• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling games for money! Part 4! Multiple F/F

smart-tickler

The buzzer sounded and Amanda knelt down and began to lightly tickle the underarms of Tanya. She knew this wasn’t the spot but she was going to build some tension in Tanya before attacking her worst spots. She moved up a little higher lightly dragging her nails up Tanya’s ribs looking for flinches from the tall women.

‘hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehe’

Only light giggles coming from Tanya at this point. Amanda lightly ran her nails up Tanya’s sides, stopping at her hips and coming back down with light spider like tickles. Tanya’s laugh stayed fairly much the same although Amanda did notice the hint of a flinch as her nails ran down the brunettes sides.

‘hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehe’

Amanda could tell that Tanya’s laugh was put on. It wasn’t tickling her enough yet. Amanda could feel with her fingertips where she was ticklish and where she wasn’t by the involuntary reactions of her opponent. Amanda then began to move her hands in towards the centre of Tanya’s tight, toned tummy. Using the same light, spider light tickles she was able to evoke some definite flinches from Tanya.

The crowd watched in anticipation as Amanda oh so gently dance her nails over the tall womens toned abdomen. Tanya was most certainly flinching as those pointy nails continued to hit sensitive spots on her belly. Her laugh had changed. She was now seemingly trying to hold the laughter in. However it would spill out as Amanda would just casually graze a spot that was too sensitive with her skilled nails.

‘HEHEHE’ ‘HAHAHA’ ‘TEHEHEHE’

Amanda began to tickle a little harder and faster, skittering her nails around Tanya’s toned, taught belly. The fit women could not hold in her laughter anymore.

‘HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA’

Just like all the other girls, it seemed Tanya was also more ticklish under the hands of Amanda. The shy blonde was warming into her challenge nicely. She could tell that this laughter was now real. The muscles in Tanya’s admonen were flinching uncontrollably under the attack from Amanda’s cheeky nails. Very few girls she had seen today were able to make Tanya this ticklish, and the thought of that was making Amanda’s confidence grow.

‘Great work.’ Yelled Mary. ‘Really tickling her well, keep up the good work’ she finished in her sharp confident voice, as Tanya’s laughing was starting to become more desperate. Amanda was still using fast spider like tickles on Tanya’s belly, finding which spots caused the best reactions and keeping them in her memory bank.
‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
NOHOHOHOHOHOH SHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIHT HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA’

Amanda was getting Tanya really good now. She was finding that Tanya’s lower torso just below her bellybutton, (or above it when while she is upsidedown) was her most ticklish spot so far. The cheeky little blonde was having so much fun as she danced her nimble little fingers up to wear the tall brunettes shorts started, and the back down to her bellybutton, finding plenty of sweet spots along the way.

However a minute was up and Amanda decided she needed to up the ante. She dug her nails into Tanya’s sides, tickling her hard while she got the brunettes belly with her thumbs.

‘HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA’

Tanya couldn’t help but laugh. It tickled and she couldn’t hold it. Amanda moved her thumbs around trying to find a spot that would break her resilient opponent. She would try all over that squirming torso with digging nails trying to make the tall women lose her handstand. Amanda kept tickling but despite laughing failry hard, Tanya refused to lose her handstand.

Amanda went up to Tanya’s legs, trying different techniques on her inner thighs, her quads, the backs of her knees and even her calves. Tanya was still laughing but she was just too resilient and would not give up her handstand. Amanda could not reach Tanya’s feet so she decided to go back where she knew Tanya was most ticklish, her lower torso.

As soon as Amanda’s nails made contact with the lower torso Tanya let off a light scream, which surprised everybody watching and got a cheer from the crowd. ‘Wow, we don’t see that reaction form Tanya very often’ Said Mary. ‘She really must not like those cheeky little nails of yours’ She finished as Amanda tickled away with her fast spider like technique which Tanya really didn’t like.

‘HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NOHOHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOH HEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHA’

Amanda knew that this was the spot. Her skilled little nails were causing Tanya to be more ticklish than usual just like the other 3 girls were. Amanda was so very determined. She was searching for a spot that would tickle Tanya just that bit too much and make her lose her handstand. She stayed in that zone between the top of Tanya’s shorts and her bellybutton. Her lightening speed scurrying nails causing more and more consistent flinches from the fit brunette. That fit, toned torso of hers all of a sudden flinching and flailing around while being danced on by keen fingers.

