• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laurie's Attitude (FFF/F Adult)

TQLR

TMF Expert
Laurie was a stone-cold bitch ! That’s about the only nice way to say it. I’d dated her for about six months and was getting ready to call it quits. It wasn’t that she was bad looking; far from it ! She stands 5’9", most of it leg and boobs, blonde hair and blue eyes that turn heads wherever she goes ! And trust me, she knew it !

She was a control freak and as spoiled rotten as they come. If she wasn’t the center of attention she either made herself so or left. I had also found out that she’d been seeing other guys, mostly attached to other girls we hung out with, and I had about had my fill of her.

We all hung out at "Billy’s", a road-house kind of place that was way outside of the city limits, and I had pretty much decided to tell her that night that we were through. I was sitting there nursing a beer when one of the girls that detested Laurie came up and sat on the stool next to me. Nobody at Billy’s really liked Laurie; in fact they all pretty much hated her. The women hated her because of the way she would flirt and mess around with their men, and the men hated her cause she was such a ball buster.

"Rumor has it you’re going to break up with Laurie.." she started in.

"’Been thinking of it…" I replied.

"Smartest move you could make. That bitch has worn out her welcome here !" she said as she pulled on her beer. "Seein’ as you’re gonna break up with her, I doubt you’d mind if I whipped her ass tonight !"

I gazed at her with a little grin and shook my head no. Now these girls were all cute as hell by themselves, but most were only about 5’5" tall. Laurie would tear them apart.

"That’s not such a good idea…" I began as she stared back at me with a puzzled expression, "…look I’ve seen her in a fight. In fact, a lot of the time I think she flirts around just to start one ! I think she gets off on being the center of attention and humiliating her opponents. I’ve seen the ripped clothes and bloody scratches she leaves behind. I don’t think that’s a fight you want to pick."

She sadly accepted that thought although she didn’t like it. You see, these girls weren’t the fighting types. They were shapely, soft, and sexy; not the hardbody type that engage in catfights all of the time.

"GOD !" she said explosively, "…I just wish I could humiliate the hell out of her and give her what she’s got coming !"

A short bark of laughter pushed past my lips. If there was anyone who needed a comeuppance, a lesson well taught, it was darling Laurie. I smirked at her and got that questioning glance once more.

"Wellll…." I drawled out, "….she only has one weakness that I know of…."

Eagerly she leaned closer as I whispered into her ear. A fiendish grin, forged in the fires of revenge lit her pretty face.

"Ohhhhh !!! Just wait till I tell the other girls ! I think little Miss prick-tease is NOT going to have a good night !"

She went off to tell the other three whose men Laurie had been fooling around with and I went to the other end of the bar to talk with Billy. I had a feeling I knew what was going to happen (seeing as I had planted the seed) and I wanted to let Billy know. Billy’s could be a raucous joint on the best of days, but after the beer started flowing, it got really wild there at times. Normally, Billy would intervene if it looked bloody, but I had a feeling he wasn’t going to do a thing tonight. (That feeling was written on a $50.00 bill !) I just told him to lock the front door when it started and enjoy the show !

Laurie finally sauntered in around 10:00 PM, two hours late as usual, and made her way to the end of the bar where I was standing. As usual, she was dressed to nines wearing a short pleated skirt, silk blouse, and high heels from which lacy ankle socks peeked. It was a fairly mixed crowd of regulars who watched her pass and low voiced comments of "..bitch…" and "…whore…" were the nicest things that were said as she walked by. Regally, she strutted with her nose in the air, ignoring the comments of those she knew were beneath her attention.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said "Looks like the usual crowd of low-lifes here tonight."

"Dunno," I said softly, "…I think you’ve got some of them really pissed at you !"

"Oh ?? And what would make you say that ?" she said haughtily.

I pointed towards the corner where the four girls were standing next to an empty table. As soon as she met Laurie’s eyes, the girl I’d been talking to flipped her off, basically inviting her to a fight !

Laurie’s blue eyes flashed her anger and I could also see in them the anticipation of wiping the floor with the shorter girl. "Excuse me…" she said softly, "…there’s something I need to attend to !" She proceeded towards the corner and a low buzz started throughout the bar. They’d seen Laurie being flipped off and there were more than a few chuckles at her expense. Now as she moved menacingly towards her antagonist, the crowd knew that a fight was at hand. I nodded to Billy who grinned and went to lock the door.

"You got a problem BITCH !" the entire room could hear Laurie yell.

"No, I don’t…" she said, "…but I understand YOU do ! We don’t particularly care for you messing around with our men !"

"And suppose I could care less what you think and decide to wipe up the floor of this dump with your fat little ass ?"

"Well, you can certainly try !" she taunted.

Laurie had had enough ! "BITCH !" she yelled explosively as she lunged, arms outstretched, for the shorter girl. She never made it !

As she raised her arms, two of other girls pounced in from her sides and furiously began to tickle her ribs !

"YEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!" Laurie squealed and tried to pull her arms down to protect herself.

