• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your all-time tickling fantasy in 1 sentence

A naked 30- to 60-something curvy woman lying on the floor is expecting a full body massage with floral- or fruit-scented lotion, so I deliver and transition to licking and sucking her fleshy, ticklish areas while stroking and squeezing other fleshy, ticklish areas until she comes.

SURPRISE OPTIONAL FOOT-CENTRIC SCENARIO -- because I can.

A woman and I are sitting on a couch, her bare feet on my lap for a massage with the aforementioned lotion, and when she starts sighing with delight, I transition slowly to lighter, faster strokes, dancing on the edge of massage and tickling until the sensations travel up her legs and make her wet. (I came close in college one time while doing this, got her to the heavy breathing stage, which was good enough for me at the time.)

A girl who enjoys tickling, wearing jeans, takes her shoes and socks off and asks me to tickle her bare feet.

My wife locked in stocks with a straight jacket on and a line of people form to tickle her bare ticklish feet in various ways while she laughs a ton.

Me, Sandra (Czech Ticklish Girls/Tickling Submission) in jeans and barefoot, in the device, all manner of tickle tools! :-D

Basically this... ;-D

Attachments

• Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Image30.jpg
    Image30.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Image51.jpg
    Image51.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 84
Tied up with maybe 4 or 5 guys that I know tickling the hell out of me.

Room full of pretty all-time favourite girls, standing with arms above their heads, with exposed armpits, tickled under them one after another.

I can put it in one sentence lol

A cute girl laying on the bed in just her silk knickers not tied up or restrained letting me tickle and tease her underarms thighs tummy nipples and clit with feathers and fingernails, keeping her on the edge for a long time until she can take no more and I make her orgasm really hard again and again

Tied spread eagle and shirtless with Emilia Clarke and Sophie Turner wearing crop tops. :D

A group of bikini-clad women strip and tickle torture each other over a number of hours, with my help.

A literal eternity of ticklish agony and humiliation for a young woman trapped in a pocket reality from which there is no escape, and over which she has no control.

i step out of the shower, and the new maid is there, and tickles me for a big raise.

steve

Nylon tickling a bound female authority figure - teacher, corporate high flier, friend’s stern mother/aunt - in office attire and reducing her to helpless hysterics.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Being in my place of work and having a hot, older, stern boss discover just how ticklish I am.

Teleported to a fantasy setting and set upon by a swarm of pixies, nymphs, and dryads, all who sustain themselves and their world through hysterical ticklish laughter...

I should write a story actually lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Kidnap me, tie me down, jerk me, then tickle me to no end.

You got the first two parts right, but I think you need to be tickled for a while first then jerked before being tickled more when you're super sensitive! ;)

To be a rich, entitled brat and to get my commupance winding up hilumiliated and subservient to those I was rude to.

Sort of like the story No Laughing Matter

I have 2:

1st is a random stranger sees that I’m ticklish so he offers my best friend money to trick me into being tied down to film me being tickled and the more hysterical I laugh, the more money she will get

2nd is getting my head stuck in a wall but people tickle me on the other side but they can’t hear me say stop

I have a bunch of guys friends over to watch the UFC fights and my wife walks in dressed like this, my friends proceed to pin her down and tickle her brains out!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back