2 minutes were up. Tanya was ticklish under the hands of Amanda but she refused to lose her handstand. Amanda however had an idea. An idea that made her blood boil as she eyed off Tanya’s tight taught belly while it wriggled under her tickly nails. What if I………she thought to herself, as she poked an index finger into Tanya’s defenseless bellybutton and wriggled it around.

‘YEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG NOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO SHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIIHIIHIIHIHT YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHAHA’

Tanya’s sharp voice let out a laugh louder than Amanda had heard from her all day. It turned out Tanya’s bellybutton was very ticklish. Amanda kept that index finger in there for a bit then changed it to her pinky giving her a little more wriggle room with the smaller finger. Tanya continued to laugh hard. It was tickling her real good. So good it seemed, that she was finally about to lose her handstand.

‘Wow, what a great tactic.’ Yelled a delighted Mary. ‘I don’t think any contestant has ever thought of that, you are amazing.’ Amanda was just loving this. She could feel that Tanya was barely hanging on. Her arms were shaking as she tried to hold herself upright, her belly quaking as Amanda skillfully and cheekily circled that little pinky finger around her bellybutton with her right hand whilst continuing the spider like tickles on the lower torso with her left.

The crowd could sense it. They wanted to finally see Tanya fall down and this shy but oh so cheeky little blonde was so close to getting her. Amanda tickled away rutheleslly, her heart pounding. She switched fingers again, using her middle finger to get Tanya’s bellybutton. Then she switched to her thumb. Tanya hated them all. She was barely hanging on.

‘YAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG NOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHESE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHRE YEHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA’

Amanda could not believe the resilience of this women. It was tickling her like crazy yet she just refused to lose her handstand. Time was running out. ’20 seconds left’ yelled Mary. Tanya’s arms were shaking, she was only just keeping her handstand. All her strength had been taken away by how much it was tickling her. But despite all this she was nearly at the finish line.

Amanda tickled away, going back to the pinky in the belly button, giving herself the wriggle room. Trying desperately to make Tanya submit by ruthlessly attacking her at her weakness. Her left hand was still going at lightening speed, skittering around the fit brunettes ticklish torso.

‘HAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA’

But despite the desperate laugh Tanya was going to somehow hold on. Amanda couldn’t believe it. How was she holding on against this. She could tell how much it was tickling her and yet she just refused to submit. She knew she was so close to getting Tanya but just needed to somehow push the tall beauty beyond her limit.

‘10 seconds’ Yelled Mary. Amanda needed something out of the ordinary. She needed something that could surprise Tanya. She took her pinky out of Tanya’s bellybutton and tickled her lower torso with all 10 fingers. She eyed off the quivering torso of her fit muscular opponent. Tanya’s laughter seemed nothing but background noise now. She leaned in a little closer. She had an idea, one last ditch effort. She needed to shock Tanya with a surprise tactic. Amanda leant right in a planted the biggest, longest, wettest and hardest raspberry she possibly could, right into Tanya’s bellybutton.

‘PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT’

‘YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA’

It took Tanya by complete and utter surprise as if it was the last thing she was expecting. Amanda’s wet, sloppy tounge sending shock waves through her midriff, then all through her fit body. That rippling air shot right though Tanya’s belly causing her to involuntarily do the only natural thing that she could do, which was curl her body over to protected herself from the unbearable tickling sensation. The tall, muscular brunette unhooked her legs from the pole, pulling her knees down to protect her belly and turning her body to the side in complete knee jerk reaction to the tickling sensation caused by Amanda’s cheeky tounge. Tanya ungracefully tried to catch her fall on her feet, however as they hit the ground they slid out from under her and she was left lying face down on the ground. She had been defeated.

The crowd let off an almighty cheer as the buzzer sounded. Amanda, almost in disbelief on what she had done turned to them with a big smile on her face.

‘Amazing.’ Yelled Mary. ‘You are amazing, I loved that tactic so much. I knew you could get her.’ Amanda smiled at Mary. ‘Maybe you better help her up’ Said Mary winking at Amanda. The small blonde looked down at her fit muscular beaten opponent. Tanya was still lying face down sprawled out on the floor. Her face buried under her brown hair. ‘OK.’ Replied Amanda as she knelt down and cheekily dug her nails into Tanya’s sides, tickling and further humiliating her humbled opponent.

