• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do they look ticklish?

matt62

TMF Expert
Do you think that it is often possible to tell that a person is very ticklish purely from what they look like? Is there a face type which gives a person's ticklishness away?

I have often thought that this is true, but would like to know if other people can confirm it.

There are obviously people whom it is difficult to make that judgment about just from physical appearance, but sometimes I see a person and just know from the face and the general look that they would jump through the ceiling if someone tickled them. Maybe people with particularly sensitive nervous systems have a particular physiognomy or facial appearance. Or maybe it is people with a highly-strung temperament.

"The eyes are the window of the soul". So is the face.

It appears so because I am only tall, very skinny and giggle and laugh a lot.........I cannot tell you how many times in my life people have gone for a tickle out of no where as if they can see it written on me! And I'm talking new friends or acquaitences that SHOULDN'T know about my ticklishness or that I would like it! It's a phenomenon to me and I always reply with "WHO TOLD YOU I WAS SUPER TICKLISH? WHO!!".....they never reveal their secret, they just relish in their assured intuition of their new found secret about me.....and they usually will try again. Is it being skinny and having a laugh? You got me, but I know it continues to this day.

I think there are certain people who do look ticklish. To me the giveaway is when their face is built around the expression of a laugh, with a smiling mouth and eyes that crinkle easily. To me it looks like the muscles of their face have been used to show smiling and laughter so much that it shapes itself around that, in the same way that angry people have a default expression of tension and meanness.

To use a celebrity example, since they're recognizable, I think Emilia Clarke has a face that looks ticklish. When she smiles or laughs, her whole face contorts, like every muscle is primarily designed to show that, and her smile presents itself so strongly that it looks like it's trying to escape her face.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think there are certain people who do look ticklish. To me the giveaway is when their face is built around the expression of a laugh, with a smiling mouth and eyes that crinkle easily. To me it looks like the muscles of their face have been used to show smiling and laughter so much that it shapes itself around that, in the same way that angry people have a default expression of tension and meanness.
To use a celebrity example, since they're recognizable, I think Emilia Clarke has a face that looks ticklish. When she smiles or laughs, her whole face contorts, like every muscle is primarily designed to show that, and her smile presents itself so strongly that it looks like it's trying to escape her face.
View attachment 501391

I'd agree, and only add that people who laugh with their whole body (you know what I mean) tend to be more ticklish.

Also, Happy Birthday!

I think you can't tell this only from somebody's look. I have a female friend, who definitely looks very ticklish (even her skin say, that "yeah, if you touch me, i would jump"). But when i first tried to tickle her (her sides especially), she didn't even had any squirming reaction, and said, that she's absolutely not ticklish. Only when i tickled her bare soles (for maybe a 20-30 seconds, and i did it merciless), started to giggle and squirm. But after this point she turned suddenly ticklish, and could not stop the laugh and squirm. But next try, the same... :/ So i can say, that even though she looks super ticklish, she's not ticklish at all :/ But that's just a personal experience with one girl.

I think you can't tell this only from somebody's look. I have a female friend, who definitely looks very ticklish (even her skin say, that "yeah, if you touch me, i would jump"). But when i first tried to tickle her (her sides especially), she didn't even had any squirming reaction, and said, that she's absolutely not ticklish. Only when i tickled her bare soles (for maybe a 20-30 seconds, and i did it merciless), started to giggle and squirm. But after this point she turned suddenly ticklish, and could not stop the laugh and squirm. But next try, the same... :/ So i can say, that even though she looks super ticklish, she's not ticklish at all :/ But that's just a personal experience with one girl.

How does that make her not ticklish?

I've found that people who's skin has a shinny appearance tend to be more ticklish. They seem to be more sensitive during a session. From what I've seen they also jump higher or squeak louder when a friend playfully grabs their sides or runs a finger across the bottom of their foot.

My theory about why this may be is that these people may have more oils on their skin, giving it the shinny appearance. Of course some oil can be gained or lost through use of lotion, bathing, etc. but some people hold on to more oil than others due to genetics. That thin layer of oil may smooth out the skin making it easier for fingers to glide across it. Also if the skin is smoothed out more of the nerves may be pressed right against the surface increasing the skin's sensitivity. Not like I'm a skin doctor who's actually studied this kind of stuff but just my theory.

How does that make her not ticklish?

I mean, if you try to tickle, she don't have any reaction, no squirm, no laugh, nothing. Tickling her for a while, yes, generate reaction (maybe because she can't bear it longer). But generally, she's not ticklish, or i don't call someone ticklish, who don't have any reaction, almost immediately after the tickling. As i said, i could only tickle her on her bare soles, and just after 20-30 seconds (or even more) very hard trying. I tried it when she had worn socks, but it was absolutely hopeless for me. That's why i don't call her ticklish :D

How do you tell if a person is actually ticklish? You tickle them because even if you think they look ticklish you'll never know for sure unless you tickle them. I personally find the notion of someone looks ticklish or a certain body part looks ticklish annoying. As I said you'll never know unless you tickle them. I personally feel this is what people say when it is someone they really want to be ticklish and they either don't know they're ticklish or they know they'll never tickle them. I think it makes more sense when commenting on a pic to just straight up ask are you ticklish versus you look so ticklish.

I think that's just wishful thinking. There's no way to tell if someone is ticklish or not by their looks.

I think it's more about how they move than how they look. Those who move in a jumpy, sudden, fast-twitch muscle style are more likely to be ticklish in my experience than those who move in a more fluid, smoother, laid back way.

That said, I could also be convinced there's also a correlation with excess weight. While I suspect someone may come on here with an anecdote about a fat person they know who's super ticklish, as long as we're just talking statistical correlations ("statistickle"?), I think in my experience it may be true that thinner people do tend to be more ticklish.

Nobody can look ticklish or non-ticklish. You can't tell if someone is ticklish or how ticklish simply by looking at them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back