• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Star Wars Fan Amys Ticklish Foot Book And Stock Tickle! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
Star wars fan Amy is back! This time around she struggles to read "The Foot Book" out loud while I tickle her adorable pudgy size 5 feet. Amys feet are ridiculously sensitive, and there is definitely more high pitched giggling than reading, as Amy can't even help it! Her feet are off the charts ticklish! For the final 4 minutes in the full clip, the camera is close up on Amys helpless feet in the stocks while they are tickled aggressively and we are treated to Amys signature adorable high pitched giggle. Amy also pleads, begs, and protests, as the tickling gets particularly intense. But all the while, Amy giggles, and giggles, and giggles. Enjoy! :)

amyfootbookstocks.jpg

Attachments

• AmyFootBookAndStocksSample1.mp4
    3.6 MB
what a nice laugh amy has once start tickling the soles the more you dont wont to stop and just keep going on forever.

She really reminds me of a good friend of mine. I will probably never tickle her (because I don't want to reveal myself), but Amy is kind of a surrogate. Is that too creepy, Boston? This is really nice work.

She really reminds me of a good friend of mine. I will probably never tickle her (because I don't want to reveal myself), but Amy is kind of a surrogate. Is that too creepy, Boston? This is really nice work.

It's not up to me to decide what is creepy or not. But maybe you should consider revealing to your friend that you like tickling? It's not a big deal in the long run man, and just a suggestion. Thanks for watching. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back