‘YEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH GET OF ME HAHAHHAHAHAHHA’

Tanya squirmed and quickly rolled away, getting to her feet and away from Amanda’s tickling fingers. ‘Oh you just keep getting better all the time.’ Yelled Mary, in sheer delight. ‘Talk about rubbing it in, you might just be my favorite contestant ever after that little stunt. ‘Shes not allowed to do that’ Tanya snapped back. ‘She can do whatever she wants, maybe you shouldn’t have left yourself so open to someone who knows exactly how to tickle you’ Said Mary grinning at Tanya.

Tanya didn’t say anything, as she stood there with an angry look on her face. ‘Well come on, what are you waiting for?’ Yelled Mary, looking straight at Tanya.
Tanya bent down pulling the $50 note off her heels and handed it to a grinning Amanda. ‘Well done’ said Tanya. ‘Did anyone tell you to tickle my bellybutton?’ asked the tall brunette. ‘No’ Replied Amanda. ‘It was right in front of my eyes and I just wondered if it was ticklish’ She finished, still grinning.

Mary walked over to Amanda. ‘So, young girl how does it feel to be the first contestant this week to make Tanya submit, and on top of that win tickler of the day?’ ‘It feels amazing I cant believe it’ replied Amanda going back to her shy persona. ‘You really are such a clever little tickler how did you think of that tactic right at the end with the raspberry?’ Asked Mary. ‘I guess I just wanted to try something to see if it worked and It turned out that it did.’ ‘It sure did’ Said a delighted Mary. ‘Stay around for the next 10 minutes to receive your prize, next contestants please come up to the stage.

Amanda watched the next couple of rounds and the next 2 contestants tried her tactic of tickling Tanya’s bellybutton with their fingers and with rasberries. However on these occasions, the tall brunette, despite it tickling her, didn’t look all that close to losing her handstand. Which Amanda found interesting.

The final round was finally coming to a close. As Tanya was being tickled by a young tickler, Amanda noticed both Mary and Shara sneaking up behind the tall beauty, both holding a pair of handcuffs. Amanda’s heart was in her mouth. What were they going to do?

The moment the buzzer sounded Mary grabbed hold of Tanya’s feet, not allowing her out of her handstand. Tanya let off a small scream in surprise. Shara quickly cuffed both of Tanya’s ankles together. Shara then held onto Tanya’s ankles, keeping her upright while Mary used her cuffs to cuff around the chain in the middle of the one already on Tanya’s ankles, and the other side to the horizontal part of the pole. Tanya was now stuck upside down in her handstand.

Mary also had some duct tape on her and she used it to wrap around Tanya’s ankles, holding them tight in position. The crowd was getting noisy in excitement and anticipation at what was happening. Tanya was squirming around, trying to escape, but she couldn’t. ‘What the hell are you doing? Let me down’ she yelled angrily.

Mary walked over to get her microphone as Shara went over to release Samantha from her stocks. Tanya was still yelling and cursing but Mary was completely ingnoring her pleas. ‘Tanya! My dear friend Tanya.’ Mary started. ‘Rumour has it that you have broken the rules of our little bet and told one of the contestants how to tickle me.’

‘No, no, that’s not true’ Tanya snapped back angrily. ‘No?’ Asked Mary in a confident teasing voice. ‘Prisillia, please come up to the stage would you.’ Mary continued. The crowd watched as the tall olive skinned women who made Mary submit strolled up onto the stage. ‘Can you please confirm to everyone if my dear friend Tanya here told you to wet your fingers with your tongue before tickling my feet?’ Asked Mary. ‘Yes, she sure did.’ Replied Prisillia. ‘She sent young Samantha over to the front of the line for a few minutes so she couldn’t hear and she whispered for me to do it but not straight away.’

‘That’s all I needed to hear, thanyou.’ Replied Mary. ‘My pleasure’ Said Prisillia smiling. ‘Shes a liar.’ Yelled Tanya. Mary ingored her friend as she slowly walked over towards the tall, fit brunette who was now tied by her ankles upsidedown to her pole. To make matters even worse Shara and Samantha used the duct tape to tie Tanya’s wrists together then pulled them back wrapping them around the bottom of the vertical pole with more duct tape. Tanya could not possibly defend herself . Her tight toned belly was stretched out, and now completely defenseless against a pair of tickling hands. Would they be Mary’s?

