• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 80's

Know the tune and the US version of the LP very well (played the hell out of that record back in the day - still have it in my closet with all my other vinyl). But damn, haven't seen that video in 36 or 37 yrs since it got very brief play on MTV at the time. One of my favorite cuts on that LP was "Das Land Der Elephant" (however you spell it) off the German vocal stuff on Side 2.

Hello dskodj. I was a huge Nena fan back in the day (well, I still am). Did you ever hear any of the music off their second CD? It came out in 1985 and was called "It's All In The Game". Here is the title track. I couldn't embed a video, as it was part of a playlist, but the link below will take you to the track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhA5XYmvDpQ&list=OLAK5uy_lfGxcBFMwrqDGEspfeDnqcPiomJNI6-94&index=2

The English Beat - Mirror In The Bathroom (1980)

The Stranglers - Midnight Summer Dream (1982)

Tears For Fears - Famous Last Words (1989)

Tears For Fears - Swords And Knives (1989)

ELO - Hold On Tight To Your Dreams (1981)

Wham! - Everything She Wants (1984)

Chicago posting Missy Elliot Gossip Folks reminded me of this old classic, which is sampled in Missy's song.

The Power Station - Some Like It Hot (1985)

Chris Isaaks, Wicked Game, 1989 album Heart Shaped World.

Some folks really do go well out of their way to avoid inflicting these scenarios.

Last edited:
Echo and The Bunnymen - Crocodiles (1980)

The Jesus And Mary Chain - Darklands (1987)

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back