You see, Laurie’s one weakness is that she is helplessly ticklish ! Even the slightest poke will send her 3 feet into the air. And I know from personal experience, that once the tickling starts, she folds up like a house of cards ! And she absolutely HATES to be tickled ! Being the control freak that she is, she fears losing that control which happens as soon as the laughter starts !

Pulling her arms to her ticklish sides only served to trap the hands that wickedly attacked her ribs and left her open to attack by the other two ! They snared her wrists and pulled them out so the others would have easy access to her ribs and tummy !

Laurie was howling in laughter and you could tell her knees were giving out from under her. She tried to slump to the floor and find some protection from their tickling but these girls would have none of it ! The two holding her wrists yanked her over atop the nearby table and pulled her across it on her stomach. There they held her, squealing and kicking, while the other two savagely tickled any physical resistance right out of her !

The crowd was enjoying this immensely and started cheering the 4 girls on ! They had waited a long time to see this snooty blonde get what was coming to her ! Billy on the other hand, was busting his ass getting beers for the crowd who formed a loose circle around the table holding the helplessly laughing blonde !

Laurie was tickled until it was obvious there was no fight left in her and it was getting harder for her to breathe. The two holding her wrists to the table took over the rib tickling and didn’t seem to have much trouble holding her down at all ! The other two snared her feebly kicking legs and locked an ankle each below their arm.

I could see what was coming next and I gulped down a beer as my manhood started coming up ! Of all the parts of her beautiful body, Laurie went ballistic if anyone touched her tender size 9’s ! I’d been kicked enough times in the jaw to know that ! But in her weakened state, Laurie could do nothing to stop them from pulling off her pumps. The girls tossed them out to the crowd like gifts from a pinata and the crowd scrambled to claim them for the prizes that they were !

They peeled off her ankle socks next, exposing her pretty bare soles for all to see, and tossed these too out to the crowd.

The squeal of laughter that came from Laurie’s throat threatened to break the glass mirror behind the bar ! Fiendishly they raked their long nails up and down Laurie’s tender soles and sent her into absolute hysteria ! I was quite sure she was beyond rational thought by this time as her eyes were clenched shut and streaming tears down her rosy cheeks. She was hoarsely trying to laugh but all that got past her lips was a mewling bark of tortured laughter.

That’s when we started to learn of how the four girls would humiliate her ! A loud ripping sound came from the table and pieces of Laurie’s blouse began sailing out to the crowd ! Loud cheers greeted this as the crowd began to fight over the torn fabric. Her bra suffered a similar fate and I stared lustfully as Laurie’s full bare breasts bounced and jiggled against the table top !

Now they had plenty of bare skin to tickle; and tickle it they did ! Soft underarms and super-sensitive breasts felt the kiss of their long nails. Laurie couldn’t have gotten away if you’d set fire to her hair ! All she could do was gasp for breath and wriggle delightfully on the table. More ripping sounds followed as the girls had relinquished her rubbery legs and started tearing at her pleated skirt !

More cheers and raucous yells of "MORE…MORE" followed the destroyed skirt as it sailed through the air, and thunderous applause greeted her panties as they sailed away from the table, leaving Laurie completely nude and totally helpless before her tormentors.

Her face was beet red; whether from embarrassment or laughter I could not tell. And the free flowing tears may have been from humiliation rather than hilarity but again, who can say ? All I know is that she could scarcely utter audible sounds and the most she could do was wriggle feebly as they tickled the hell out of her !

When I thought it couldn’t get any better, (and I thought I’d split my jeans wide open !) the girl whom I’d told of Laurie’s ticklishness got a perfectly wicked idea ! She motioned for the two who were once again tickling Laurie’s bare feet to spread apart the helpless blonde’s legs. Now her long fingernails were free to tease and tickle her bare inner thighs !

The effect was priceless ! Laurie’s blue eyes shot open wider than I’d ever seen them before ! The look of surprise will stay with me the rest of my life ! And all that time, her mouth remained wide open as she silently tried to laugh and partially relieve her ticklish torment.

I knew how incredibly sensitive that little crease at the top of her thighs was and you could tell when the girls fingertips reached it ! Laurie sobbed and mewled like I’ve never heard before and her full buns and hips started gyrating in a decidedly lewd manner ! Despite her helpless torture and humiliating stripping, Laurie was getting turned on by all of this ! And take it from me, the rest of the crowd knew it too ! They started taking bets on how long it would take for her to cum !

That devilish look the girl was giving Laurie’s helpless wriggling told me that she indeed intended to make her shamelessly orgasm in front of everyone ! And she knew just how to do it too ! Once she knew that Laurie was near to that point, she wriggled her fingers to tickle that special spot inside !

With absolute abandon, Laurie furiously began humping those tickling fingers, drawing cheers and catcalls from her adoring audience ! I’d never see her pump those lovely buns faster ! And all the while, her tender bare soles continued to receive their ticklish torture! I learned a lot about Laurie that night as I savored the savage groans of her hysterical delight !

A standing ovation and cheering applause accompanied Laurie’s orgasm as she shivered and wriggled in helpless bliss ! Again, I thought I’d seen it all, but the night was still young!

(….there’s always a sequel ! I just don’t know when it will be written !)

(Kinda like Star Wars !)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back