• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your all-time tickling fantasy in 1 sentence

I'm hanging out in a social or collegial setting with 2-4 smart, funny women when one of them discovers, accidentally or through idle experiment, how ticklish I am, and -- delighted with the unexpectedly comical extremity of my response -- she announces it to the rest of the group, who then converge upon me with a playful mercilessness.

I would love to wake up... late at night.... in stocks, alone in the woods... and have a gang of Lers walk out from the brush...

Ohhhhh and have them chant "Tickle-Tickle-Tickle" as they approach you! ;0)

A burglar breaks into the wrong house, and tickle tortures it's residence for the location and combination to a safe they don't have.

For an actual fantasy setting...I want to be tickle tortured by tentacles.

Last edited:
Living in a real life kittletown or a card carrying member of the nylon dungeon.

Tickle torturing both members of a male/female married couple at the same time.

Tickle torture my ex wife in front of an audience of our mutual friends, primarily couples, after watching her belly dance and strip nude.

Tickling a gorgeous member from the TMF a few times, who has a great giggle. :)

Being the tickle slave of an evil tickle master who is ticking be for hours every day for eternity.

Finding a gorgeous professional submissive who lists tickling as a hard limit and offering her an amount of money she can not turn down for a session.

Very hot fantasy for my wife and I tied up together I am naked my wife is being forcibly stripped To her sheer pantyhose as I’m forced to watch my wife tickled to sexual submission, before he starts on me humiliation being tickled to sexual submission by another man in front of my wife. Love to chat live with like-minded people Skype. live:dback59_1

Being tied up by a sexy man with big callused hands rubbing me down with baby oil telling me what he is going to do to me and tickling me all over, especially my upper body, alternating between soft tickles and hard, clawing tickles until I beg for mercy.

This is probably going to sound strange, but here it goes...

Pretty lady trapped in a wooden box (or stocks) with her helpless feet sticking out one end.

To find myself at the mercy of someone with an insatiable tickling fetish, it can be m or f I don’t care but I’m NOT going to say “UNCLE”!!!

Not sure I'd have the guts to do it even if I could, but it does say fantasy so

Me in nothing but a pair of shorts, 3 women in a bra and short skirt, one in black, one in white and one in green, in a 2 hour free for all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back