• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage B/W Mainstream (1930s-1960s)

Attached below:

Another Gary Cooper clip, this has always circulated among mainstream-tickle collectors, but I consider this more of a near-tickle. Anyway, super hot legs and a pretty foot. From "A Farewell To Arms" (1932), with Gary Cooper and Adolphe Menjeau gabbing while a French girl sits atop a table, letting Cooper play with her naked foot.

This clip sometimes is described/titled as Helen Hayes getting tickled. That's not Helen Hayes (the female lead of the movie), it's just a gorgeous bit player whose face we never see. Anyways, this is the full scene (some prints of this movie have an abridged version of it which does not include him tugging off her shoe).

(There IS a foot scene with Helen Hayes moments later in the film, where he thinks it's the same girl (because she's barefoot and he still has the shoe from the previous scene which he tries to put on her), but it's not. Helen Hayes plays an American nurse, and the girl in the first scene is French. They're also wearing different dresses.)

Juicy Samantha Eggar gets ticklish in bed, and Maximilian Schell seems to really relish making her squeal with laughter! His wife (her mother) walks in to the house and hears her daughter's giggling and quickly puts two and two together. Bad move, Max! From the very good 1965 movie "Return From The Ashes".

Attachments

• Gary Cooper and French girl in A Farewell to Arms (1932).mp4
    3.6 MB
  • Samantha Eggar-Maximillian Schell - Return From The Ashes (1965).mp4
    2.4 MB
Last edited:
Another Gary Cooper clip, this has always circulated among mainstream-tickle collectors, but I consider this more of a near-tickle. Anyway, super hot legs and a pretty foot. From "A Farewell To Arms" (1932), with Gary Cooper and Adolphe Menjeau gabbing while a French girl sits atop a table, letting Cooper play with her naked foot.

This clip sometimes is described/titled as Helen Hayes getting tickled. That's not Helen Hayes (the female lead of the movie), it's just a gorgeous bit player whose face we never see. Anyways, this is the full scene (some prints of this movie have an abridged version of it which does not include him tugging off her shoe).

Bravo, sir! Had heard of this scene but hadn't viewed it. Thank you for posting!

Great scene! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

The woman in love crazy scene is actually Gail Patrick (from come to the stable (with dark hair) this time

The woman in love crazy scene is actually Gail Patrick (from come to the stable (with dark hair) this time

Dorothy Patrick is "Come To The Stable", Gail Patrick is "Love Crazy".

It's so weird that this thread has been bumped; moments ago I was just looking through an old folder and came across a more modern recreation of the "Love Crazy" clip (which I just attached under the "Love Crazy" post on page 1). I came here just to attach it to this thread, not bump it.....only to find someone else did! (thanks! saved me time!) (happy you like the thread!) I don't post anymore, but I do come back to this particular thread and attach clips as I find them, just to have a back-up. Anyone who checked this thread out when it was active should go back and review because I periodically add more clips without bumping it up, and you may have missed some stuff. For instance, that last Samantha Eggar clip was added in June of last year.

EDIT - I also just updated the Technicolor version of this thread with possibly the greatest tickle-talk scene in mainstream history, two minutes of Suzanne Pleshette, Troy Donohue and excruciating anticipation. https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?275860-Vintage-color-mainstream-(50s-early-60s)

Last edited:
The girl being foot tickled in 1947's Variety Girl is Mary Hatcher. She passed away at 88. There is no indication that she might be related to Teri Hatcher.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back