• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brittany Luce (Podcaster)

aenema324

TMF Novice
Not sure she really counts as a celebrity but I've seen people post about Youtubers, local newscasters, and radio personalities so I'm gonna go ahead and say this counts... She's the host of a podcast called Sampler which features clips from other podcasts that all share a common theme. On the most recent episode they were taking submissions from listeners who picked clips they thought were funny. The title of the episode alone had me intrigued but I had given up hope until the very end of the podcast when her and her producer started talking about doing another comedy episode picked by the fans.

You should really listen to it but, to summarize, she says you could tickle her to make her laugh but then she wouldn't be able to breath so listeners should send in more clips. I thought this was a pretty cool, unsolicited admission. But her producer keeps it going by saying if listeners don't submit clips they'll just tickle Brittany for the whole podcast. Obviously it was an innocent joke, but something about the way she said it was incredibly sexy. Meanwhile, Brittany is giggling in the background. Sorry this was so long, just thought it was a cool moment. If you have the time, listen to the whole thing, it's pretty funny. But for sure listen to the last few minutes.

https://gimletmedia.com/ episode/18-tickle-me/

Brittany_Luse_BW.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back