Everyone in the crowd, including Amanda was dead silent, watching in anticipation. ‘Tanya, Tanya, Tanya.’ Said Mary in her sharp voice, which would be enough to make anyone nervous. ‘I seem to recall the rules of our bet being that if someone gave ideas on how to make a ticklee submit, then they would suffer 5 minutes of tickle torture themselves.’ ‘I told you shes lying’ Tanya pleaded desperately. Her usually calm voice all of a sudden becoming filled with panic.

Mary again ignored Tanya’s pleas. The curvy red head still had the microphone in her hand. ‘Now I know all of you are thinking that this isn’t much of a punishment for Tanya as shes been tickled all day and only submitted once’ She explained. ‘But it may just surprise you how ticklish this girl really is when you know exactly how to tickle her.’

The crowd watched on intruiged. Amanda’s heart was in her mouth. ‘Now Tanya and I have always had a little bit of banter with each other about whos a better tickler.’ Continued Mary, her voice and body language showing she was in full control of the situation. ‘So my dear Tanya, whos a better tickler, me or you? Mary held out a pointed index finger with a red coated pointy nail about and inch from Tanya’s defenseless torso.

Tanya looked up and could see Mary’s finger. She sucked her tummy in. ‘Oh don’t try and run away Tanya, my fingers will catch you.’ The curvy red head was in full control. She swirled her index finger around. ‘ whos a better tickler, me or you?’ She swirled it closer and closer finally jabbing it into Tanya’s toned belly.

Tanya let of a light scream as she flinched. ‘What the answer?’ Asked Mary again swirling her pointed index finger around so close to Tanya’s outstretched tummy. ‘OK, OK YOU ARE’. Screamed Tanya in a desperate voice, which was so different to her normal calm tone. ‘Wow, that was way too easy’ said Mary. ‘Ive never heard you actually admit that before and all it took was one little poke to bring it out of you.’ Tanya didn’t say anything. ‘Allow me to demonstrate to you all the key factor in the art of being a good tickler’ Said Mary, smiling at the crowd.

‘You see, everyone is ticklish. And I mean everyone. Some more so than others, and some in different spots to others. But the key to being able to handle tickling is in a persons mind. That means in every instance of a tickler verses a ticklee, the more confident the tickler is, the more ticklish the tickle will become. The ticklee can feel the confidence coming from the ticklers fingertips. Or in my case, its my nails.

‘YEEEEEEAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA’

Mary quickly flicked her nails across Tanya’s outstretched bellybutton. ‘You see, I know all of Tanya’s worst spots. And she knows I know them. As we saw earlier her bellybutton is quite ticklish.’ Again Mary flicked nails along the tall beauty’s quivering bellybutton. This time a she stayed on it for a little longer.

‘YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT’

Tanya screamed and flinched. As if the electricity of Mary’s nails was unbearable. ‘My dear friend Tanya here is already so tensed up before I even touch her that all it takes is a couple of little pokes with my finger and shes already flinching and losing control.’

‘HEHE’ ‘HAHA’ NOHOHO’ ‘STOHOHOHOP’

As Mary oh so casually prodded away at Tanya’s squirming upside down torso, the fear and desperation was for everybody to hear in the brunettes voice. That pointy red fingernail easily evoking sharp uncontrolled laughs as well as quick jerk flinches from Tanya’s defenseless body. ‘And once you have someone starting to believe that they are in fact ticklish its amazing how some of their so called not ticklish spots all of a sudden become more ticklish’ Explained Mary as she reached up casually tickled Tanya’s bare soles with her killer nails.

‘HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA’

Tanya’s feet wriggled around trying to escape the tickling as she laughed involuntarily under Mary’s attack. ‘As you can see, Tanya’s feet are in fact ticklish. You just need to know how to get inside her pretty little head and persuade her mind that they are, just like her legs are ticklish.’ Mary skittered her nails down the backs of Tanya’s legs, quickly working her way down from the backs of the brunettes knees to the bottom of her butt cheeks.

‘HEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA’
Tanya could not hold in her laughter. She wanted too, but Mary’s fingers were just so skillful. It was like she had the art of tickling narrowed down to an exact science. Amanda was thoroughly enjoying watching this. She had never seen a tickler as good as Mary before, not even on tickling websites. Her calmness and confidence was enough alone to evoke panic is her ticklee. Even one as mentally strong as Tanya was completely broken from just a few light tickles.

