• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 80's

After that amazing Prince performance, it can only be this one.....the beautiful last song from Fishbone's great album 1988 album "Truth and Soul", 20 years before Obama, they should have made this his campaign song, lol...

Fishbone: Change

I've always been a sucker for China Crisis

I've always been a sucker for China Crisis

That's a pretty song, Bator, I didn't know this one, thanks.

Here's two great club tracks.....

The Gang of 4 track has one of my favorite lines of all time: "to have ambition....was my ambition" lol! Great track. And the Ministry track was something else when it came out, terrifying, intense, scary!

Gang Of 4: (I Love The) Man In The Uniform

Ministry: The Nature Of Love

Last edited:
The Voice. The Moody Blues.

Major Tom by Peter Schilling.

Anyone remember this great song from Tony Carey? A fine fine day.

Major Tom by Peter Schilling.

Between Peter Schilling and David Bowie, I spent the 80s as a child, thinking Major Tom was an actual person stuck in outer space... True story... I mean, why would there be all these songs about him? I even asked my dad about him. He had no idea what I was talking about.

Oingo Boingo: Dead Man's Party

English Beat: Save It a For Later

Big Country: In a Big Country

Damn, Bator, you were on a roll! I'm going to hone in on one of your posts: "In A Big Country" and "Save It For Later" were two favorites of mine from that (fractured) decade.

Big Country had another song that the 12" version is the one to get. "Wonderland", what a great drummer, and what a distinctive sound, the lead guy ended up killing himself, poor guy.

Big Country: Wonderland (12" version)

And as for General Public/The English Beat.....

The (English) Beat: Mirror In The Bathroom

Of course, in the United States, you'd be lucky if you could find one or two other people in your entire town who knew these records, lol. Everyone was busy listening to Richard Marx and "Shaddup Your Face". Those weren't the days!

Come Dancing by The Kinks.

Radio Ga Ga by Queen. As a side note. If you have never watched the movie.Metropolis,do so.

LiveAid showstopper! So much so other acts were upset they had to follow this performance

Another amazing LiveAid performance...and I was there!

Well, GilmourWaters, by all means, let's hear your Live Aid story! Were you in Britain, or the US? (In other words, which Phil Collins performance did you see, lol?) That's my strongest memory, "and now Phil Collins is boarding the Concord!", lol.

Also, everyone was waiting to see if Madonna could really sing live (she was ok, the jury remained out about it, lol).

Last edited:
US leg! Unforgettable concert...the crowd was so into the moment of where they were and what they were seeing! For me , Queen and Peter Gabriel were the standout sets

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back