• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Too by Solefoodcafe

Docsoul

TMF Master
I just finished watching Tickled Too by Solefoodcafe. It's a pretty good video if you are into African American women and barefoot tickling. The video features a model named Bananasplyt or simply Nana for short and her husband. She tries on some form of nylon type wrist and ankle restraints for him. Once bound he takes advantage of her helplessness and tickles her for about 20 minutes.

Nana is a more of a full figure model (she's not fat...just big boned). She has a fair complexion similar to Jada Pinkett Smith or Lisa Bonet. She has beautiful well groomed feet and is very ticklish. The tickler tickles her relentlessly in spurts of 3-4 minutes. Nana laughs, squirms and cries. She begs for mercy. Its great stuff. The continuous tickling reminded me of some of what I envision when I read some of the tickling fantasies featured on the web or Tales from the Asylum. All of the tickling is done with fingers.

The downsides to the video are the camera work. It's not nearly as polished as a Paradise Vision, Magic Touch or Real Tickling production. Its more on the level of an ANA video. The camera occasionally goes out of focus. I did not really like the bondage either. I prefer rope, stocks, etc.

Overall It's a good video. Nana is very ticklish and she gets the business in this flick. I give it a thumbs up.

Very nice and I come probably out of time but, what happened to nana? Is she still doing tickling clips? She was one of my favorites

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back