‘Maybe, if Tanya here admits that she cheated in our bet I should let her go, what does everybody think?’ The crowd let off a disapproving no. They wanted to see Tanya get tickled good and proper. ‘But I feel so bad, shes so bloody ticklish I think she would wet her pants if I tickled her my hardest.’ The crowd then gave an approving yes, urging Mary to tickle Tanya as hard as she could. ‘Mayb she can handle it.’ Said Mary smiling. ‘What do you think Tanya, could you handle some real tickling from me? Ive only just been teasing you so far and you know it.’

Tanya didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to admit that she couldn’t handle it. ‘ No answer?’ Asked Mary. ‘Maybe I need to persuade an answer out of you.’ As she dug an index finger into Tanya’s bellybutton, sending shock waves through the fit beauty’s body with the tip of her red polished nail.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHO STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP IT PLEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHAAAAAASE I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANT TAHAHAHAHAHAHAKE THAHAHAHAHAT’

Mary’s pointy nail just oh so casually teased Tanya’s quivering bellybutton, tickling her silly in the process, evoking even more desperate laughter than the tickling from Amanda’s cheeky nails. ‘If you just admit its too much I will take my finger out of you bellybutton. It is just one harmless little fingernail but I don’t want you to die of laughter Tanya.’ Mary was just totally in control as she verbally teased Tanya while skillfully tickling her like nobody else could. ‘Just say the word and il stop.’ She teased again whilst continuing to circle that electric index nail inside Tanya’s ticklish bellybutton.

‘HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK STOP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE IM BEHEHEGGING YOUHOHOHOHOHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHA JUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHUHUHST STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHP.’

‘That’s all you had to say.’ Said Mary as she pulled her finger out of Tanya’s quivering bellybutton. That evoked a bit of a ‘booooo’ from the crowd who were desperate to see more. ‘Maybe, just maybe, if you admit that you cheated I will untie you and all of this will forgotten about.’ Said Mary. Again Tanya didn’t reply. ‘Of course there is a way that I could force a confession out of you’ Mary teased as she swirled her index finger around just inches from Tanya’s unprotected bellybutton.
Tanya again sucked her tummy in, naturally trying to get away from Mary’s deadly finger. ‘You know I can tickle you until tears roll down your cheeks, perhaps humiliate you by making you pee yourself in front of all these people.’ As Mary again stuck her index finger into Tanya’s ticklish bellybutton, getting her at her weakness and sending the tall brunette into another fit of laughter.

‘AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOHOHOHOHOH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHSE STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP’

‘You know how to make me stop’ Said Mary confidently as she tickled away with her pointy nail. ‘Maybe you need more persuasion’ she continued as she handed her microphone to Samantha and tickled Tanya’s lower torso with her left hand.

Tanya’s laughter became even more hysterical. Nobody had been able to make her laugh like this today. Mary was tickling her silly as she casually and confidently skittered her pointy nails along Tanya’s sensitive, squirming lower torso. Tanya laughed and swayed like crazy. If her ankles wernt held to the top of the bar she would have submitted from her handstand in seconds. That was obvious for everyone to see.

‘HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA SHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIIHIHIHIHIHIT PLEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHESE OK OK IL DOHOHOHOHOHOHOH ANYTHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHNG YOU WANT JUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUST STOHOHOHOHOHOHOT TEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAKKKKKKLING MEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA’

The desperation in Tanya’s voice had to heard to be believed. Mary was absolutley killing her with her tickling skills. After about 30 seconds of torturous tickling Mary finally stopped and gave Tanya a breather. The dominant red head stood in front of the tall brunette with her hands on her hips. ‘Well young lady, lets hear your confession. Did you cheat and tell Prisillia exactly how to make me pull my feet away?’

‘YES! OK I admit it, im sorry. Yes I cheated.’ Answered Tanya, completely submitting to her friend. ‘Can you admit that you deserve this punishment that im giving you? Asked Mary again in her sharp, confident teasing voice. ‘Yes, I do deserve it.’ Replied Tanya, desperate for the tickling to stop. ‘Then give me one good reason why I should stop before the 5 minutes is up?’ Asked Mary, sensing that she had Tanya right where she wanted her. Tanya didn’t reply. ‘Maybe I should stop because I make you way too ticklish for what you can handle and its just totally unfair for me to continue tickling your poor defenseless body?’

