• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Songs of the 80's

Electric Ligh Orchestra - Twilight (1981)

Fairytale of New York

I got this song stuck in my ear the other day so I looked it up on youtube. I ended up seeing a lot of covers, including one by Jimmy Fallon, which was just embarrassing. And I realized that nobody should ever try to cover this song.

Amazingly, I also learned that Shane MacGowan is still alive, and Kristy MacColl is dead, when I would have assumed the exact opposite. It turns out that Shane got sober, and Kristy died saving her son's life when a millionaire asshole rode his motor boat through a prohibited diving area.

Look like Ytube are at it again deleting videos.

Fairytale of New York

I got this song stuck in my ear the other day so I looked it up on youtube. I ended up seeing a lot of covers, including one by Jimmy Fallon, which was just embarrassing. And I realized that nobody should ever try to cover this song.

Amazingly, I also learned that Shane MacGowan is still alive, and Kristy MacColl is dead, when I would have assumed the exact opposite. It turns out that Shane got sober, and Kristy died saving her son's life when a millionaire asshole rode his motor boat through a prohibited diving area.

I despise covers. They always try to get creative and basically just fuck it up. Play your own shit, leave other stuff alone unless it's strictly and homage played as close to the original as you can manage. I don't want to hear your interpretation. Asswipe.

Killing joke - love like blood
Tears for fears - everybody wants to rule the world

Jefferson Starship - Find Your Way Back (1981)

Simple Minds - Promised You A Miracle (1982)

Black Sabbath - Zero The Hero (1983)

Dusty Springfield & The Pet Shop Boys - Scandal - Nothing Has Been Proved (1989) The scandal that rocked Great Britain back in the 60's. The John Profumo, Christine Keeler, Mandy Rice-Davies and Stephen Ward scandal.

Passion Puppets - Beyond The Pale (1984)

Is anyone else who is using Google Chrome just getting a BLANK SPACE where a Youtube video should be?

Is anyone else who is using Google Chrome just getting a BLANK SPACE where a Youtube video should be?

I asked the same question. You have to click on "Watch on YouTube" under where it says "Video unavailable" in order to watch the video.

A Flock Of Seagulls - Wishing (I Had A Photograph Of You (1983)

I asked the same question. You have to click on "Watch on YouTube" under where it says "Video unavailable" in order to watch the video.

I'm not getting either of those messages.

I'm not even getting a message of "video unavailable". There's just a blank purple colored background where the video should be.

Anyone else know what the batshit hell is going on here?

I'm not even getting a message of "video unavailable". There's just a blank purple colored background where the video should be.

Anyone else know what the batshit hell is going on here?

When I'm on Chrome I have the same problem that you do. But if you switch to Firefox then you get a black box with a "Video Unavailable Watch on Youtube" message. Exactly what's going on with Chrome I couldn't tell you but at least if you switch to Firefox it'll work a little better.

When I'm on Chrome I have the same problem that you do. But if you switch to Firefox then you get a black box with a "Video Unavailable Watch on Youtube" message. Exactly what's going on with Chrome I couldn't tell you but at least if you switch to Firefox it'll work a little better.

Indeed, I've been using Firefox as well so that must be what is making the difference.

So now we need to use Firefox? Well, I'm not playing "Bouncing Browsers", so guess I'll just have to part with these threads - including the one I started. Think I'll live.

So now we need to use Firefox? Well, I'm not playing "Bouncing Browsers", so guess I'll just have to part with these threads - including the one I started. Think I'll live.

Firefox is the absolute worst IMHO. Mine keeps crashing all of the time but in this case it works. At least it's good for something.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back