• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I have done something?

Caligula66

I saw this guy get tickled almost to death at a party
(I'm not sure if party is the right term as they were only about 10 other people there)

This guy who was young (early 20's), handsome, athletic-built , strong (football-player type build) started getting aggressive with another guy, then his "friend" started tickling his stomach, causing him to laugh and get down on the floor, he was barefoot.
Then the guy switched to tickling his armpits and he started losing it, then another guy started very lightly scratching the soles and arches of his feet, he pissed himself right there, he went berserk laughing and snorting like a cross between a pig and a donkey in hysterics, tears were streaming down his face he was begging "NO, STOP, I'M SORRY".
The guy at at his feet had his foot in a tight grip and just gently ran his fingers up and down the sole and arch of the poor guys foot, also drawing little circles on the ball of his foot and concentrating on that area at the bottom of his toes as well.

This poor guy was going crazy laughing and begging incoherently
but the ticklers just kept tickling him for almost 10 straight minutes (or at least that's how long it looked like).
Everyone watched and laughed at him (that awkward nervous laughter) and when they finally stopped he was weak and drenched with sweat, he bolted for his room and locked the door, he wouldn't come out for the rest of the night.
He was totally humiliated by some wiggling fingers.

I actually deal pretty bad for the poor guy!
Does stuff like this happen often?
Should I have done or said something?
If so, what?

I feel terrible because I was really enjoying seeing him get tickled like that.
What should I have done?

I feel bad for him too... but damn that was hot... maybe you should talk to him about it and tell him about yourself...and us/TMF... it might make him feel better about what happened. Even if its just slightly better... Just to know that his humiliation wasn't for nothing... and it didn't go unappreciated so to speak... that is if you know how to get in contact with him... and if you do... tell him a woman with be touching herself tonight thinking about how his feet got tickled like that...

And btw there was nothing you really could have done differently. I imagine you were like a deer trapped in the head lights of such hot action going on. I certainly would have been... though I might have tried to give him my number later... hehe

Of course though now that I'm rereading this... the guy being tickled WAS being aggressive... he pretty much deserved it honestly. Kinda nice seeing someone acting aggressively being dealt with like this.

Of course though now that I'm rereading this... the guy being tickled WAS being aggressive... he pretty much deserved it honestly. Kinda nice seeing someone acting aggressively being dealt with like this.

That was pretty much my thought. If ya dance, ya gotta pay the fiddler! ;)

To form an answer, I'm going to make a few assumptions. As I wasn't there and don't know any of the people, I could be wrong, but...

1) The ticklers and ticklee probably knew each other reasonably well. The ticklee apparently lived there and the ticklers knew him at least we'll enough to be welcome in his residence. They might have all been roommates. It's unclear from the story.

2) As such, it's likely the ticklee knew that a ruthless tickling could be the outcome of "acting aggressively". And realistically, when a guy is acting aggressively toward another guy, how likely is it that anyone who isn't fairly familiar with the other guy would go straight to tickling?

3) In my experience, bro / meat head / jock types often act aggressively toward their friends in a sophomoric type of horseplay (I sometimes engage in such behavior with my own friends). So his "aggression" may have been part of their friendship dynamic.

That said, for you to interfere, may have not been well received, considering from the story, you don't know these people very well? It may be a thing that happens regularly with this group, or maybe this was the only time. For all we know, the guy was locked in his room furiously masturbating. I mean, being tickled by 2 guys wouldn't do anything for me, but if it was 2 girls, well that would be in the old spank bank lol. Just my two cents.

Either way, interesting story and thanks for sharing.

I don't know, but something tells me this doesn't sound like something that actually happened, but a story! :)

I mean - seriously! The guy gets aggressive and the response is someone tickling his stomach and he just collapses? Nah. Also don't see why you would be barefoot at a party, and what was supposedly done to his feet sounds just a little too detailed to me to actually have been witnessed.

But that's just me! :)

I don't know, but something tells me this doesn't sound like something that actually happened, but a story! :)

I mean - seriously! The guy gets aggressive and the response is someone tickling his stomach and he just collapses? Nah. Also don't see why you would be barefoot at a party, and what was supposedly done to his feet sounds just a little too detailed to me to actually have been witnessed.