Again Tanya didn’t answer. ‘Is that the reason?’ Mary asked again. Still no answer. ‘Remember I didn’t say I would stop because you confessed. I said maybe I would.’ Mary was just in total control as she teased away, totally humiliating Tanya with pure evilness. ‘I feel like I still need a good reason from you as there is still 2 minutes to go in your punishment. Tanya refused to answer the question.

‘I guess maybe that’s it. You think I should stop and have mercy on you because you are just way too ticklish.’ ‘NO.’ Snapped Tanya. ‘That’s not the reason.’ ‘Oh its not? Asked Mary. ‘So you’re now saying that you can take my tickling?’ Tanya didn’t reply. ‘You’ve got 5 seconds to give your reason’ Said Mary wriggling her fingers in front of Tanya’s tummy. ‘OK, OK. You should stop because ive learnt my lesson and ive been punished enough.’ Pleaded Tanya.

‘What do you think everyone? Has Tanya been punished enough? Or does she deserve this last 90 seconds of pure torture? The crowd response was a resounding yes. She does deserve 90 more seconds of torture. ‘Cant argue with the people.’ Said Mary to Tanya. ‘Gotta give them what they want.’ Mary had a big smirk on her face. ‘Allow me to demonstrate another very effective way to tickle our poor helpless upside down Tanya.

‘YEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA NOHHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOOHOHOH NOHOHOOHOHOOHOHOHOHOT THHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHRRRRREEEE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA’

Before Mary had even finished talking she had dug her thumb into the front of Tanya’s hip bone and was expertly tickling it with her great skills. ‘2 hands is better than one’ she said as she did the same on the other side of Tanya’s torso.

Tanya’s laugh became hysterical. Mary skittered her nails across Tanya’s lower torso at lightening speed before getting her in the bellybutton again. She stayed in the bellybutton for 3 seconds before skittering down the ribs and back up to the lower torso with both hands. She wouldn’t stop moving her hands. They were like 2 spiders moving around Tanya’s squirming ticklish tummy, causing desperate laughter from the brunette who could do nothing to stop those deadly hands that the red head possessed.

‘weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee………tickle tickle tickle’ Mary would sing teasingly. As she danced her nails all over Tanya’s squirming torso. Amanda watched on in amazement at what she was seeing. Boy was Mary getting Tanya good. Her hands moving in such a beautifully quick but controlled motion causing unbearable tickles in her helpless ticklee. Mary would then pull her hands away for a second or two. ‘im gooooooooona getcha’ Mary wriggled her fingers. Those red coated killer nails looking unbearable to anyone. Mary was just so confident. She dug her thumbs into Tanya’s ticklish hips.

Tanya screamed in ticklish hysterics. Mary swirled her thumbs in a circular motion before reaching up with one hand and digging her nails into the tall brunettes inner thighs. Everywhere was ticklish now. Everywhere. Tanya was just laughing harder and harder as Mary’s fast hands just went from one ticklish spot to another with supreme confidence.

‘Does the bellybutton need some more tickles?’ Asked Mary. ‘Nohohohohohohohohohoho’ Screamed Tanya through her laughter. ‘Oh I think it does’ Said mary cheekily, as she slipped an index finger into Tanya’s bellybutton and tickled it as only she could.

‘Kitchee………… kitchee kitchee kitchee kitchee koooooooooooo’ Mary sung in her confident sharp teasing voice.

‘YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH SHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIIHIHIHIIHIHIHHIHIHIT NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHO STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!’

Tanya’s laughter just became louder and louder. The crowd was loving it. They were cheering away as Mary was getting her friend better than anyone thought was possible. Mary just on so casually scratched away at the Tanya’s quivering button, prodding away at the fit brunettes sides with her other index. She was effortless. Yet Tanya, the girl who nobody could make lose her handstand almost all day, had completely lost all control and could do nothing but totally submit to her friends expert tickling.

Amanda’s heart was beating louder than ever. She was completely enthralled by what she was witnessing. Mary was the best tickler ever imaginable. Amanda had watched plenty of great ticklers in video clips, but nothing compared to this curvy red head. The way she was just so casually and effortlessly tickling Tanya out of her mind was amazing to watch. It was as if those pointy red nails had unbearable electricity coming out of them and the way she used her hands, fingers and nails to full effect just looks unbearable for anyone. Even Tanya had been reduced to a giggling mess. The tall beauty had given up all fight, there was no effort to hold in her laughter anymore. She had been completely broken by the skills of her torturer, and was now just squirming and laughing as hard as she could hoping desperately for the tickling to stop.

