• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrestling Star Lana Starrs ticklish feet

tummytickler19

Since in the stories section there is the continuing tickling series with the girls of WOW, i emailed Lana Star and asked her if and where and how ticklish she is. This is her response

I would consider the WWE if the timing was right and it was a good contract. I am a little ticklish on my feet probably a 5. Take care.

LANA...

there you go for all you feet people but I have a hunch she is not telling me everything..hehe

http://www.absolutelana.com is the website if you wanna see pics of her if you dont know who she is

Lana is a former FM Concept model

Lana worked for FM a few years ago . I think her first name was Stephanie. I have a video of her tied on a sofa while another blonde named Cindy tickles her feet. She has nice feet and is kind of ticklish.I'll go to the site and get her full name.

Lana Starr's FM name

Her name is Stephanie Anderson.Hope this helps

hey tummytickler, great find!!! i emailed Lana before, but never got a reply. she says she's only a 5 on the ticklish scale? yea right!! or at least in my series, she is off the scale ticklish!!! glad you have been enjoying my series.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back