But that's just me! :)

Well I've been to parties where everyone is barefoot. If it's at someone's house and the party guests all know each other and therefore don't feel the need to impress then they all take off their shoes to help them relax. But I agree with you about the details of what was done to his feet. Not just tickling but the drawing circles and concentrating on the area around the toes. Sounds like something only someone who has a fetish and/or has seen tickling videos would know to do. Of course there is no way to know for sure but I have to wonder about this story or at least some of the details.

As for the aggression, I think it was his friend who started it, but I'm not not sure as I don't know most of these people that well. However I would classify him as a jock/ bro/ meathead type if I had to put him in one of those categories.
I don't think he was too happy that we were all there, it was his apartment (he shared it with some of those other guys).
I'm not sure if non-consensual tickling is the appropriate response to aggression, it certainly wouldn't of been mine.

Some of you had expressed skepticism and wondered about the details.
My whole point is that the entire thing struck me as very bizarre.
I've been to tons of parties and get-togethers send I've never witnessed anything like this.

As for the details, That's what I saw I'm not the best at describing things.

I feel really awkward that I found it so hot.
The whole thing was just so weird.

I'm not sure if non-consensual tickling is the appropriate response to aggression, it certainly wouldn't of been mine.

I honestly can't see it working. I am not an aggressive person, but if someone tickled me without my consent, I would knock them out, and I don't see why an aggressive guy wouldn't have done the same thing and afterwards locked himself into his room like a sissy! That's why I'm not buying this!

I honestly can't see it working. I am not an aggressive person, but if someone tickled me without my consent, I would knock them out, and I don't see why an aggressive guy wouldn't have done the same thing and afterwards locked himself into his room like a sissy! That's why I'm not buying this!

That's what I would have done, I would slug someone if they tickled me without consent and wouldn't stop, but I'm not paralyzingly ticklish like he is.
What do you mean by "working", tickling causes an involuntary reaction.
I don't think he's an aggressive person in general, I never said that, he just got angry because I don't think he liked the fact that we were all there and there was some drinking and drugs.
I barely know him, so it's hard for me to say.

The whole thing is weird but I don't see what motive I would have to lie.
Skepticism is one thing but it's strange for you to comment repeatedly just to call me a liar.
I really feel bad, I do't know if I should have done something, yet it was really hot.

Do guys tickle each other often?

Last edited:
Some people are just too ticklish to fight back, and if they weren't expecting it it's even worse. He was clearly not used to being humiliated himself, and had no stomach for what he dishes out. Don't forget, most people don't see this as a sexual act at all, just a bit of playful fun. They were probably just trying to teach him a lesson without hurting him.

Don't feel bad. Of course there was nothing you could have done-and don't feel bad for getting a lil excited either. It's hardwired into us to enjoy that kind of scene. Any of us would have gotten a little butterfly tingle :D

~K

~~~ Wow.... You asked "Should I have done something"

I just think it's really interesting how you addressed this situation. I bet, You had a very different mindset than anyone else there.

The thing is, for ticklephiles.... We don't just see this as common prank. Hell, it's physically difficult for the majority of us to even talk about tickling with other people without becoming uneasy.

When the average person (Non-Ticklephile) sees that, they might just think it's like play-fighting.In this case: Either, if they know the guy, they may end up joining in, and start tickling him too. Or, they will be like the "on-lookers", as those who you described as people not participating - just watching, in what I'm assuming is amusement.

BUT.... For people like us....( Where, for many the site's members, tickling is their primary sexual kink / fixation) ...... Just like it is for me. :p
*** We have an entirely different perspective about this.
I don't know much about you personally, but know that you do feel "terrible" for not interjecting. So, it's safe to say that you are NOT one of the many people on here, who's FIRST thought, would be an urge / desire to "get involved", by helping the, tickle him.

Either that, or like me....they would find just watching that whole thing to be really sexy.... (Up until he wets himself) well.... Eh. It depends. That might not even ruin it for some people.

