• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Brother 18 m/f

erik1009

TMF Master
It's that time again. Big Brother is back and most of the time it does seem to provide some decent-great tickle content. I knew we would probably get something this year because they brought back James (from last year-bb17) who loved to tickle and flirt with the ladies. I've been watching the feeds and this is what I've managed to catch so far:

-Bridgette very briefly rubbing a blade a grass or something on Natalie's foot. Natalie laughs and says it tickles.

-Victor briefly tickling Bridgette and Natalie's neck on separate occasions, both squealed.

-On two separate occasions two of the guys tried to tickle Nicole but she insists she's not ticklish. The interesting thing about this is she still runs and tries to get away from their attempts despite this. Non-ticklish people usually aren't afraid of being tickled because obviously they aren't ticklish hmmm

-James and Natalie just had a huge tickle session a few hours ago. He goosed her a few times in bed and she squealed and then he just went all out and tickled her for at least a minute or so. He got her really good and at one point earlier he even tickled her off the bed.

I managed to find a gif:https://twitter.com/BBSmokebomb/status/749506167257255941

Natalie seems to be the most ticklish out of the ladies so far. She's also one of the prettiest.

1O3ZlMez.jpg

It's only been a few weeks, if there's any more action I or hopefully someone else will update.

I miss watching the BB live feeds- gotta start watching~ I love this show :)

James tackled and tickled Natalie again the other night after a pillow fight. It was actually caught on Big Brother After Dark. People who live in Canada can watch the clip here(tickling starts around 24:19): http://www.slice.ca/big-brother-after-dark/video/episode/july-5-part-1/video.html?v=718619715790

If you guys want to see most of the tickling you will have to sign up for live feeds which allows you to flashback to specific moments in time. The first week is free for newcomers and you can cancel at any time. You can also watch Big Brother:After Dark which airs on tv and see if any action shows up there.

Hi,

Am based in UK so having trouble accessing clips..... if you or anyone could post any I'm sure they would be much appreciated.

Thanks

It's that time again. Big Brother is back and most of the time it does seem to provide some decent-great tickle content. I knew we would probably get something this year because they brought back James (from last year-bb17) who loved to tickle and flirt with the ladies. I've been watching the feeds and this is what I've managed to catch so far:

-Bridgette very briefly rubbing a blade a grass or something on Natalie's foot. Natalie laughs and says it tickles.

-Victor briefly tickling Bridgette and Natalie's neck on separate occasions, both squealed.

-On two separate occasions two of the guys tried to tickle Nicole but she insists she's not ticklish. The interesting thing about this is she still runs and tries to get away from their attempts despite this. Non-ticklish people usually aren't afraid of being tickled because obviously they aren't ticklish hmmm

-James and Natalie just had a huge tickle session a few hours ago. He goosed her a few times in bed and she squealed and then he just went all out and tickled her for at least a minute or so. He got her really good and at one point earlier he even tickled her off the bed.

I managed to find a gif:https://twitter.com/BBSmokebomb/status/749506167257255941

Natalie seems to be the most ticklish out of the ladies so far. She's also one of the prettiest.

1O3ZlMez.jpg

It's only been a few weeks, if there's any more action I or hopefully someone else will update.

Does anyone have a clip of Nicole being tickled? I'm not a BB fan but I love Nicole. She's frigging adorable even if she's not ticklish. I wish someone would go after her sexy little girlfeet

Almost...almost.

cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/9E7334DC-71E6-FE40-79CE-9E855793CC20/big-brother-attack-of-the-tickle-monster-live-feed-highlight/

copy and drag to view.

~ toyou

Thanks touoy44...but can't view outside the United states.
I have posted your link in the mainstream section.
By the way in you read my post in there (one of my very few posts) your read that i'm not the one to help.
Anyway I know of some absolute classic British mainstream clips that have not been posted here and I will provide details sometime for your help getting them!!

Thanks

It's staggering to think that this appalling excuse for entertainment still gets high viewer ratings.

However, I can't deny that I'm always pleased to see some tickling emerge from what was originally an interesting social experiment.

It's staggering to think that this appalling excuse for entertainment still gets high viewer ratings.

However, I can't deny that I'm always pleased to see some tickling emerge from what was originally an interesting social experiment.

LOL! That is exactly why i can't bring myself to go through that giant morass of clips! Tickling or no tickling! I used to do that back in the day, keep the vcr running all night, taping all the dating shows....and the next morning fast forwarding through them to find the once-in-a-while tickle clips. My eyes would start stinging! Helped me get through a bad breakup though, it wasn't a total waste of time! lol

5 tickling incidents on tonights episode. 4 by Frank, and 1 by James. Natalie, Bronte, Zakiyah, and Michelle were the victims. :milestone:

1O3ZlMez.jpg

Hi Erik1009,

Could you please let me know what epidsode James got Natalie as I'm from the UK and have finally found a way to stream BB18...lol

Thanks

Could anyone please state exactly what epidsodes any tickling occurs.

Much appreciated.....

They did try on the feeds. She's adamant that she's not ticklish.

On what feeds? Are the feeds on the BB website? Forgive me I don't watch the show at all(personally I can't stand reality television). From what I hear she says she's not ticklish but always avoids being tickled. I guess she's just not into it, at all. She's probably not even a ler(although I think she did briefly tickle some dudes foot in BB16. I could be wrong.) How can someone so cute and flity, with such sexy little feet apparently hate tickling so much?

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back