‘PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT’

Mary blew a big, wet, hard raspberry right into Tanya’s bellybutton. Tanya’s reaction was that of a women who just had unbearable shock waves run all the way through her body.

‘YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA’

‘GOT HER.’ Said Mary as she turned around and winked right at Amanda, whilst still tickling her friend with her long nails. ‘I had to try that one for myslef’ Said Mary. Still casually tickling away. ‘Who knew a wet kiss on the bellybutton would make our dear Tanya fall over’ Mary leant forward and planted another raspberry on her friends quivering torso.

‘PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESE STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP
I GIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIVE UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHP’

All Tanya could do was plead for her friend to stop. She was begging for mercy. She had been completely humbled and humiliated already but still all she wanted was for the torture to stop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IL DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO ANYTHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHING
JUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUST NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOH MOHOOHOHORE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHASE’

‘Anything?’ Asked Mary, Still working her way around Tanya’s outstretched body, now getting her ribs and underarms which were now also ticklish. 'kitchee, kitchee kitchee kitchee kitchee koooooo' She casually sung whilst she tickled.

‘YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSS JUSSSSSSST NOHOHOHOHO MHOHOHOHRE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAKKKKKLINGEHEHEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHA’

‘Will you give me all the money you won today?’ Asked Mary cheekily, working her way up Tanya’s torso and onto her legs again, getting her inner thighs and behind her knees with her expert hands.

‘YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHESSSSS ANYTHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHINGGGG JUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHUST STHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOP’

‘Why don’t you tell me how good a tickler I am right now…..how about on a scale of 1-10 how good am I? Mary asked cheekily as she was now expertly digging her thumbs into Tanya’s sides, knowing Tanya would admit anything at this moment just to make the tickling stop.

‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUHOHOHOHOHOHOHURE A TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS TOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH MUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHCH I CAHAHAHAHAHANT TAHAHAHHAHAHAHAKE IT ANYMOHOHOHOHOHOHRE’

‘Wow, thanks for the compliment’ Said Mary. ‘I try my best’ Mary’s nails again danced all over Tanya’s squirming torso with skill and grace. 'Tickle tickle tickle' she sung in her teasing way. Her hands were moving around effortlessly as if she could do it all day. ‘Do you think if we untied her she might lose her handstand? Asked Mary smiling at the crowd, her hands still casually moving around Tanya’s ticklish body as she spoke.

The crowd had a bit of a laugh. ‘I reckon I just might have been a sneaky chance of winning that $50 off her’ Mary said mocking her friend.

Mary motioned for the other 2 girls to cut the tape around Tanya’s wrists. As the girls did this Mary just continued tickling Tanya’s belly. Using her pointy nails on the ticklish lower torso with effortless spider like tickles. The girls then unlocked the handcuffs at Tanya’s left foot, leaving the one at the right around her ankle. Tanya tried to get out of her handstand, but she couldn’t as her right ankle was still cuffed.

‘NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO LET ME DOWN HAHAHAHAHAHA’

Mary was just just casually prodding away at any openings she could find. Tanya had both arms free and was trying to defend against Mary’s hands. But Mary was too quick. She just poked and prodded as the tall brunette ungainly squirmed with her long limbs flying around as she was being held up by one ankle.

Mary had a little bit of fun with this before finally telling the girls to unlock the other ankle. No sooner than when they did this Tanya came out of her handstand and onto her feet. As she looked up to face the crowd all that could be seen on her face was complete and utter relief that the tickling was over.

To finish the day Amanda was called up to the stage to receive her ‘tickler of the day’ prize. The day was over and Amanda would head home with this being a day she would never ever forget. Would she ever see these girls again? She wanted to find out what it was like to be tickled by Mary. She wanted to have Shara all tied up so she could tickle her for minutes. She was satisfied as well as unsatisfied at the same time. It was a day she could never have imagined in her wildest dreams.

***Comments and feedback are most welcome. I would love to hear what people liked about the story and why they liked it. And any particular twists or parts of the story that were really enjoyable please let me know as im hoping this was an enjoyable read…..Thanks everyone***

A truly marvelous tickling scene, well, several counting all the stories. But I sooooo want you to follow through and have Amanda meet Mary again and get her point of view of being tickled by Mary.

amazing. more fitness model tickling please. concentrate on more rib tickling and stress if the ribs protrude. I am a true rib tickling lover. thank you. lovesribs.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back