~~~ For me... (As a ticklee), I would fall under this group of "excitement by watching".I can get turned on just by the mere mention of the word "tickle".
Seeing that happen in front of me, I would have to hide my blushing face, and cover my dilated pupils. Cus.... I can't help but be aroused at the sight of it. So I can't IMAGINE actually trying to do anything while its happening.
* Are you able to separate the influence this kink has on your life this way?
* Cus many of us, myself included - can not do this if we tried.

~~ Ticklephiles are the only type of person I know of who sees tickling as something much more than what it actually is.
In this case, it was a play-fight / prank gone * wrong *.
Most of use would mentally assign this instance greater importance, and then write about it later on a tickling - forum. Hahahhaha! :)
** Im not being sarcastic though, honestly, I would do the exact same thing if I was at that party too.
And that's how we think about this stuff differently than the average person.
As well as.... In many other NSFW sort of ways.... Because ..... Knismolagnia.<3

I'm sorry to over analyze this. Im a Metacognitive Neuroscientist, and I think differences between thought-pattern profiles are just fascinating!

~~~ OK, moving on now...
~~~~~~~~~ ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION~~~~~~~;
~~ Should you have done something? ~~~~

Well, if you mean getting involved to stop it - then, No- Probably not.
( I know, that I wouldn't )
BUT, You Should have done something ~ just, after it all happened
I know that I definitely would have.
And I mean, go upstairs and find the guy who ran away; and make sure he's ok. ( like, emotionally, ok :) )
*** I know that guys don't like doing stuff like that, because that's just how many Guys are with "feelings". But, I would have tried to comfort him. :)
And No, it's not just because I'm a girl, and think "emotions are oh-so important' (Well, they are), But I have other reasons for why I would do this.

*** I have done many similar things to this before; Where I am that one person who goes and comforts someone who has been ganged - up on.
( I dealt with a lot of bullies growing up, and I know how hard it is to be alone, and embarrassed. So, I would have made the effort to reassure him somehow that he's not alone)
..... As you said - no one else did this, And he was probably devastated being alone and embarrassed all night. How terrible. :(

When I just see someone being ticked.... i often do nothing, and walk away. It's makes me blush like crazy.......Because......tickles <3 ;)

Im Not going to lie though, aside from being nice to him; the tickle-crazed Lee in me, would also want to do this Partly for the sole purpose of talking about it his experience in general. So, I could learn more about why it happend / how they knew where to tickle him/ and how he felt.
~~~ Basically, just to discuss the experience. :) cus I like learning about real-life tickle story details. Especially when told from the Lees & Lers who were involved in it. <3
I can also be VERY persuasive.... And, I'd get him talking....
I would sweet-talk him, and be like "Aww, Don't worry, I have been tickle tortured a bunch of times too"....and, .." I know how intense it can be...I can totally relate"...ect...ect,(***Technically speaking***, I wouldn't be lying to him) ( I just wouldn't tell him that I have willingly asked to be in such situations)

~~~~~ Conclusion ~~~~~~
** Id Give him a good 5-10 mins, long enough where he has changed, but short enought time has passed, where he is still pretty upset about it.
* I think having just a single person being on his side, was all he needed to feel better, and get over this** And... Maybe vent about his experience with me at the same time ;) *

There is a part of me that would genuinely feel bad for him.
As one who has been tickled dozens of times.... I know it CAN be "torture".
~ But: Not going to lie....there is also a part of me thats' really curious / interested to know why it even happened in the first place.

Hello All,

To the people who are skeptical, I think what the OP was doing was taking creative license. I think the actual event did occur. Perhaps some of the details were stretching the truth for entertainment value (such as drawing circles on the feet, or whatever). In essence the OP embellished the event, but the event did happen, and he was probably tickled all over the place as suggested.

Thanks,

K

Hello all,

I have seen it too. One of my male friends is so ticklish he looks like he is getting shocked. In addition, all he can do is curl up because he is helpless when it happens. I don't tickle guys (or care to watch if it is m/m), so I get weirded out whenever it happens to him. I have some male friends who like to exploit his weakness from time to time.

Thanks,

K

Thanks,

K

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back