• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing your own soles

Volsung

Verified
I know there are stories where the lee is forced to look at his/her own soles as they are unmercifully tickled there. I think it is a great psychological element, at least from a story telling perspective. It's kinda technically advanced for a 'normal' tickle session, but...

Tell me what y'all think...

Would you (as the lee) like to see your own soles tickled in real time? Do you think it would make the ticking 'worse' for you?

Has anybody experienced this?

How do you feel about looking at your own soles?

I have loved that since I saw a video of a woman's feet tickled in the lotus position. I love it because you get to watch the feathers or fingers slide over your feet and tickle you. It's a huge turn on...

Though I'm hesitant still to ask for that... I guess I'm still a bit embarrassed over than one... but... when I ask my Master about the lotus position then it will happen. :)

It for me though is not about having to be told too though- I'm not sure I would like that... its about it almost happening inadvertently if that makes sense. Like an out of body experience.

Yeah, I would think that that would be fascinating to watch... and would probably, for me, add to the psychological 'fire'.
I remember seeing a machine over at Second Life...

Perhaps, on a much simpler level, that what makes Second Life ... work.

I believe that Kujman devised a set-up where the lee is enclosed in a box, head and neck sticking out at one end and feet sticking out at the other end. The lee's feet are in stocks with toes tied back, making their soles taut and immobile. A video camera is pointed right at the soles and a monitor showing them is right in front of the lee's eyes, so he or she can watch in detail the tickling torture[sup]*[/sup] of his or her soles. Is that what you had in mind?

[sup]*[/sup]Kujman does bastinado, uses itching powder on the soles, and uses heat lamps or hair dryers on the soles as well.

I believe that Kujman devised a set-up where the lee is enclosed in a box, head and neck sticking out at one end and feet sticking out at the other end. The lee's feet are in stocks with toes tied back, making their soles taut and immobile. A video camera is pointed right at the soles and a monitor showing them is right in front of the lee's eyes, so he or she can watch in detail the tickling torture[sup]*[/sup] of his or her soles. Is that what you had in mind? .

That hot... Which reminds me I have had an idea for a similiar type of video. :)

I think that would be interesting to experience, even if it might make it worse. It would definitely be a bit of a mindfuck.

Heh, yeah id like this <3
Looking at my body while being tickled is better than being blindfolded.
For some reason, watching someone tickle me, and feeling myself totally being unable to keep myself from laughing makes it more surreal.
If that makes sense...

If never seen these vids your talking about; where the lee is forced to watch their feet be tickled.
Sounds interesting, but I never knew this even happened. :p

I believe that Kujman devised a set-up where the lee is enclosed in a box, head and neck sticking out at one end and feet sticking out at the other end. The lee's feet are in stocks with toes tied back, making their soles taut and immobile. A video camera is pointed right at the soles and a monitor showing them is right in front of the lee's eyes, so he or she can watch in detail the tickling torture[sup]*[/sup] of his or her soles. Is that what you had in mind?

[sup]*[/sup]Kujman does bastinado, uses itching powder on the soles, and uses heat lamps or hair dryers on the soles as well.

Yes, this is what I was thinking...

I think that would be interesting to experience, even if it might make it worse. It would definitely be a bit of a mindfuck.

No kidding! Wonderfully twisted, don't you agree? I agree with you though, that it would probably make the session experience more intense.

For some reason, watching someone tickle me, and feeling myself totally being unable to keep myself from laughing makes it more surreal.
If that makes sense...

If never seen these vids your talking about; where the lee is forced to watch their feet be tickled.

This is not a video to be purchased per se, it is a live video feed of a soles shot... basically.

If that makes sense...

Pretty awesome!!

I've always wanted to do that, where I'd set up a video camera at the persons feet that I'm going to tickle and a monitor that they can see so they see the instant that my fingers touch their soles... I'm thinking it would intensify the ticklishness for them. Or at least I'm hoping it would! :p

I've always wanted to do that, where I'd set up a video camera at the persons feet that I'm going to tickle and a monitor that they can see so they see the instant that my fingers touch their soles... I'm thinking it would intensify the ticklishness for them. Or at least I'm hoping it would! :p

Everything you just said

In the French section of the forum, there is this guy who authored a masterpiece of a story, in which a girl is tied face down on a massage table. A camera is filming her bare feet in closeup while she is forced to watch the video feed through a monitor propped up right before her eyes. It goes on for hours; at the end, the torturers just wave their fingers a few inches away from her soles, and that is enough to make her laugh hysterically. The narration was describing this as a form of physical/psychological torture, rightfully so in my opinion. And damn hot!

Yes.. yes! I would be interested in anybody who has actually experienced this first hand to give us some details.
We all know that it makes for a good story...

Any real situations?

... and I was thinking... part of the reason we can't tickle ourselves is that the brain sends us a signal that there is no threat here. If you were to set up a video camera and monitor, and watched yourself... tickling yourself... that might be just enough to throw off the logical part of the brain... Hmmm... how about it you shot the camera into a mirror?

Anybody care to partake of the experiment?

What I was talking to my Master about just last week was having Him film my feet when he tickles me... and then we put it on the tv screen... I was thinking then he could tie me to chair and tickle my feet while I watch... (and then film that.) :)

Oh... nice twist... that might just work!
In fact, it should work quite nicely because we all have a 'thing' for watching tickle videos in general.

Its a great feeling to hold her ankles down knowing she cant go anywhere, and she rubs her feet together as shs tries to escape from tickling :)

I've done it...

It's awesome. We did a couple of videos where this happened. I wish we could do that every day.

Yes.. yes! I would be interested in anybody who has actually experienced this first hand to give us some details.
We all know that it makes for a good story...

Any real situations?

I'd be happy to interview volunteers! :p

I love to watch a guy tickle my feet... does it get hotter?

What I was really talking about was watching your own feet being tickled. I think that part of the fascination is that your seeing yourself from an angle that is physically impossible to do naturally.

I did. It was great, it sets up a feedback loop and intensifies the tickling. I hope to do it again soon but with a better camera next time.

I had a session with my 'lee a couple weeks ago at a hotel that had a mirrored wall at the head of the bed. As I was tickling her feet, she said "OMG I can see you tickling me in the mirror" We both thought it was pretty cool. It was a fun session, as always.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back