was well aware that "perversions" existed: I remember secretly reading Henry Miller, Anais Nin and de Sade, and getting increasingly disappointed by the fact that, amidst the debauchery practiced by those libertines, no one ever thought about something as innocent as tickling each other's feet. I start writing stories and even drawing some comics that would constitute the fundation of my brand-new perversion (I later destroyed them all). Obviously I didn't dare tell anyone about it, and especially not to my girlfriend.
Everything changed the day I googled the word "tickling", and among the many innocent results I got the link to a video on youtube. The story told in the video was simple: two roommates are arguing because one of them has stolen the keys of their flat. Thus, the other one has no choice but to tie her up on the sofa and tickle the whereabouts of the keys out of her (I later discovered it was an old video from FM Concepts).
I cannot say that everything has been fine and dandy since then, but that was the moment I learned I wasn't alone.

I know everybody has there own reasons for why tickling is so much fun for them but what got everybody into tickling/tickle torture? What attracted it to you? How did it happen?

Nothing - it just was in my head. Always, as long as I can remember. Maybe there was something in my earliest years, but I can't reach it in the memory.

I think it started for me as a young child being tickled to insanity by my teenage babysitters and then when I got older my girlfiends would always tickle me crazy, and I realized it was turning me on. Ever since then I love being tickled by females with long nails. It is the only submissive side of me because when im tickled I cant fight back and im like a little kid i just die laughing and most women seem to love it.

It all started with a babysitter I had who would let me stay up past my bed time and have other treats if I gave her foot rubs. Her feet were also ticklish and I liked to try tickling them while rubbing them as much as possible until she made me stop. Since then I've loved rubbing and tickling feet and have also gotten into tickling all parts of the body as well.

Things fantasies are made of... You guys both had it good!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back