• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

5 Three's Company clips (m/f)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
1.) From "The Bake Off" - Janet (Joyce DeWitt) makes a wise crack so Jack (John Ripper) tickles her.

2.) From "Jack Gets A Job" - Janet tries to seduce Jack, who is practicing his sales pitch for selling encyclopedias....so he ends up savagely tickling her....then Krissy (Suzanne Somers) walks in and practically asks for him to do it to her! Too big to post to attach so:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vxex...-_S02E02_-_Jack_Looks_For_a_Job_x264.mp4/file

3.) The famous camping scene

4.) Jack kisses Krissy's neck, making her giggle

5.) A funny line. From the first episode. the landord walks in and starts pointing at Jack, making him flinch. Krissy pipes in by way of introduction: "This is our landlord. He's always doing this (*starts poking her finger)", lol

The full episodes are all on You Tube.

Attachments

• Three-s Company _ A Man About the House (S01E01)_x264.mp4
    828.1 KB
  • Three-s Company Season 2 Episode 3 Janet-s Promotion_x264.mp4
    2.4 MB
  • Three-s Company - A Camping We Will Go - S04E08_x264.mp4
    4.2 MB
  • Three-s Company - S03E19 - The Bake-Off_x264.mp4
    1.8 MB
Last edited:
jack sure was lucky to have all those nice ladys with him at the house he should grabbed those fine feet of suzannes

Oh cool I haven't seen these in some time!!! :D I had such a crush on Jack and Krissy!

The best one is where Jack is practicing selling encyclopedias to Janet and ends up tickling her into hysterics on the couch.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back